PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 04:46:31
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: 6 KW Free Energy Generator?  (Read 69774 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
 ;)
I like:

The nascent energy source is all around us, at any point in the universe.  

All knowledge comes with responsibility and as irresponsible as people are with what they have, I do not expect this to be any different, initially.  Things settle down eventually and reach a balance.  If the US was out of Middle-Eastern affairs, there is no reason for terrorist there to attack the US or its interest.

Infrastructure cannot dissolve, or even change, for many decades even with a new, free, energy source.  Hopefully, by the time Big Money and his brother Big Business get involved, anyone who can build one will know how.

---------------------------

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
A few words from Moray King that inspired me back in the day (1989). From "Tapping the Zero Point Energy"

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Guest
Peterae:

In my opinion the TPU is not real.  It's just another tall tale in the free energy realm.  I know and acknowledge that there is a disconnect between myself and most of the people around here with respect to what you believe is true.  So the TPU was never "hidden" it simply never existed.  Note how easy it is to "hide" something that never existed in the first place.

Same thing for the T. Henry Moray story.  So today, it's just a web site that sells books.  What about the Muller generator web site?  The daughters are carrying the torch, so where is the working device?  I suppose that you could buy things on their website.

The related issue is that if there was a working device then it would be a story like Ponds and Fleishman in 1989.  You can't pretend that the people and stories on the "Top 10 List" are all suppressed or they are people or tiny companies with working devices.  It just doesn't jive, that scenario is impossible.  It's like Romero when he said he would like to 'retire' and just make simple over unity toys for kids.  Another impossible scenario that people read and perhaps envision as a possibility.

DeepCut:

I don't know about MiB but i do know about saudi aramco. In a documentary one of their top people said they were doing what they could to discourage the electric car, it was very surprising to see such a bold statement so openly made.

I suppose that I will play devil's advocate here:  Why wouldn't you want to act in your own interest?  It's a legal business.  People need cars and some people need cars with the performance that comes from gasoline.  They are competing for a slice of the pie and they know that their slice will get smaller as time goes on.  It's not like it's evil.  The petrochemical industry employs millions of hard-working people that have families too you know.  Do you really hate their product?  How about going a month with no hot shower in the morning and no power at all in the kitchen - just in the kitchen.  See how you like it.  There are millions people that work to deliver that product to you and they have rights too.  Even though they have rights, they can wither on the vine if something better and cheaper comes along.  In the tech sector there are countless stories of companies that rise and fall in ten years or less.  It's that good old economic Darwinism at play.

PhysicsProf:

I don't believe anybody in the government is seriously paying attention to alternative energy in the sense that it is understood on these forums.  Take the generic term "magnet motors" for example, Muller, Bedini, the whole lot - nobody but nobody in government pays any attention to that.  You may as well be hobbyists playing with model rockets as far as they are concerned.

That's not to say that some technologies aren't kept secret for national security purposes.  But that is a whole other realm.  For example, should the way to manufacture a neutron bomb be kept secret?  I think in the 1970s Jimmy Carter killed the development program.  That's a nasty doomsday-style nuclear bomb.  That sure as hell should be kept secret.

MileHigh

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
When you finally shit-can the dogma of "The Big Bang" and all attempts at increasing the efficiency of force application beyond break-even( i.e. induction), you will wonder how creation happened and what forces and laws had to be involved. 

You may conclude that these same forces and laws must surely exist today, just like all of the other forces and laws.  Then you will seek these force and laws out, to understand how energy can be created.

If you say that energy cannot be created then all we see is fiction and could never exist because it could never be created in the first place.  Of course, this is absurd, everything we see is real, it right there! 

So, it was somehow created by force and laws just like the things we create to improve our way of life.  Creation has to be quite normal, and necessary. 

The logical question is: "How does one create energy?"

@exnihiloest Obviously you are not a businessman, for example if you were a CEO making 20 million a year and a technology came about which could put your income at risk I can assure you the last thing you would be doing is laughing.

Yes, if I was a CEO making 20 million a year and a technology came about which could put my income at risk the last thing I would be doing is laughing.
But it is not the case. I'm afraid that you misinterpreted my message. I would be laughing because I know that there is not one of such technologies that works (except perhaps Rossi's cold fusion), in spite of hundreds of claims and patents.

If one of them worked, we wouldn't be here searching for them or verifying them!

The logical question is: "How does one create energy?"

We observe that every form of energy comes from an imbalance between a start and end situation.The imbalance is reduced when energy is extracted (energy from nuclear or chemical reactions, from electric or gravitational potential difference, from temperature gradient...).
For instance, oil energy comes from the imbalance between natural oil in earth and burnt oil. The final situation always differs from the start point. We can infer that we can't create energy but only extract energy from imbalanced situations to be found in nature.

An objection to this point of view is a Maxwell's demon. With a Maxwell demon, we reduces the temperature of a single heat bath: the imbalance is due to the kinetic energy of particles which is lower after the energy extraction than before. And when the energy that we gained is used, it can degrade again in heat and so we could loop the cycle.
This process is not yet experimentally verified (and theoretically discarded). If this speculation works, the emergent idea is that the imbalance principle for energy extraction is still required, but that we could use the imbalance of two different physical quantities in a cycle, each one being depleted while the other is replenished.
I doubt that it works, but possibly near processes functioning in an open manner instead of a closed one, i.e. using the ambient thermal bath of the universe or other sources as the ZPF, could perhaps work.

The whole idea of suppression in this day and age is comical.  Even a powerful industry can do nothing to stop competing innovation.  Think about telecommunications - specifically, telephone.  How powerful do you think telephone companies were 20-30 years ago.  And there is zero they could do to stop the too-cheap-to-meter Internet communications that now supplant the telephone industry.

All that's going to happen with cheap/free energy is prices of many things will drop.  So what?  This has happened many times in the past, and has generally been regarded as a good thing.  New computers used to cost $2000.  Now you can get a laptop for $300 or less.  The world has not collapsed.

Also, I have to comment about patents.  It seems on this board and those like it, people have a gross misunderstanding of how patent law works in practice.  Generally, nobody cares about what patents may be out there before producing something.  There are some notable exceptions, like in the drug industry, where there are truly some innovations that are worth protecting, but the patent landscape at this point has morphed into something where the lawyers make money and big companies keep battle chests of patents in a "mutually assured destruction" type of situation.  Basically, just about any new thing you can come up with will violate, or allegedly violate some patent.  Software patents are notorious for this, and there are often hundreds of patents that cover basically the same thing.  So companies just basically have the approach - if you sue me, I will sue you.  So peace is kept.  Of course, there are patent trolls who produce nothing and use purchased patents to sue others.

Anyway, my point is that startups don't care about patents, because they are generally judgment proof, so they are not a target of patent trolls or of practicing patent holders.  So this concept of someone getting a patent on free energy and this being a mechanism to shut out other inventors is nonsense.  A patent does not enforce itself.  The USPTO enforces no patents.  Often, the patent holder will have no money to enforce a patent or won't even know his patent is being infringed on.  And this is in industries where things actually work.

Now imagine a fake industry where perpetual motion devices are made.  Devices that do not work as intended.  Do you really think anyone is going to give a rat's ass about a patent on a bullshit perpetual motion device?

My specialty is in the water treatment field. This year I am planning on patenting a new device that will be used in water purification systems and I estimate that within 4 years, it will become a required component for the secure usage of the very popular reverse osmosis systems. The device is not possible to produce at home and there is only one company in the world that can produce the main material for this device to do what it will do. Why am I patenting it? Because it is the only way to attract the commitment of the greatest distribution channels in this field, so they know that their implication in marketing it will not be circumvented. This is regular business with a regular humdrum widget. I am also working on a device that will eventually render many forms of standard water treatment obsolete from usage of chemicals, salts and other oxidation materials.

The Canadian Army has a portable water purification system, first used in Bosnia, that has four modules weighing less then 200lbs each mountable in 20 minutes and can produce enough potable water for 1000 soldiers anywhere in the world and in any type of water, all based on my designs, so I do know about water treatment. When I designed this it was for a Defense tender. Once they got my plans, they decided to cancel the tender saying the expense was too high for now. They asked me if they could use my plans for the next tender. I said yes only if our company was on the list of next tenders and they agreed. We, never heard back from them until I saw this documentary on Bosnia showing the Canadian Army unloading a NEW WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM built exactly like my designs. Turns out they sole sourced it to another Canadian company that was recently purchased by GE. How convenient. Well now that I know, my lawyer will be on this. That is business. Lots of shlepping around.

But in the OU "business", I know enough about business to know you cannot make a business with an OU device no matter how long you worked to develop it, regardless of how much money you spent to experiment in so many ways, or, how much loss of family life you experience or no matter how many trials and tribulations you lived through to accomplish this ultimate task. Trying to sell this is like having the only tap on the water supply, you will be quickly overrun by the world itself. It is simply too big for any one guy or any one company to try and even start to satisfy anyone. The only way YOU CAN SURVIVE bringing a new energy source into this world is by giving it freely to everyone at the same time, so no one can say they did not know and accuse you of selective disclosure. then you are cleared and do not have to answer to, or meet up to, anyone's expectations. Let the world figure it out while you are free to look further ahead. It is so simple, but yet, guys have a knack for over complicating things to the extent that they eventually get sidetracked into the money game where the rules of engagement include secrecy, investor rights, working in a micro environment, plus you are left to design black box OU systems that only you know how it works, where you will end up living a life of paranoia and false sense of importance like the "I am God syndrome".

The challenge is in the hunt. Just make sure you are not the one being hunted.

As for tech being used in destructive ways, too bad. That's part of being on a rock with so many crazies. But once the question of free energy is harmonized, the need for wars and greed will eventually be irrelevant and living will be top on everyone's list. The Bigs will simply wither away along with their domination based doctrines.

But........before Mr. and Mrs. George Benson can put an FE device in their home, it will still have to be approved. FE does not absolve you of having the necessary safety approvals.

I'd like to be in the office of the UL and CSA guys when they receive their first application for approvals of an OU device with a little note stating "Just use the toaster guidelines". lol

First you have to have the vision and hopefully the gizmo will be simple enough to catch on and be replicated easily. That would be what i call a "Level 1" device. That is the ideal first OU implementation. lol Just like that Mehess guy is supposed to do a demo in mid Sept.

wattsup

Group: Professor

[snip]
But in the OU "business", I know enough about business to know you cannot make a business with an OU device no matter how long you worked to develop it, regardless of how much money you spent to experiment in so many ways, or, how much loss of family life you experience or no matter how many trials and tribulations you lived through to accomplish this ultimate task. Trying to sell this is like having the only tap on the water supply, you will be quickly overrun by the world itself. It is simply too big for any one guy or any one company to try and even start to satisfy anyone. The only way YOU CAN SURVIVE bringing a new energy source into this world is by giving it freely to everyone at the same time, so no one can say they did not know and accuse you of selective disclosure. then you are cleared and do not have to answer to, or meet up to, anyone's expectations. Let the world figure it out while you are free to look further ahead. It is so simple, but yet, guys have a knack for over complicating things to the extent that they eventually get sidetracked into the money game where the rules of engagement include secrecy, investor rights, working in a micro environment, plus you are left to design black box OU systems that only you know how it works, where you will end up living a life of paranoia and false sense of importance like the "I am God syndrome".

The challenge is in the hunt. Just make sure you are not the one being hunted.

As for tech being used in destructive ways, too bad. That's part of being on a rock with so many crazies. But once the question of free energy is harmonized, the need for wars and greed will eventually be irrelevant and living will be top on everyone's list. The Bigs will simply wither away along with their domination based doctrines.

But........before Mr. and Mrs. George Benson can put an FE device in their home, it will still have to be approved. FE does not absolve you of having the necessary safety approvals.

I'd like to be in the office of the UL and CSA guys when they receive their first application for approvals of an OU device with a little note stating "Just use the toaster guidelines". lol

First you have to have the vision and hopefully the gizmo will be simple enough to catch on and be replicated easily. That would be what i call a "Level 1" device. That is the ideal first OU implementation. lol Just like that Mehess guy is supposed to do a demo in mid Sept.

wattsup

Some good points, wattsup.  Agreed that "The only way YOU CAN SURVIVE bringing a new energy source into this world is by giving it freely to everyone at the same time, " and I outlined ways to do this.  

But how do you go about getting safety approvals?  and can this be done with a home-made device, not patented nor made by a "big company" like GE?
Say a guy wanted to buy a Tesla coil made by a neighbor -- does it have to have safety approvals?   in Japan, Hungary, etc. also?

PS -- how do you like GE, then?

PPS -- I pointed out Bill Mehess's errors in calculation, that he was actually getting less than a MILLIwatt of power out of his secretive device...  I don't expect much from his demonstration as far as an energy solution, sigh...

...But how do you go about getting safety approvals?  and can this be done with a home-made device, not patented nor made by a "big company" like GE?
Say a guy wanted to buy a Tesla coil made by a neighbor -- does it have to have safety approvals?   in Japan, Hungary, etc. also?
I'm very confident, as a Calif. resident, in this over-regulated State, you'll need to have the device certified as safe by a competent rating agency.   That way these potential OU divices are controlled by the Gov't.

--Lee

I'm very confident, as a Calif. resident, in this over-regulated State, you'll need to have the device certified as safe by a competent rating agency.   That way these potential OU divices are controlled by the Gov't.

--Lee

I did not know California was interested in regulating carts before horses.

I disagree, here is just one study of the matter which highlights more than a few instances :

http://www.mttlr.org/voleleven/saunders.pdf

Of course people will want to repress things that are bad for their interests - it's human nature (for some of us), as i mentioned before, Saudi AramCo and the electric car.

Obviously, just because someone doesn't want something around doesn't mean they can achieve that end but this largely depends on the resources you have to throw at it and the influence you have in that particular field of endeavour.

This is very interesting and I learned something new.  However, I do not think there is a single documented case (meaning more that someone saying "the MIB got me, aaaaaaaaaah. . . .") of a free energy device being suppressed, in patent litigation or otherwise.

@exnihiloest
Yes, if I was a CEO making 20 million a year and a technology came about which could put my income at risk the last thing I would be doing is laughing.
But it is not the case. I'm afraid that you misinterpreted my message. I would be laughing because I know that there is not one of such technologies that works (except perhaps Rossi's cold fusion), in spite of hundreds of claims and patents.
If one of them worked, we wouldn't be here searching for them or verifying them!

So basically you are implying that just because you or other persons here have no proof that a FE device really exists then this is absolute proof that they can never exist anywhere? Or is it just impossible because you personally do not understand or know?. Or does your knowledge or knowing or not actually define reality and what must be true? Hmmm

@eatenbyagrue
This is very interesting and I learned something new.  However, I do not think there is a single documented case (meaning more that someone saying "the MIB got me, aaaaaaaaaah. . . .") of a free energy device being suppressed, in patent litigation or otherwise.
This is because the all mighty, all knowing, all seeing exnihiloest has changed your reality and your thinking by his knowing it cannot be true.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Some good points, wattsup.  Agreed that "The only way YOU CAN SURVIVE bringing a new energy source into this world is by giving it freely to everyone at the same time, " and I outlined ways to do this.

But how do you go about getting safety approvals?  and can this be done with a home-made device, not patented nor made by a "big company" like GE?
Say a guy wanted to buy a Tesla coil made by a neighbor -- does it have to have safety approvals?   in Japan, Hungary, etc. also?

PS -- how do you like GE, then?

PPS -- I pointed out Bill Mehess's errors in calculation, that he was actually getting less than a MILLIwatt of power out of his secretive device...  I don't expect much from his demonstration as far as an energy solution, sigh...

@PhysicsProf

Don't worry about approvals, don't worry about manufacturing, don't worry about patenting or anything like that. Our only concern here is to discover OU and explain it to everyone. End of story. The men and women around the world will figure out the rest. Those who already have approvals for other devices will know how to do it, manufacture it, etc.

You can have UL or CSA approval, or individual States or Provincial approvals, or even no approval. The approval is only there to make sure if ever anything happens, the house burns down due to a fire started in the device, that the insurance company will honor the insured.

The point here is lead time. Between the day OU is introduced and OU is being widely used in homes and everywhere will require a good 2-3 years before the first homes can buy it on the open markets. But again, this is not our concern as we will never be in a position to either monopolize or even capitalize on this. Actually, those that have tried to monopolize have all failed because they become easy singular targets for suppression based tactics. So if anyone thinks they can make a company called OU-FROM-ONLY-ME INC., you better buy your funeral plan in advance. It won't happen, the laws of industrial espionage and sabotage will not let it happen, the laws of human nature will not let it happen.

But, we here, should not be concerned about the "business" end of this. Business, academia, governments, will all have to wangle out their own definitions and basis for approvals. That's what these guys get paid for. All the world really needs is for once, to have a guy come forward and disclose to the world, for the world. But so far, all we have had are smart OU based guys with shits for business sense and just enough altruism to fit into a keyhole. As soon as these guys smell OU, bang, their brains go into greed mode and they sell out to the first bidder, hence tying themselves down with a group of quasi scavenging assholes. It will take a special person to not succumb.

About GE, they were no involved in the actual playing around but they will be the ones to hear about it. lol

About Mehess, yes I know you did. Also his using a 60,000 uF capacitor is not good. Both these reasons is why I tried to get the guy to either immediately disclose (best option) or increase his device output before he does a demo. Otherwise, most know in advance all the crap this will create . Anyways, it is in his hands so we just wait.

Oh, about your tests with the nail coils, did you try one coil that is countering bifilar. Meaning both winds start on the same side but one goes CW and the other CCW. I think if guys use this in their Romero wheel generator coils, the drag will be reduced tremendously because the coil fields will, well, not neutralize each other because the fields will always be there but the fields will create a neutral condition when the magnet passes.

wattsup

I did not know California was interested in regulating carts before horses.
I'm a Californian.  I know what they're like.  Sacramento politicians will try and control everything possible and prolong their time in office as long as possible by confusing everyone with meaningless doubletalk.  Including themselves.  I doubt if they know the difference.  A lot of Americans may also think so, after several polls show Congress "in the popularity doghouse" as of late.

--Lee

We are midway through the end of an era:

Remaining Blockbuster Canada stores to close

31/08/2011 9:09:00 PM
Mary Gazze, The Canadian Press
TORONTO - Blockbuster Canada's remaining stores are set to close soon and 2,300 more jobs at the national movie rental chain are about to disappear, victims of the digital movie revolution.

The receiver in charge of selling Blockbuster Canada wants a court order to shut down the movie rental company's 253 remaining retail locations, saying Wednesday it had been unable to find a buyer willing to invest in the business.

So perhaps in another generation that's what will be happening to the oil industry, who knows.

Meanwhile, whenever a free energy clip creates a buzz, it's always a zero-calorie offering.  It's also like Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown every time he goes to make a kick.

I say "zero calorie" because for many of these devices you should be able to connect a scope up and show where ZPE is making the transition into measurable electrical energy.  But that is never done.  Rosemary Ainslie attempted to at least measure the alleged excess energy (there was none), but she could not point out where in the waveform an excess energy anomaly was being observed.  For me, that kind of level of investigation has to be done.

We are just rehashing one more time, but what the hey.

The burden of proof for "the vision thing" with respect to free energy rests with the proponents of free energy, and it's amazing how often that simple logical deduction is forgotten.  Nobody should be accused of "failing to explain why free energy is not possible."  It's the proponents of free energy that have to try to explain why it is possible.

The whole mom and pop free energy scene is like an amoeba on a gnat that's landed on a giant picture window.  The feds looking through the big picture window don't even know "the scene" exists.  I disagree with the proverbial comments about the MIB that have been mentioned in this thread.

Ironically enough, Dumped's link to the documentary about psychopaths was one of the most extreme attempts at brainwashing I have ever seen in a video clip.  The juxtaposition of a reasonable sounding narration along with a sequence of images that together are supposed to make you paranoid that the whole world is run by psychopaths was really quite something.  There is great irony there Dumped, where you continuously warn about the hidden people pulling the strings in the background, and then you link to a clip that is just another form of string pulling.  That clip was trying to drag you, if not force you, into a world view that I think few people share.  That clip could be harmful to people that are highly susceptible to external influence.  I shuddered looking at that clip, it was a form of extreme political pornography.

Still waiting for the great free energy machine and the scope trace that shows a spike of energy that is materializing out of somewhere, or nowhere.

MileHigh
« Last Edit: 2011-09-02, 04:46:56 by MileHigh »

Ironically enough, Dumped's link to the documentary about psychopaths was one of the most extreme attempts at brainwashing I have ever seen in a video clip.  The juxtaposition of a reasonable sounding narration along with a sequence of images that together are supposed to make you paranoid that the whole world is run by psychopaths was really quite something.  There is great irony there Dumped, where you continuously warn about the hidden people pulling the strings in the background, and then you link to a clip that is just another form of string pulling.  That clip was trying to drag you, if not force you, into a world view that I think few people share.  That clip could be harmful to people that are highly susceptible to external influence.  I shuddered looking at that clip, it was a form of extreme political pornography.

Your reaction is not surprising and perhaps most who
view the video would react as you have.

Until you've been inside the "belly of the beast" and have
worked in intimate contact with the "actors" who make
things happen it would be very difficult to imagine that
what you perceive to be real is in fact an illusion.

Our world is very much controlled by a rather small group
of very bad people.  Yes, it is incredibly difficult for the
majority to see how they're being manipulated and exploited
by those few because the network of programming and control
which the "Elites" have at their disposal is vast and effective.

In time you shall begin to see the mask slip; the ugliness of
the beast.  When that day soon arrives it will be most uncomfortable
for you.  For some the truth will be a very hard pill to swallow...

Even those who believe themselves to be safely under the
umbrella of the "Elites."

We are all susceptible to external influences.  Some are more
easily hypnotized than others but all can be put under the
"spell."

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Still waiting for the great free energy machine and the scope trace that shows a spike of energy that is materializing out of somewhere, or nowhere.

The energy does materialize from out of somewhere
but it is not the "device" which causes this to happen.

Only a few have the ability to summon the energy.

One day we will understand why this is so.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Our world is very much controlled by a rather small group
of very bad people. 

This is mainstream media nonsense.  Come on, we all know the world is controlled by aliens.

@ milehigh are you a professional skeptic, besides an engineer,do you believe that a free
energy device is not possible at all because you can't create energy.What information do you
 have that tells you the tpu is fake.Heres a link to a radio show with Jack Durban an electronic
engineer that worked for SM has a  business that markets and develops products
you will hear a few members that are here,I know peswiki is not your favorite site,I came to overunity.com a few months before this radio show.If your interested download the radio show and listen to it.Jack Durban at this time was trying to smoke out SM by insulting him he had hes own agenda,he thought he might be dead.Jack Durban went to overunity.com and kept insulting
SM ,Jack Durban said SM called him and left a message on hes answering machine.Jack Durbans plan was to smoke out SM convince him to tell him how to build a tpu to market it thru hes business ,why would an engineer be so interested in a fake overunity device,check out hes business web site.Hes an electronic engineer like you.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Talk:Article:Jack_Durban%27s_experience_with_Steve_Marks_Toroid_Generator

@Milehigh
I say "zero calorie" because for many of these devices you should be able to connect a scope up and show where ZPE is making the transition into measurable electrical energy.  But that is never done.  Rosemary Ainslie attempted to at least measure the alleged excess energy (there was none), but she could not point out where in the waveform an excess energy anomaly was being observed.  For me, that kind of level of investigation has to be done.

One would think we could simply connect a scope and show where excess energy enters a system however this is an assumption not a fact. For instance if I have a circuit within a field which changes in ways I cannot percieve and this change is not a simple surface effect but acts internally in matter then really there is little to measure. Now some might say this is improbable but we have hard facts concerning these effects in the form of Gravity, that is this completely misunderstood field in which we may measure it's effect, why thing "fall" or seem to attract but we have no indication of the cause or "what" Gravity is fundamentally. Gravity is not a force, not an attraction nor the reason things fall these are effects or something which happens after the fact and are not a cause of anything, it is not Gravity. If you do not understand a common field such as Gravity, what it is fundamentally, then what makes you think you can just connect a scope to a circuit and all will be understood?.

The burden of proof for "the vision thing" with respect to free energy rests with the proponents of free energy, and it's amazing how often that simple logical deduction is forgotten.  Nobody should be accused of "failing to explain why free energy is not possible."  It's the proponents of free energy that have to try to explain why it is possible.
Let's do a thought experiment, I place a black box on your desk and it starts generating heat and this heat production never stops and has no apparent source of energy. Now exactly what would I be compelled to explain to you, well nothing because the fact that both you or I may not be able to explain why the box generates heat has no bearing on the fact that it does regardless of whether we believe it or not. Opinions of something or a belief as when someone says they know it cannot work mean nothing in reality because reality is what it is regardless of what we may think.
I have always found this rather odd that so many intelligent people have such difficulty with such a simple concept, for example in my last post exnihiloest stated he knows this is impossible--- that is "HE KNOWS"--- as if his knowing may magically have some effect on reality or myself which is absurd. To be perfectly honest I think that anyone who may think their "knowing" must dictate the reality of any situation may be insane because it implies they know everything which is of course insane because they must consider themselves as a God of sorts -- all knowing all seeing, lol.
I can only hope that what people really mean to say is that they do not understand how or why something may work in reality in which case what we have is a simple  misunderstanding.
Regards
AC

« Last Edit: 2011-09-02, 18:32:28 by allcanadian »

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

This is mainstream media nonsense.  Come on, we all know the world is controlled by aliens.

I suppose that would be dependent upon the
definition of "alien."

Or "hybrid."

It is hoped that the "Mainstream Media" will
find it within themselves to once again become
independent diggers for the whole truth.

What we have now is a charade.

Dumped:

For me personally, you are selling your ideas in the ideas marketplace.  What you have to say is nothing really new, I'm sure most people have heard this stuff for years.  The Trilateral Commission comes to mind right away.  I think that you are the one that's hypnotized, not the other way around.  There is a small army of people out there that share your views.  Certainly there are many parallels between your pitch and the the belief of many on the forums that you might be in danger from the MIB if you make a pulse motor.

Going back to the "who's watching and the MIB" issue, something to consider is that a typical posting of a magnet motor might get less than 500 views on YouTube.  A magnet motor with a lot of buzz might get less than 5000 views.  Have some of you ever checked out Nat of CommunityChannel fame on YouTube?  She is hilarious.  She probably gets a few hundred thousand views for every clip she posts.  The point being that nobody in government is paying attention, and almost nobody in real life is paying attention.  This is the state of the art in Internet narrowcasting!  lol

Cheappower2012:

I am not sure if you mean to say "professional skeptic" in a figurative sense or a literal sense, but I can assure you that there are no funds being sent my way as if I am a lobbyist or something like that.  I believe that free energy is not possible because the current state of science and my own common sense and the whole notion of balance and symmetry in Nature indicates that.  See how politically correct I am, I used the term the "current state of science."

One thing for sure it's easy to knock science if you don't understand it.  Look at the belief that coils can tap into ZPE.  There is not a single shred of evidence that that's the case.  On the other hand, if you understand the science, then the fact that a coil does not tap into ZPE makes perfect sense.  More importantly anybody could do a series of bench tests to investigate this issue themselves.

I only dabbled a bit on the Jack Durban web site, he didn't smell right to me.  I have looked at the web sites of real companies that are custom design houses and you can see a distinct difference.  That Stevn Mark audio clip in the zip file is downright nasty.  I may listen to some of the radio show later.  My best guess about SM is that he hid batteries inside his demo pieces.  A small Joule-Thief type circuit will allow the batteries to power a standard incandescent light bulb at full power for a short time.  It's arguable (pure speculation) that the whole SM-JD "fight" is just theater to suck in the rabid believers so that they will "invest" more in SM so he can live a lavish lifestyle just like Perendev (before he went to jail).  The bottom line for me personally is that in my opinion Steven Mark is a fake and a con artist.  If he is real then where the f*ck is the beef?  Back to Lucy and Charlie Brown and the football again.

By the way, I am not an engineer, I was an engineer.  In the last 20 years digital design has evolved so the real designers write VHDL code to program ASICS and gate arrays, and then they debug their designs on the bench.  I am way too out of date to ever go back!

MileHigh

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
MH what does science say about the amount of energy in a vacuum, and how does science explain the movement of electrons around the nucleus, does the electron use batteries  >:-)

OUR creators set the laws of physics, we and everything are but a Hologram anyway.
http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/peterr/hologram/objectivereality.html

Peterae:

I don't have the link handy but there is an excellent Walter Lewin MIT lecture where he goes though the whole explanation of the movement of the electron around the nucleus.  It's a really good lecture and if you know your basic physics you should be able to follow it.  He crunches the numbers.  The bottom line is the electron is in orbit around the nucleus just like the Earth is in orbit around the sun.

The energy in a vacuum stuff and quantum physics and theories about fleeting particles and anti-particles is out of my realm.

MileHigh
« Last Edit: 2011-09-03, 02:17:20 by MileHigh »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 04:46:31