PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-11-25, 14:24:35
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Global atmospheric electrical circuit  (Read 1830 times)

Mike
This is a TPU, I will not say a copy or replication as we do not have detailed plans of Steven Marks TPU, but I guess it is the same "by design".

Your probably right and I tend to jump the gun and go off on a tangent sometimes. It's just a tpu and the patents probably expired a long time ago so nobody can patent it. It probably wouldn't be of any interest to all those grifters hoping to become the next billionaire but us common folk could sure use something like that. I can see a point in the future where everyone is off grid and have all the power they need which is really cool.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
I don't like morning people... or mornings or people

“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” George Bernard Shaw

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Its like trying to resolve Pi
The result does  not resolvle unless you carry the .33333 and try again....and again .

Great stuff!

Group: Experimentalist

For those of interest, this is an excellent paper on the ionosphere, Earth and how the charge becomes about.

It is fairly easy reading 8)

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Mike
Thanks for the file, Richard Feynman has a good lecture as well.
https://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/II_09.html
Fig 9.2 is interesting...

Regards

“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” George Bernard Shaw

Mike
Thanks for the file, Richard Feynman has a good lecture as well.
https://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/II_09.html
Fig 9.2 is interesting...

Regards

Thanks for the article

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Let us look at this:-

Regards

Mike 8)

Now:-

As a matter of fact, for a few scientific purposes, the direction of conventional current helps in understanding. Lightning, for example, starts at the positively charged ground that draws electrons from air molecules close by. As the positive charge travels up, the electrons from further up are drawn down until the whole column of air is ionized, conducting electrons from the negatively charged clouds to the ground.

Now maybe we can start to understand how energy could be extracted from this Global electric circuit.

Regards

Mike 8)

Mike

I like the direction this thread is taking O0

I can see it, all the energy we need is right in front of us in the atmospheric electrical circuit and all we really need is a more practical way to transform it.

Here's a hint...
The potential gradient(120v/m) of the atmospheric electrical circuit is similar to a water pressure gradient rising in pressure with depth. The pressure is "static" with respect to the position any given volume occupies within the gradient. As such, as Tesla implied in his lectures, the work the water can do to fill a void or empty vessel is equal to the work to pump the water back out of the vessel, nothing is gained. However if the water was transformed into H2 and O2 then the gasses would naturally rise to the surface and there would be no need to pump the water out because it is no longer water. The external water would always see an empty vessel and continuously flowing inward as the gasses O2 and H2 taking a different form naturally flowed outward. I found Tesla's perspective and reasoning to be brilliant in this respect and if we want to change the action/reaction then a transformation is required.

So Tesla did give us a hint as to the kind of reasoning he was using to solve apparently impossible problems. He was using a transformation to effectively change the rules which normally apply and I believe we can too.

Regards
AC

Mike

I like the direction this thread is taking O0

I can see it, all the energy we need is right in front of us in the atmospheric electrical circuit and all we really need is a more practical way to transform it.

Here's a hint...
The potential gradient(120v/m) of the atmospheric electrical circuit is similar to a water pressure gradient rising in pressure with depth. The pressure is "static" with respect to the position any given volume occupies within the gradient. As such, as Tesla implied in his lectures, the work the water can do to fill a void or empty vessel is equal to the work to pump the water back out of the vessel, nothing is gained. However if the water was transformed into H2 and O2 then the gasses would naturally rise to the surface and there would be no need to pump the water out because it is no longer water. The external water would always see an empty vessel and continuously flowing inward as the gasses O2 and H2 taking a different form naturally flowed outward. I found Tesla's perspective and reasoning to be brilliant in this respect and if we want to change the action/reaction then a transformation is required.

So Tesla did give us a hint as to the kind of reasoning he was using to solve apparently impossible problems. He was using a transformation to effectively change the rules which normally apply and I believe we can too.

Regards
AC

Here are the missing parts

Fig:1 the other I posted

Moves to Fig: 2

Which moves to Fig: 3

As the title states: THE GAME OF FREQUENCY AND DUTY CYCLE

Regards

Mike 8)

Now that was an interesting experiment!!! I place 3 drawings of different stages of an investigation, the first was downloaded more than the last!!! which one was correct? and the answer is the last one, they are parts of my investigation over a year ago, it's called for use of a phrase, "experimental progression".

So forget the first two, they were just my experimental labors, though there are some that think I'm off my head here and they know who they are :o

Number 3

Mosfet A and C are charging chokes, B is just a ground switch ;)

Next, I will talk about valves or in the USA, tubes which are not technically correct :D

Regards

Mike 8)

Here is some reading C.C C.C

Well he explains it very well

http://www.johnhearfield.com/WSA/Valve.htm

Thank's John

Regards

Mike 8)

I have a somewhat long distance  view from where i am but looks just like what the doctor ordered.

I look foward to getting home

Thanks Mike .

I have a somewhat long distance  view from where i am but looks just like what the doctor ordered.

I look foward to getting home

Thanks Mike .

Hope all went well   O0

Best regards

Mike 8)

it would be funny if it were just the 3 numbers and a trick of maths all allong
looking 4ward to resolving this  from other than an icu bed

Op went ok

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-11-25, 14:24:35