PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-01, 05:07:27
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Grenade coil type systems  (Read 21455 times)

Group: Moderator

This is relevant to the shielded coil made out of the coaxial cable:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3735.msg72843#msg72843

This is relevant to the shielded coil made out of the coaxial cable:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3735.msg72843#msg72843

What if the secret is open coil shielded = capacitor ?

Then it will not work

Yes.  For Smudge's Flux Capacitor (Mapacitor) the ferrite should be sheathed in copper as depicted in this paper.

Can this be the copper from a coil arround the ferrite? Or does it have to be a solid box around the ferrite?

Can this be the copper from a coil arround the ferrite? Or does it have to be a solid box around the ferrite?
I think the former but ask Smudge.

Group: Guest
 :-*
Dear Verpies.

Are you able to provide a link to the video of Wesley, Arunas, Tiger et al, demonstrating the STARR device please? I believe this was one of the most credible instances of “ excess energy “ production.

Cheers Grum.

Grum:  That may have been the video where Wesley fell asleep that night, and nothing was caught on video, of lighting a 1000 bulb, using two signal generators. Just hear say ...  nor has it ever been replicated, even by the same group.
   Wesley's videos are found under the name Stivep1 on YT.
  Too much vodka...that night.

NickZ

PS. Andrey245 is one of the few people on YouTube still active and showing new videos of the Ruslan type of interaction between the Kacher pulse on the PP circuit. And how the HV pulse works best at the negative PP pulse, and not at the peak. That is on a previous video to his last one posted just a few hours ago. If anyone is interested, you may want to check into it.

Talking about NMR we should take a look at this overview of elements

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I had to 3D print the base and coil formers of the device as the long tests, when drawing the flux, caused the coil / cores to heat up above the used PLA plastic (blue) melting point.
I had to remove the coil, former and base the hard way as the former had shrank firmly around the cores and deformed the base former under its weight.

The new parts are made of Petg plastic (white) which should withstand some higher temperatures.

Here the ring magnets are split on the outside of the device in aiding mode causing a fairly broad parallel flux stretching from half the cores on both side of the Al ring.

I have changed the path to the picture, so it should show up now, i will do so for the earlier pictures too later on today.

Itsu
« Last Edit: 2023-10-18, 12:36:17 by Itsu »

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
:-*   
   Grum:  That may have been the video where Wesley fell asleep that night, and nothing was caught on video, of lighting a 1000 bulb, using two signal generators. Just hear say ...  nor has it ever been replicated, even by the same group.
   Wesley's videos are found under the name Stivep1 on YT.
  Too much vodka...that night.

NickZ

PS. Andrey245 is one of the few people on YouTube still active and showing new videos of the Ruslan type of interaction between the Kacher pulse on the PP circuit. And how the HV pulse works best at the negative PP pulse, and not at the peak. That is on a previous video to his last one posted just a few hours ago. If anyone is interested, you may want to check into it.

Hi Nick.

The link that Verpies found was interesting but I recall watching one that had all the guys present, including Wesley, in the demonstration. Pretty sure there was an analog Ammeter involved and scope shot of the famous “ Trumpet “ wave too.

Cheers Grum.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

The link that Verpies found was interesting but I recall watching one that had all the guys present, including Wesley, in the demonstration.
If you keep reading that thread, the link to that video will be there.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
If you keep reading that thread, the link to that video will be there.

Ah…. No doubt the one that came back with “ error 404 “ then?

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Ah…. No doubt the one that came back with “ error 404 “ then?
If you keep reading that thread then this video with the yoke and scopeshots comes up.
Note, that the dramatic increase in amplitude to hundreds of volts also happens only when the ferrite starts to chatter a.k.a. squeal.

I have changed the path to the above picture, so it should show up now, i will do so for the earlier pictures too later on today.

Itsu

Its visuable now

Who cannot see the photo that Itsu has linked in the previous post ?

I already know that ChetK, Grumage, gyula, partzman, Smudge can see it.

And NickZ can see it as well.

Itsu:  That overheating when ferrite is used in the grenade or Kacher cores, along with magnets always increased the draw from the input, and overheated my grenade, and other components. I think that that is why we don't see any ferrite or magnets on the Akula Ruslan type of rig. Or that they simply are not needed or used, to avoid that problem.

Verpies:  As far as I've heard, the Tv yokes are originally made to run at 15KHz for a Tv, or so. Which is also the frequency that was shown by Ruslan's selfrunner, and others.

Here is a link to the Andrey245 video. You can also find other videos that he continues to put out.
. He is showing where the Hv pulse does the most good, on the PP pulse. Just as Stalker had mentioned and shown, as well.
There may also be a video of his showing the empty grenade former tube, and Kacher formers.
   https://youtu.be/BnffgZc_GsA

This is what Stalker was showing. As a comparison. Hv pulse is placed at the negative of the PP pulse. Something which none of us have obtained.

That overheating when ferrite is used in the grenade or Kacher cores, along with magnets always increased the draw from the input, and overheated my grenade, and other components. I think that that is why we don't see any ferrite or magnets on the Akula Ruslan type of rig. Or that they simply are not needed
The presence of the ferrite is not responsible for one iota of heating under DC.
All of the heat is generated in the winding. "All" as in 100%.

As far as I've heard, the Tv yokes are originally made to run at 15KHz for a Tv, or so.
That seems about right.

The presence of the ferrite is not responsible for one iota of heating under DC.
All of the heat is generated in the winding. "All" as in 100%.
That seems about right.

Verpies:  Oh, you mean that my grenade former didn't melt when I placed Ferrite in the grenade tube. Well, sure looked like it to me.
That does not happen without filling the former with ferrite.

Oh, you mean that my grenade former didn't melt when I placed Ferrite in the grenade tube.
No, we were writing about Itsu's former and you were were responding to Itsu's message in which he wrote about his melting former.

Not sure what you are getting at. I know what I see, not sure about Itsu's device coil, as that is something else.

Not sure what you are getting at. I know what I see, not sure about Itsu's device coil, as that is something else.
It is simple.  You were responding to Itsu about his device (not yours) and my comment was referring to it too.
See your own quote below:

Itsu:  That overheating when ferrite is used in the grenade or Kacher cores, along with magnets always increased the draw from the input, and overheated my grenade, and other components. I think that that is why we don't see any ferrite or magnets on the Akula Ruslan type of rig. Or that they simply are not needed or used, to avoid that problem.

Not sure what you are after here. Or your diagram above.

I am relaying what happens when ferrite is placed inside an actual grenade or Kacher formers.
Not my imagination. I do have a big load on all the time. 500w or so. And am comparing it to MY grenade.  And mentioning what happens. Are we talking about grenades here. Or something else.
  So, use all the ferrite you like... We'll see how it goes, towards self running.

NickZ

Oh, sorry again, not sure what you are after here.
I am after precision...as always.

I am relaying what happens when ferrite is placed inside...
Then you had changed the context and were writing about other devices than the one you were responding to Itsu about.

an actual grenade or Kacher formers.
What is the definition of "the actual" grenade ?

Not my imagination...
You had imagined it in reference to the experiment that Itsu was writing about.  You had not imagined it in reference to your own device.

Also, the heating of the ferrite is determined by its material-loss at a particular frequency, so if the ferrite in your device was heating up then it means that you have inserted a low-frequency ferrite in a high frequency H-field.
This is nothing unusual but it is wrong for you to project this observation onto all types of ferrite (especially the high-frequency ones) and issue a blanket advisement against their usage on that basis.

I was posting to Itsu. Not sure what you are up to. As I know he knows what I mean. You obviously don't.
Nor even know what a grenade coil is, or what it does. Perhaps you should look into it, Proff.
   So, it looks like you'd like to fry some ferrite, well, go right ahead. But, I'd be more interested in seeing what your
little yoke reactor can do, instead.

NickZ

I was posting to Itsu. Not sure what you are up to. As I know he knows what I mean.
Let's ask him.

You obviously don't. Nor even know what a grenade coils is, or what it does.
A grenade is a composite coil with unknown morphology which superficially resembles the Sovet RGD33 grenade.
What is your definition ?  ...it is the 2nd time I am asking.

So, it looks like you'd like to fry some ferrite,
No, not every type of ferrite heats up at these frequencies.  Stop projecting your bad experience to all types of ferrite.

Here is a link to the Andrey245 video. You can also find other videos that he continues to put out.
He is showing where the Hv pulse does the most good, on the PP pulse. Just as Stalker had mentioned and shown, as well.
There may also be a video of his showing the empty grenade former tube, and Kacher formers.
https://youtu.be/BnffgZc_GsA
I have observed such spikes when the tip of a half-wave dipole transmitting antenna arcs to ground.  Also, through a GDT.

Note: In the diagram above, there should be an AC generator in place of R.

By the same mechanism, these spikes should also happen when an antinode of a Tesla Coil discharges to ground on every swing.

Forest's idea to charge something by electrostatic induction and discharge it by conduction later, is applicable to the above.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-01, 05:07:27