PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 04:47:00
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
Author Topic: The science of free energy  (Read 26185 times)

Arthur, I built a small working model that I run in the lathe.

After some (many) modifications I have this scope shot, is this close to what you recommend?

Thanks,

Ron
Yes, exactly what is needed at the final stage of assembling the device.  but today Nali will be testing the control of the magnetic flux coils in the rod.  to make it clear what I mean.  At this stage, his signal should be close to the sine.

Group: Experimentalist

Yes, exactly what is needed at the final stage of assembling the device.  but today Nali will be testing the control of the magnetic flux coils in the rod.  to make it clear what I mean.  At this stage, his signal should be close to the sine.

Well the core is wound but I won't have time for testing today sadly.
Tomorrow should be fine.

All wound and put together.
Ran it at 1000rpm I think (not sure. I don't trust the RPM meter I have) with all the big coils in series like you described. The open AC voltage is 180v peak to peak. Like can be seen in the first scope shot.

In the second scope shot I permanently shorted one of the small coils and the voltage jumped off scale. That negative sine wave part is easily 400volts. Is this what we want? Or do I have too many windings..?

Here is also a video.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KnmS37fJAAkrJVuIdM9uuNcKijrePH0t/view?usp=sharing

Now please give suggestions if any. And please describe what is next.
« Last Edit: 2021-09-18, 15:00:59 by nali2001 »

Now also connected the small coils in series as indicated.

First scope shot is the voltage on the big coils with the small coils not shorted.

The second scope shot is the voltage on the big coils with the small coils shorted.

Somehow the trace is not really even/balanced.
Anyway with the small coils shorted the voltage goes way up.

Now also connected the small coils in series as indicated.

First scope shot is the voltage on the big coils with the small coils not shorted.

The second scope shot is the voltage on the big coils with the small coils shorted.

Somehow the trace is not really even/balanced.
Anyway with the small coils shorted the voltage goes way up.
hi nali.  Yes it's good!  it should be.  short coils will control the current rise in the transformer.  but first you must make sure that the frequency is doubled.  if in standard mode you have, for example, 50 hertz at 3000 rpm, now you should have 100 hertz.  Now I will draw a circuit for connecting the igbt, do you have the opportunity to assemble a circuit from drivers and transistors?  I found a control scheme, but it will be difficult.  To get started, you just need optical sensors, drivers and transistors.  driver power must be decoupled

hi nali.  Yes it's good!  it should be.  short coils will control the current rise in the transformer.  but first you must make sure that the frequency is doubled.  if in standard mode you have, for example, 50 hertz at 3000 rpm, now you should have 100 hertz.  Now I will draw a circuit for connecting the igbt, do you have the opportunity to assemble a circuit from drivers and transistors?  I found a control scheme, but it will be difficult.  To get started, you just need optical sensors, drivers and transistors.  driver power must be decoupled

I am not really sure what you mean with "standard mode" you mean 'standard mode' is the frequency a single large coil will give?

I will do the rpm/frequency test. Still waiting on a new tachometer.
Part of my daytime job is designing and building circuits/PCBs so no problems there.
I also do firmware programing. So if that is needed it should be no problem.

Yes please show me a circuit and description that explains what all the components of the system need to do.

I am not really sure what you mean with "standard mode" you mean 'standard mode' is the frequency a single large coil will give?

I will do the rpm/frequency test. Still waiting on a new tachometer.
Part of my daytime job is designing and building circuits/PCBs so no problems there.
I also do firmware programing. So if that is needed it should be no problem.

Yes please show me a circuit and description that explains what all the components of the system need to do.
nali, I need to get to the workshop to get my notebook.  it contains all the information.  it will be at 10:00 Moscow time.

Hi Arthur,

I now have a working tacho meter.

I ran the generator at 1000rpm and got 67hz on the 4 big series coils.
Is this the double frequency you are taking about?

Sounds pretty high for just 1000rpm.

nali, hello.  sorry I couldn't come out to you and join you.  Now I can lay out the circuit of my last version, but first I have to simply assemble the circuit from drivers and transistors.  be careful with high voltages across capacitors.  I find this circuit similar to the Tesla switch.  very similar in principle.  the optical sensors control the drivers and the drivers with the transistor.  assemble the diagram, I will tell you what to do next.

Hi Arthur,

I now have a working tacho meter.

I ran the generator at 1000rpm and got 67hz on the 4 big series coils.
Is this the double frequency you are taking about?

Sounds pretty high for just 1000rpm.
nali, here you have a good signal like mine, and a double frequency.  1 turnover gives twice more, that's what I wanted to show.  But now put together a circuit for switching.

in the diagram, the transformer works in push-pull mode, but at first it can be obtained with one transistor.  By the way, approximately the same scheme was used by Slabodyan if you knew him.  This scheme is nowhere to be found on the Internet, so it is better not to show it to the public.

in the diagram, the transformer works in push-pull mode, but at first it can be obtained with one transistor.  By the way, approximately the same scheme was used by Slabodyan if you knew him.  This scheme is nowhere to be found on the Internet, so it is better not to show it to the public.

Thanks for the info and schematic. I will study and make it.
I do not know Slabodyan. Who is he?

Are the small coils not part of the schematic? What needs to be done with those? Or are they permanently shorted?

« Last Edit: 2021-09-24, 18:15:57 by nali2001 »

Thanks for the info and schematic. I will study and make it.
I do not know Slabodyan. Who is he?

Are the small coils not part of the schematic? What needs to be done with those? Or are they permanently shorted?
hi nali, at this stage the short coils will be short-circuited, you should get a stable operation of the transformer in push-pull mode.  after that you study the process, you look at the signals on the transformer and on the generator, the speed of the generator, the frequency, when we see the desired mode, we will switch to the control of short coils

hi nali, at this stage the short coils will be short-circuited, you should get a stable operation of the transformer in push-pull mode.  after that you study the process, you look at the signals on the transformer and on the generator, the speed of the generator, the frequency, when we see the desired mode, we will switch to the control of short coils

Ok all clear. The circuit could take a week or two to make so probably no updates from me for a while.

hello friends, I have most of the tools for this oscilloscope.  I need another $ 500. I'll be very grateful if we can buy this.  We will work together if necessary.

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi Arthur,

Does this TDS2024C type have isolated inputs?  Or it is not important?

Gyula

the most important are isolated channels.  In this model, the channels are isolated.  And I found out that there are several models with isolated channels in the 2000 series.  This is one of the available models.

the most important are isolated channels.  In this model, the channels are isolated.  And I found out that there are several models with isolated channels in the 2000 series.  This is one of the available models.

You sure it is an isolated channel model?
It does not say it is anywhere in the datasheet..
https://www.farnell.com/datasheets/2237898.pdf

Hi Arthur,

Indeed the 2000 series from Tektronix has isolated input channels  but the first 3 letters in the type designation are TPS and not TDS, ok?  https://www.tek.com/datasheet/digital-storage-oscilloscopes-1     
                    https://www.tek.com/document/selection-guide/oscilloscope-selection-guide       
Gyula

Hi Arthur,

Indeed the 2000 series from Tektronix has isolated input channels  but the first 3 letters in the type designation are TPS and not TDS, ok?  https://www.tek.com/datasheet/digital-storage-oscilloscopes-1     
Gyula
I am satisfied with the 2014C model.  it costs us about 2000 dollars.  I need another 700 $.  I will have a salary of which $ 200 I will add.  but I need to find another $ 500 soon.

Hi Arthur,

Gyula
Gyula, write me an email.  I accidentally deleted your message.

I am satisfied with the 2014C model.  it costs us about 2000 dollars.  I need another 700 $.  I will have a salary of which $ 200 I will add.  but I need to find another $ 500 soon.

Arthur, please understand that the TDS2014C oscilloscope has no isolated input channels, unfortunately.  You wrote the isolated inputs are important for you, the specifications for the TDS2014C does not mention it at all.

The specifications for the oscilloscope type TPS2014B does mention the isolated channel inputs. There is the TDS 2000 series (no isolated inputs) and there is the TPS2000 series (with isolated inputs).  The big difference in price also reflects that.  https://www.signaltestinc.com/product-p/tps2014b.htm   

Gyula

Gyula, write me an email.  I accidentally deleted your message.

Arthur,  I did not write any email to you, you deleted someone else's email.   Perhaps you can retrive the deleted email from your Trashbox? 

Gyula

Arthur,  I did not write any email to you, you deleted someone else's email.   Perhaps you can retrive the deleted email from your Trashbox? 

Gyula
I discussed it with Ron and Gyula.
hello, I found and replied to your post with such a beginning.  please read

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 04:47:00