PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-26, 09:32:53
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: 6 KW Free Energy Generator?  (Read 70010 times)
Group: Guest
Does anyone know anything about this 6 KW Free Energy Generator?  I was just surfing & found it.

http://www.fuellesspower.com/9_sp500_generator.htm

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
I saw this device posted on a Russian site discussing the Kapanadze Generators.  I could not understand if it is another version by Kapanadze, a replication, or a separate device.

Does anyone know anything about this 6 KW Free Energy Generator?  I was just surfing & found it.
http://www.fuellesspower.com/9_sp500_generator.htm
This "fluelless power" is a reigiously-based outfit that was/is called,"Creative Science".   Everything they have is for sale, and they're like Witts and Methernitha---Money, Money, Money.

Some of their plans are available on the 'Wbn, but I don't have the addresses now.

--Lee

They look like pure thieves and the FBI should set up a department that runs sting operations to bust people like this and convict them and send them to jail.

It seems like they are selling plans for a simple AC generator, I did not see any claims of OU.  You will need a motor to turn the generator, just like they show in the video. 

If inventors wanted money, they wouldn't sell plans of a working machine that every one can then spread with no money return for the authors. They patent and produce it.

When plans are sold, one can be sure it is a scam.

If inventors wanted money, they wouldn't sell plans of a working machine that every one can then spread with no money return for the authors. They patent and produce it.
Then, having done that, they would be under the scrutiny of the National Security agencies.  Not a good idea.
When plans are sold, one can be sure it is a scam.
They can easily take Internet information and reword it to something different, then sell it for a profit.

--Lee

Has anyone ever thought of the fact that the energy industry is only a small percentage of the economy?  Facing the energy industry you have thousands and thousands of companies that consume energy and would love to be able to purchase it at a much lower price, or even for free.

If there was a true free energy device or you could build power plants based on a free energy device and sell electricity at a ridiculously low price you would have millions of customers knocking at your door.

The notion that a free energy device would instantly be repressed by the MIB or the economy would collapse is simplistic and has evolved into a caricature of itself.  You just ask the producers of aluminum if they would like cheaper electricity and you will see what they say.

Free energy does not necessarily mean the collapse of the economy.  It could simply reduce the energy component in the cost of goods and services and as a result reduce the price of everything.  That's the simplistic argument from the other side.  So I suppose the answer is somewhere in between the two.

One thing for sure, entire industries disappear and the world goes on.  If the oil and coal industries were reduced in size by 90% they would still stay in business.  There were once millions of elevator operators, telegraph operators, switchboard operators, etc, and they are all gone.  Every now and then an entire industry vanishes.

So, some food for thought.

MileHigh

@MileHigh
Concerning Reply #7,
Yes, I agree with a great deal of your post.  Old industries become obsolete and new ones become the "latest great thing" to come along.  Agreed as far as it goes.

However, T. Henry Moray tried to do what you suggest and invent an astoundingly powerful solid state electrical generator and was essentially silenced for his efforts.  His invented (approximate) transistor was reinvented by big business after he left the industry.  He comes to my mind first.  There were others, I suppose.

--Lee

The notion that a free energy device would instantly be repressed by the MIB or the economy would collapse is simplistic and has evolved into a caricature of itself.

The "MIB" are not themselves the "repressers"
they're simply the muscle which is flexed for
stubborn cases or where a discreet example
must be made.

Those who make the decisions are always in
the shadows and never reveal themselves
but they are able to influence and/or persuade
any level of government.

Of course the economy would not collapse
if Free Energy were permitted to become a part
of it - it would flourish as never before.  But at
a great cost to those who wish to exploit the
masses by any means possible.

The power to corrupt and all that goes with it
is extremely pleasurable to those who have the
resources.  They will do whatever they deem
necessary to keep it that way...

Has anyone noticed that government corruption
is on the rise?  The "game" goes on.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

If there was a true free energy device or you could build power plants based on a free energy device and sell electricity at a ridiculously low price you would have millions of customers knocking at your door.

The notion that a free energy device would instantly be repressed by the MIB or the economy would collapse is simplistic and has evolved into a caricature of itself.  You just ask the producers of aluminum if they would like cheaper electricity and you will see what they say.

This is good sense, mh.
The idea of conspiracy against FE is ridiculous. There is no need for conspiracy. If I was a captain in oil industry, I would do strictly nothing against claims of any kind of devices providing free energy, I would laugh: we see that obviously nobody is able to duplicate only one of the hundreds (thousands?) of perpetual machines that pseudo-inventors or swindlers affirm and/or believe to have built. Is there anyone here who is his own electricity provider and doesn't subscribe to a company?
The idea of conspiracy is a psychological deviance coming from the wishful thinking of believers, in a self persuading mechanism that their dreams are already a reality when they are still only dreams.

Free energy does not necessarily mean the collapse of the economy.  
MileHigh

Not only it won't collapse the industry, but it will terribly boost the industry. Not only all electric devices will be to renew because everybody will want self-powered equipments without wires and without batteries to charge, but also a fantastic number of new applications will appear, that can't be implemented by the today technology either by lack of autonomous energy generators of sufficient power in a low volume or for question of high energy price.
There will be a tremendous industry development, probably at least as important as the development that followed the electrification of the countries at the beginning of the 20th century.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Free energy does not necessarily mean the collapse of the economy.  
MileHigh

I am not sure where you 2 live, must be an oil rich country, but here in the UK Fuel tax is enormous, if we all woke up tomorrow and stopped filling our car tanks with government taxed petrol and switched to a device that could be built in a day that cost £100 to make or buy, i am willing to bet it would collapse more than the economy.

and in this case have you ever heard of the saying 'Against National Interest'

The whole system is bent on stopping any technology from coming close to fossil fuels, that is cheap, safe and bypasses taxes.

Look at the electric car, and the NiMh battery, in my mind this technology could not fully eliminate fossil fuels because we still need to charge them, but an electric car does not need filling up with taxed petrol (which is a tax on mileage per quantity used)

Batteries allow unlimited nontaxable millage, and it is for this reason you will not see a viable electric car without a switch to GPS pay per millage tax.

Look at the large scale NiMh patent story

Texaco bought the patents and ever since then it's been virtually impossible to be able to use them.

Ovonic NiMH batteries were used in the 1998 Chevrolet S-10 EV and the 1999 General Motors EV1, as well as many other hybrid vehicles in production today.
Patent encumbrance
Main article: Patent encumbrance of large automotive NiMH batteries

In 1994, General Motors acquired a controlling interest in Ovonics's battery development and manufacturing, including patents controlling the manufacturing of large nickel metal hydride (NiMH) batteries. On October 10, 2001, Texaco purchased General Motors' share in GM Ovonics, and Chevron completed its acquisition of Texaco six days later. In 2003, Texaco Ovonics Battery Systems was restructured into Cobasys, a 50/50 joint venture between Chevron and Energy Conversion Devices (ECD) Ovonics.[7]

In her book, Plug-in Hybrids: The Cars that Will Recharge America, published in February 2007, Sherry Boschert argues that large-format NiMH batteries are commercially viable but that Cobasys refuses to sell or license them to small companies or individuals. Boschert reveals that Cobasys accepts only very large orders for these batteries. When Boschert conducted her research, major auto makers showed little interest in NiMH batteries. Since no other companies were capable of producing large orders, Cobasys was not manufacturing any NiMH batteries for automotive purposes.[8]

In December 2006, Cobasys and General Motors announced that they had signed a contract under which Cobasys would provide NiMH batteries for the Saturn Aura hybrid sedan.[9] Although announced, the car was later scrapped and Saturn has been shut down. In March 2007, General Motors announced that it would use Cobasys NiMH batteries in the 2008 Chevrolet Malibu hybrid as well. Cobasys remains unwilling to produce and sell NiMH batteries in smaller quantities to individuals interested in building or retrofitting their own plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs). In 2009 Mercedes had planned to release an ML450 hybrid SUV in the United States, but Chevron, the parent company, pulled funding from Cobasys and the batteries were not delivered.[10] On July 14, 2009 Cobasys was bought by Samsung-Bosch.[11] Although mistaken as owning the intellectual property to the large NiMH battery packs, according to CEO Tom Neslage they merely have an exclusive licensing deal with Chevron.[12]

Hmmm...

Always doubters.

I can say with relative certainty that most claimed MIB activities are a coverup for fraudulent claims.

The next group would be those simply beaten to death by their peers. What we call the 'MIB' don't give a rat's behind about the great majority of claims as they know they will be beaten into submission by their peers or business interests.

If all the above can't be applied then there is "U.S. PATENT LAW: TITLE 35, PART II, CHAPTER 17, SECTIONS 181-188". Of course, many will doubt the reality of such activity -- until they receive a notice under said sections with their name on it.  :P

Another thought....

Maybe filing for a patent is the safe bet. If your invention falls under the above rules the 'MIB' have a legal method of performing a cover-up. If you don't file for a patent illegal methods may be needed  ;D

@exnihiloest
The idea of conspiracy against FE is ridiculous. There is no need for conspiracy. If I was a captain in oil industry, I would do strictly nothing against claims of any kind of devices providing free energy, I would laugh: we see that obviously nobody is able to duplicate only one of the hundreds (thousands?) of perpetual machines that pseudo-inventors or swindlers affirm and/or believe to have built.
Obviously you are not a businessman, for example if you were a CEO making 20 million a year and a technology came about which could put your income at risk I can assure you the last thing you would be doing is laughing. It is very easy to sit back and pretend we would do this or that however the reality of what people do has been proven time and time again ---- we always act in our own best interest.
As well I would not call what occurs a conspiracy persay I would call it the Microsoft factor, that is when a corporation peddling an antiquated inferior technology dumps massive amounts of money into marketing and has enough capital to simply buy out most all the competition thereby limiting the choices the consumer has and increasing their profits. Now I hope you could not honestly believe billion dollar corporations such as Eveready and Duracell (battery makers) would allow a compact self-charging system to ever enter the market, it would be self-destructive, downright stupid and bad business. Pretending any business person in their right mind would just roll over and play dead when confronted with a competitive technology is absurd, they will do whatever it takes to ensure their profit margins will continue and follow the corporate charter which is preserve the corporation and show a profit which are one and the same.
Regards
AC
« Last Edit: 2011-08-31, 17:20:58 by allcanadian »

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
I can say with relative certainty that most claimed MIB activities are a cover-up for fraudulent claims.

I agree totally WW

Any viable device would not get an airing, what better way can you have of covering up real free energy devices by allowing the hoaxes to sit around and be openly researched and discussed, this causes frustration and allows doubt to manifest, Same happened with UFOs, they encouraged UFO reports and hoaxes and then used this as a shield to hide conventional high altitude craft during spy missions.

Why hide a working device by using force when you have a whole industry that would get together to raise money to buy it up and shut it away from use by the mass population. Same thing happened to the TPU by UEC corp. If the TPU was a fake then why not disclose all the available information on the way it was hoaxed or the reasons why it was not a viable device, why the secrecy.

tExB=qr
What if an OU device was able to actually create energy by some unknown means, and the device could be configured to produce an large quabtity of energy in one catastropic event - resulting in a detonation.  Then add that it is not complicated to make, and the materials are readily available.  Now everyone can make a powerful bomb without access to explosives, or radioactive materials, or chemical constituents.

What happens to infrastrucure when you have your own energy and explosives?

Group: Professor

MH:  "The notion that a free energy device would instantly be repressed by the MIB or the economy would collapse is simplistic and has evolved into a caricature of itself."
This is good sense, mh.
The idea of conspiracy against FE is ridiculous.

Interesting that the same who mock the idea of a conspiracy against FE are the same ones who generally deride the notion of FE.  Coincidence?

In my observation, including what happened to Moray's device at the hands of a gov-ment agent, that tells me that government serves today to protect the profits of big business, and vice versa.

"In April, 1939, a department of the United States Government on its own initiative, sent a gentleman to Salt Lake City who had been introduced to me as Dr. Frazer. This gentleman was in the Moray laboratory for a total of about two months spending hours each day making tests and taking pictures of the Moray Radiant Energy discoveries… and gathering information for written reports to his superiors in Washington, D.C.

“Then one morning in Henry's laboratory — totally unexpectedly — Frazer took a hammer and smashed the radiant energy device.  He said "Now I cannot ask for any more tests!” and “walked out”.
Dad refused to cooperate further with Felix. He discontinued any active direct correspondence with the government… He insisted that the government furnished equipment be taken out of the laboratory and that the government withdraw from the research."

[Later] Henry wrote the following and sent it to Washington: "I wish I could have someone come out here from our Government who believes in the strength of our laws, who believes [in] the Government that Washington and Lincoln stood for…
“someone who believes in the continued strength and protection of our United States laws, including the patent laws, and with faith in the preservation of the principles and the Spirit of '76..."

In 1943, “a man named Robert B. Perish came to Salt Lake. I personally heard him say to Henry, "Either come back to the government or we will liquidate you.””
“As a result of Perish's visit and delivery of a threat of liquidation by the Government, Dr. Moray began to refuse to see anyone connected with the Government. He buried himself completely in …therapeutic research.”
http://www.only1egg-productions.org/AltSci/SOE/Sea_Of_Energy_5thEd_Chapter6.htm

Yes DeepCut, and we see examples that US/UK governments will use even obstruction or classification of patent applications to prevent emergence of competing technologies, those which might compete with Big Oil, for example.   Chevron (Rockefeller) was mentioned above.   

Listen, I have personally experienced the repeated threats -- and the bribe attempts -- of the "MIB"
(related to my 9/11 research, not to alt-energy research -yet).
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/  -- I was "early-retired" at age 57, at the peak of my university career really.

Let us not be naive.  It is one thing to develop alt-energy (difficult in itself).  It will be another -- at least as difficult IMO -- to dodge threats /and/ bribes/offers -- in the effort to get a nascent energy source out to the people.  To "empower people" rather than enriching the power-elite, that is the ultimate challenge.

PhysicsProf,

I've been meaning to ask your opinion of the Farnsworth Fusor as a potential new energy source.

Take about 37 minutes to watch this most
interesting and enlightening video which
goes a long way in explaining what the
people are up against:

Urban Survival:  Defense Against the Psychopath

The Corporate World and its Governments
are in the hands of those who are the best
at manipulation...

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

tExB=qr
  Yes DeepCut, and we see examples that US/UK governments will use even obstruction or classification of patent applications to prevent emergence of competing technologies, those which might compete with Big Oil, for example.   Chevron (Rockefeller) was mentioned above.   

Listen, I have personally experienced the repeated threats -- and the bribe attempts -- of the "MIB"
(related to my 9/11 research, not to alt-energy research -yet).
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/  -- I was "early-retired" at age 57, at the peak of my university career really.

Let us not be naive.  It is one thing to develop alt-energy (difficult in itself).  It will be another -- at least as difficult IMO -- to dodge threats /and/ bribes/offers -- in the effort to get a nascent energy source out to the people.  To "empower people" rather than enriching the power-elite, that is the ultimate challenge.

Faced with such opposition, how does one go about getting "a nascent energy source out to the people"?

Faced with such opposition, how does one go about getting "a nascent energy source out to the people"?

Yes.  Some ideas in outline form, developed in discussions these past several months -- and certainly open for comment and improvement:

0.  Open-source development without media hype for as long as possible.  This means:  no patents sought and no media publicity in early stages.  (Notice how many energy enthusiasts ignore or violate this step; Pons and F. come to mind.)

1.  Seek for distributed production in as many towns and countries as possible during the early stages of production.  Build and go viral quickly.
2.  Fair-profits for local builders, quietly making and selling to neighbors, friends.  

3.  Recognize that this is a silent, peaceful revolution... and will eventually be noticed and attacked by an establishment which seeks to maintain profits and status-quo.

4.  When the production is diversified and well established --- OR as opposition begins to attempt to squash the movement, THEN agree that on a certain hour, producers around the world will seek favorable publicity in their local media.  This is where prizes should be announced and publicized.  With replicators and homeowners around the world attesting to the success of the product, it should be impossible to stop everywhere, and should keep spreading.

5.  Getting political candidates, environmental and other groups to recognize and espouse the nascent energy systems should provide a further boost.

6.  Expect and allow for copy-cat manufacturing, to bring the price down and availability up, world-wide.  At some point, the local manufacturers become distributors and help maintain the new system of energy.

7.  With homes then communities going off-grid and driving in zero-fossil-fuel vehicles, the power literally becomes decentralized.  Encourage political power, food production and water sources likewise to de-centralize and come back to the local level as much as possible.  

Again, what is proposed is a peaceful, new-energy driven revolution, empowering the people and families of the world.

Think Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington... men with a vision and an evolving plan...  that worked, with the help of God.

The attached photo was taken in about 2002 -- I'm the guy on your right, and my friend is from Mali taking solar funnel cookers back home with him.

« Last Edit: 2011-09-01, 00:47:34 by PhysicsProf »

PhysicsProf,

I've been meaning to ask your opinion of the Farnsworth Fusor as a potential new energy source.

A friend, Prof George Miley, looked at this extensively -- and concluded that it would work as a neutron source, but not as an energy-production source.

DeepCut -- Any energy source can be used for evil as well as for good, starting with fire.  The idea is to get it out to as many homes world wide for peaceful energy production as possible.  I suppose that legislation at the level of individual states should be sought, to help insure that this nascent energy form would be used for good.

Peterae:

Taxes are in a way an intangible thing that can be applied in any form and anywhere.  Fuel and sin taxes carry a big chunk of the load for paying for government.  You reduce energy costs and you also reduce government energy costs so they also need less funds.  I am not an economist but more educated people could look at hypothetical situations like this.  You can look back to pre-1973 where the cost of energy was proportionally much lower and then the 1973 and 1979 oil shocks took place and all the world's economies reacted and adjusted to the change.  These things can also be modeled.

So who says that reducing the cost of energy all of a sudden makes everything collapse?  The government can put a high tax on milk and soft drinks if they wanted to to make up the difference.  Again, factoring in the fact that government expenses will also go down.

The whole system is bent on stopping any technology from coming close to fossil fuels, that is cheap, safe and bypasses taxes.

Well, my argument is that many people are on a one-track-mind with respect to fuel costs and lumping taxes onto them.  Ultimately the government has to have a revenue stream to keep afloat, and it doesn't have to come from energy, booze, and cigarettes.  Some of might think of this as a zero sum game, but not necessarily so.  The government will need significantly less revenue if energy is cheap.

Batteries allow unlimited nontaxable millage, and it is for this reason you will not see a viable electric car without a switch to GPS pay per millage tax.

You are being too simplistic.  You seem to be implying that you can't tax the usage of electric cars.  That's ridiculous, you can charge a tax every time you charge a vehicle at a charging station.

The big blurb you quoted about NiMH batteries is forgetting the central issue:  It's not about the batteries it's about where you get the energy to charge the batteries:  hydro, oil, coal, natural gas, nuke, or renewable.  And, you cannot forget that renewable is too small right now to meet our energy needs.  Today as we speak your typical electric car is powered by hydrocarbon fuels or nukes.

MileHigh

tExB=qr
I like:

Build and go viral quickly.

The nascent energy source is all around us, at any point in the universe.  

All knowledge comes with responsibility and as irresponsible as people are with what they have, I do not expect this to be any different, initially.  Things settle down eventually and reach a balance.  If the US was out of Middle-Eastern affairs, there is no reason for terrorist there to attack the US or its interest.

Infrastructure cannot dissolve, or even change, for many decades even with a new, free, energy source.  Hopefully, by the time Big Money and his brother Big Business get involved, anyone who can build one will know how.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-26, 09:32:53