PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:08:36
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Patrick Kelly "A Tiny Generator"  (Read 8555 times)

Be the change you wish to see in the world
Hi everyone - This is my first post here.

I actually joined the site to get some opinions on this particular design -

I am copying the exact instructions and details laid out in the YouTube video by the late Patrick J Kelly or Edward Williams - "A Tiny Generator"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKZEoL5zvFU

I now have most of the components and am carefully installing them as they arrive. I would appreciate you watch the entire video before participating in discussion as it is not your average Bedini (if such a thing exists) and does not seem to appear anywhere else I have searched for it (one off?)

I have several batches of questions to ask / points to discuss. Having this site as a tool to communicate with other "free energy freaks" like myself is great - No one by me seems interested in even discussing the various working OU designs that have been deployed throughout even our known history.

I have yet to buy the 7 batteries as I am trying to be thrifty and catch a good deal, especially seeing as partly/totally sulphated units will work better anyway.

Is it important they're 7ah as the video states? or will 2.1/5ah etc work OK? (plan is to draw a small continual load from them to a bigger pre-existing battery through caps then a solar charge controller with big LFE. I don't want to ram 600v spikes into my nice big LFE battery - something tells me Betty won't like that.

Amongst many other questions including but not limited to - Should I use this 2.5mm solid core throughout or is stranded 1mm dia. fine? Connector blocks ok or induce unwanted hysteresis? if used then is bigger better? (lower ohms)

If built correctly, will this run continually and power a load? How many watts would you guess it puts out? the video doesn't overtly say, although I suppose it's not electricity in the traditional sense that's being produced.

Many thanks in advance for any responses. RR
« Last Edit: 2022-11-05, 00:11:56 by Renaissance Rising »

---------------------------
Which is more important,
Answers, or their questions?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpuBp-WaqFobl1olMsCLo1hzwvTIewbvj

Group: Experimentalist

Hi Renaissance Rising

All these stories that are floating around the net, of machines that self-power and provide energy, have never been proven to work by credible experimenters who have tried to reproduce them.

Patrick Kelly is one of the many people who has talked a lot about free energy without ever having produced a single operational device that can be reproduced by engineers and professionals in general. Those who talk the most about the "secrets" of free energy never produce any and generate urban legends.  Kelly made compilations of anything, usually conventional things that produce effects but no free energy, but which he will interpret in a way that produces entertainment and excites the neophytes.

Some people here don't hesitate to follow all these free energy gurus like Kelly but they never explain or admit why they always fail to reproduce any FE device, except by conspiracy theories or because information would be missing in the description. This is what happens when you replace your critical thinking with your faith.

To be honest, I think you're wasting your time and money on Kelly's stories, like everyone else who tried before you. Think of this opinion not as negative, but as positive to avoid screwing up.
May I offer some advice?
This forum is dedicated to doing research to build devices that provide free or nearly free energy. We just had long discussions about the method. Replicating everything on the internet is pointless, it's not even research. My opinion is that you should only rely on your own ideas and the new ideas (not the old ones, if they worked we would already have free energy) of those you trust because they are competent and don't try to show off online. So you have to use and develop your own physical science skills either to do your own research or to be able to identify who you can rely on.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Reply appreciated - although I don't actually agree with your opinion.

I just picked a design that I thought had some merit and I thought would be within my skills/knowledge to execute effectively. There are several others I want to try and will be attempting soon - Big joule thief - Tesla Air gap circuit with spark gap - Isotopic transmutation (Patented-shelved likely) - several others there too- I am also planning to attempt a DIY Aeromine system soon  ;)

RE. PJK. - why would he go to all that effort for a no profit website? And knowing the energy cabal exists (as it most surely does) why would he have risked himself by willingly sharing a functional design had he developed one - I think sharing / hosting the PDF is plenty personally. I read the in memoriam post on here (OUR) regarding him and his passing - seems like he is missed here - then I read this? Bit disappointed with your response tbh  ???

I don't doubt that some of the designs in the PDF would never work - and were likely included to flesh out the site (understandable IMO) but I really see that this one could work besides what is said about it - why would "the gentlemans' gentleman" and apparently a man of God - lie so profusely in saying the circuitry is optimized, and the design is functional, for about 10k views on a youtube video? All those meticulous paint schematics he would have drawn out himself? nah - I believe there's something to it - I assume you have watched Lt. Col. Tom Beardens' stuff on the dipol, no? well this design pretty much lines up what the major figures in this field spoke about. This design comes from South Africa where blackouts are frequent so the designer would have had good reason to make something like this. As would I - even just to witness the effect in miniature.

I will be finishing and testing the design, and I will share the results on here, as I would've expected you to encourage me to do...

Why is this website even up if these effects can't be manifested? And if they can, we surely won't find out for with your attitude. Experimenting with old designs is definitely experimentation in the truest from - efficient having most of the work already done - and they can be revised with modern and more capable components.
If any of these designs work, I imagine those successful in replicating them would be very quietly and secretly using them to power their own loads - not blabbing like a walrus and attracting the attentions of f*ck knows what / who.

I'm new here, but I'm not new to thinking outside the box. Look forward to your reply. RR

Which is more important,

If you're building to explore the dynamics and better understand the interactions going on, I think that's definitely worth it. :)
You get a feel for motor dynamics, experience winding coils, and probably learn quite a bit about gate driving and building a pulse motor.  A 'skill development project'. O0

If you're expecting it to produce more usable energy than it consumes right out of the gate, you're probably not going to get it by accident.  And even if you did, imagine the horror and stress of not being able to replicate it?  Or if it stopped working one day and you didn't know why or how to fix it?? :o

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6DsqNeO2wrxD/

I look forward to seeing your work, it's always good to have more builders ;)

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

Group: Ambassador

Sir
I would imagine the builders from open source forums could fill box cars or freighters with attempts in this direction!
 had heard of a fellow from Africa that boasted of a gain .. but was never specific on how ?

I will ask around to see if more info is out there !

A truly open source fellow would make sure his contributions were well understood and out to the world!

Respectfully
Chet K
Ps I see you were quick to write in chat room the “H” word or associate persons in your introduction, I can’t remember ever reading that here ..
This is an open source venue dedicated to sharing FE technology ( an ongoing hunt
No stone left unturned!

F6FLT: You do make some solid points however - without being corny - I'm not your average builder - I will be going above and beyond to get there with this.

I'm just buzzed that this place exists frankly and I have other people to discuss this with , for real.

I do have an idea of my own but I will be addressing that once I have something resembling a partly completed circuit - that's just how I work - I have to have something in front of me - takes me forever to start - but don't doubt my tinkering and guessing skills off the bat - they're often uncanny - and this is coming from a very self-critical person.

HAKASAYS: I definitely don't expect immediate results - if I can just get this spinning - as mentioned above - I'll be on my way. If this design is spinning, then it is generating cold spikes in principle anyway, they are the generation and propulsion combined, apparently. If any of you reading this are accomplished builders and feel like giving this particular design a shot and giving me some pointers, I'd be over the moon, so to speak. Re. the horror of inability to replicate, don't worry about that, I'm very particular about notes and specificities. If something has to stay put I make doubly & triply sure that it stays right there - in terms of software or hardware or otherwise. I'm known to overengineer because it's always easier in the long run.

CHET K: Of course there are, and I commend them all, successful or otherwise. Thankyou re. your offer - look forward to any updates. If he's real then the guy's truly anonymous lol
If I designed this, I would certainly feel that a basic outline of the parameters would be sufficient and fair - anything more elaborate could reveal identities etc.
Re. the "H" word - I didn't mean here - I only just joined - good to know it's a calm crowd here though. I meant elsewhere, in real life and reddit for example, people are so damn sure that these things are impossible but I think given both sides of the argument and the reasoning behind each, in a most macro & unbiased perspective, the argument that suggests a maintained narrative is much more credible than "we still need to spin a big ass turbine with uranium/coal/gas/wind" etc It's beyond the point of debate in my mind - of course large corporations don't want this - and of course, the techniques and materials involved will be somewhat difficult to acquire, even for those in G7 nations - but not impossible.
« Last Edit: 2022-11-12, 00:48:36 by Renaissance Rising »

Which is more important,

Group: Professor

Welcome, RR.
You wrote:  "I just picked a design that I thought had some merit and I thought would be within my skills/knowledge to execute effectively. There are several others I want to try and will be attempting soon - Big joule thief - Tesla Air gap circuit with spark gap - Isotopic transmutation (Patented-shelved likely) - several others there too- I am also planning to attempt a DIY Aeromine system soon "

Interesting pathways - I hope you succeed!   My gold-and-silver prize still stands - going (I hope) to the FIRST cop>1 and Pout>1Watt device that I can replicate (or purchase) and verify for myself.   See attached.  (Or $2000 cash prize in lieu of the gold and silver, if the inventor prefers.)

I suspect others may join/add to this, to encourage the research.  I recognize that a time-limited non-disclosure agreement, NDA, might be a good idea to protect the inventor, but I hope the idea would soon be released to benefit humanity...  Its going to be a COLD winter ahead for many...   
      Hurray for green-energy research!

-- Steve

F6FLT: You do make some solid points however - without being corny - I'm not your average builder - I will be going above and beyond to get there with this.

I am not questioning your skills. I am questioning, and a serious question, about the device you are trying to reproduce.
I just made a warning about the futility of a project to duplicate a Kelly setup, based on the fact that many have tried, including competent people, and all have failed while duplication requires far less skill than inventing a real innovative machine.
Of course if you still want to go for it, go for it. But it's not enough to be more competent than everyone else who tried before you and failed, when it's the project that's not viable.

Would be good to have an image of schematic for passers by to view and a suggestion to theory ( from claimant)
The simpler the better ( trying to replicate a gain mechanism.. instead of the whole device ?

Plenty of opinions here and experience !
Interest to !
As of this moment I am unaware of any successful replications shared open source ( or even heard of any that run
 With gain in open source community !

CHET K: Here is the diagram as requested - screenshot from YT. Attached are some notes from a guy on reddit, for what they're worth - I had asked questions and those were the answers. I have also yet to see the effect with my own eyes - but I recognize that the "waLs" of physics are just that - they are merely our interpretation of events transpired and should be beaten against like a gong to test their validity - Any and all attempts at an OU device should not be shunned and ridiculed as they are - it is in my opinion, the noblest of goals in the face of something truly terrifying.

F6FLT: I appreciate your concerns - however I must do it myself to know for sure - as we all must with these things. As I suggested previously - I doubt that many successful builds are shared, but instead used and expanded upon for personal use - It'd take a real saint to share a working design but if they remain anonymous, and the worthy builders are able to replicate it, meanwhile no money could be made through a patent anyway - I like to think I would do the same. That is - avoid ending up like the many genii who have been disappeared and their creations obfuscated from public eye. Which brings me back to my original point - I really have got to know for sure. I'll be dropping some technical queries on here soon when I know what I'm asking exactly in terms of physics - I consider myself an autodidact as I imagine many here are (prerequisite, sort of) and over the last 2-3 months since I started properly going down the rabbit hole on this topic - I've come to understand that there are undoubtedly ways to use "Ether Energies" or whatever you may.

PhysicsProf: Thankyou - appreciated. That's quite the extra incentive right there! nice.
And yes - agreed - hence my comment above regarding it being a noble goal. Those who would look to patent just don't get it at all IMO. that's the opposite of what we're trying to do here, afaict.

RR
« Last Edit: 2022-11-03, 00:48:02 by Renaissance Rising »

Which is more important,

Image in full.

Which is more important,

Overview of progress

Which is more important,

The Coil @ 10 ohm (Best I could do - no winding jig as such)

Which is more important,

Coil & Sensor

Which is more important,

Rotor mk.1 (3D printed version needed  I know)

Which is more important,

CFL bulb for scale
« Last Edit: 2022-11-05, 00:26:21 by Renaissance Rising »

Which is more important,

Just realized I should've posted this in Pulse Motors not misc. motors. will it make a difference to the exposure this gets? I really want as many opinions as I can get on it. Should I start a new thread ? I have quite a lot of other questions I haven't put up yet. thanks - RR

Which is more important,

Wiring done. 2.5mm solid core throughout. I'll double check everything tomorrow, it's late here now. Thanks to everyone for their input so far. RR

Which is more important,

Group: Elite Experimentalist

A good while ago I built a similar device that used an scr triggered by a neon . Very low component count and simple in operation , but much like the circuit here.

I tweaked it and tweaked it for best efficiency by moving the magnets and changing trigger points until I had it "just right" and to my surprise the battery voltage started climbing steadily .  "Its all true" ,I thought . But trying elaborate switching of batteries even manually switching just to prove the point .No useful energy was extracted and all my batteries were eventually flat .

What I learned was that pulsing batteries especially older ones gave them a cleaning effect which raised the measured voltage . I also learned that there are many hopeful people out there ,some who even know it cant work ,yet allow the believer to find out for themselves and that is the question here . Why would somebody encourage this or discourage this ?

Its those who seek to profit from peoples ignorance that get me ...but then any education is expensive . What ever we are taught. Any way Good luck with this and they are fun to set up play with . There are many good lessons on many levels .
A monatised video is always the first red flag .

Agreed and I appreciate your input to the thread although, anyone who claims to know one way or another without actually demonstrating the effect - regardless of education - inherently does not know..

I believe this effect can be manifested. I don't know, but I can believe. I do however know that I don't know, so I am a step further ahead than them there.  O0 ;D

It needn't be someone with an IQ of 250 who figures this out and shares it freely.

RR

Which is more important,

Perhaps drop a note to member Aking21 I believe he helped with Patrick’s sight and also
Experimented with these type setups , also good with
Finding more info !

He popped in the other day!
Might be very helpful .
Still asking around about that fellow I heard about in South Africa
I believe he posted at OU. Com some years back .

Asking over there too
Respectfully
Chet K

Wow - thanks Chet - as I say, I look forward to any updates from you regarding this - I will be sure to drop Aking21 a message too.

I am still missing several components but it should be up and running soon for some actual testing.

EDIT just messaged AKing - looking forward to a reply.
RR

Which is more important,

Fascinating - that's essentially the plan here too only I don't have the expertise Julian probably has - and I didn't express my ambition quite as clearly but the plan is the same essentially - to post updates and their effect on the desired outcome. Thanks for the share.

Which is more important,

I am copying the exact instructions and details laid out in the YouTube video by the late Patrick J Kelly or Edward Williams - "A Tiny Generator"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKZEoL5zvFU

I have always been very surprised at the need for a battery for a "free energy" device. If you need a buffer for the current, you can use a large capacitor.

If the device provides power, it can be used for something other than charging a battery. From there to say that it is the battery, charged, which makes the device work, there is only one step to take, which I take without any complex.

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:08:36