PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 05:49:16
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Complete Information on working SM Style Device (from Spherics)  (Read 23230 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
The folling was posted by “Spherics” on overunity.com :
Complete information on working SM style device.
« on: March 17, 2008, 05:03:53 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Close-packing

http://cst-www.nrl.navy.mil/lattice/index.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXO7-Lajxdg

http://www.everyscience.com/Chemistry/Inorganic/Ionic_Solids/a.1296.php

There are those amongst you that have shown courage and conviction; something that is sorely lacking in so many of the young minds of today. Can I say that you will all believe what I have to say ? Certainly not. It is a reflection of society today that so many do not question yet reject anything outside of their comfort zone. This forum is the antithesis of such dower formulaic habits. Unfortunately so many have come to associate a questioning mind as being synonimous with a disbelieving mind when in reality a questioning mind needs to be an open mind; a mind that allows the absurd, the idiotic and beyond credulous ideas to perculate into the subconscious. It is only when the full bounds of the ideas have been allowed full roam of all aspects of the mind that the varacity of the claim can be fully comprehended. All I ask is that you ponder the essence of my presentation in light of the known characteristics of the Steven Mark TPU.

I am sure many of you have already perused the given web references and have already started to believe that this posting is misplaced! Oh ye of little faith. Matter is nothing more than spherical stationary standing waves within the travelling ether! Already I hear the shutters closing. It is the ether that has the energy not the matter; it is the ether that is manipulated via torsion fields set up via electromagnetic fields; it is the ether that vortexes and is the essence of the electromagnetic field; it is the collapsing ether vortex that releases energy. The ether its self pulsates at extra-ordinary high frequency. It is this pulsing that feed energy into the spherical standing waves, that is matter, that brings about all of the characteristics of an atom.

To resonate with the ether a specific pattern is required. The spherical propogation of waves means that spherical packing dictates the precise location of electromagnet coils for optimum control. Review the files at the start of this posting. Hexagonal spherical packing (HSP) is where you need to focus. Many of you are unwittingly using face centered cubic ( FCC ) arrangement of coils. You will have limited success if your coils are placed according to FCC arrangements.

There is good reason for hexagonal packing as these scientists are beginning to comprehend.
Google the following terms to understand: iron superconductivity hexagonal packing

All coils need to point to a central 3D location. If you look at the hexagonal packing the most basic arrangement is 4 spheres forming a tetrahedral. Place identical coils orientated so that the poles point to the dead center of the tetrahedral. You should imagine 3 spheres with one sphere on top. The top coil (coil A) will be pointing downwards and the other 3 coils (X,Y,Z) will be pointing to wards the center BUT note the three coils will not be in a horizontal plane; they will be pointing 30 degrees upwards. Now those of you on the ball will no doubt see why Bob Boyce, Marinov, GiantKiller et al. have had extraordinary results. In these designs the coils are pointing horizontal and not angled upwards, and the top vertical coil is created by wrapping around all of the three coils. As the vertical coil is not identical to the other 3 this creates problems which is why DC they feed into this coil; and the other coils need to be fed with high energy pulses. It is not optimum and neither are their results. If you set up according to hexagonal packing all coils are equidistant from each other and pointing towards a common center. You need only supply correctly phased DC offset square waves of approximately 300V (levels of 0V and 300V not -150V to 150V) to succeed in creating a rotation magnetic field which in reality is vortexing ether. Surely I don't need to tell you how to intercept a high speed rotating magnetic field to create current of high potential!

Now I'm telling you the practical theory on how to use the ether. Steven Mark never did understand exactly why things worked. His coils are not optimum but never-the-less indirectly generate what my four coils will achieve.

Coils XYZ are pulsed at frequency F1 with a phase of 120 degrees between each coil.
Coil A is fed a frequency of 3 x F1 and has a phase of 0 with respect to the other coils.

In other words:
When air-core coil X pulses so does air-core coil A.
When air-core coil Y pulses so does air-core coil A.
When air-core coil Z pulses so does air-core coil A.

The frequency should be a harmonic of the NMR of iron. Do not use iron anywhere in your device this will only cause huge eddy current problems. Iron is magnetic because of the geometry and spacing of its atoms (stationary waves remember) which interact with the ether flow in a resonant fashion despite what you may already believe! The NMR is directly linked to this geometric spacing and hence to the resonant frequency of the ether. If you pulse iron wire at iron's NMR you'll get a minor resonance effect even if the coil is not tuned to that frequency. Steven Mark was utilising this effect along with the timing delay action of iron wire to generate a rotating magnetic field of the correct frequency. The requirement for coil A to pulse in time with the other coils was not understood by SM who unwittingly incorporated its effect via interaction of several coils. A testament of observation over emperical understanding!

To complete the picture the intercept coil can be an air-core toroidal coil placed in a horizontal plane halfway between the top coil and the bottom three coils sized so that the outside of the toroid would touch, but not overlap, the imaginary planes of the tetrahedral pyramid sides. The diameter of the toroid hole should be the same as the diameter of the toroid windings for optimum results but quite frankly you could stick two solid 1 cm diameter 3/4 circle copper bars into the field and measure substantial voltage and current.

I trust you'll appreciate the risk you are now all taking. Too many of you are tempting fate by feeding the output back into the input. Consider 1000 fold output power over input. Oh yes, these are the levels you are potentially working with. 100Watt goes to 100KW. With no feedback this is a major copper vaporising experience. With feedback your momentary 100KW goes to a potential 100MW but more realistically 1MW or less as wires vaporise. How on earth do you think you and your house will survive such an event???

I've shown enough for you to now understand with what you are playing and a schematic outline of a relatively safe design that will get you the results that you desire.

I've taken the liberty of posting whilst on vacation. Good luck.

tExB=qr
The following was posted by "Spherics" on March 24, 2008 on overunity.com :

It appears I have been too brief in my presentation. I truly believed that there would be a group here who would be able to make the leap between the Steven Mark devices you are familiar with and the design that I showed.

Firstly although this has been mooted I am not Jack. All I will say is the interview says more about the character of Jack than it does Steven Mark. I will also add that the SM device uses rotation. I say this without doubt and Jack is wrong in saying rotation is not necessary.

I will now talk about the Steven Mark designs you have seen in the videos and the like so you will understand why my design at the start of this message works.

The SM designs all work on the same set of principles. A pulse into a coil generates an expanding magnetic field. The magnetic field comes into being by an underlying patterning of the ether. It is a cascade action on the part of the ether that causes the EFFECT of an expanding magnetic field. If you then cause a second magnetic field to expand through the same space as the already expanding magnetic field, a specific cascading action, apattern is setup in the ether which is the EQUIVALENT of a magnetic field and has many of the characteristics of a magnetic field. By this I mean it will interact with metals, and cause the EFFECT of a current, IF the field is moving across the metal. I will refer to this field as a COMP field from now on. But please be clear this COMP field is in addition to the expected magnetic field. This COMP field, a patterning in the ether, is dampened and effectively nulled by magnetic metals. This is why if you are using an iron core in the coils named control coils you will never get a working TPU.

No doubt this may be disconcerting to many who have fond references to baling wire, iron wire and the like. I will now digress onto the circumstance surrounding the initial eureka moment as I understand them. Audiophiles who frequent this watering-hole will no doubt have heard of QUAD ESL electrostatic speakers. An essential design element is the incoming signal is sent into, I believe, 7 or 8 progressive delay elements. These elements delay the signal by microseconds each time.

As part of experiments, associated with what would become his 3D spacial control patents, he was using these delay elements with custom made bifilar wound voice coils (i.e. air coils) and unexpectedly detected an anomolous signal on his spectrum analyser.

Steven Mark created his own delay elements using iron wire after several years of intermittent experimentation. The technique was to carefully wrap a bifilar air-coil using copper wire. The longer the length of copper the better but using identical lengths. The two coils were connected to the SAME pulse waveforms in parallel so that the magnetic field is additive NOT cancelling. The delay element was added in series to only one of the coils that made up the bifilar coil. The delay coil was made from insulated iron wire wound into an air coil. An oscilloscope was connected to both COPPER coils. The setup would be pulsed with a dc offset square wave (i.e. 0 to 20V not -10 to 10V) at the resonant frequency of the bifilar coils. The tuning consisted of cutting the iron wire down in length until an unexpected pulse/signal appeared. This pulse is the kick. I will refer to these tuned bifilar coils as kick coils.

You are privy to the information that the COMP field is nulled by iron. Those who so wish may like to take some time to fully comprehend the frustrations of closely packing the delay and bifilar coils together only to find the unexpected pulse was no longer appearing!!! This is what SM had to contend. And Jack says SM was not technical. Bunkum!!

From traditional electrical engineering view point the kick coils for a particular quantity of energy now put out the expected magnetic field but also put out the COMP field which has effects like a magnetic field. In a world that excludes the ether, these coils are overunity. If the world took into account the ether, then the coils would not be thought of as overunity.

The magnetic field is now larger than expected. All that needs to be done is to rotate this field in a circle and intercept the field with an output coil. The captured energy is greater than the input energy because of the energy apparently created by the COMP field. If you arrange all N poles of the kicker coils so that they point towards the center and pulse each coil in turn you will get a rotating magnetic field. There are many ways to create a rotating magnetic field. A secondary effect of a rotating field is the entrainment of the COMP field so that the pattern in the ether is partially additive. A big problem was the iron in the delay coils. It was found that a large solenoid fed with a DC current to produce a static magnetic field around all of the kicker coils allowed the kicker coils to be tuned with the iron delay coils in close proximity.

Intercepting only N poles of the kicker coils means you get a DC output along with a smaller induced ripple from pulsing the kicker coils.

Feedback of the output into the input was achieved using toroidal saturable inductor switches. I've copied the picture from other messages of the inductor switches. Refer to the patent for an example to see how these switches are used. Early designs used a small magnet to bias the saturable inductors.

All SM devices had small batteries to power the LC oscillators. The LC oscillators were used as control pulse currents to the saturable inductors. To start the process high voltage capacitors were step charged, this is why the coils took time to start-up! The first few pulses came from these pre-charged capacitors being switched via saturable inductors. Part of the DC output was feedback to keep the capacitors fully charged.

My design shown at the very start of this message thread eliminated the need for an iron delay coil because the pattern is set up in the ether outside of the influence of copper metal of the control coils. It directly allows the COMP field to be generated IN FREE SPACE. By placing the output toroidal coil within this free space the COMP field is intercepted. The complete lack of any magnetic materials within this design is what allows this to happen.

I do believe there are elements of information here that you will not have been aware of before. I trust this is enough to convince at least some of you to reflect and ponder more seriously on this material.

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19820016542_1982016542.pdf

tExB=qr
the following was posted by "spherics" on March 26, 2008 on overunity.com :

Above goes to diagram.

Yes, this is what I described. Thanks for the diagram.

This diagram shows you what is needed to get a kick, and view a kick on an oscilloscope.

No iron as a core. Wind on a stiff poly pipe. Use copper wire for the windings.
Keep the delay coil 2+ feet away from the bifilar coil.
Keep the bifilar as far away as possible from your oscilloscope and permanent magnets.
Pulse with a square wave.
Tune as per previous post.

Someone mentioned about connecting the oscilloscope.
Use two channels and connect two probes, one probe to each coil.
Not one probe across the two coils.

@rosphere

The tetrahedral diagram was to show the orientation of the coils to help clarify my description.
What is important is the 4 coils are identical both physically and electrically and
are oriented at the exact angle as per the tetrahedral diagram and
are placed equidistant from the center.
Tao diagrams are spot on and show how for a given size of coil where you can place the toroid pick up.
Again no iron in any of the cores. (or nickel or aluminium contact wires)
No metal for supports.

@whoever said this

Someone mentioned the Alberto Molina-Martinez device as being the same. It would appear at a casual glancing at the patent to be chock full to the brim with iron/steel and other magnetic materials which I have said ad nausium is a no-no. Also the 3 phase pickup coils use the same coil structure and location as the 3 phase generating coils. As soon as the pickup coils are induced they will reflect a pattern in the ether back on the generating coils and any advantage will be lost. There are also no pulses timed to cause an overlap of ether waves in the proximity of the pickup coil nor is there any directional biasing.

@commentor on toroid pickup
You need to wrap your head around some of concepts espoused by Harold Aspden before commenting on whether the toroid is correctly placed or of the correct structure. The ether keeps spinning for a considerable amount of time after the pulses are stopped. If you would care to consider the angle in 3D where the magnetic fields would oppose you would observe that it forms at an angle. Transposed into a rotation this forms a funnel of compression. With a little bit more thought you may even consider the placement of the magnetic void and again see that this void would transpose on rotation to form a toroid void. The persistence of the ether waves long after the magnetic field allows discrete time separated pulses to merge in their affect on the ether. This void combined with the rotating pulses cause the ether to spiral. The spiraling ether interacts with the metal of the copper toroid along with the vertical direction pulse from the top coil. This cause the ether to not only spiral round in a circle as viewed from above but also to corkscrew along the path of the toroid windings. The corkscrewing path of the ether around the toroid is now in line with the windings. This creates a longitudinal wave along the copper creating a large current effect in the toroid windings. Which is what is needed. Given that the toroid is now generating a magnetic field, outside of the toroid even though you don't have a magnetic field you stil have ether waves. You'll note the 3 generating coils are symmetrically and equally affected by these ether waves such that the rotation does not become lop-sided. You'll also note the top coil above the toroid is affected equally on all sides ensuring that the pulse from the top coil that reaches each of the three coils is identical in everycase even after interacting with the etherwaves from the toroid.

tExB=qr
bifilar coil test diagram:

tExB=qr
The following post was made by "Tao" on overunity.com on March 27, 2008 :

Was made by doing a FEMM sim of two mag fields interacting at 120 degrees, then the image was processed in Photoshop to mirror the fields seen.

This in effect then shows a 2d 'slice' of the mag field interactions going on, similar to EMdevices's picture on page 5 but different. This picture shows the 2d 'slice' of the unit after the aether vortex would have been presumably setup...

NOTE: THIS IS A 2D 'sliced' VIEW FROM THE SIDE OF THE DEVICE!

Here are some of spherics's quotes that you might find interesting when looking at the image below:

"To complete the picture the intercept coil can be an air-core toroidal coil placed in a horizontal plane halfway between the top coil and the bottom three coils sized so that the outside of the toroid would touch, but not overlap, the imaginary planes of the tetrahedral pyramid sides. The diameter of the toroid hole should be the same as the diameter of the toroid windings for optimum results"

"With a little bit more thought you may even consider the placement of the magnetic void and again see that this void would transpose on rotation to form a toroid void. The persistence of the ether waves long after the magnetic field allows discrete time separated pulses to merge in their affect on the ether. This void combined with the rotating pulses cause the ether to spiral."

tExB=qr
the following ws posted by "spherics" on OVerunity.com on March 27, 2008 :

Quote from: EMdevices on March 27, 2008, 02:06:52 PMnice work tao, 
may I suggest you simulated something slightly different than what spherics proposed?    Note that there is no vertical plane that cuts exactly through the top vertical coil AND contains TWO lower coils.   Why is that?  Becasue if you look from the top,   the 3 bottom coils are spaced at 120 degrees.

So you need to simulate just one vertical coil and one bottom coil  (full simulation not assuming symetry), then you will have what spherics describes. (at least one pulsing instance, where top coil and one of the 3 bottom coils pulse together)

Anyway,  I like the picture, and yes we can see the "voids" clearly.    The real question is what do the voids do, can they induce a current into the toroid placed at that location?   My answer,  NO.   

@ all,

spherics mentioned the spin after you turn off the pulsing,  and I assumed the gyration of the atomic spins,  but let's assume there is no mass, like spherics describes, just empty space.    The question is, can you actualy have a true, real ROTATION with some INERTIA  (that can keep it going after the pulsing stops) ?   

The answer to this is a bit complicated, since there could be resonance in the LC circuits forming the pulses, and there can be observed and deduced that something is rotating (by seeing the ringing on an oscilloscope)  but if this can be snubbed out instantly, the theory says there is nothing !!! no rotation no nothing, it dies out instantly.   Why?  because the rotation is an illusion,  because it is acually a SUPERPOSITION of quasi-static phased fields, and due to their electrical phasing only "appear" to rotate.   So when these coils stop pulsing,  NO MORE FIELD!!!.   Or is there something?   If somebody can prove this beyond a shodow of doubt, that they can trully "spin" empty space, and can prove that it's not the coils ringing after the pulse stops,  then you might have a shot at stardom.

EM

thanks tao nice image.
The output coil goes here as shown on tao image. My original message desribed the coil placement as halfway between the two coils. In my reply to you yesterday concerning why the toroid is correct as an output coil I again described this positioin in reference to magnetic field lines which match with tao image. At no point did I say the coil was to placed at the void like you suggest.

Again with regard to the Aspden Effect I enclosed a comment from Harold Aspden. This experiment is easy to conduct and verify. You'll also find that there is a disparity when spinning up a block of aluminium without any magnets which is even easier to try as an experiment (disparity of approx. 13-16%). You'll also find the same with nickel (disparity of approx. 8-12%). With unmagnetised iron you'll also get a smaller effect in the region of approx. 5% difference.

This author (Harold Aspden) has assembled a motor using disc-shaped ferrite magnets of the kind used in
loudspeakers, mounted on a rotor shaft and interleaved with electrical sheet steel laminations
each having eight poles. Here rotation causes the magnets to induce radial EMFs in those poled
rotor laminations and the passage of those poles past the corresponding poles of a stator
assembly causes flux pulsation. So we have the induction of a pulsating radial electric field in
aether coextensive with the rotor assembly, a recipe according to what has been stated above for
inflow of aether energy.
However, here again, this being an alternative version of a homopolar magnet machine,
the thought of this ever being a way forward in meeting our future energy needs has been ruled
out. However, the tests on this motor did give further insight into that interplay with the aether
and the presence of an anomalous energy gain.
When the motor was first started, spinning at some 1500 rpm, it was noted that it reached
that speed after switch-on in a period of 20-30 seconds. If it was then stopped and restarted, its
speed-up time to that speed was some 5 seconds if no more that two or three minutes had passed
since it had come to rest, but the longer the period waited before restart, the longer it took to
reach 1500 rpm. It was as if there was something there having a weak inertial coupling with the
rotor that was spinning separately and slowing down at a slower rate. Here was what seemed
to be an aether phenomenon.
Before moving on from that research effort several tests were performed at different
times of day and with different compass orientations of the rotor axis. The phenomenon varied
with spin axis direction, suggesting that the quantum spin of the aether has a fixed orientation
in space, a result consistent with the author?s theoretical expectations dating back to the late
1950 period. This phenomenon has been named ?The Aspden Effect? by Dr. Hal Fox, editor of
the U.S. publication New Energy News, which is why that expression is used as the title to this
section.

Group: Guest

There is good reason for hexagonal packing as these scientists are beginning to comprehend.

I agree 150%. Is that possible? haha

Grumpy,

I have told a few people about my idea for magnet conditioning on the Sweet device which was met with stern opposition. I believe instead of a rectangular magnet, one needs to use circular magnets for conditioning, but the amazing part is, I believe the conditioning needs to be in a hexagonal pattern, and also a 3D pattern, Using angles of 60 degrees when conditioning the magnets. Either angled towards or away from the center.

In other words 6 evenly spaced poles conditioned on the perimeter with 6 more which would be located closer to the center of the magnet evenly spaced between the perimeter poles, with an increase in gauss of approximately 60%. with a central pole even stronger.
Of course the center pole would be perpendicular to the surface of the magnet. and would be conditioned first.

I believe Sweet angled his magnets during conditioning but did not take into consideration the hexagonal factor.

An inverse pattern I think would also work making the perimeter poles stronger. I believe that the hexagonal pattern is critical. There is a company that is now using printer heads to precisely place poles of varying strength onto the face of magnets.

I was trying to devise a way to imprint separate poles when I came across someone already doing it.

The point of this post is that the hexagonal pattern seems to be of great importance.

I am glad you posted this, keep up the good work.

And most important,
Have Fun   8)

tExB=qr
I always thought that Sparky used pancake coils for conditioning. (I also read somewhere than any device producing a lot of "cold" is unbalanced and should be avoided.)

Grumpy,

I believe sweet was moving the bloch wall by breaking the magnetic bond between some parts of the magnet, if he went too far the magnet would just demagnetize all together. If the surface of a flat magnet had multiple poles on it, which would look like bubbles under viewing plastic, in my opinion the majority of the bloch wall has been moved, in turn making the strength of the bloch wall much less. Allowing for a small electrical stimulation to move it.

This is a simple explanation.

I believe sweet placed his magnetic inside of coils that were wound around a rectangular form. I also believe the magnets were tilted during conditioning.

I have not heard the cold= unbalanced before. Do you recall where that came from?

Thanks,

Ken  8)

tExB=qr
that was from Joe Misiolek of the TVQ Group - early pioneers of Scalar Research

Read attached - it will blow your hair back:

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Couldnt get mine working and then there was talk they needed to be pulsed at 60mhz LOL

tExB=qr
Joe Misiolek mentioned placing a large solenoid around the gravity resonance coil to modulate the "scorch field" setup between the coils (toroid with solenoid inside, both biased at 50kv DC, and 100kv between them)

Since your pulsing the coils rather than a static field applied to them, then put a solenoid arond all of them and apply DC to it - supposed to lower the required pulse rate...

Couldnt get mine working and then there was talk they needed to be pulsed at 60mhz LOL

@Peterae

Nice build you have there.

I can tell you some of the problems with @sherics design.

1) Three bottom coils will waste one polarity each.
2) Do the distance test below to see how far you can afford to place the bottom coils.
3) Three coils at centered position is not good because you will have only one polarity to hit top coil in two directions each plus each has a dead spot at center, thus canceling any chance of movement inside the top coil windings. Especially since the top coil is not wound the right way to begin with. It should not be a horizontal coil but a vertically wound toroid air core. Those 3 coils should be tilted at least 25 degrees or more left or right so only one side of the polarity is hitting the top coil.
4) Put an led on the top coil and pulse the bottom coils in series, then try in parallel

But first of all you have to determine the effective field distance of the bottom coils.

1) Make a small pickup coil with an led on it.
2) Take off one of the bottom coils and pulse it in the way you planned.
3) Place the small pickup coil with led near the coil and find the sweet spot and from there move around the coil and see how far the field can reach. That would be the maximum distance from you bottom coils to the top coil.

Here is a post I made a couple of years ago that will give you a good diagram of what I am trying to say.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4728.msg137158#msg137158
I put the diagrams below.

All the best.

wattsup

---------------------------

tExB=qr
The coils are not designed to produce some sort of magnetic field like a solenoid.

Isnt it time the rest of the Spherics info is made public?

Spider

tExB=qr
Who can make that decision?

tExB=qr
This topic has stagnated and gone by the wayside, so I am resurecting it.  I believe I have learned enough to get this to work.  Anyone else who is game can join the fun.

bond angle for tetrahedral molecules is 105 degrees

I feel the coil should be sized so that a cylinder extended from each coil should encompass the collecting toroid and the coils should be close together to maximize field interaction.

EDIT:
« Last Edit: 2010-08-10, 00:59:44 by Grumpy »

tExB=qr
Perhaps a thorough discussion of  Spheric's explanation will make this more interesting.

When he talks about the waves in an atomic bomb, he mentions:

"Tune these waves to the pulsation of the ether and the ether will feed by resonance its energy into the 3D ether vortex."

What is this "frequency"?

He later states that the drive frequency for the tetrahedral unit must be an NMR freq of iron or a harmonic of this.  Might this relate to the freq of the ether pulsations?   I think Earl or EM posted the NMR for iron on OU.

He also states: "Abruptly remove the waves and the vortex collapses, sending huge, massive EMP pulse propagating outwards within the ether."  This is the same thing that Joe Misiolek stated about the Gravity Resonance Coil.  Hmm.

Hmm - he says "tetrahedral", but says that the coils will be pointing 30 degrees upwards.   That's 150 degrees rather than 105 or 109 like molecules.  I think it makes a difference at the collector, but that it will work within a large range of angles.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Who can make that decision?
(release of the Spheric info)

How about taking a vote on it...maybe POYNT can set up a polling station. Don't know if this machine supports polling. Also don't want to make work for POYNT.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I think anyone can start a poll.

Go here and see if there is a "New Poll" button. If not let me know.

tExB=qr
"Ether vortex" is mentioned in letter to Mr. Hendershot from a Geza Korcsmaros Jr. (Hungarian?) in Ohio.  Apparently Geza's group had a devicde the unilized this vortex effect that was much different than Hendershots - probably a TPU.

http://www.hyiq.org/Library/Downloads/THE%20FOLLOWING%20IS%20THE%20LESTER%20J.%20HENDERSHOT%20STOREY%20AS%20TOLD%20BY%20MARK%20M.%20HENDERSHOT.pdf

Apparently, "they" have known about this effect for a very long time.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
"Ether vortex" is mentioned in letter to Mr. Hendershot from a Geza Korcsmaros Jr. (Hungarian?) in Ohio.  Apparently Geza's group had a devicde the unilized this vortex effect that was much different than Hendershots - probably a TPU.

G: Where did you get this information? It is not in the pdf.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
It is in a series of letter - hand written - to Hendershot.  They are in that PDF by Mark Hendershot.  You have to flip the pages - they will not show in a search.

As I have mentioned there is a group every decade or so that finds this aether vortex.  Human greed and selfishness seem to prevail.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Very interesting...
I like the part of the comparison of magnetism to uranium.
It seems to coincide with breaking or canceling the flux.

http://www.hyiq.org/Library/Downloads/THE%20FOLLOWING%20IS%20THE%20LESTER%20J.%20HENDERSHOT%20STOREY%20AS%20TOLD%20BY%20MARK%20M.%20HENDERSHOT.pdf

Apparently, "they" have known about this effect for a very long time.

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 05:49:16