PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 10:09:09
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Wesley says its a done deal TK revealed ENERGIA REPLICATES!!  (Read 50531 times)
Group: Guest
Okay, now there's a problem.  My drawing is backed up on my Yahoo! account, and this borrowed computer will not allow downloads of outside files as a security measure.   I can return tomorrow and reedit this post to update it with the drawing.
Here you go at the bottom of the page.
Reedit:
Rats!   This computer won't copy from a PDF to a Windows Word file.   And I can't upload from Yahoo!, either.   I know where I can do this for sure.   Will return later.
Re-Reedit:
Finally!!   There's a PDF and a Word Windows file to choose from below at bottom of pg.    Ignore the file at the top of the list unless you really want to look at it.   It's associated with another thread in my Bench forum.   Entered by mistake.

--Lee
« Last Edit: 2011-11-25, 20:53:39 by the_big_m_in_ok »

I've recently discovered how to upload schematics to the 'Web, and I redrew the diagram in your post to the attachment as a PDf in t\\t the bottom of this post.
Look at the quotation above.   I didn't put that "t\\t" in the text.   I did indeed upload the file.   That's the way it was.
I'll try again from my thumb drive backup.   Bottom of pg.

I just checked:  They're there, as I entered them, as of 19 Nov '11.

--Lee
« Last Edit: 2011-11-25, 20:55:22 by the_big_m_in_ok »

Group: Ambassador

Vladimir Utkin

How this works

http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt5.html

This paper from Utkin (http://www.free-energy-info.com/VladimirUtkin.pdf) contain false and unfounded assertions, ridiculous explanations not supported by facts, misinterpretation of conventional experiments, not one duplicable OU experiment that works. It is outside of any science. I have rarely seen such a high density of nonsenses by line of text. It is a shame for Tesla that people unskilled in physics pretend to reveal his secrets, and hijack his work.

This paper from Utkin (http://www.free-energy-info.com/VladimirUtkin.pdf) contain false and unfounded assertions, ridiculous explanations not supported by facts, misinterpretation of conventional experiments...
Maybe you would care to give a couple of examples.

Maybe you would care to give a couple of examples.

http://www.free-energy-info.com/VladimirUtkin.pdf, page 2 about the Faraday motor disk:
Question : "How can you produce positive electromagnetic field feedback?"
Reply: "when the current-carrying wires are tilted in one direction, their magnetic field augments the main external filed" (and decreases it if wires are tilted in the other direction)...
This can't produce positive feedback because the Lorentz force is always perpendicular to the electron speed. If the wire is tilted, the electron speed vector also, and the Lorentz force doesn't act tangentially to the disk (the best condition), but partially toward the rim or toward the center with a null result for the disk rotation.

It is just an example that I should not even give, because you are reversing the burden of proof. It is to Vladimir Utkin to prove. Where he put the math or the measurements that could logically or experimentally prove his assertions?
Can you show us a self-sustaining Faraday disk?

Tesla had no secret. He gave us every thing that could be useful, by filling patents which were much more intelligent than this paper from Utkin. Utkin has no legitimity to explain Tesla, he greatly depreciates Tesla's work.

« Last Edit: 2011-11-27, 22:22:34 by ramset »

While This project seems to have potential on a few fronts . I have not had success except for a strange vibration in the flesh of my hand at one point.
An efficient tuned transformer at another point .

I have not ever  seen the "fully bright" 150w  bulb in any of the "revealing" videos.

I dont care if "oil barrens"  suffer or not

I dont speak or read Russian.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Everyone take another look at the original video of TK with his green box unit in the garden:

1. The outer coil made from what looks like copper tubing "still" appears to be open on one end.
2. None of the purported, "revealing" replications has explained the need for the good ground or the difference between the two ground connections that TK demonstrates.
3. Everyone has missed the fact that the entire circuit, input and output, is powered by the battery, before TK disconnects the battery.  This means that the circuit has to be energized by the battery, before it will work without the battery.  Not one of the so-called "done deals" has pointed out this simple fact.
4. TK says that the most important thing is a resonance condition, which can mean several things.  This implies that some sort of "tuning" of the spark rate is probably required, as everything else is fixed and the coil in the garden looks almost identical to the coil inside the house.  The spark rate appears rather "slow".
5. Anyone who thinks a ferrite core is inside the primary needs his head examined.

tExB=qr
Here is a nice picture of the coil in the house.  The end of the outer coil is shown open.  I never got a got view of the one on the green box unit to confirm this, so it is a "hypothesis".

tExB=qr
What video did you post?  (YouTube is blocked)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Chet
That video shows as private and we cannot view it.

I will see why ??
I was looking at it when I cut and Pasted the link??
Sorry I will check it

Chet

T1000 Quote

"He is fixing circuit diagram error and will re-post video again after."

Chet

Found to contain errors and so taken off. Fix and repost.

thay

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
OK thanks for checking and letting us know  O0

Wesley
Quote:

NEW VIDEO AFTER CORRECTIONS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ47GMvGzEc

[size=0.9166em]
[/size]
[size=0.9166em][size=1.8333em]
[size=0.9166em]LITHUANIA OU EXERIMENTS VIDEO #4 SCHEMATICS AND MESUREMENT.swf[/size]

Do any of you fellows have a way to run 3 watts into a bulb that size for comparison?
Would it even appear lit at all?

EM devices
Could this still be the same as the  low wattage bulb lighting circuit you mentioned earlier?

Thanks
Chet

Technical difficulties [again]

LITHUANIA OU EXERIMENTS VIDEO #4 SCHEMATICS AND MESUREMENT.swf

NEW VIDEO AFTER CORRECTIONS:

Will be  corrected again. .

The problem I have is graphic program that in minute 11:58 for some reason show two move clips in the same time. Sory for inconvenience, I'm tired of these small glitches..Every time I lose 4 hours just for conversion and  up[loading
But every time I can add something more  too.

EM devices previous post on possible theory of operation [lighting a bulb]

Quote:
I am pro free energy and quite open minded, as you guys should already know by now.  I have put my professional reputation on the line quite a few times at work and elsewhere on these forums.   However, this time I have to discredit the claims made in this video again, like I've done in the past with these claims.

From my own experiments in the past, I was able to light up a 60W light bulb to the same "full brightness"  which is not full by any means,  I did it with even less wattage then they claim.   They claim to input 5 watts,  I did it with slightly less than 4 watts.    Did I claim over unity?  NO,  a bright bulb is not a quantitative measurement of output power.

I'll tell you guys what their device is:

It is an over complicated "rube goldberg"  Resonant Power Converter!

EM

PS,   Here's a good link to resonant converter topologies from Texas Instruments.  

http://www.ti.com/lit/ml/slup085/slup085.pdf  

Here's two diagrams from this document.  One for Series resonant and one for Parallel resonant.   On the output you always want to have a high impedance to AC currents, so you include an inductor after the diodes and before the output capacitor, else the AC currents see a short in the capacitor and the voltage drops.  The rectified DC current has no problem.  Impedance matching is very important!
-------------------------------

resconverter01.jpg (48.04 KB, 996x372 - viewed 664 times.)

resconverter02.jpg (46.25 KB, 917x363 - viewed 640 times.)
Last Edit: 2011-10-15, 17:35:44 by EMdevices
« Last Edit: 2011-11-30, 02:04:35 by ramset »

New video after all of the corrections

Lithuania OU Experiment #4 Wesley's Theory..swf

This is just introduction to the theory. T-1000 will be able to add a lot more.
Anyhow
Aidas
Arunas
and I we need at least good  nap after all  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2F-AYYE50o

Wesley
-------------------------------------
Also an action flick ............Good guy gets Zapped............

Chet
« Last Edit: 2011-11-30, 12:35:01 by ramset »

tExB=qr
So, TK is not a "done deal" after all...  :D

EDIT:

I browsed the Wesley stuff.   The one gent takes a scientific approach and Wesley comes strong with the BS.  The OU forum is full is that.  Energia9 is right there with him.  Crap like this takes away from the work of TK and from everyone's work toward the OU goal.  This is why the TPU effort has become so stagnant, as well as every other device replication.  It appears the "working together" is absent in human nature.

Grumpy I know you can't see Vids
But ?

For those who are interested in our working device:

Device #1 - Mixed Languages(Uncut).mpg - YouTube
Lithuania OU Experiment #4 Wesley's Theory + schematic+ explanation+step by step instruction - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2F-AYYE50o
« Last Edit: 2011-11-30, 15:07:02 by ramset »

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 10:09:09