PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 10:00:50
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Author Topic: The science of free energy  (Read 26993 times)

Arthur,

If I may ask, why do you feel the need for individually isolated scope channels?

regards,
Pm
Hi, first of all for setting up a generator with no moving parts.  This principle can be adjusted when you see the voltage and current in the first circuit and the voltage and current in the second circuit.  I tried to decouple with current rings but this is misleading.  You need to know exactly in what time range you need to turn on the IGBT and how much you need to shift the time delay.  This is the first thing.  Second, when we have tuned the contours, we need to take energy at the right moment, for this we also need to observe the time transitions.  Now nali will test the operation of the generator, but there we can see visually with the help of an opto sensor for the position of the magnet, the increase in current and the hysteresis curve.

Group: Tech Wizard

unfortunately I found out that in general there are no isolated channels in this category.  you need to look for other options.

Well, Hantek has a handheld scope type with really isolated inputs but it has only 2 input channels, not 4. It is the DSO1062S http://hantek.com/ProductDetail_111.html   Note the suffix S designates the isolated input, other suffix like B (i.e. DSO1062B) is not with isolated inputs.  At ebay I find it for USD 618 free shipping from China.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/313619684361

Differential probes would also be an option but they are relatively also expensive.  Here is a differential probe offer, 100 MHz, 1300V, with a volume price of  USD 149.39 when 4 quantities are bought, so it would amount to around USD 600.   If two such probes would be enough, they cost 2x USD 161.   Here is the ebay offer:   https://www.ebay.com/itm/133520360712

Someone built a differential probe, he published it in 3 parts, Part 1 is starting here:  http://blog.weinigel.se/2016/02/26/ghz-differential-probe.html 

One more note:  In the ELEKTOR magazine an isolated oscilloscope probe was shown in the 2014 September issue but its analog input bandwidth is 60 kHz, it might be good for you to see the low frequency waveforms?
  see a short info on it here:  https://www.elektormagazine.com/magazine/elektor-201409/27026  I have the full description as published if you are interested.  4 such units should be built.
It uses an isoPower device for input isolation, here is further info on such:  https://www.analog.com/en/parametricsearch/11036#/ 

Gyula

Group: Experimentalist

Ok could get something done. Still 'far' from finished.
The core is in a shell that acts as an insulator as well as a coil divider. There are about 1800 wraps of 0.3mm wire on there. I did only one 'coil set' since I first want to get it spinning and see how much volts this gives. After that the second set of coils will be put on as well as the small coils. The magnets are 25mm and it is all sturdy and balanced. Next up a frame that holds it all together.

And no, the rotor is not dirty the material has these spots in it lol.

Ok could get something done. Still 'far' from finished.
The core is in a shell that acts as an insulator as well as a coil divider. There are about 1800 wraps of 0.3mm wire on there. I did only one 'coil set' since I first want to get it spinning and see how much volts this gives. After that the second set of coils will be put on as well as the small coils. The magnets are 25mm and it is all sturdy and balanced. Next up a frame that holds it all together.

And no, the rotor is not dirty the material has these spots in it lol.

Absolutely beautiful, I see your coil winder in some of the photos, nice.

Ron

Hi nali2001,

Very cool job! 

Hi Arthur,

I would like to include further info on building a high voltage differential probe,  these may be useful either for you or someone else. Here is a 800V, 50MHz probe: https://circuitcellar.com/research-design-hub/high-voltage-differential-probe/   

There is a new device, a current sensor integrated circuit, it has a 1.5 MHz bandwidth (-3dB) and needs few components to apply: https://eu.mouser.com/new/aceinna/aceinna-mcr1101-sensor-ics/  and https://eu.mouser.com/new/aceinna/aceinna-mca1101-sensor-ics/  The primary side input pins has 0.9 mOhm resistance for the currents to be measured.  Mouser sells them.

Gyula

Hello friends!  how are you doing with work?  I got a little sick, so I don’t go in for several days.  on Wednesday I'll be with you.

Hello friends!  how are you doing with work?  I got a little sick, so I don’t go in for several days.  on Wednesday I'll be with you.

Its all going well. Should be finished this week.
Get well soon!

Here is the latest development status:
Still need to attach the motor. Then I can run the thing and see what kinds of volts we are getting and maybe adjust the winding. Then wind the other coil sets and the little coils.
So far so good Arthur?

Ok motor is on.

The coils in series are 22H and 52ohm.
When the output frequency is about 50hz the voltage is 258v
Would you say this is all good Arthur? The output is not a pure AC sine wave. Is this alright?

What is the next step?

Arthur when you have a moment, please comment on the current build and on top of that I have the following questions:
- what is the function of the 4 small coils and how should the operate?
- Please describe the switching process of the big coils to the circuit and output transformer.
- Does the output transformer needs to be a step down type or 1 to 1 ratio. And it is a normal transformer or a gaped type?

hi nali.  sorry for not being able to answer earlier.  great job.  the fact that the signal has this form, I do not quite understand why.  it should have the following signal as in my photo.  how are the poles of magnets located?

https://youtu.be/VIgt4cnC394
this signal is close to sine.  it was testing without igbt switching.  and without transport on a straight line to the load.

Arthur when you have a moment, please comment on the current build and on top of that I have the following questions:
- what is the function of the 4 small coils and how should the operate?
- Please describe the switching process of the big coils to the circuit and output transformer.
- Does the output transformer needs to be a step down type or 1 to 1 ratio. And it is a normal transformer or a gaped type?
the transformer goes 1: 1 with a primary winding at 220v Secondary can be reduced to about 12-24 volts.  this is to quickly discharge the induction to zero.  it is advisable to discharge it onto a large capacitor since the minimum resistance is needed.  that is, in a short period, you need to drain all the induction (magnetic field of the transformer) either into the load or into an empty capacitor.

I advise you to first test the generator in the mode that we will receive with the IGBT communication.  for this, all the fields of the magnets must be turned with opposite fields to each other.  (north north and north north) but for this you need to wind all the windings.  both big and small.  after this test, it will be clearer for you what will happen next

good luck friends, I'll be with you tonight.  it's 0:00 Moscow time

Hi Arthur,

When you have the chance, please measure the inductances of the large and small windings on your toroidal core if you do not mind. It may also help.

Gyula

Nali. I want you to install the magnets as I meant.  then I wound all the coils big and small.  then connect only large coils in series and only small ones in series.  you will have 4 output wires.  2 are large and 2 are small.  then connect small short circuits so that on large ones there is a doubled frequency and emf.  And study this process.  so that there is an understanding of what we will do.

Hi Arthur,

When you have the chance, please measure the inductances of the large and small windings on your toroidal core if you do not mind. It may also help.

Gyula
hello Gulya.  I'm glad to see you again.  I took a photo with inductance and I can say that small coils have 8 - 9 millhenries in one coil.  But large coils change inductance depending on the position of the magnets.  the saturated bar is not shown correctly.  But Nali also managed to make 220 V.  it's my focus on these characteristics

Nali. I want you to install the magnets as I meant.  then I wound all the coils big and small.  then connect only large coils in series and only small ones in series.  you will have 4 output wires.  2 are large and 2 are small.  then connect small short circuits so that on large ones there is a doubled frequency and emf.  And study this process.  so that there is an understanding of what we will do.

I am at work now and will check tonight, but I am super sure I installed them like your example image, all facing the same polarity to the stator core.

Are you sure they should not be installed like the below image?

I am at work now and will check tonight, but I am super sure I installed them like your example image, all facing the same polarity to the stator core.

Are you sure they should not be installed like the below image?
ok, but I don't like sine.  you should be able to do this.

Ok just to be sure I will run this by you again:
So ALL the big coils are connected with each other in series? And all the small coils are connected in series? So like in the first image below?

I first though that only the opposing coil 'sets' were connected in series. Like in the second image below.

Please confirm that the first image is the right one please.

Ok just to be sure I will run this by you again:
So ALL the big coils are connected with each other in series? And all the small coils are connected in series? So like in the first image below?

I first though that only the opposing coil 'sets' were connected in series. Like in the second image below.

Please confirm that the first image is the right one please.
hello friends, yes, I meant the first drawing, but you need to observe the beginning of the winding and the end.  as in the photo.  this option will be clearer for controlling the coils.  Next, I will show the second working option in order to already get a result with great efficiency.  then collect exactly as I showed in the photo.  the magnets point with one pole to each other.  Connect large coils to the load first, and see how the IGBT work with drivers and optical sensors.  tune to an oscilloscope and after adjusting the position of the sensors, you need to connect a transformer.

let's build and I need to see how the short coils will work.  and load, what frequency can you get?

hello friends, yes, I meant the first drawing, but you need to observe the beginning of the winding and the end.  as in the photo.  this option will be clearer for controlling the coils.  Next, I will show the second working option in order to already get a result with great efficiency.  then collect exactly as I showed in the photo.  the magnets point with one pole to each other.  Connect large coils to the load first, and see how the IGBT work with drivers and optical sensors.  tune to an oscilloscope and after adjusting the position of the sensors, you need to connect a transformer.

Ok thanks all is clear. Will wind the coils today.

ok, but I don't like sine.  you should be able to do this.

Arthur, I built a small working model that I run in the lathe.

After some (many) modifications I have this scope shot, is this close to what you recommend?

Thanks,

Ron

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 10:00:50