PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:40:07
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The kick/possible related info  (Read 15252 times)
Group: Guest
Hi guys,

I was not the most prolific poster, but some of you may remember me from OU.com way back when. This seems to be where the action is these days, and thanks to Poynt99 for
signing me up.

I came across the following article a while back and though it may be of interest to some of you. This definitely smells like the 'kick' that SM mentions.
http://www.rexresearch.com/szili/szili.htm

Hi guys,

I was not the most prolific poster, but some of you may remember me from OU.com way back when. This seems to be where the action is these days, and thanks to Poynt99 for
signing me up.

I came across the following article a while back and though it may be of interest to some of you. This definitely smells like the 'kick' that SM mentions.

Hi Nomen luni

Over at Energetic forum there was a posting of mine in a thread http://www.energeticforum.com/105287-post2.html regarding a COP>17 proof of concept I was working on and contacted about him and his circuit and even emailed (John) Jean Zoltan Szili and posted his e-mail response also.

Don't quite know what to think on his findings .... the documentation seems incomplete for what was done and no other work has followed as I know of.

Fuzzy
 :)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I had looked at this circuit and claim some time ago (almost 2 years now).

I opened my simulation and tried it again. There is something messed up. The wave forms look quite different and the currents are also lower in my sim by a factor of about 10.

The wave form for R1 is actually a mirror image. What is he doing?

See the comparisons of VR1 below:

Buy me some coffee
I wonder how he has worked out the current drain from the battery, and the current across the resistors as these seem crucial for his calculations, what's your averaged current drain from your battery in the sim.

This definitely smells like the 'kick' that SM mentions.

How so?

How so?

In as much as he's talking about absorbing external energy as a result of phenomena arising from a rising current.

So Poynt, I assume you are using the same modelling software he did? I don't put a lot of sway in 'off the shelf' modelling software to predict new phenomena, however if you are using the same software and it disagrees with his results, this is something worthy of consideration.

Nomen,

After reading that web page I didn't get the feeling his theory has much by way of a solid background.

Regarding the simulation tool, I'm using PSpice. I am uncertain as to what he is using. I can tell you though, that the difference between simulation tools is usually quite minimal in terms of what the results should look like. I have made certain that all my settings are the same as noted on his schematic. The values and models are identical as well. The only difference is the toroid core I am using is a "TN" type, whereas he specified a "TX" type. As far as I know the only difference really is the paint finish. Other than that, the material and size is the same. I am fairly certain that the wave form results he is showing did not come from that exact schematic.

So yeah, I'd be curious to know why the results are so vastly different. Why is the R1 wave form mirrored and a slightly different shape? Why are the currents 10x higher?

I wonder if his email still works. Perhaps we could ask him, or invite him here?

Poynt,

Thanks for the info.

The reason I don't put much faith in simulation software to reproduce free energy phenomena is that software  based on known principles has no way of accounting for possible external (free) energy sources and the capture of that energy, unless you somehow work it into your modelled setup. According to the link, he used software based more on empirical data than accepted formulae, introducing the possibility that it may be possible to model harnessing of free energy with it. He does seem to hint that he had working models.

Contacting the guy could be interesting, but the problem with these things is how to be sure you are not talking to an impostor.

This Zoltan fellow used a simulation to supposedly come up with OU. The modeling method he spoke of is what is used in all the SPICE programs, it was not something special that he has incorporated. The PSpice simulator uses the same method, so we are indeed on EQUAL grounds here.

Of course the sim engines don't take into account unknown external effects, but as I explained above, Zoltan is basing his claims on what the program can do and account for. So again, we are on equal ground here...nothing mystical about it except for what his circuit actually looks like.
;)

" The inrush of current through the filament interacts with the
earth's magnetic field to produce a small kick.

It PROVES that there is an interaction between the magnetic field of the
earth and simple electrons running through wires.  
It may be a small influence but it is actual OVER UNITY.  
I have spent several years of my life thinking about that.  
Scientists tell us that over unity is impossible.  "

SM described as simple as possible, what interaction he called as a "kick".

Overunity circuit's can be simulated with softwares,hence to have overunity performance,it should receive power (momentum) from an outside source,which could be added to the simulation. You just have to determine the source which you want to tap in,and you can use a software to design your receiver, hence the math behind the software will always work. All the unexpected results from the simulations vs the real word could be traced back to user errors.

---------------------------
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Indeed Chef.

How is that experiment coming that you were going to share with us?

Poynt,

Thanks for the info.

The reason I don't put much faith in simulation software to reproduce free energy phenomena is that software  based on known principles has no way of accounting for possible external (free) energy sources and the capture of that energy, unless you somehow work it into your modelled setup. According to the link, he used software based more on empirical data than accepted formulae, introducing the possibility that it may be possible to model harnessing of free energy with it. He does seem to hint that he had working models.

Contacting the guy could be interesting, but the problem with these things is how to be sure you are not talking to an impostor.

Hi Nomen luni,

The e-mail address is posted several places including at Scribid http://www.scribd.com/doc/47433533/szili this is the same one I used to contact him ....

----- Original Message -----
To: fuzzytomcat@xxxxxxx.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 4:53 AM
Subject: RE: Un circuit électronique à l'énergie libre

Hello Glen Lettenmaier.

Thank You for your e-mail.

My name is Zoltan SZILI. ( born in Hungary )
My english is not to good, but I understend and I can write it
a little bit.

I am a canadian private researcher. ( Near Montreal, Qc. )
My work is 99% simulation, using a computer program ( MICROCAP ).
This program include the Giles-Atherton physical model of electro-magnetism.

I have some experimental results in the electronic laboratory.

Actually, I have more than a thousend simulated electronic circuit of ZPE or
free energy. After 12 years of simulation, I have a good idea, what is the physical
processus of zero point energy extraction ( from vacuum energy fluctuations ).

I can also calculate the value of extracted energy using a simple formula.
E extr. = F * L * ( I max. * I max )/2
E extr. is the extracted ZPE energy.
F is frequency.
L is inductance.
I max. is the maximum current.

This formula is a degenerated formula.
The original physical formula is more complicated.

Can You communicate me the e-mail address of Rosemary Ainslie ?
Thank You for all.

Best regards,                       Zoltan SZILI.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: p_baril@sympatico.ca
Subject: Un circuit électronique à l'énergie libre
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:03:43 -0700

Howdy,
Je suis des États-Unis dans l'Oregon et ne parlent que l'anglais et je suis l'aide d'un traducteur pour cette correspondance. J'ai trouvé votre article http://freenrg.info/Misc/FR_Zoltan_ZPE_Circuit/ et il fait partie d'un sujet de discussion au Forum Energetic un "open source" d'énergie site Web le plus grand. Cela a été abondamment discuté avec Rosemary Ainslie de l'Afrique du Sud qui a un dispositif similaire, elle a inventé en 2001. Nous à Energetic Forum aimerions ici et de vous joindre à la discussion à http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/showthread.php?t=4314 et je ne voie rapide de vos membres à se joindre à la discussion sur vos résultats techniques de mesure et de .... demandez pas de problème!

Cordialement,
Glen Lettenmaier
aka FuzzyTomCat
http://www.google.com/language_tools
Howdy,
I am from the United States in Oregon and only speak English and am using a Translator for this correspondence. I have found your paper http://freenrg.info/Misc/FR_Zoltan_ZPE_Circuit/ and it is part of a topic of discussion at Energetic Forum a "open source" energy web site the worlds largest. This is being heavily discussed with Rosemary Ainslie from South Africa that has a similar device she invented in 2001. We at Energetic Forum would love to here from you and join the discussion at http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/showthread.php?t=4314 and I can fast track your membership to join the discussion on your findings and measurement techniques .... just ask no problem !!

Best Regards,
Glen Lettenmaier
aka FuzzyTomCat

To the best of my knowledge ..... this e-mail transcript is as sent and received nothing changed and I doubt very much it's a impostor that responded ..... IMHO   ;)

Fuzzy
 :)

Indeed Chef.

How is that experiment coming that you were going to share with us?

It's coming. ;)

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

SM said:
I even gave you some easy to obtain references to this phenomenon in a few technical journals. Did anyone look for these journals? Did anyone look in basic scientific publications to see any of this information?

Lindsay et al,

DID we (or you) really get a list of Journal references as SM mentioned?

If so, could you post them please?

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Good to see Marco is still experimenting.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:40:07