PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 20:24:08
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author Topic: STEAP and the TPU  (Read 49685 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
If anyone is going to build the toroid, please ask me questions before building.  The way it is built will affect your final outcome.

If I find time today I will post a video of the waveforms when under test by inputting sine waves at the "A" and "C" inputs at the correct frequencies.

Regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
Here is the short video, Tuning is not exact atm, input is 5v only, note the voltage on the pink trace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4y8zBGH0zY

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Mike can you describe that video a bit?

Thanks

Freie Energie für alle
Here is the short video, Tuning is not exact atm, input is 5v only, note the voltage on the pink trace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4y8zBGH0zY

Regards

Mike 8)
this is how it looks on my TPU

25.12.2021 Video: https://youtu.be/Ro3vB1rKMi0
« Last Edit: 2021-12-25, 06:14:38 by ainachara »

Buy me a beer
The beat, washboard effect at the resonant frequency of the toroid..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAg5HK_u0kI

"A" = resonant frequency

"C" = "A" X 2 + 7.83HZ  That is the .1+- that SM talked about

"B" = "A" X 3 + 23.49Hz

The current going into C2 is near DC. Any resonant frequency change caused by C2 is very limited and is in the same ratio as if without. C2 and the "B" switching is the means of extracting the loop power.

Regards

Mike 8)
« Last Edit: 2021-12-26, 16:35:46 by Centraflow »

Buy me a beer
I want to talk about where does the TPU power comes from.

I have always said that you don't get anything for nothing, the excess power has to come from somewhere, as in wind turbines or solar panels, which are a good example.

A wind turbine has to overcome resistance caused by the Lenz law of equal and opposite magnetic fields, like all generators. It is this resistance to change that will never make an OU generator.

Solar panels do not have that problem as they convert energy directly from the sun without using electromagnetic fields, but they are not very efficient at doing that, some 22% at best.

The sun stores a huge amount of energy within our Ionospherer/Earth "capacitance", I have talked about this a lot. The capacitor is an AC capacitor that is running in the world circuit at 7.83Hz

The voltage is huge, millions of volts, but the current is low, so how can we obtain usable power out of this! Let me explain my solar panels, each panel produces 48v at 8.5amps DC, and they are connected in series which gives me 480v at 8.5amps DC. This goes into my converter to create 230v AC, 50Hz, the power, watts, comes from reducing the voltage to half and so doubling the current to 17amps (my resonant converter is 96% efficient). Converting high voltage lower current to lower voltage higher current is what part of the TPU does by using this extremely high voltage low current, from the Earth's capacitance.

Extracting this from the Earth's capacitance is done by using the same medium that the Earth stores this voltage. It is not magnetic, it is a plasma/static charge "ionic", so the TPU creates a similar medium, and the two mix and adds, such as magnetic fields in a transformer, but here they are not magnetic. A plasma conducts and has zero resistance, it is an ionic soup that can be converted back into electrons purely by switching it OFF and collecting the charge produced.

I hope that opens one's eyes to another dimension, a different mode or perspective.

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
Post 164 should read + 23.49 and not 15.66,  it has been corrected

Regards

Mike 8)

Group: Mad Scientist

Post 164?  this post is 157.

Mags

Buy me a beer
Post 164?  this post is 157.

Mags

Sorry 154, my bad eyes :'(

Still that is one frequency that needs a lot of fine tuning, it is the power catching

Regards

Mike  8)

Buy me a beer
The last few day's frequencies, and time of day.

Just for the interest of the bandwidth.

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
And here is the intensity for the same period

Regards

Mike 8)

Hello Mike
want to ask if you got also the gyroscopic sensation or turbine effect as SM mentioned?

Norbert

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
I want to talk about where does the TPU power comes from.

I have always said that you don't get anything for nothing, the excess power has to come from somewhere, as in wind turbines or solar panels, which are a good example.

A wind turbine has to overcome resistance caused by the Lenz law of equal and opposite magnetic fields, like all generators. It is this resistance to change that will never make an OU generator.

Solar panels do not have that problem as they convert energy directly from the sun without using electromagnetic fields, but they are not very efficient at doing that, some 22% at best.

The sun stores a huge amount of energy within our Ionospherer/Earth "capacitance", I have talked about this a lot. The capacitor is an AC capacitor that is running in the world circuit at 7.83Hz

The voltage is huge, millions of volts, but the current is low, so how can we obtain usable power out of this! Let me explain my solar panels, each panel produces 48v at 8.5amps DC, and they are connected in series which gives me 480v at 8.5amps DC. This goes into my converter to create 230v AC, 50Hz, the power, watts, comes from reducing the voltage to half and so doubling the current to 17amps (my resonant converter is 96% efficient). Converting high voltage lower current to lower voltage higher current is what part of the TPU does by using this extremely high voltage low current, from the Earth's capacitance.

Extracting this from the Earth's capacitance is done by using the same medium that the Earth stores this voltage. It is not magnetic, it is a plasma/static charge "ionic", so the TPU creates a similar medium, and the two mix and adds, such as magnetic fields in a transformer, but here they are not magnetic. A plasma conducts and has zero resistance, it is an ionic soup that can be converted back into electrons purely by switching it OFF and collecting the charge produced.

I hope that opens one's eyes to another dimension, a different mode or perspective.

Regards

Mike 8)
Well prove that's how it work's So where does that energy come from in the first place ! your just guessing.

:o Sil

Buy me a beer
Well prove that's how it work's So where does that energy come from in the first place ! your just guessing.

:o Sil

The Ionosphere.

The Ionosphere is a series of regions in parts of the mesosphere and thermosphere where high-energy radiation from the Sun has knocked electrons loose from their parent atoms and molecules. The electrically charged atoms and molecules that are formed in this way are called ions, giving the ionosphere its name and endowing this region with some special properties.

So like for solar cells, the energy comes from the SUN, and it is distributed all around the Earth like a ball-shaped capacitor. When the charge gets too high in places, such as clouds with ice crystals, etc. you get a discharge, lightening. The Earth's magnetic field has an effect on this charge and can be seen in the polar regions as an Aurora (Northern lights). A capacitor stores charge in the same way.

Not guessing, but after many years of working this out before even starting, Steven Mark may be on his own or had help, but he found out how to do this, a capacitive transformer, and mixer using the same medium. So how do you create ions!! they are formed when electrons are extracted from a medium and form a plasma, a plasma is made up of ions, switch off the plasma and the ions revert back into electrons, the charge between the plates has increased and is extracted.

A simple DC to DC boost converter changes low voltage high current into a higher voltage but lower current, they also come as resonant converters, which are close to but not OU. If you had a source of energy in the form of charge, then you find a way to add a little of that charge into the system and push it to OU. Capacitance with an ionic medium is your mixing bowl.

Regards

Mike 8)

Any progress on this project?

Buy me a beer
In it's final stages of replication and understanding how this works.

Excited to read more about it!

Buy me a beer
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am posting here all that you need to build the STEAP TPU.

I was little by little giving information to a few in a form of my experiences over the years of how I came to find how this works, it was a learning curve, each change in design was to bring you closer to the end product, but maybe it was not appreciated in that form. If this is so, I apologise, but I hope you have had some increased knowledge as I have had over the years, and you will have realised the complication of building this with little or no real information.

Attached is all you need to know, in the end, if you look at it closely before you decide to build, I am sure you will see and understand the mechanism by which it works, but not where the added energy actually comes from, I am not sure on that part, for me, there are 3 possibilities which I will leave up to you to work that out, anyway it is good for debate instead of war with a mad man.

SM was very careful on what he gave out, a lot was misleading and I needed to read between the lines, or disassociate from what he said because it was not the real truth. In the latter days, he started giving some real information, but it was so incomplete that it took a long time to fill in the missing pieces. In all, it has taken me three and a half years to complete this project, and I am now going to take a rest from it, it really is quite exhausting mentally.

I must also apologise to Lindsay for keeping him out of the loop, pun intended, as he just was too close to the SM contacts, and I started getting some very unnerving things happening which is driving my wife mad with me for continuing with this project.

I am not open to questions, all the information is here, once you realise how it runs you can easily build it.

Good luck
Regards

Mike

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I was wondering how the coils kept swapping places and mosfets were N's on one drawing and P's on the next .

Thanks for all your work and the more rational explanation of its operation mode , which seems to be what many other configs used wether they knew it or not .

Has any body had replication success using the right info?
I'm not sure I want to start another wind in light of  being out of the loop .

Buy me a beer
I was wondering how the coils kept swapping places and mosfets were N's on one drawing and P's on the next .

Thanks for all your work and the more rational explanation of its operation mode , which seems to be what many other configs used wether they knew it or not .

Has any body had replication success using the right info?
I'm not sure I want to start another wind in light of  being out of the loop .

Hi Lindsay, I am in the UK atm at a family reunion. The mosfets was a problem of my computer application, they were always N type, but what ever I did they came as P types when using enhanced type.

Regards

Mike

From my phone

Someone speculate how long a pair of 9v in series would last as the mosfet drivers? If need, I have a bunch of Lion bats too with some up to 3A. Had issues with just how the torrids were wound so passed on this till now.
   So to confirm, top torrid has a core of 3 to 6 shorted winds on the inside and the other half is 3 winds shorted between the two halfs of the torrid. That is the only thing left that I need to go. I see the 4047 circuit is missing the other two chips so not needed now.

thay

Buy me a beer
  Someone speculate how long a pair of 9v in series would last as the mosfet drivers? If need, I have a bunch of Lion bats too with some up to 3A. Had issues with just how the torrids were wound so passed on this till now.
   So to confirm, top torrid has a core of 3 to 6 shorted winds on the inside and the other half is 3 winds shorted between the two halfs of the torrid. That is the only thing left that I need to go. I see the 4047 circuit is missing the other two chips so not needed now.

thay

Top and bottom are exact copies, you need at least 3 turns but 6 is better. They are shorted and top and bottom are joined together, they are just one plate of a capacitor, the other plate being the coils wound over the top.

Top and bottom Toroids are just a continuation of each other, it just makes it all compact, it could be just one bigger diameter Toroid.

SM's bigger Toroids were two as well but running as two parallel connected TPUs for more power.

Still on my journey home, should be back tonight

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer

thay

OK back home.

The two 9v batteries will last a very long time, they do not power the TPU, only the electronics. To start the TPU you have to charge up the capacitors to at least 70v DC and the capacitors have to have a value to be able to get the plasma started and start receiving return power. I use two very big capacitors in parallel with the onboard capacitors ( 6800uF at 250v each), once started they can be disconnected, as the return will build up sufficient power to keep it going. "I believe" SM always started his TPUs before a demonstration and in another room, his moving of a magnet around the toroid was pure theatrics.

What I have shown here is a 300-500watt unit and it will depend on the quality of the build, it is also important to use the correct wire or it will fail very quickly from the modification to materials and heat build-up. (this plasma is used in industry for material modification).

Regards

Mike

Mike, if your TPU produces plasma as the source of energy, how it will turn off when flipped? Or you mean that was only BS what SM said about it?

Buy me a beer
Mike, if your TPU produces plasma as the source of energy, how it will turn off when flipped? Or you mean that was only BS what SM said about it?

It's not the source of energy, did I say it was!

Regards

Mike

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 20:24:08