PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-30, 06:29:40
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
Author Topic: The final answer...  (Read 129328 times)

Group: Mad Scientist

Where do you suppose the "Charge" that is "Pumped" originates from and how is it accessed relating to the TPU?

When dealing with a complex machine I find it useful to look for the major components, see what they do and how they might fit together can often give a better idea how the whole machine functions.
Typical jet engine:
compressor fans -> intakes and compresses air.  Also acts as a one-way valve to prevent combustion air from exiting out the front
combustion stage -> fuel injected, combustion heats and expands air in the chamber
exhaust fans -> absorbs a portion of the energy in the exhaust forward to the compressor fans to maintain the cycle.

Charge Pump -> Turns AC into HVDC with some hash (sound familiar?)
Ferromagnetic wire -> Absorbs magnetic waves at any angle, as opposed to diamagnetic wire which must be parallel to the opposing wire.  (personally I found nickel works even better than iron)

In conventional charge pump circuits you will generally find a single inductor used.
Imagine if that inductor served more than one purpose.  You could do all kinds of things with it, including enhance or even operate another charge pump.  A dual-purpose for what would otherwise be a wasted magnetic impulse.

For reference, I haven't completed G's more *interesting* toys, but I have confirmed some of the individual components and principles ('iron wire migraines' will ring a bell for some..) >:-)
« Last Edit: 2021-04-26, 00:26:13 by Reiyuki »

---------------------------
When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Further on...The resonant charge pump exists in a lot of places

Further on...The resonant charge pump exists in a lot of places

GK, might I recommend nickel strip rather than iron wire for others trying to replicate the effects?  It Can be found a thousand places and is used for spot-welding battery packs.
Certain iron alloys seem to work far better than others, while nickel strip is universally >95% pure and has the same effect (better than HD FE garden wire in my experience).

As always, thanks for your contributions O0
(ps:A few elements in your schematic above pop out at me.    1: ferromagnetic wire used inline and not being 'pulsed' directly.  2: battery power only, no ground mentioned, and 3: Charge pump portion in blue is 'floating' as only one wire is connected to the rest of the circuit.  I suspect the placement of the cap and diode is essential...)

Buy me a drink
The snubber fet can be connected inductively to the charge pump to further isolation and / or with a spark gap/neon in there.
And yes there are better components and materials but SM blurted Radio shack so I stuck with the 1996 era retail items.What is not apparent in the schematic is the FE and the Charge pump loops are in parallel.
And there are actually double the charge pumps. This relates to the two tpus picture I posted previously.
SM showed the single TPUs then the large TPU.
In between? He cut the three layer tpus in sections showing the top and bottom charge pumps and the middel FE wire with the inductive loops intertwined.
He even shows the twining in the wiring from the outer ring to the inner center toroids.
SM showed so much in the mechanics.

The snubber fet can be connected inductively to the charge pump to further isolation and / or with a spark gap/neon in there.
And yes there are better components and materials but SM blurted Radio shack so I stuck with the 1996 era retail items.What is not apparent in the schematic is the FE and the Charge pump loops are in parallel.
And there are actually double the charge pumps. This relates to the two tpus picture I posted previously.
SM showed the single TPUs then the large TPU.
In between? He cut the three layer tpus in sections showing the top and bottom charge pumps and the middle FE wire with the inductive loops intertwined.
He even shows the twining in the wiring from the outer ring to the inner center toroids.
SM showed so much in the mechanics.

That is neat O0.
The ferromagnetic wire core picks up the 'hash' from the charge pump as-expected, but the hash keeps getting larger and larger in amplitude as static voltage is built-up in the verticals (net power in is constant throughout the cycle).

It gives that beautiful inverted-trumpet shape >:-)

Buy me a drink
And each segment starts off with a minnie EMP! The iron loves that.
A loop of iron wire essentially becomes a Permanent Magnetic Holder. Storage if you will.
I have connected LED/Resistor/cap across a break for it to light.
Imagine doing that with powerline transformers.
Raise the distance from the ring to the trigger to increase power. The volumetric space of the magnetic sphere increases placing more impact/events on the iron wire.
A 17 in diam LPTU gives a resonant 3 feet toroidal area.
The next step is to put a quadrature pulsed driver in place of the center toroids. This will impose another effect on the field. I sure wish we had a viewing filter to see the 3d interplay.

What breaks the pulsing at the end? A spark gap somewhere?
Congratulations on achieving that. Now there are 2. I wonder if SM is still available?

I got that same scope. I like it a lot.

Attached are my detonators.
« Last Edit: 2021-05-06, 02:46:51 by giantkiller »

I knew I'd pique your interest with that one ^-^
At the moment it is not even 1/2 of a TPU, maybe at most 1/3rd.  Instead of building a complete unit, I am studying the individual modules one-at-a-time.

* 3 turns of iron wire 12in diameter wrapped with a couple dozen turns of speaker wire, helically, similar to fTPU.
* Charge pump is a cheap off-the-shelf unit, underpowered to limit power and peak voltage.  <150mw at the moment so as to not let out the magic smoke.
https://www.amazon.com/Boost-Power-Module-Voltage-Generator/dp/B01GM9B4R0
* Gas discharge tube serving as the snubber  (have tried 230v and 600v so far).
* Each piece of speaker wire is charged to an opposite potential and the GDT snubber releases the stored potential.
* Measured scope output is on the iron wire 'core'.

Excluding the 'EMP' event, the intensity of oscillations in the wire core seemed to be proportional to the voltage gradient in the charge pump, and NOT on the input power.  That's really weird and something I will have to confirm later with an HV probe.

Buy me a drink
In case you haven't noticed you have achieved 3d induction. Iron is an antenna.
This whole time the 90 degree induction was blown off because the minds were trained to look at copper.
But antennas listen well. You know, 'Like a radio'... O0 (famous TPU quote)

Thank you for these tests. I've been 'out there' for neye on 15 years now.

I almost forgot: The next steps are akin to Tesla coil tuning and testing.
He shows methods of safe testing.
You don't not want to smoke your equipment. There are only two things that limit you and that is lack of equipment and FCC transmission regulations. Not just radio...Dont be a prairie dog.
You are about to see some really cool shat(thats William Shatner to you).
You get enough of these proofs done and they build up to...
My LTPU frame is 100% plastic.
You can actually take a stun gun circuit and insert your loops in the charge pump stage.
Thats if you want a larger EMP.
That can integrate a snubber into the unit at the same time.
So instead of adding a chemical medium like Stanley Meyer does we just grab the EMP. >:-)
Courtesy of Spherics and the other guy.
« Last Edit: 2021-05-06, 20:34:34 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
Turns out that the TPU is a 2 stage resonant Linear accelerator that expands and collapses in on itself. This is where the thumping comes from.
The rotating magnetic field goes bidirectionally through the center of the device in a twisting fashion.

Hey GK
Nice to see you back and I always enjoyed your posts, they make me think and thinking is good...

It looks like Mike aka Centraflow is making some progress in this area. Have you considered magnetic field displacement?. No to expand or contract a magnetic field from it's source but displace ie. move a magnetic field. Many in the past such as Moray and Schauberger spoke of "flowing magnetism" possibly the alter ego to a motional electric field ie. Weber?.

In this respect the source is not actually "the only source".

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me a drink
I was waiting for someone to respond:
I am haunted by the charge pump circuit, a simple diode facing into a cap. The tap point is between.EVGray patent 4,595,975 shows this.He doesnt drive the motor with current but a HV smack from the discharge tube firing. That smack/rogue wave/emp/bellyflop pushes the motor along with external emf. This is a bruteforce method as he is driving standard motor/stator configuration.
 The Alcubierre drive is a two field bubble, one larger that the other. The ring is the TPU but driven differently as in tapping a resonant field to keep it energized on both rings.
 Spark gaping one of the fields against the other like two Tesla coils facing each other.

In the current test of an EMF drive the guy takes a HVAC 6" to 8" connector and attached a household microwave magnetron to the side. He produces propulsive force. I'm like what?
My idea is to attach three facing inward to produce a vectored point culminating to a higher propulsive force. But this will show up on the equipment in the other 'Area' where they test Top Secret and black comm protocols.

These 3 designs produce very noisy signatures that the FCC and military disdain in the public access. This is the same noise path that Dollard went down till he got in trouble. The little tabletops work but to scale up takes a secluded environment. Flipping magnets in a ring are actually the correct direction but too small to propel any sizable vehicle. But #3 is the model that matches the AG craft with the multiple outlets on the underside. Shifting the field would perform a variable Alcubierre instead of a straight line linear propulsion that he promotes. The days of tubular craft are so passe.
 The charge pump is the starting point and key to planetary escape.
Wardencliff and Colorado Springs lab are perfect examples of very large charge pumps.

Buy me a drink
The force acts on the electron only when the magnetic flux lines are cut.
...because excitation is the only way matter absorbs electric energy without heating. We have heard this before
...Very little energy is required at higher frequencies to produce sheets dense enough to exhibit anomalous effects.
http://webozz.free.fr/Free%20energy%20data/magvid.htm
https://sites.google.com/site/freeeeenergy/magvid
I could pull quotes from this page all day that match up with the three previous designs.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Don't forget about the MAGVID.
It is also a charge pump.
Eee heckers! Well there is a thought, with the war between the new president Joe Biden and the Space X Tesla car manufacturer Elon Musk concerning the US cant let go of Coal production or petroleum semi fossil fuel is anything to go on it looks like Biden wants to kill off Zero point technology and production!

before any one says this is off topic I think this concerns all of us.

Sil
« Last Edit: 2022-01-25, 01:39:29 by AlienGrey »

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Buy me a drink
Eee heckers! Well there is a thought, with the war between the new president Joe Biden and the Space X Tesla car manufacturer Lon Musk concerning the US cant let go of Coal production or petroleum semi fossil fuel is anything to go on it looks like Biden wants to kill off Zero point technology and production!

before any one says this is off topic I think this concerns all of us.

Sil
Oh no. I believe you are right on target.
But instead of more detail entering:

Has any one here thought about approaching Elon? All the info on this site is valid and I can assure everyone that the solution IS in the site if not in my posts.

All anyone needs to know is 'Charge pump' and the output head its attached to.
For instance my biggest design is two parallel coils 10 meters across triggered with a Tokamak spark gap fired by a FET switch 5x5x5 meters, grown in space or a current sharing array.
Think of it like a large Tesla coil/TPU configuration. The two coils configured like Alcubierre per the previous description.
I would bet this would get Elon's attention. This could be built in 30 days and we would be testing a prototype travel in space.
The clincher is 'And no one would be the wiser for we OUers are considered fringe.'
Search 'How to contact Elon'. I already have.
Linear accelerators, microwave ovens, lasers, rail guns... I could go on.
 The age of larger generators is over. This is the age of charge pumps. The EVGray schematic has a charge pump in it. The Tpu thumped.

Buy me a drink
I just sent an invite to Elon on Twitter.
Cajones, eh?

Buy me a drink

Group: Professor

The charge pump is the starting point and key to planetary escape.
Wardencliff and Colorado Springs lab are perfect examples of very large charge pumps.
Don't forget about the MAGVID.
It is also a charge pump.

GK
All anyone needs to know is 'Charge pump' and the output head its attached to.

Conceptually we would want a charge pump to act like a heat pump. A heat pump can have a COP>6 and move 6 times more heat energy than is input electrically to drive the process. In this respect the notion of free energy and overunity is ambiguous and not required. What were actually talking about is moving more of energy A using a smaller amount of energy B, B being our input.

I have already done it and it's not that difficult however as many other successful inventors have said the output must be independent of the input. That is we cannot move heat using more or other heat directly and the input must be independent of the output.

For example, some claim we cannot move a lower heat into a higher heat without work, heat being a measure of molecular motion. They claim this is true because the higher heat naturally flows into the lower heat. Which suggests a certain degree of ignorance on there part because nobody suggested the process should be natural. In fact we know it cannot be natural and must be man made using our intelligence and a measure of control. We control the process to ensure it cannot act naturally but more so in a practical way which benefits us.

This is what supposed free energy is all about, using our intelligence and knowledge to control something so that is does not act naturally. It does not do what it's supposed to do but something else many might deem unnatural. Think about it, man flying is unnatural but we did it, man going to the moon is unnatural but we did it thus nature has little to do with our intelligence and making progress.

Our intent should be to defy nature to do our bidding...

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me a drink
https://kids.kiddle.co/images/thumb/f/f2/Manetron_Magnet.jpg/600px-Manetron_Magnet.jpg

Buy me a drink
We control the process to ensure it cannot act naturally but more so in a practical way which benefits us.

This is what supposed free energy is all about, using our intelligence and knowledge to control something so that is does not act naturally. It does not do what it's supposed to do but something else many might deem unnatural. Think about it, man flying is unnatural but we did it, man going to the moon is unnatural but we did it thus nature has little to do with our intelligence and making progress.

Our intent should be to defy nature to do our bidding...

Regards
AC
Dont forget, we are not building a wave guide to deflect but are using a resonant structure to push against.
One can search anything and find answers but the one thing I can not find is the useful gathering of the explosive energy from the emp impact on a resonant field. I am sure the military and DARPA know this. But the science is the same as knowing about dynamite. The fuse burns to set off a cap. The impact excites the nitro and the rest is history. The Nitro is held stable by peanut oil. That initial spark can be a fire cracker like in the old days.

The Tesla coil magnifies the small internal discharge into a monstrously huge external one.
That is why my avatar is what it is where the discharge head points back into the resonant structure like the TPU and Don Smith's cart model.
The impact causes a ringing that is harvestable.
Power transmission systems have physical dampeners because a slight wind can start a destructive resonance which will destroy the towers or transformer groups. They ring themselves to death.

Nature wants stability through entropy but the resonant magnetic field is tool to work this in the opposite way. Physicists state a small push at the correct time produces greater output.
In the California living room Steven Mark held a TPU to his side. It was still running. He was showing a way to measure any motion from an EMP strike against a resonant field.

The only information that was able to leak out was 'viewers said it thumped'. Would be interesting to hang one from a tether to 'see' this action. Nobody posted this test.
But this test is an easy one because I have a Tesla coil with an audio input and the output wire, floating in space, sings. Those are vibrations impacting ear drums with intelligent information at a distance.
The spark gap is driven with audio and transferred through the resonant field.

Group: Experimentalist

...Physicists state a small push at the correct time produces greater output...
Physicists only say that a small repeated push in phase with the resonance period allows to store energy step by step in the resonant system, which can lead to a very large energy, but not more than the sum of what we have brought in each step.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Buy me a drink
Physicists only say that a small repeated push in phase with the resonance period allows to store energy step by step in the resonant system, which can lead to a very large energy, but not more than the sum of what we have brought in each step.
Correction. Resonant waves in the ocean tear ships apart by a side hit. Power transmission towers can fell by the resonant impacts that arent dampened. A slight rhythmic wave of the hands in a tub of water can move 80lbs of water over the edges.It is either a slight rhythmic motion or a high impact that this anomaly shows up.

Correction. Resonant waves in the ocean tear ships apart by a side hit.
That is merely the effect of the energy output.
What he has written was that this output is not greater than the sum of many smaller energy inputs.

Power transmission towers can fell by the resonant impacts that arent dampened.
Ditto

A slight rhythmic wave of the hands in a tub of water can move 80lbs of water over the edges.
Ditto

It is either a slight rhythmic motion or a high impact that this anomaly shows up.
Addition is not an anomaly.
Power amplification has a high yawn factor.

P.S.
Energy amplification is an anomaly, though.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6sw17VAJcI  try point at 7.05
This is almost exactly what the author of the MAGVID was implying, too.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-30, 06:29:40