PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 02:21:27
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16
Author Topic: STEAP and the TPU  (Read 48916 times)

:)
« Last Edit: 2023-01-15, 18:25:47 by Devo »

I do like the simplicity of these figures compared to the full schematic.  Feels more intuitive.

---------------------------
"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Here is some extra help to get a working unit.

Remember all coils are wound in the same direction, that includes b,b1. As the feed is in the center of the "b" coils, you have to realise the current flow goes out to the ends. When a coil charges and discharges the polarity changes, but be careful with the "b" coils, after all it is a capacitor plate that has an electric field and a changing magnetic field all at the same time.

Those that have built the "toroids" can give help to others.

The attached document will give some new information that those in the group should have found themselves. If you look hard at the coil schematics you will see that there are two halves, one in parallel and one in series, and a "a" coil (the output coil) which is the only coil that gives the frequency split. Your instruments can not show you these frequencies because of multi-phase interference. The LC Fr has to be calculated from your inductance and capacitance, then you will realise what you are looking at. In my case 25KHz and 15KHz on either side of the "a" coil.

Good luck gentlemen

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

I do like the simplicity of these figures compared to the full schematic.  Feels more intuitive.

Seen in this way, I see with surprise common points with the type of capacitor on which I work in the thread on "New generator from a spatial gradient of the vector potential and current".

Here it is the capacitances between cores and between cores and windings while in my thread it is flat strips. The common point is the open ends. If we consider only the capacitive question (not inductive), an open end makes that we have no current at this end, and a stronger and stronger current when we go to the other side. The current is therefore not constant along the conductor, there is a gradient, and this current gradient can indeed have new effects, this is what I am testing with a spatial gradient of the potential vector.

I am in discussion on another forum with some electromagnetism and relativity experts to try to theorize and mathematize the question of the gradient of A. I think if I get an answer, it might be useful here, likewise the idea of the coil capacitors seen here might help me make a proof of concept about ∇A.

Note that there is an inconsistency. In the left view the ground is on the same side as "In", while in the right diagram it is the opposite. Connecting on one side or the other might matter.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Buy me a beer
Seen in this way, I see with surprise common points with the type of capacitor on which I work in the thread on "New generator from a spatial gradient of the vector potential and current".

Here it is the capacitances between cores and between cores and windings while in my thread it is flat strips. The common point is the open ends. If we consider only the capacitive question (not inductive), an open end makes that we have no current at this end, and a stronger and stronger current when we go to the other side. The current is therefore not constant along the conductor, there is a gradient, and this current gradient can indeed have new effects, this is what I am testing with a spatial gradient of the potential vector.

I am in discussion on another forum with some electromagnetism and relativity experts to try to theorize and mathematize the question of the gradient of A. I think if I get an answer, it might be useful here, likewise the idea of the coil capacitors seen here might help me make a proof of concept about ∇A.

Note that there is an inconsistency. In the left view the ground is on the same side as "In", while in the right diagram it is the opposite. Connecting on one side or the other might matter.

F6, the A and B "core" is made into a loop of 3 turns and like ends joined, effectively reducing inductance. Each turn is twisted 180º before making the next turn as the AB is a twin flex. This ensures maximum capacitance within A and B, and also equal inductance A to b,b1 and B to b,b1. when b,b1 is wound over the core.

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Thank you Mike for the clarification. It is not easy to analyze. The possibilities of magnetic and electrical coupling are so numerous and drastically depend on the materials and the actual practical realization that it makes it difficult to reproduce a truly identical to the original one, and we cannot work at random. I don't intend to try to reproduce anything if I don't have a guiding idea on the concept,  I'm thinking about it, because that of "extracting ambient energy in the form of charge" is an admission of ignorance of the exact origin of energy.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Professor

Here is some extra help to get a working unit.

Remember all coils are wound in the same direction, that includes b,b1. As the feed is in the center of the "b" coils, you have to realise the current flow goes out to the ends. When a coil charges and discharges the polarity changes, but be careful with the "b" coils, after all it is a capacitor plate that has an electric field and a changing magnetic field all at the same time.

Those that have built the "toroids" can give help to others.

The attached document will give some new information that those in the group should have found themselves. If you look hard at the coil schematics you will see that there are two halves, one in parallel and one in series, and a "a" coil (the output coil) which is the only coil that gives the frequency split. Your instruments can not show you these frequencies because of multi-phase interference. The LC Fr has to be calculated from your inductance and capacitance, then you will realise what you are looking at. In my case 25KHz and 15KHz on either side of the "a" coil.

Good luck gentlemen

Regards

Mike

Mike - thank you!
"The LC Fr has to be calculated from your inductance and capacitance, then you will realise what you are looking at. In my case 25KHz and 15KHz on either side of the "a" coil."

I would say that the LC Freq is surprisingly low (25 and 15 kHz).

Group: Elite Experimentalist

It might help to think of it as an echo chamber of sorts .

Around the 5khz is where we want to be but it is much much lower than the resonance frequency. Its many "echoes" build up to and way beyond the resonant freq which will be mhz . 

We keep the echoes going by tapping it gently at exactly the right time and place untill it is full and taps its self .
We know that lightning has polarity properties both vertical and horizontal around this frequency and this is a receiver of that energy or linked to it .

Radio receivers work in a similar fashion except we are not interested in demodulating anything , just the carrier in this case. More of a regenerative receiver

Its very hard and can be misleading to use some  common terminology .
This is a marathon more than a sprint .

Buy me a beer
Mike - thank you!
"The LC Fr has to be calculated from your inductance and capacitance, then you will realise what you are looking at. In my case 25KHz and 15KHz on either side of the "a" coil."

I would say that the LC Freq is surprisingly low (25 and 15 kHz).

Steven,

The resonance is not where you think it is.

The clever part of winding all these coils is their relation to one another.

Mike

F6, the A and B "core" is made into a loop of 3 turns and like ends joined, effectively reducing inductance. Each turn is twisted 180º before making the next turn as the AB is a twin flex. This ensures maximum capacitance within A and B, and also equal inductance A to b,b1 and B to b,b1. when b,b1 is wound over the core.

Regards

Mike

Hello,

What is the over all size of this device? is it just a small 3 inch section of wires, or is it a full circle and would be like 9 inches of wire then is ties into a full circle? This image is very helpful but a little confusing.

Thank you,
Jody

Mine are roughly 8" dia

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I was pointing my 80w cnc  laser diode at some low clouds trying to focus a narrow beam last night and wondered why it felt weird when the dot was visible ...so I googled and .....

serendipity!

https://www.science.org/content/article/laser-beams-make-lightning-tunnels

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2023/jan/16/scientists-steer-lightning-bolts-with-lasers-for-the-first-time

many others on searching perhaps if you find the BEST one

Put it here

Buy me a beer
This possibly explains the STEAP capacitor better on how it works. It seems that understanding the way it works within a circuit that is looped, is difficult to understand for most.

Before anyone asks where the extra energy has come from to make this work! it comes from the natural ionic charge that is all around us, as the charges naturally want to balance in this capacitor, the ambient charge is pulled in, in the final form of current when discharged as a supply source.

regards

Mike

Buy me a beer

Thank you Mike for the clarification. It is not easy to analyze. The possibilities of magnetic and electrical coupling are so numerous and drastically depend on the materials and the actual practical realization that it makes it difficult to reproduce a truly identical to the original one, and we cannot work at random. I don't intend to try to reproduce anything if I don't have a guiding idea on the concept,  I'm thinking about it, because that of "extracting ambient energy in the form of charge" is an admission of ignorance of the exact origin of energy.

F6 sorry for the delayed answer, I have not been well since I had covid before Christmas, I have been up and down with problems and still, I'm not 100%, but I need to keep my brain working.

I am a believer that energy has to come from somewhere, and ambient charge fits in the case of STEAP. May I ask you a question? do you believe Maxwell's Demon could be realised?

Once you have answered I will show how you create the door between the two rooms and open and close it at the right time.

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer
So as to understand what the coils do in the STEAP unit, here is how they function.

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer
I will leave you with a non-looped power generator, yes it needs an input, unlike the full STEAP unit which will run "after starting" with no input.

This only uses 2 mosfets, A and C because the input is always available until it runs out.

Note the switching sequence and most important the gap between A and C ON pulses, here is the kick of the high current from one side of the C1 STEAP capacitor and the other. If you do not have this it will not work. Maxwell's Demon? maybe, if not atmospheric charge pulled in!

You need to understand the multi-phase delay line formed by all the coils and the way they are wound.

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer
This is a reply to Peter's post on Tao and Jaños Re OU.com.

I have had this document since it was posted on OU. yes, it is the possible way the STEAP and SM's TPU work.

It is one frequency but different phases, millions of phases across one coil in 2 phase blocks (either end of a coil ).

I have a video of the waves at low voltage input, I will have to load it onto my youtube channel later today as it is too big a file for here.

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer
Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4y8zBGH0zY

Regards

Mike

I think I'm getting old. Trying to get my head wrapped around the physical coil layout. The coils wind back on themselves? I took the sm diagram and tried to reconcile with the info mike posted. Still trying to work it out or is it just a b c being continuous coils all the way around over a couple loops?

Is this how it's wound roughly?

I think I'm getting old. Trying to get my head wrapped around the physical coil layout. The coils wind back on themselves? I took the sm diagram and tried to reconcile with the info mike posted. Still trying to work it out or is it just a b c being continuous coils all the way around over a couple loops?

The schematic has changed many times so you'll first want to confirm if the version you have is correct or not.

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

The schematic has changed many times so you'll first want to confirm if the version you have is correct or not.
It took me awhile to catch up. I'm coming up with a PLL for the three frequencies so I don't have to mess with finding the right ratio with a pot. Just have a PLL do it.

Something was mentioned about duty cycles for the B channel, that it needs tuning but not enough information to figure that out yet.

I think this is right for pulses? I don't want to just copy without understanding so this is my best first attempt, attached circuit.

Whoops. Corrected pulses circuit.

I think this is right for pulses? I don't want to just copy without understanding so this is my best first attempt, attached circuit.

Our side-group could never get a solid answer from CF on circuit design or on pulse/timing protocols.  Every time we tried to build/test a certain variation the schematic would change somewhere, forcing everyone to start again from scratch.  Perhaps 6-7 revisions later and the group eventually fizzled.  I couldn't justify spending any more time after carefully replicating designs that were known for a fact not to work.

There may indeed be something novel in CF's constructions, but due to the lost credibility the secrets may die with him. :-\

Personally I would suggest trying to decipher the core principle(s) involved and then testing that principle on the bench and/or in sims before trying to build something as complex as fully functional looped STEAP.
It's like trying to build a modern sportscar when we still haven't figured out the process of internal combustion. :P

Our side-group could never get a solid answer from CF on circuit design or on pulse/timing protocols.  Every time we tried to build/test a certain variation the schematic would change somewhere, forcing everyone to start again from scratch.  Perhaps 6-7 revisions later and the group eventually fizzled.  I couldn't justify spending any more time after carefully replicating designs that were known for a fact not to work.

There may indeed be something novel in CF's constructions, but due to the lost credibility the secrets may die with him. :-\

Personally I would suggest trying to decipher the core principle(s) involved and then testing that principle on the bench and/or in sims before trying to build something as complex as fully functional looped STEAP.
It's like trying to build a modern sportscar when we still haven't figured out the process of internal combustion. :P

That is unfortunate. I've been reading the thread and noticing the schematic changes, hard to get it straight. I've got the equipment to replicate, but it looks like I'll have to do a bunch of tests first. It seems very "simple" circuit wise but very complicated operationally.

Edit: Also, thank you for compiling all of that information, future avenues for research.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 02:21:27