PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-01, 13:38:19
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Grenade coil type systems  (Read 21462 times)
Group: Guest
Hi Nick.

You seem to have got the quote thingy a little wrong, however can you provide us with a link to the YouTube video that you were referring to please? TK’s last one….

After going “ Solar “ I lost touch with the scene for several years.

Cheers Grum.

Grum:   https://youtu.be/95mxnt_QY2w

As this thread is titled Kapanadze devices. With a topic name of Grenade coils,
I thought that a reminder for those with little memory, this video, may help. Showing what is meant by the word, Grenade, in this case.
       He also has many videos showing self runners, this was his last and best effort, me thinks.

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2023-10-15, 19:42:27 by NickZ »

Group: Moderator

@Nick

Any device that claims OU and has a shape which resembles a Grenade, is on-topic in this thread.
This includes the video you'd posted.

However the device presented in this video, although invented by the same man, does not meet these qualifications ...even if it uses the same operational principle internally and is confirmed by the great Delamorto.

If you say so, boss.
   Did you get the part about free energy??? And that he is mentioning what Tesla has said about the cosmic soup?
Harvesting from the surrounding ambient, and such. He was the guy that started all of these types of table top generators, of 5.000 watts, and more. Even though my doubts that he actually built any of them, including the one that you posted

P.S. Good find, but, that is not a solid state device. And of little interest to me. Sorry. I do focus on what interests me...  Such as the device in Tariel's latest 5.000 W self running video. Or Ruslan's 5000 W video in the field. Or any other similar mood of operating type device, and or videos, showing such self runners. Not needing any type of additional  "fuel".

NickZ

Did you get the part about free energy???
Free energy is energy that you don't have to pay for.
As for its specific energy I'd set the bar to 100GJ/kg.

P.S. Good find, but, that is not a solid state device. And of little interest to me. Sorry. I do focus on what interests me... 
Yes, it is not solid state but do you think it is probable that Kapanadze was so clever that he invented two unrelated operational principles ?
If not, then you should be interested in it.  Rejecting evidence that does not fit your cherished narrative constitutes cherry-picking.

Not only that physical material aspect, but the non physical aspects and sources, as well.
  You are limiting your view of reality to physical observable and measureable phenomenon, so, good luck showing any actual extra energy, even from aluminum fuel rings,  as the fuel source.

NickZ

You are limiting your view of reality to physical observable and measureable phenomenon...
Indeed it may seem so on the surface, but this guy is one of my favorites and this one too.

good luck showing any actual extra energy, even from aluminum fuel rings,  as the fuel source.
I doubt you really wish me luck.  If I had any, it would crumble your worldview.  Not a pleasant thing to wish for, so I doubt its sincerity.
Anyway, if fitness beats truth and Itsu and you are doing these experiments in Don's headset, then you are doomed to fail no matter what you do.

Group: Tech Wizard

I found data on the brodband 28 material of Laird your core was made by:

https://www.laird.com/products/inductive-components-emc-components-and-ferrite-cores/ferrite-cable-cores/cylindrical-cores/28b-series/28b2000-100

https://www.laird.com/sites/default/files/28b2000-100-datasheet.pdf  (For core types intended for EMI reduction and / or filters, normally no direct permeability data are given, only the Z impedance at some frequencies.)

https://www.laird.com/sites/default/files/laird-mcp-ferrite-material-property.pdf 

In this latter PDF file the 28 material is indicated as having a permeability of 850 on page 10. 

I hope these data may give more help in exploring the cores you have, with the help of other members.  Ferrite cores may change in specs during the years and also by the individual cores having the same sizes and materials, so permeability may vary from say 500 to 1000 or so for the 28 material (my opinion).

Gyula

I remembered i bought these cores while working on the yfree project, so i scanned that thread and found they were recommended there as being Digikey part number 240-2244-ND.
They still seem to be available there:  https://www.digikey.nl/en/products/detail/laird-signal-integrity-products/28b2000-100/668340

The data sheet found there does not really show any information about permeability: https://mm.digikey.com/Volume0/opasdata/d220001/medias/docus/517/Ferrite_EMI_Cable_Cores.pdf
other than its dimensions and impedance at some frequencies and material :

BROADBAND 28 MATERIAL

Part
Number             DIMENSIONS mm (inches)       Typical Impedance (Z) in Ohms (Ω)           
                            A         B          C             @ 25MHz   @ 100MHz    @ 300MHz

28B2000-100       50.80    25.40    28.70              157            305              442
                       (2.000)  (1.000)  (1.130)

Itsu

I appreciate you doing that.
Notice, that your permeability calculator and Itsu's VNA were correct after all.

I am attaching a table of this material's properties extracted from the datasheet you've found.

They still seem to be available there:  https://www.digikey.nl/en/products/detail/laird-signal-integrity-products/28b2000-100/668340
Amazing that you've remembered that!

Their material types 40 and 42 seem like good candidates for DC and low frequencies.  They have µr=7500..10000 and conk out well under 1MHz.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

https://www.laird.com/products/inductive-components-emc-components-and-ferrite-cores/ferrite-cable-cores/cylindrical-cores/28b-series/28b2000-100

https://www.laird.com/sites/default/files/28b2000-100-datasheet.pdf  (For core types intended for EMI reduction and / or filters, normally no direct permeability data are given, only the Z impedance at some frequencies.)

https://www.laird.com/sites/default/files/laird-mcp-ferrite-material-property.pdf 

In this latter PDF file the 28 material is indicated as having a permeability of 850 on page 10. 

I hope these data may give more help in exploring the cores you have, with the help of other members.  Ferrite cores may change in specs during the years and also by the individual cores having the same sizes and materials, so permeability may vary from say 500 to 1000 or so for the 28 material (my opinion).

Gyula

Gyula,

thanks for info  O0

Itsu

Amazing that you've remembered that!

Their material types 40 and 42 seem like good candidates for DC and low frequencies.  They have µr=7500..10000 and conk out well under 1MHz.

These material types 40 and 42 cores are harder to find.
I think they are named as LAIRD LFB360230-300 so not starting with 40 or 42 but with LF (Low Frequency).

Itsu

These material types 40 and 42 cores are harder to find.
I think they are named as LAIRD LFB360230-300 so not starting with 40 or 42 but with LF (Low Frequency).
Do they even exist in the same size as your fast cores??
There are some other 50mm OD cores there, too.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar

Grum:   https://youtu.be/95mxnt_QY2w

As this thread is titled Kapanadze devices. With a topic name of Grenade coils,
I thought that a reminder for those with little memory, this video, may help. Showing what is meant by the word, Grenade, in this case.
       He also has many videos showing self runners, this was his last and best effort, me thinks.

NickZ

Thanks Nick.

I hadn’t seen that one before. There were 2 things that raised a Red flag for me.

The first was the freshly cemented around “ Earth ?? “ connection. It looked to be around 300 mm in section. Possible concealment?

But the most damning to me was when they switched on the 2-3 Kw electric kettle. Nothing flinched !! This suggested a very low impedance connection to a very solid electricity supply. In our little hamlet that’s fed by a now, very underrated pole transformer we can tell when the neighbours have a shower, the lights dip momentarily….

Cheers Grum.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Nothing flinched !! This suggested a very low impedance connection to a very solid electricity supply.
I agree

Buy me a cigar
One pure Bismuth washer….

I’m quite happy with the results, what about you Verpies?

Along side is a broken piece of high temperature Glass that was used to close the die. The “ sprue “ or filling hole to the uninitiated, can be seen tapering outwards. This had a further extension around it to provide the “ head “ of metal above and was slid away from the casting just before the metal solidified.

Cheers Grum.

Do they even exist in the same size as your fast cores??
There are some other 50mm OD cores there, too.

I don't think so, the 36mm OD ones i found seems to be the biggest.

But if these 50mm OD ones you linked are also OK, then they are a better match with the 50mm OD broadband cores i have now.

Grum:
   Then Tariel must have been a great magician. As he has done many videos in front of many witnesses, over the span of many years. And no one has been able to detect anything fradulent ever. Like 220 lines, that don't flicker when turning  KW loads, like yours do.

Here every one uses electric hot water heaters for showers. I can't tell when any other house is using their electric shower, or tea pot. Mine does drop a bit, which is normal, at 5000 watt loads.

Ground lines are normally made of welding cable and are just a single multi strand wire, needing two other lines for a  220 volt power source, or what ever is supposedably hidden in the cement. How long would any normal battery last under that load?
 Of course no one would see any of that? Most anything can be faked...
But was it???  Or, is it just Red Flags, only?
   Anyways, the main thing is,  who now holds Kapanadze's secret???
 His son? The fat guy licking the ground line...

So, let's see if Verpies, will show us the proper way to obtain a similar 5000 watt working load, using his newest device approach, "Fuel Rings".

NickZ

How long would any normal battery last under that load?
1.2kWh per litre for Lithium Thionyl Chloride military batteries or 0.78kWh per litre for common Lithium-ion 18650 batteries. 
So to get your answer (in hours) you'd have to multiply these numbers by the available liters of the hidey holes and divide by the power of the load.

Most anything can be faked...
The energy density test is a very solid test that cannot be faked.  Sadly almost no one ever performs it.
So if you give me how many liters of hidey-holes there are in a device, I will tell you how long it will run with a given load and today's state-of-the-art batteries.

Of course, besides batteries there can always be hidden supply wires (including one-wire HF power transfer) and wireless energy transfer methods at short distances, but they are easy to detect with an AC H probe and an E probe.
They would be the first thing I would test for if I were on-site.
« Last Edit: 2023-10-16, 18:40:22 by verpies »

Buy me a cigar
   Grum:
   Then Tariel must have been a great magician. As he has done many videos in front of many witnesses, over the span of many years. And no one has been able to detect anything fradulent ever. Like 220 lines, that don't flicker when turning  KW loads, like yours do.

Here every one uses electric hot water heaters for showers. I can't tell when any other house is using their electric shower, or tea pot. Mine does drop a bit, which is normal, at 5000 watt loads.

Ground lines are normally made of welding cable and are just a single multi strand wire, needing two other lines for a  220 volt power source, or what ever is supposedably hidden in the cement. How long would any normal battery last under that load?
 Of course no one would see any of that? Most anything can be faked...
But was it???  Or, is it just Red Flags, only?
   Anyways, the main thing is,  who now holds Kapanadze's secret???
 His son? The fat guy licking the ground line...

So, let's see if Verpies, will show us the proper way to obtain a similar 5000 watt working load, using his newest device approach, "Fuel Rings".

NickZ

Magician or no Nick, there’s not been a single successful reported replication of any of these devices AFAIK to date.

With that video in question there was no third party involvement to check for anything out of the ordinary. I must admit to a smile as I watched the guy touch the, and I mention this loosely, the “ Earth “ wire with his tongue. Back in my days of working in the electricity supply industry we had one engineer that regularly “ phased out “ the LV ( 240/415 volt AC ) using his fingers. Good quality Rubber insulated soles to the shoes would mean that a body could rise to the potential and not feel a thing….

Cheers Grum.

But if these 50mm OD ones you linked are also OK, then they are a better match with the 50mm OD broadband cores i have now.
Are they ?  Take a look at their ID...
They have even more permeable cores of 50mm OD here ...but look at their ID.

Are they ?  Take a look at their ID...
They have even more permeable cores of 50mm OD here ...but look at their ID.

Yes, but does the ID matter so much?
Even if there is a 50 x 25 x 30mm LF core, its data will be so different to the broadband cores that the flux will be influenced very differently.

Yes, but does the ID matter so much?
Not much but a little - yes.
The other small problem is that a larger ID will not center itself on the former/carcass.

does ID mean information Data here ?
No, it means Internal Diameter.

Not much but a little - yes.
The other small problem is that a larger ID will not center itself on the former/carcass.

The other small problem is not really a problem as i can easily 3D print a filler like i did with the Al ring.

As it seams that most guys here prefer to do their own thing, I won:t bother to post anything more that you all will just object to.
Don't assume so much.  You offered to post the video and it is on-topic.  It does not matter that it does not fit the currently experimented on M.O.

Other than to say that, when I look at the Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, videos there is nothing in their  grenade cores.
If we assume that the great Delamorto is wrong and these devices are not fakes, then there are two other possibilities that reconcile the empty former tube on the inside, with the currently experimented on M.O.

1) Namely, the ferrite and fuel ring can be on the outside of the former tube and under the windings.
2) There is no ferrite or deliberate fuel ring in the device, but one is created inadvertently out of the copper in the windings. 
     This video supports this possibility ( turn on subtitles and auto-translation if you do not know Russian ).

Note: Neither the magnets nor the ferrite are absolutely necessary.  It is possible to turn the magnetic field by 90° without them.  It's just much more difficult to do because the permeability of the ferrite guides and amplifies the magnetic field of the coils and magnets lower the electric current requirement in the coils.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-01, 13:38:19