PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 00:08:35
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]
Author Topic: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator  (Read 349626 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Well wasn't all that so amusing but didn't we all guess that any way, well I did. >:-)

they are all talking about closed circuit type energy from the grid, with that system
your wasting 50% of your energy before you start and once you have it there are more losses
in your house wiring, with cassimere effect you don’t pay for the losses they arnt telling you about.                           

so are you going to take this stuff on board or lets all give up on giving up eh!
because it doesn't add up it's like America and the ET thing.

Find it watch it the X_files 10 no 1 it's about right.!

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Guest
I already believe that one-wire energy transfer is possible and that you do not realize the logistics of doing it at the 2kW power level.

And how about at the 5.000 watts level or so, shown in TKs last video, or in Ruslans video in the field?
 I'd like to see the logistics of a thin hidden wire do that, also. But, we have seen what running off of an induction cooker circuit can do using just a one wire output to a load. Yet, that has nothing to do with FE. Nor the only way to fake things in front of people watching out for things like that. Or even, the logistics of Zenneck wave transmissions, from a long distance away transmitter.

NickZ

And how about at the 5.000 watts level or so, shown in TKs last video?
 I'd like to see the logistics a thin hidden wire do that, also. But, we have seen what running off of an induction cooker circuit can do using just a one wire output to a load. Yet, nothing to do with FE.

NickZ

no you wont at low frequency but at HF yuo will.

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

I agree that you have to try. There is nothing wrong with that, but you also need to be able to draw conclusions from your own and other people's work. Assessing the situation is very important.

This is my opinion on the matter Kapanadze and you don't have to agree with it.

You don't have to think, because it's not obligatory when you read a joke, but it makes it difficult to understand; sometimes  :D

Group: Moderator

here is the proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sweXFKSXMxo.
https://youtu.be/He5xQOJHlrU?t=95
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenneck_wave
A video is merely an anecdotal evidence, unless you are its author and can answer questions about it so others can replicate it.
You have made videos like that in the past, but this one is not of that kind.

You appear pretty convinced, so I must ask you whether you are holding out on some successful experiment, you had performed, that places that phenomenon beyond the anecdotal ?

Just to be clear, I do not doubt that Zenneck waves and critical Brewster angles are real phenomena, but I need more evidence beyond the anecdotal that they are a source of energy when combined together.

Physics is not based on beliefs.
True, but why are you informing me about this?
Could it be because you saw me write the word "believe" and are having a reaction to it without considering the context in which I have written it ?

FYI: Maxmalone has asked me about "believing" here and I answered him in his terms, so if you want to lecture someone about physics and beliefs - start with him.

True, but why are you informing me about this?
Could it be because you saw me write the word "believe" and are having a reaction to it without considering the context in which I have written it ?

FYI: Maxmalone has asked me about "believing" here and I answered him on his terms, so if you want to lecture someone about physics and beliefs - start with him.

This is not a problem of faith but of facts.
Many reports about Kapanaga are that he took money to show his tricks. These are basic facts. Everything else follows from this.
His greatest success is probably doing this trick. Magicians do the same.
Do you believe that people can fly as David Copperfield showed without any devices, and you can't believe that Kapanadze did tricks.
Let's look for other solutions. This will be better.

...and you can't believe that Kapanadze did tricks.
I could believe if I saw direct evidence of this particular trick at these power levels.
I am not a TK devout fan, nor do I find his grenade devices demos particularly convincing (too many hidey holes & not enough measurements).  Only his electromechanical devices are intriguing to me.

I could believe if I saw direct evidence of this particular trick at these power levels.
I am not a TK devout fan, nor do I find his grenade devices demos particularly convincing (too many hidey holes & not enough measurements).  Only his electromechanical devices are intriguing to me.

Each Kapanadze electromechanical or hydraulic device is grounded. This gives another reason that something is wrong here.
Why is there grounding in a hydraulic device?
Of course, it's easy to say it's for protection and the matter is settled. No one will ask about it again.

A company (scammers?) selling perpetual motion machines has appeared in Georgia.
https://magmovenergy.com/
They are as Slobodyan's generator looks likes. :)

Each Kapanadze electromechanical or hydraulic device is grounded.
No

which device is not grounded? and if you don't see it, it doesn't mean it isn't there.

And how about at the 5.000 watts level or so, shown in TKs last video, or in Ruslans video in the field?
 I'd like to see the logistics of a thin hidden wire do that, also. But, we have seen what running off of an induction cooker circuit can do using just a one wire output to a load. Yet, that has nothing to do with FE. Nor the only way to fake things in front of people watching out for things like that. Or even, the logistics of Zenneck wave transmissions, from a long distance away transmitter.

NickZ

Perhaps he has or had a TX device in the cow shed TX'ing loads of watts from his Tesla tower ?
Joel Lagace
See what this guy says about the problems with how it would work in his vids  'Joel Lagace ' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTRRfV5LtvSsOBIBa3ccuww

Sil

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 00:08:35