PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 15:11:48
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Grenade coil type systems  (Read 22056 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Nick look up the Don Smith's Dipole Magnetic Generator you  might find it on one of the Above over unity sites
There was also a white paper on an eternal flash light that went into grave detail on how the idea actuly worked
if you can find anything left in history some one went to a lot of trouble destroying JPG files with virus's over the years.

Sil
« Last Edit: 2023-10-06, 07:34:55 by AlienGrey »

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

About electrostatic induction of one plate of capacitor : the missing piece is how to create "positively charged moving rod" by using TEsla coil or kacher. I propose this is done exactly like is done in nature charging clouds

About electrostatic induction of one plate of capacitor : the missing piece is how to create "positively charged moving rod" by using TEsla coil or kacher. I propose this is done exactly like is done in nature charging clouds

There is some truth here, static electricity won’t do anything apart from discharging, same for a static magnetic field (permanent magnets). Not much power in any of them stand alone.
Can we consider earth have an electric potential ? What is this potential’s main characteristic ? Maybe a quick look at first page on some quotes on parametric charge by partzman might be useful for a combination.

All this systems have in their components 1.a diode (in any form), 2.an capacitor (in any form), 3.an oscillator/pulse generator (in any form) and i can observe that your “grenade” coil looks pretty close to “Tesla diode arrangement” where top load is replaced by a third coil but i’m not sure what you want to do with it.

May I suggest to change “grenade” with something else ? Grenade suggest an explosive device and will attract a lot of attention for a generation system supposed to power our houses/vehicles, not destruction.

Later edit: i just find out that partzman thread parametric charging have been moved to most promising FE

It seems that i am not able to find in that thread a quote that catches my attention but I managed to save it and i will post below

The effects of voltage magnification are particularly useful as they can provide magnification of AC signal voltages using only passive components, i.e. without the need for any external power supply.
In some cases voltage magnification can also be a dangerous property. in high voltage mains (line) operated equipment containing inductance and capacitance, care must be taken during design to ensure that the circuit does not resonate at frequencies too close to that of the mains (line) supply. If that should happen, extremely high reactive voltages could be generated within the equipment, with disastrous consequences for the circuit and/or the user.

This dangerous property has been experienced by Joel Lagace in his latest discovery QEG and one can read on his forum.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Nick look up the Don Smith's Dipole Magnetic Generator you  might find it on one of the Above over unity sites
There was also a white paper on an eternal flash light that went into grave detail on how the idea actuly worked
if you can find anything left in history some one went to a lot of trouble destroying JPG files with virus's over the years.

Sil

Dear Mr Grey.

I think I may have asked you about this particular Don Smith arrangement before? Are you referring to the version using a Plasma tube as a replacement for the electromagnetic one?

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

It sounds like your wnting to try out the plasma device he was talking about all those vids and pics he shows them with negativly polarised aloy foil
on the globe but I have seen one with a copper foil on as well as the alloy foil, have you tried that but don't short them out if they start to charge !

I haven't tried it but i have two of them here both different types one has the round globe missing and the other is a tear drop type but the
electronics is fried and they are not interchangable so cant help their.

Hers Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Moderator

About electrostatic induction of one plate of capacitor :
What about the other plate ?

how to create "positively charged moving rod"
Without physically moving it, this is the usual way:

In this diagram, there should be an AC generator in place of R.

Of course all such charge separating devices are subject to three zones of operation: Reactive, Fresnel and Radiative.  Creating a disturbance in the former affects the source, in the latter - does not.

Are you referring to the version using a Plasma tube as a replacement for the electromagnetic one?
This one?

Buy me a cigar

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I prepared my Rg-360 coax inside a copper tube coil.
There is a 50 Ohm 1% induction free resistor inside the copper tape (isolated from this tape by some Scotch self bonding electrical tape).

Doing some pulse tests later tonight.

Below screenshot shows the pulse i will use.

Itsu
« Last Edit: 2023-10-06, 17:39:17 by Itsu »

No, this one….
No Ihavent had any thing like that for years and nothing that shape or size, some of that old stuff
is dangerous mercury vapour ect can eradiate a room in verry little time arn't all mod sites use to clear
hangers with them of vermin. have you tried J Berkin Linkon they use to get Ex WD stuff when I was devloping
stuff, all the rest of them have gone some Russky pedlers on the net might be able to help. or not!

think it needs mercury in it like forecent tube with heavey mercury content perhaps RS eprom eraser tube will do to test.

Sil

This one?

Or see attachment  :D

Here the result of the 2 probes next to the copper tube coil with coax (tube grounded):

Green is the magnetic field picked up with a H field probe parallel to the side of the coil (50 Ohm scope setting)
Blue is the electric field picked up by a voltage probe with a piece of copper tape laying 2cm in front of the coil

Here the same, now with the tube ungrounded:

Itsu

Here the result of the 2 probes next to the copper tube coil with coax (tube grounded):

Green is the magnetic field picked up with a H field probe parallel to the side of the coil (50 Ohm scope setting)
Blue is the electric field picked up by a voltage probe with a piece of copper tape laying 2cm in front of the coil.
Oh shit, so it is getting out despite the tube being grounded.
Perhaps through the driver's supply.  Can you battery power it ?  ...no, it requires 150V  :(

But i can as i work with a 250V booster module for the HV.

But same results (grounded):

Itsu

But i can as i work with a 250V booster module for the HV.
Neat

But same results (grounded):
Noooo, this starts to bother me.

So the last test to try is depicted below:

No Ihavent had any thing like that for years and nothing that shape or size, some of that old stuff
is dangerous mercury vapour ect can eradiate a room in verry little time arn't all mod sites use to clear
hangers with them of vermin. have you tried J Berkett (the straghts) Lincon they use to get Ex WD stuff
when I was devloping stuff, also a tube like that will need some real power to drive it.

https://www.shoplincoln.co.uk/j-birkett

all the rest of them have gone some Russky pedlers on the net might be able to help. or not!
I  think it needs mercury in it like forecent tube with heavey mercury content perhaps RS eprom eraser tube will do to test.

Sil

Neat
Noooo, this starts to bother me.

So the last test to try is depicted below:

That would be more of a challenge to find a big enough tin box to accommodate the battery and nano-pulser.

I did find out that moving the probes away from the coil and nearer to the nano-pulser the amplitudes decreased, so it looks like the leakage comes from the coil.

Itsu

That would be more of a challenge to find a big enough tin box to accommodate the battery and nano-pulser.
I know, that why I did not mention it before, but it provides an undebunkable argument that this is real and not a measurement error.
Perhaps you have a large solderable metal foil that can be  wrapped around it. It doesn't have to be a neat box.

Meanwhile, i assembled this setup:

tailored after this:

So what's next?

Itsu
« Last Edit: 2023-10-07, 16:34:37 by Itsu »

Buy me a cigar
I know, that why I did not mention it before, but it provides an undebunkable argument that this is real and not a measurement error.
Perhaps you have a large solderable metal foil that can be  wrapped around it. It doesn't have to be a neat box.

Hi Guys.
I’m hoping that I’ve got the right idea of the experiment? Could a high ESR capacitor be used as the voltage source and a Reed switch used to trigger a single pulse? This wouldn’t take up much space at all. The other alternative is to use heavy duty Aluminium kitchen foil to shield the apparatus.

Cheers Grum.

Could a high ESR capacitor be used as the voltage source and a Reed switch used to trigger a single pulse?
Rather low ESR cap.
Yes, it would work but only for one pulse and the switch would not be able to generate a kV nanosecond pulse.
This would make measurements only single-shot and problematic.

Aluminium kitchen foil to shield the apparatus.
Aluminum is hard to solder.  Tin foil would be better.
Even if you wrapped Al foil around the Batt & Gen, a good connection to that copper tube could not be guaranteed ...and that would open a path to debunking.

Meanwhile, i assembled this setup:
Gulp  :o

So what are the dimensions and material of these soft cores and these magnets ?
Do you have any way to measure the magnetic flux density in the gap where the Al tube is ?

Buy me a cigar
Rather low ESR cap.
Yes, it would work but only for one pulse and the switch would not be able to generate a kV nanosecond pulse.
This would make measurements only single-shot and problematic.
Aluminum is hard to solder.  Tin foil would be better.
Even if you wrapped Al foil around the Batt & Gen, a good connection to that copper tube could not be guaranteed ...and that would open a path to debunking.

Ok, Tin foil is very expensive however Copper foil is quite reasonable from China.

https://tinyurl.com/2k7ew3m9

Cheers Grum.

Soldering to aluminium is very easy when using this flux: https://soldersandfluxes.co.uk/product/tsc-alu-flux-aluminium-flux-150gm/

I have soldered copper wires to aluminium foil no problem, which I did when making homemade capacitors.

Using thick aluminium kitchen foil would be a lot more cost effective than procuring copper / tin foil.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 15:11:48