PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2021-10-23, 14:35:37
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]
Author Topic: The final answer...  (Read 86354 times)

Group: Mad Scientist

Where do you suppose the "Charge" that is "Pumped" originates from and how is it accessed relating to the TPU?

When dealing with a complex machine I find it useful to look for the major components, see what they do and how they might fit together can often give a better idea how the whole machine functions.
Typical jet engine:
compressor fans -> intakes and compresses air.  Also acts as a one-way valve to prevent combustion air from exiting out the front
combustion stage -> fuel injected, combustion heats and expands air in the chamber
exhaust fans -> absorbs a portion of the energy in the exhaust forward to the compressor fans to maintain the cycle.

Charge Pump -> Turns AC into HVDC with some hash (sound familiar?)
Ferromagnetic wire -> Absorbs magnetic waves at any angle, as opposed to diamagnetic wire which must be parallel to the opposing wire.  (personally I found nickel works even better than iron)

In conventional charge pump circuits you will generally find a single inductor used.
Imagine if that inductor served more than one purpose.  You could do all kinds of things with it, including enhance or even operate another charge pump.  A dual-purpose for what would otherwise be a wasted magnetic impulse.

For reference, I haven't completed G's more *interesting* toys, but I have confirmed some of the individual components and principles ('iron wire migraines' will ring a bell for some..) >:-)
« Last Edit: 2021-04-26, 00:26:13 by Reiyuki »

---------------------------
When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Further on...The resonant charge pump exists in a lot of places

Further on...The resonant charge pump exists in a lot of places

GK, might I recommend nickel strip rather than iron wire for others trying to replicate the effects?  It Can be found a thousand places and is used for spot-welding battery packs.
Certain iron alloys seem to work far better than others, while nickel strip is universally >95% pure and has the same effect (better than HD FE garden wire in my experience).

As always, thanks for your contributions O0
(ps:A few elements in your schematic above pop out at me.    1: ferromagnetic wire used inline and not being 'pulsed' directly.  2: battery power only, no ground mentioned, and 3: Charge pump portion in blue is 'floating' as only one wire is connected to the rest of the circuit.  I suspect the placement of the cap and diode is essential...)

Buy me a drink
The snubber fet can be connected inductively to the charge pump to further isolation and / or with a spark gap/neon in there.
And yes there are better components and materials but SM blurted Radio shack so I stuck with the 1996 era retail items.What is not apparent in the schematic is the FE and the Charge pump loops are in parallel.
And there are actually double the charge pumps. This relates to the two tpus picture I posted previously.
SM showed the single TPUs then the large TPU.
In between? He cut the three layer tpus in sections showing the top and bottom charge pumps and the middel FE wire with the inductive loops intertwined.
He even shows the twining in the wiring from the outer ring to the inner center toroids.
SM showed so much in the mechanics.

The snubber fet can be connected inductively to the charge pump to further isolation and / or with a spark gap/neon in there.
And yes there are better components and materials but SM blurted Radio shack so I stuck with the 1996 era retail items.What is not apparent in the schematic is the FE and the Charge pump loops are in parallel.
And there are actually double the charge pumps. This relates to the two tpus picture I posted previously.
SM showed the single TPUs then the large TPU.
In between? He cut the three layer tpus in sections showing the top and bottom charge pumps and the middle FE wire with the inductive loops intertwined.
He even shows the twining in the wiring from the outer ring to the inner center toroids.
SM showed so much in the mechanics.

That is neat O0.
The ferromagnetic wire core picks up the 'hash' from the charge pump as-expected, but the hash keeps getting larger and larger in amplitude as static voltage is built-up in the verticals (net power in is constant throughout the cycle).

It gives that beautiful inverted-trumpet shape >:-)

Buy me a drink
And each segment starts off with a minnie EMP! The iron loves that.
A loop of iron wire essentially becomes a Permanent Magnetic Holder. Storage if you will.
I have connected LED/Resistor/cap across a break for it to light.
Imagine doing that with powerline transformers.
Raise the distance from the ring to the trigger to increase power. The volumetric space of the magnetic sphere increases placing more impact/events on the iron wire.
A 17 in diam LPTU gives a resonant 3 feet toroidal area.
The next step is to put a quadrature pulsed driver in place of the center toroids. This will impose another effect on the field. I sure wish we had a viewing filter to see the 3d interplay.

What breaks the pulsing at the end? A spark gap somewhere?
Congratulations on achieving that. Now there are 2. I wonder if SM is still available?

I got that same scope. I like it a lot.

Attached are my detonators.
« Last Edit: 2021-05-06, 02:46:51 by giantkiller »

I knew I'd pique your interest with that one ^-^
At the moment it is not even 1/2 of a TPU, maybe at most 1/3rd.  Instead of building a complete unit, I am studying the individual modules one-at-a-time.

* 3 turns of iron wire 12in diameter wrapped with a couple dozen turns of speaker wire, helically, similar to fTPU.
* Charge pump is a cheap off-the-shelf unit, underpowered to limit power and peak voltage.  <150mw at the moment so as to not let out the magic smoke.
https://www.amazon.com/Boost-Power-Module-Voltage-Generator/dp/B01GM9B4R0
* Gas discharge tube serving as the snubber  (have tried 230v and 600v so far).
* Each piece of speaker wire is charged to an opposite potential and the GDT snubber releases the stored potential.
* Measured scope output is on the iron wire 'core'.

Excluding the 'EMP' event, the intensity of oscillations in the wire core seemed to be proportional to the voltage gradient in the charge pump, and NOT on the input power.  That's really weird and something I will have to confirm later with an HV probe.

Buy me a drink
In case you haven't noticed you have achieved 3d induction. Iron is an antenna.
This whole time the 90 degree induction was blown off because the minds were trained to look at copper.
But antennas listen well. You know, 'Like a radio'... O0 (famous TPU quote)

Thank you for these tests. I've been 'out there' for neye on 15 years now.

I almost forgot: The next steps are akin to Tesla coil tuning and testing.
He shows methods of safe testing.
You don't not want to smoke your equipment. There are only two things that limit you and that is lack of equipment and FCC transmission regulations. Not just radio...Dont be a prairie dog.
You are about to see some really cool shat(thats William Shatner to you).
You get enough of these proofs done and they build up to...
My LTPU frame is 100% plastic.
You can actually take a stun gun circuit and insert your loops in the charge pump stage.
Thats if you want a larger EMP.
That can integrate a snubber into the unit at the same time.
So instead of adding a chemical medium like Stanley Meyer does we just grab the EMP. >:-)
Courtesy of Spherics and the other guy.
« Last Edit: 2021-05-06, 20:34:34 by giantkiller »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2021-10-23, 14:35:37