PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 10:12:22
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
Author Topic: The science of free energy  (Read 26189 times)

Arthur, please understand that the TDS2014C oscilloscope has no isolated input channels, unfortunately.  You wrote the isolated inputs are important for you, the specifications for the TDS2014C does not mention it at all.

The specifications for the oscilloscope type TPS2014B does mention the isolated channel inputs. There is the TDS 2000 series (no isolated inputs) and there is the TPS2000 series (with isolated inputs).  The big difference in price also reflects that.  https://www.signaltestinc.com/product-p/tps2014b.htm   

Gyula
strange but on our site they write that the channels are isolated.  I was told that it can be bought for $ 2170 But it is refurbished.

Group: Experimentalist

I discussed it with Ron and Gyula.
hello, I found and replied to your post with such a beginning.  please read

It was I that send you an email starting with "I discussed it with Ron and Gyula."
I received your email.

Group: Tech Wizard

strange but on our site they write that the channels are isolated.  I was told that it can be bought for $ 2170 But it is refurbished.

Dear Arthur,

The TPS2000 series you show in Russian (in your reply #225 above) as having isolated channels is correct.   And its refurbished price for $ 2170 may sound as acceptable. 

However, please notice that in your reply #214 https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3933.msg94832#msg94832   your attached picture refers to a TDS2024C type i.e. a member of the TDS 2000 series, ok? 

And the TDS 2000 series was not made with isolated inputs.  You can see a tear down video on it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K04bHJJQQA  and the guy actually disassembles the 200 MHz oscilloscope.
I attached a snapshot picture from video time around 20:06 where the common metal frame for the ground screws of the BNC input connectors is clearly seen.  This means that the 4 inputs cannot be isolated from each other by their ground connections which is surely not the case for the TPS 2000 series.

If you could ask the seller / sales staff to check the conductivity between the grounds of the BNC connectors by a simple Ohm meter in the front side of their TDS2024C, the meter would show a short circuit between any of the BNC outer connections. 

One more thing: there are other manufacturers which have insulated input 4 channel oscilloscopes, here are some types:  https://uk.farnell.com/c/test-measurement/oscilloscopes?scope-channels=4-channel-isolated    But I understand if you insist on Tektronix of course.  O0 

It is good that the email issue has been clarified.

Gyula

Arthur,

Again I would question the need for isolated scope channels and the increased cost for same!

I have attached your schematic below from one of your earlier posts and I would like to ask at what points on this circuit are you wanting to measure?

You can make floating differential measurements with two non-isolated channels on a sampling scope and then use the math capability that is available on nearly all current digital scopes, to compute the differential voltage or current.  Thus a 4 channel scope can take two isolated measurements.

Regards,
Pm

Arthur,

Again I would question the need for isolated scope channels and the increased cost for same!

I have attached your schematic below from one of your earlier posts and I would like to ask at what points on this circuit are you wanting to measure?

You can make floating differential measurements with two non-isolated channels on a sampling scope and then use the math capability that is available on nearly all current digital scopes, to compute the differential voltage or current.  Thus a 4 channel scope can take two isolated measurements.

Regards,
Pm
Hello everyone, I am glad for your interest in my problem, thank you.  This circuit does not need a 4-channel measurement.  I need it for the construction of TPU on the principle of Stephen Mark.  I have a circuit that has several types of resonance, parallel and serial.  measurements with a current ring are completely excluded there.  A 4-channel oscilloscope with isolated channels is a must for this.  I could get by with my 4 channel rigol but this is not possible unfortunately.  you need to see the exact phase displacement in real time without delays, you know.?  I will be ready to share the result with you.  There is a video on my channel where I hint about it.

Dear Arthur,

The TPS2000 series you show in Russian (in your reply #225 above) as having isolated channels is correct.   And its refurbished price for $ 2170 may sound as acceptable. 

However, please notice that in your reply #214 https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3933.msg94832#msg94832   your attached picture refers to a TDS2024C type i.e. a member of the TDS 2000 series, ok? 

And the TDS 2000 series was not made with isolated inputs.  You can see a tear down video on it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K04bHJJQQA  and the guy actually disassembles the 200 MHz oscilloscope.
I attached a snapshot picture from video time around 20:06 where the common metal frame for the ground screws of the BNC input connectors is clearly seen.  This means that the 4 inputs cannot be isolated from each other by their ground connections which is surely not the case for the TPS 2000 series.

If you could ask the seller / sales staff to check the conductivity between the grounds of the BNC connectors by a simple Ohm meter in the front side of their TDS2024C, the meter would show a short circuit between any of the BNC outer connections. 

One more thing: there are other manufacturers which have insulated input 4 channel oscilloscopes, here are some types:  https://uk.farnell.com/c/test-measurement/oscilloscopes?scope-channels=4-channel-isolated    But I understand if you insist on Tektronix of course.  O0 

It is good that the email issue has been clarified.

Gyula

Thanks a lot Gyula.  you helped me figure it out, now I'm sure that they sell me the right tps model.  I dispelled all doubts when the seller showed the inscription on the oscilloscope (4 isolated channels) But the price is more than acceptable, I will not find a better price on the market.  I also negotiated a half year warranty.

Arthur,

After watching your videos showing how you wound your Tesla flat pancake coils, I thought you might be interested in my research into into a similar application of flat coils based on the work of Arie DeGues.  The attached pdf shows a device with apparent infinite gain operating in the MHz range.  If the same concept will work in the kHz range with larger coils, the AC source waveform could be synthesized with class D amplifier design.

Regards,
Pm

https://youtu.be/rhwk9bHXEZI
hello friends, I was finally able to get to my workshop and switch the generator in perpetual motion mode.  You can make sure that this does not require measuring instruments to verify the excess energy.

Arthur,

After watching your videos showing how you wound your Tesla flat pancake coils, I thought you might be interested in my research into into a similar application of flat coils based on the work of Arie DeGues.  The attached pdf shows a device with apparent infinite gain operating in the MHz range.  If the same concept will work in the kHz range with larger coils, the AC source waveform could be synthesized with class D amplifier design.

Regards,
Pm
Greetings.  I have tested flat coils for a long time.  they work really interesting.  But I did not look for excess energy in them.  It's just like a tool for generating energy.  the excess I know can be extracted from a magnet or resonance.  Each work needs to go deeper in order to understand the work.  Today I am not interested in flat coils, although they have the peculiarity of being a capacitor and an inductor in one coil.  I have another project that is of greater interest as TPU

https://youtu.be/rhwk9bHXEZI
hello friends, I was finally able to get to my workshop and switch the generator in perpetual motion mode.  You can make sure that this does not require measuring instruments to verify the excess energy.

Very nice!

I am ready to wind my home made toroid in my home made winder now but need to confirm the wire gauge and resistance of one of your main coils. You have said 75 meters of 0.5 mm wire. This is only 6 ohms and seems like not enough when I look at you wound toroid?

Ron

Nice toroid winder...

I have been 3D printing hollow toroid and coil former shells for a while now. I have a five gallon pail of fine iron filings I got from a machine shop for free which I pack into the formers. I think of it this way, there were literally hundreds of successful FE inventors who used solid iron or iron wire cores and there devices worked so ferrite or expensive materials isn't required. McFarland Cook made motor-generators, motionless generators and supposedly an anti-gravity device in 1860 with hand tools in a wooden shed.

So this notion that we require exotic materials and expensive electronics simply doesn't hold water.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Thanks a lot Gyula.  you helped me figure it out, now I'm sure that they sell me the right tps model.  I dispelled all doubts when the seller showed the inscription on the oscilloscope (4 isolated channels) But the price is more than acceptable, I will not find a better price on the market.  I also negotiated a half year warranty.

Hi Arthur,

I am curious whether you have purchased the TPS oscilloscope with insulated inputs?

Gyula

Very nice!

I am ready to wind my home made toroid in my home made winder now but need to confirm the wire gauge and resistance of one of your main coils. You have said 75 meters of 0.5 mm wire. This is only 6 ohms and seems like not enough when I look at you wound toroid?

Ron
hi friends, sorry for not answering on time.  I have a lot of work lately.  Ron 75 meters 0.5 wire is true.  the ring should preferably be the size of the magnet, but this is not critical.  Nice ring winding machine !!

Hi Arthur,

I am curious whether you have purchased the TPS oscilloscope with insulated inputs?

Gyula
Gyula unfortunately I have bad news about the oscilloscope.  this oscilloscope is not isolated.  When I saw that this is a misconception of the manager.  He showed that on a multimeter that the channels are ringing mass.  I am disappointed.  But I found the oscilloscope in private ads.  sell an oscilloscope with isolated channels.  I will go to him to buy.

Gyula unfortunately I have bad news about the oscilloscope.  this oscilloscope is not isolated.  When I saw that this is a misconception of the manager.  He showed that on a multimeter that the channels are ringing mass.  I am disappointed.  But I found the oscilloscope in private ads.  sell an oscilloscope with isolated channels.  I will go to him to buy.

Hi Arthur,

Are you a 100% sure that the manager checked the TPS2024B oscilloscope type (or any one member from the TPS2000B series) and he found the channels were a ringing mass on a multimeter? 

The manufacturer Tektronix clearly says that the TPS2000B oscilloscope family have an isolated input channel (IsolatedChannel™) technology which provides isolation from ground and isolation between channels allowing the user to take measurements with less worry about damaging any circuitry.

Here is a link on the TPS2000B oscilloscope series:
https://www.tek.com/product-features/isolated-channels-safely-floating--accurately-testing 

and in a short video they explain what it is about, I attached a snapshot from the video at video time 2:42 where the 4 isolated channel concept is explained. Please click on the big Playback icon in the middle of the screen to see the 3 minute long video.

So do not give up on buying the TPS2024B oscilloscope if you can, it should have isolated inputs (which cannot be a ringing mass with a multimeter) and go for it. 
You mentioned a refurbished price for such oscilloscope here: https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3933.msg94865#msg94865

Here are some more oscilloscope types (with 4 isolated input channels) to learn about them and perhaps you can find such types in private ads or at other sellers with cheaper (refurbished) prices.
 https://uk.farnell.com/c/test-measurement/oscilloscopes?scope-channels=4-channel-isolated

For instance, here is 100MHz type from METRIX:
 https://uk.farnell.com/metrix/ox9104/osc-4ch-isolated-100mhz-2-5gsps/dp/3366708

Gyula

Hi Arthur,

Hopefully you now have the resources to buy an oscilloscope with isolated inputs.   O0

Thanks for the video.

Gyula

Hi Arthur,

Hopefully you now have the resources to buy an oscilloscope with isolated inputs.   O0

Thanks for the video.

Gyula
Yes it's true.  I will now collect parts for a new project.  Thank you for support.

I have already sent to Switzerland

Ok all clear. The circuit could take a week or two to make so probably no updates from me for a while.

Hello nali, ronee, Arthur

Gentleman, do you have any news about the generators to share? I hope this isn't another build that just fades away to nothing..

Regards,
Cadman

'Tis better to try and fail than never try at all

Hello nali, ronee, Arthur

Gentleman, do you have any news about the generators to share? I hope this isn't another build that just fades away to nothing..

Regards,
Cadman

Well it is fully build and have been doing test for a week or two. But I do not have good results. I mean I can run loads, just not without also loading the motor.

Well it is fully build and have been doing test for a week or two. But I do not have good results. I mean I can run loads, just not without also loading the motor.

hi nali, at this stage the short coils will be short-circuited, you should get a stable operation of the transformer in push-pull mode.  after that you study the process, you look at the signals on the transformer and on the generator, the speed of the generator, the frequency, when we see the desired mode, we will switch to the control of short coils

nali,
This is where the build paused and I assume you have built Arthur's schematic here https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3933.msg94755#msg94755 .
Any details on that transformer? Have you heard from Arthur and advanced to the control of the short coils yet?

'Tis better to try and fail than never try at all

dear explorers and seekers.  if something is not clear and it does not work out, I suggest sending my device only not mechanical.  I have a device in which everything is visible and understandable.  I am ready to send you to be convinced of my work.  I don't need money for this device.  just write the address where I can send.  it will be a small device but will clearly show that it is without a fuel generator.

I am negotiating with a buyer from Switzerland.  maybe he can show where he decided to apply it.  it will be for heating the warm floor in his house.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 10:12:22