PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:40:03
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: none related off topic posts  (Read 3919 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
All none directly related will go here for future reference. 

Group: Ambassador

AG
What are your thoughts on Tesla transmitting power at a distance
As it applies to his car at Niagara

Is there proof ?

Oddly I have some Contacts for the architect Stanford White who helped design wardenclyffe
A few very close friends are much more than casual acquaintances of the family!
As it all happened in an area which I spent a good deal of my life !

I will endeavor to meet with them to ask about this claim of the car !

And yes I absolutely believe things get covered up in this world for all kinds of reasons!

Do you have info or thoughts on this ?

Respectfully
Chet K
Ps
This is a query based on F6 comments here post 22
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4321.msg100371;topicseen#msg100371

No need to start new direction or questions in Hakasays topics !

Group: Experimentalist

AG
What are your thoughts on Tesla transmitting power at a distance
As it applies to his car at Niagara

Is there proof ?

It is possible, but at very short distance, with tuned LC circuits.

For it to work at long distance, we would have to scale them up, by increasing the size of the circuits and the wavelength in proportion to the distance, and we would quickly reach the limits: we would need towers several kilometers high just to power a city, and with a low efficiency.

Apart from his patents, where he was brilliant, what we hear today about Tesla's theories is what imaginative people have embroidered around his allusions to alternative theories. Many claim to be able to do what Tesla did not do, either practically or theoretically. For Tesla never formalized any theories, and he probably had good reason.

What we hear about Tesla's theories is not Tesla's, and therefore it doesn't work.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Thank you for reply
I am asking for more info from persons who are also
Investigating this power transmission at a distance
Aside from Hakasays work here !
And additionally
 a fellow who wrote of another tower like the Milford Texas tower
But a rancher with huge property that hired someone to replicate some version
Of Milford at his ranch
I will call him for more info soon!

Unfortunately still under the weather here …but this should become an interesting venture !
Well honestly I am most impressed with member Hakasays actual experimental efforts

He inspires!!
Respectfully
Chet K

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
there are newspaper clipping of tesla driving around for 2 weeks, we know it had an aerial, polyphase motor connected to a box 2ftx1ftx1ft with dials, also described by his nephew when he was alive?
Although he also inserted 2 iron bars into the box ;)

This looks familiar
Out of all the similar claims over the years ( unproven to this day for you and I)
Why this one ?
Are you aware of some history
Or reason to accept his claim ?

Well why would you trust YouTube or your government ? its best to keep an open mind and any way they killed him over it. And there are umpteen devices.
Ether show them all or none!

http://blog.hasslberger.com/2013/11/german_inventor_solves_permane.html

Oops F6 ji just press the out of date button on the toilet handle and flushed it wile doing some hard ware build tests sorry oldman!  :-* :-*

PS with all this jabbering about off grid power transitions aint it metered yet, soon will be any way Ain't you got your own bench in that vacuum your on about ?

Hmm I think F6 could be way off on his idea.

Over on youtube was Troy Reeds electric car
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=troys+electric+car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMumLZJCD3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au7l_BSHmMs

Sil

The 3 outdated videos that AG is throwing at us, without even bothering to explain technically why, confirm what I said.
People invoke Tesla, presenting themselves as high priests and him as the god of their cult. But since they are not as smart as he is, and since even Tesla failed in the transmission of energy over long distances, the only thing they are able to do is to feed the urban legend with videos that are either faked or not faked but showing conventional effects like the transmission of energy over short distances.

This last case can be modeled by Maxwell's electromagnetism, no need for Tesla, and is already used in traditional industry, see for example the wireless battery chargers already on the market, even for drones https://getcorp.com : "Global Energy Transmission (GET) enables battery-powered drones to fly forever by safely and quickly recharging while still in flight".

We are on a research forum, not in a playground.
When we talk about new technology, we don't pretend to achieve miracles by invoking Tesla when what we present is conventional. And we don't use fake news blogs or confusing videos with blah blah blah to show off and impress the naive and ignorant. We use the language of engineers: plans, diagrams, logic, measurement protocols, data, as Tesla did in his patents.
A little respect for the participants here, please!

PS-
AG is deleting my posts. Obviously the truth is disturbing.

Well why would you trust YouTube or your government ?

This comparison is revealing of this problem of confusion of science with politics or religion.
Science does not need to seduce, but to present logic and facts. It doesn't need youtube, except for popularization made by people who understand it, for those who understand almost nothing about it. And even popularization is not science.

It may be convenient (mentally) to dismiss all as fanciful beliefs !
However there are plenty of unexplained anomalous claims from our
Recent history!
And regarding Tesla and power transmission at a distance
I am not able to dismiss newspaper articles claiming Tesla had driven a large car at distance from some transmitter?
(Would be nice to see those articles tho)
While charlatans are everywhere in FE world
Tesla was certainly not such a person !

AND

There have been very recent investments into this large scale wireless power transmission
Should be interesting to learn more about that !

AND WE WILL!!( along with perhaps some newer claims)

It may be convenient (mentally) to dismiss all as fanciful beliefs !

It's much less convenient (mentally) than believing everything we hear.

However there are plenty of unexplained anomalous claims from our
Recent history!
And regarding Tesla and power transmission at a distance
I am not able to dismiss newspaper articles claiming Tesla had driven a large car at distance from some transmitter?
(Would be nice to see those articles tho)
While charlatans are everywhere in FE world
Tesla was certainly not such a person !

AND

There have been very recent investments into this large scale wireless power transmission
Should be interesting to learn more about that !

AND WE WILL!!( along with perhaps some newer claims)

Nobody denies the possibility of transmitting energy at a distance, certainly not me, I have already said that it is perfectly possible and the industry already sells these devices.
The principle is near field coupling (like Tesla) or a classical EM wave.

Tesla was obviously not a charlatan but the most brilliant inventor. However, what he experimented with in terms of energy transmission was at short distance, and therefore compatible with Maxwell. His theoretical misinterpretation led him to believe that he could reach great distances. This is impossible with coupled LC circuits. So he failed. And in the end, he has no patent for long distance energy transmission. And he has not formalized any alternative theory. The facts are limited to that.
In spite of the facts, the prevailing "Teslamania" maintains the illusion that he is an infallible genius, against the rest of academic science, which is false. He was an electrical engineer, knew much more about conventional electromagnetism than the Teslamania followers who talk about him, and was fallible like everyone else.

Transmitting energy over long distances, and with good efficiency, is challenging. One can succeed more or less with microwave beams or lasers, but I don't think that's what you are talking about.

If someone has succeeded by unconventional means in transmitting energy efficiently at a distance of, say, a few kilometers, or even only a few hundred meters, where are the credible references, with diagrams, plans, measurements that would allow us to study something real rather than talking about rumors?

I dont realy have time to answer awkwardly selected questions since I don't make unfounded claims on the subjects he is selecting
If F6 needs to ask me about stuff like he has been. I will just erase it, he needs to get his own board to post on.

Sil

[quote author=F6FLT link

If someone has succeeded by unconventional means in transmitting energy efficiently at a distance of, say, a few kilometers, or even only a few hundred meters, where are the credible references, with diagrams, plans, measurements that would allow us to study something real rather than talking about rumors?
[/end quote]
—////—-
Yes this is exactly what is on the table at the moment!

And how to replicate!

Coming weeks should have interesting discourse!
Respectfully
Chet K

It seems that we don't have the same table, or not the same requirement on what the table has to present in order for us to progress. :)

Recent claims of power transmission at a distance !

And I agree the table is not “set”

Yet !

Your predisposed opinions on as yet undisclosed offerings do make you appear an ingrate!
To hold prejudice without investigation is the height of ignorance!
and definitely not the scientific method !

Respectfully
Chet K

I would say some of the 'flamebait' posts do border on trolling, but that by itself is not a huge deal.  I'm more concerned about the signal-to-noise ratio.

I think we'd all prefer productive questions, useful experiments, insightful research, articulate critiques, and deep analysis over pompous ego-stroking declarations.
(regardless of which side of the fringe-sciences they fall on)

But I don't think anyone is beyond redemption, provided they are willing to learn.  Or more specifically, willing to be taught. :-X

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

After decades of extraordinary announcements that were just fakes or mistakes that have now been forgotten, you'll understand, Hackasays, that I'm now cautious.

My questions are constructive, as I am asking for errors to be eliminated, and I made a request for clarification in the other thread about telluric communications.

Telecommunications being my primary interest, of course I would like to believe it.

But first step: always check the facts. Then we talk engineering or theory.
What supposed "telluric communication" took place between whom and whom, and where?

After decades of extraordinary announcements that were just fakes or mistakes that have now been forgotten, you'll understand, Hackasays, that I'm now cautious.

F6, I think you've found that I'm well-read and articulate enough to at least pay attention to.  I'm obviously not selling anything, and I don't believe in keeping secrets. :P

Honest critique and productive questions/advice are always welcome; bold and ignorant declarations are not.

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

Wireless Power and Data Transfer - Meyl

Konstantin Meyl - Neutrino Power and the Existence of Scalar Waves,
Extraordinary Tech Conf 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLB9IpMmmZU

At about 30:00 minutes Dr. Mely demonstrates his "Scalar Wave Wireless Power Transfer" scheme (kit).

Interesting - did this using flat coils, generator and "Garden SS Viewing Globes" (Amazon), it works!
At that time it appeared that there was more power output than was input; but it was not of prime interest,
so was not confirmed.

Might still be controversal, but it does work as advertised.  Meyl has published a lot of technical information
on the subject.

Edit: It appears the links and information on the following sites is no longer available for whatever reason
(way-back may have them)
. However the information has been archived as part of a long-term ongoing research project.
Time permitting - maybe more later, but it will be available again soon. Oh well!

Also see Steve Jackson's page, IEEE Hamilton talk and demo, for the description and information of a DIY kit of sorts:
https://ewh.ieee.org/r7/hamilton/biographies/JacksonS.htm

Presentation:
https://ewh.ieee.org/r7/hamilton/y2011/2011events.htm#a20110324

In a sense, this experiment is a pre-cursor to studying the Ruslan/Kapanadze devices...

SL

« Last Edit: 2022-08-31, 04:53:24 by solarlab »

Here's a link to a NASA publication with more Scalar Wave - Meyl information:

April 2005
NASA/CR-2005-213749
Advanced Energetics for Aeronautical Applications: Volume II

Chapter 3.4 Scalar Waves; starts on Page 53 -

https://www.aeroturk.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/NASA-Advanced-Energetics-for-Aeronautical.pdf

An interesting read as well. Reviews a number of devices claiming Excess Energy - yes; there are a few 
scientists and engineers who (quietly) study this sort of thing!

SL

« Last Edit: 2022-08-31, 06:23:59 by solarlab »

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi1l4jRnvH5AhWgLFkFHf7JCWIQFnoECBIQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fntrs.nasa.gov%2Fapi%2Fcitations%2F20050170447%2Fdownloads%2F20050170447.pdf&usg=AOvVaw19UHKqjTBIH23A-wEoJ3rH

Wow, I'm surprised to see so many references to Dollard, Steinmetz, and Farnsworth in a NASA-sourced paper :o
How'd you even come across it?

F6FLT, you might be interested in Section 3.3 "Differences Between Longitudinal and Transverse Electric Waves."
(PDF pages 60 to 67)

I can confirm the effects in Fig.8 A-D by firsthand experience.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
I Googled NASA/CR-2005-213749 from SolarLab's post above.

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:40:03