PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 13:16:06
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author Topic: STEAP and the TPU  (Read 49185 times)
Group: Professor

I am still looking into reducing down the components. Today I have ended up in emergencies at our hospital, I have been suffering for some weeks with various pains which have got lower and lower in my back and abdomen. They are doing tests and waiting results, but probably to do with my kidneys. A long day.

Regards

Mike

So sorry, Mike - hope you recover soon!

Hi all:
   Mike, sure hope you are better. I went through a kid stone and it was hell. Be better soonest.

I need to verify something with the group that is currently building this. I read that C frequency is the driving trigger for both A and C. So with that in mind, if a way to clock A separately with C it will follow no matter what B is doing. And with that, If  a way to clock B separately  from  A that should be ok as well. Tho, only if the signals C, A, and B start at the same time which is what Mike said has to happen. I have devised a way on paper so far for this to happen and a simple power on reset for the three 4047's so that the timing is held true.
  I have to run this up on a plug board yet so not tested at all. As is, it seems to follow the current wave form chart that was posted lately. Sadly it will not be the 2 gate system shown. But I am happy with 3 chips and a couple of transistors to make it work. Propagation  delays will be an issue so will have to pad some signals to put into proper alignment.
  Now for the wire up.  Will post if it works out.
thay

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
I'm away at our apartment taking it easy. Thank you all for your concerns. I still have low back pains but with the meds it is sufferable.

The wave sequence should auto regulate. There is just one thing to remember SM showed the sequence with the brown paper drawings using gates, though that is not a complete running circuit as is.

Remember that the frequencies are not exact harmonic switching, but there is a relation were the series repeats itself.

Will explain more when I am home in the next days

Regards

Mike.

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Earlier in the piece I made a shunting arrangement which shunted the led on 3120 . It seemed to do the trick with the 8300 gen .
I did not have other info then

Any way, think about shunting logic as a sure means to switch the driver led off rather than gating which brings delays and noise .

I cant get precision frequencies with the 4047 , at least not enough to get reliable ,repeatable  8hz modulation .

One can also use fibre optic switching if local rf pickup becomes  the problem.

Y8300 users:
     My unit came with no disk or manual so have to get them. Sadly, software is for Windows only and I am a Linux user. Mine powers on with 10kzh 5v 3 phase output. Can that be re-programmed with what ever I want? And if so, does it start all three channels at the same point? Like others, I have issues with the 4047 being not so stable. Adjustment is tedious at best but can be set. I use 50K+1K trimmers and 1nf caps and can do the 5K, 10.5K and 16K easy.
thay

You might be stuck with yootuube videos .

It feels like a fiddly, cheap toy and is not perfect, but it is highly capable for what we need as far as I can see.

I had a and c, driving via diodes, a single shunt transistor across the B led input.

At that Time it was when the info had pulse width as the main game .

You can adjust many parameters , save to mem locations , etc etc .

The manual is just there, the interface software is klunky but a win computer ....any win computer will do the job

we cant export and share setups which is a bummer but screen shots do the job.

phase adjustments work well but in most cases a store and reboot synches them properly .

The S model has modulation inputs that may come in handy but the basic model is just as good ATM.

Tip...  system /save will save current config to the boot up location.

and check and double check the leads that come with it .

Off to a good start. I have the 4047's running good. Power on reset works great. Power down and reapply, a short delay while all the power levels out and all gates ready then the signals start. Did away with the transistors and added some inverters.  Timing will be radical due to the propagation delays involved. 50K+1K and 1nf timing allows for needed frequencies.
   Need sleep now. Long night and day.
thay

Buy me a beer
   Off to a good start. I have the 4047's running good. Power on reset works great. Power down and reapply, a short delay while all the power levels out and all gates ready then the signals start. Did away with the transistors and added some inverters.  Timing will be radical due to the propagation delays involved. 50K+1K and 1nf timing allows for needed frequencies.
   Need sleep now. Long night and day.
thay

Very good.

Back home today but still in pain. I have reverted back to using the LMC660CN opamp IC in my attempt to reduce down components. I have designed 2 of the opamps as comparators in a different way, but need to test if it works as I need.

What I have done is I have fed in the oscillator outputs where the first comparator is comparing the C pulse with the B pulse, and then the B pulse with the A pulse. Note I have halved the B and A voltages so that there can't be any miss triggering due to the voltages of the ON pulses being near the same. The inputs are wired for inverting outputs.

This should give the right sequence and duties needed, at least on paper it does. As the outputs are near Vcc then, feeding LEDs in the Mosfet drivers no other components are needed.

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Well, great news!  My circuit does in fact switch correctly and keeps B off when A or C are on. Do have some propagation delay issues as I have not compensated for it yet. Looks to be around 52ns overlap so will pad with extra gates to get rid of it.
   My 1nf caps do not seem to be up to the task so a bit jumpy on frequencies. Now that I have the switching good, I will order all the other parts and get to the task. Looking forward to see how the op-amp design goes. Mine has 4 chips and uses one gate of each except the inverter.
   Since this is Mikes thread, I am hesitant to post the sch here as not to derail where he is going with his. Could send a pic private if you would like to see it. It will be as Mikes design is, open source and free to all in the world.
   Now if I could just figure out the truth table for the opamp? ;)
thay

Buy me a beer
Thay, you can post whatever you want, I have no problem with it.
SM used his method of producing the drive and I am doing mine, the only thing we need is to have the same results.

Thanks for your work, regards

Mike

Will hold off for a bit longer. I still can not figure out how to rid the 53ns spike on the B out. This is 3X the response time of the mosfets I have. If I take B to 40% duty, it goes away. Will try the hex-inv circuit you showed earlier to see if it will work. As it stands, C still has no padding on it other than 4 invert gates. May try say 100ns on the C input to the C/B side to see if that works. Still have 3 nand gates available. Each at 100.
   Other than that, I drew out the resultant wave forms and they match your latest plot.

I am at the start of my 12hr workdays so will be next week before I can resume. Till then.
Thanks for the great work you are sharing with us. This is a fun and frustrating project to make me want to work it.
thay

This is just a heads up regarding my switching path .
It may or may not seem useful depending on your state of need regarding isolated switching.

This guy has developed far more than just electrical isolation and I am certain it will hold interest to any body looking for a better switch .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS1zAAD1nXI

Mike, if think this off topic please delete.

Buy me a beer
This is just a heads up regarding my switching path .
It may or may not seem useful depending on your state of need regarding isolated switching.

This guy has developed far more than just electrical isolation and I am certain it will hold interest to any body looking for a better switch .

Mike, if think this off topic please delete.

That was an interesting video, thanks for that.

The timing for the TPU has a specific job. If you think of the child swing, start at a high on the left, and just at the high on the right the fulcrum point (top of the swing) moves X 2 the distance the swing has traveled linearly, instantly to the right. So the child is always moving to the right, never BACKWARDS (BEMF). The trick is where the energy has come from to move the fulcrum point so that it is OU.

When you charge a coil from a DC supply, the polarity of the positive end connection is in fact negative. When you disconnect a switch on the opposite end of the coil, the polarities of the coil ends change and the charge wants to discharge in the same direction as it was charging to start if there is somewhere for it to go (a capacitor for example). The only energy lost here is the switching loss, very small. If you have two of these linked together in a certain way (A and C), you now start to see how the child is always moving to the right as though he is a DC current.

In this case, there is no BEMF only FEMF (Foreward electromagnetic force). This is how a boost converter works to create a higher voltage from a lower DC voltage, but at the cost of current, but what if there was no cost of current, current is added from another source!!

Regards

Mike

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
In this case, there is no BEMF only FEMF (Foreward electromagnetic force). This is how a boost converter works to create a higher voltage from a lower DC voltage, but at the cost of current, but what if there was no cost of current, current is added from another source!!
That is why I added the audio feedback component. A simple 9 vdc connection and speaker spacing promotes an increasing power oscillation to feed the charge pump. It keeps blowing the amp.

Thanks for the video, when I was younger I spent months designing and doing experiments on light based logic gates/computers as well as new forms of cryptography. So this video was right up my alley...

I thought it was neat how near the end of the video he talks about an optical lock even the "lock picking lawyer" could not open. I found this concept is also true of free energy devices and advanced technology. The only reason someone can pick a lock is by having some prior knowledge of how they work. If this knowledge is not present or the technology is not based on our prior knowledge then it's basically impossible to crack.

This also relates to my work in cryptography and the most secure methodology is not as simple as any given code or cipher. The most secure method is embedding the information in the last place anyone would ever think to look. I have found this is also true of advanced technology and the real process is always hidden beneath many other layers of processes. Which explains why so few can find what there looking for because there looking in all the wrong places.

So we should understand that most popular beliefs are often false beliefs based on normalcy. I mean, 99% of people think a lock can protect them then an expert locksmith walks through there locked front door as if it wasn't even there in under 10 seconds. Why even call it a lock if any real expert can open it in seconds?, it's an illusion, a joke.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me a beer
That is why I added the audio feedback component. A simple 9 vdc connection and speaker spacing promotes an increasing power oscillation to feed the charge pump. It keeps blowing the amp.

Take a look at this and tell me which you think is right! The output of this feeds the input, this is not just a voltage multiplier, the "b" coils, and MOSFET "B" is quite special. The "c" solenoids and the "b" solenoids are not just primary and secondary of a transformer. C1 is where the plasma forms, it IS a capacitor and it is made up of the loop core and the "b" coils, it is a resonant circuit that creates a very high voltage and causes the plasma, no plasma and this does not work.

The plasma is formed by the high voltage and the extraction of electrons. These electrons create ions, both positively and negatively charged ions, positive ions are attracted to the cathode and negative ions to the anode. This movement of charge is an electric current because current, in amperes, is simply the movement of charge.

I hope that has enlightened, this is why "B" switches ON only when "A" and "C" are OFF and discharging into the LC resonant circuit.

At resonance, there is a huge voltage across C1, and the silent plasma forms.

The Grd: symbols are ground reference points only as they change polarity (capacitor in a resonant circuit or a transformer secondary).

Regards

Mike

Well, think I finally have this figured. Attached is a scope shot of C B A and it used only two and gates and two inverters. What a fight. A lot of noise on the lines as had to fire up the old coin miner right next to me. Other one blew a power supply and fried it.
  Will be adding this to my 47's and getting the rest of the circuits put in. Using the y8000 for testing here so not the output of the 47 board. I will be drawing up the circuit and posting it later. 

So here is the circuit I made up. Hope it is usable or helpful in the journey.
Attached below. enjoy
thay
ps   just tested the draw and it is 1.3 mA

Here is a primer i found ,note that its many years old with not so many views.
It is almost 100% of what my approach is .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV2CCIiPnVQ

Any way toslink connectors and fast fet drivers seem to be the go . more later.

I wonder why fets with fiber inputs ,or even fet drivers with fiber inputs don't seem to exist ..Please chime in if you know of such animals.

There is a lot to learn but I have found that the noise becomes uncontrollable using the common method with 3120 .
That could be for many reasons ,even incompetence on my part .
This enables  just the ir receiver and fet + driver  (active switch components) to be inside the circle.

Im not sure if the ir receiver diode will be swamped yet but there is the opportunity to shield the receiver module

Each unit is isolated each supply source is isolated.

This is not designed to be over-unity, just to be able to control the process.

I wonder why fets with fiber inputs ,or even fet drivers with fiber inputs don't seem to exist ..Please chime in if you know of such animals.

I've found it's generally hard to find photodiodes that respond well at very high frequencies without at least a gain stage or two in-between.  And even once you grab a few off Mouser it's still tricky.  Generally you drive the diode in with a high-value resistor in series and detect the pulldown on a digital detector.
To get a good signal I'd either need lots of light, or have an unusable frequency.
Lensing was also tricky if you're using DIY fiber optics (maybe there are LED's+diodes with pre-fixed ST-ST connectors though?

The trick would be getting the diode balanced right on the knife-edge in front of your FET driver so it will trigger fast enough with the right amount of light.  Or maybe using a comparator or op-amp in-between to help buffer the input.

The experiment was from a few years ago when attempting to use an optical interferometer to create an ultra-precise microgram balance scale to measure the effects of EMDrive and Quantitized Inertia on a bench-scale.

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

I've found it's generally hard to find photodiodes that respond well at very high frequencies without at least a gain stage or two in-between.  And even once you grab a few off Mouser it's still tricky.  Generally you drive the diode in with a high-value resistor in series and detect the pulldown on a digital detector.
To get a good signal I'd either need lots of light, or have an unusable frequency.
Lensing was also tricky if you're using DIY fiber optics (maybe there are LED's+diodes with pre-fixed ST-ST connectors though?

The trick would be getting the diode balanced right on the knife-edge in front of your FET driver so it will trigger fast enough with the right amount of light.  Or maybe using a comparator or op-amp in-between to help buffer the input.

The experiment was from a few years ago when attempting to use an optical interferometer to create an ultra-precise microgram balance scale to measure the effects of EMDrive and Quantitized Inertia on a bench-scale.

I'm not sure that you understand , I am using toslink connectors and fibre optic cable as in the video . I would not attempt to make it open although it could be done .
Toslink technology and the connectors are used in the audio industry as a digital connection that avoids earth loops and degradation.
It pretty old hat these days where bluetooth is the go to in just about everything where the delay doesnt matter as it streaming.

Fibre optics can take gigahertz with the right stuff, we just need clean 1mhz .

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Strange things going on on this tread, but isn't a TPU  Thr Steven Mark's generator ?

Have a look at this this on the net >
Many people have attempted to replicate Tariel’s work, and a self-powered replication can be seen at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbkvXoDfk7g.

The Kapanadze coil analysed by William J. McFreey.

Hi if you bother to look at this hyperlink it clearly changes from Kapanadze to Steven Mark

It clearly gives you important  information, if you wish i can delete it  :'(
« Last Edit: 2022-06-04, 23:30:04 by AlienGrey »

Toslink technology and the connectors are used in the audio industry as a digital connection that avoids earth loops and degradation.

TIL, was not aware of that, thanks!! O0

When researching pre-existing techs to try and save myself some dev time, I did not think to check the audio-industry C.C

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

Buy me a beer
Strange things going on on this tread, but isn't a TPU  Thr Simon Mark generator ?

Have a look at this this on the net >
Many people have attempted to replicate Tariel’s work, and a self-powered replication can be seen at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbkvXoDfk7g.

The Kapanadze coil analysed by William J. McFreey.

TPU stands for toroidal power unit, because of its shape, but that is very misleading, it does not have to be that shape, it is to reduce its foot print.

His name is Steven Mark and he never showed how exactly it was put together, and he was very misleading, unlike myself I have been showing STEAP through my years of investigation, but in a form that I have lived those years, that is you have to think and experiment as well.

This tech does not come with a free circuit diagram, plug in all the bits and switch On.

What I have shown is very close, you have to use your brain to unravel the puzzle, it is easier than you may think.

This is not a generator, it is an atmospheric ion extractor, the medium is plasma. All around us are ions which are formed by the extraction of electrons.

ATM I have not shown the Exact circuits on this forum or any other, there could be a health risk as it seems to give off X rays, well sufficient to activate photo X ray tabs use in hospital X ray areas.

This is all being looked into by professional people and time will tell where this goes in the end. It can not be a free for all when there are possible inherent risks.

This is not a generator, it is an extractor, the generator is the Sun.

Regards

Mike

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
TPU stands for toroidal power unit, because of its shape, but that is very misleading, it does not have to be that shape, it is to reduce its foot print.

His name is Steven Mark and he never showed how exactly it was put together, and he was very misleading, unlike myself I have been showing STEAP through my years of investigation, but in a form that I have lived those years, that is you have to think and experiment as well.

This tech does not come with a free circuit diagram, plug in all the bits and switch On.

What I have shown is very close, you have to use your brain to unravel the puzzle, it is easier than you may think.

This is not a generator, it is an atmospheric ion extractor, the medium is plasma. All around us are ions which are formed by the extraction of electrons.

ATM I have not shown the Exact circuits on this forum or any other, there could be a health risk as it seems to give off X rays, well sufficient to activate photo X ray tabs use in hospital X ray areas.

This is all being looked into by professional people and time will tell where this goes in the end. It can not be a free for all when there are possible inherent risks.

This is not a generator, it is an extractor, the generator is the Sun.

Regards

Mike
~Hmm well i'm not sure i would agree with you on some of your statements there is one video that explains some of it's inner workings or the guys name being real and in order to generate ions which is just an extra atom you need a spark generator not the sun and some kind of fuel source like aluminium or brass something rich in free electrons. One form of radiation it will produce is electro magnetic radiation impules, the same way ET gets here. Any way enough.

Sil

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 13:16:06