PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:30:00
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Author Topic: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 36430 times)
Group: Guest
    The thing is that if we take the pulse from the TL494 chip, to turn the kacher on and off, it will be limited to funtion at only that same frequency, and no other frequencies.
So, is that really the best way to sync the kacher with the induction circuits??? 
As that means that the kacher pulse wil be running at around 15KHz to 20KHz, or so, just the same as the induction circuits. Instead of running in the kachers normal MHz range that its secondary coil is tuned to run at. Therefore, it's no wonder the kacher will be running much weaker, using that system. And perhaps the kacher secondary coil needs to be retuned like Adrian has his, (much longer than normal). To run in the KHz range, instead.
  These are some of the things that we need to verify.

NickZ

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
    The thing is that if we take the pulse from the TL494 chip, to turn the kacher on and off, it will be limited to funtion at only that same frequency, and no other frequencies.
So, is that really the best way to sync the kacher with the induction circuits??? 
As that means that the kacher pulse wil be running at around 15KHz to 20KHz, or so, just the same as the induction circuits. Instead of running in the kachers normal MHz range that its secondary coil is tuned to run at. Therefore, it's no wonder the kacher will be running much weaker, using that system. And perhaps the kacher secondary coil needs to be retuned like Adrian has his, (much longer than normal). To run in the KHz range, instead.

NickZ
No! not like that! your catcher is a self runner you need to try just gating it with the PP 'OR' gate it
(like a data window) and see how far you get. Not all systems are the same different guys get different results.

See other guy's scope shot

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

NickZ

I can't resist not commenting on this.
Please, kacher always resonate at it own frequency whether you build it to res. on MHZ or KHZ. When you interrupt it with your push pull signal of say 15KHZ, that will be the repetition rate of the kacher in it own res frequency.

That is to say: a kacher that is running at 1MHZ will do that at the rate of 15000cycles/sec.

Now, this is what we have been talking about, but some persons don't pay any attention.  Thus; the push pull signal becomes the envelope and the kacher signal becomes the message as in AM modulation. This is synchronising both signals.

Maxolous

Max:
   Again, I'm not sure that I agree.
  What I am saying is that if your kacher secondary is not tuned to the right working frequency, your kacher is not going to funtion very well, by just adjusting the frequency trim pots. I'm not sure what you are trying to say.  As so far, none of your suggestions have worked out, at all. Perhaps you can show us what you mean, instead of just more opinions.

NickZ

Max:
   Again, I'm not sure that I agree.
  What I am saying is that if your kacher secondary is not tuned to the right working frequency, your kacher is not going to funtion very well, by just adjusting the frequency trim pots. I'm not sure what you are trying to say.  As so far, none of your suggestions have worked out, at all. Perhaps you can show us what you mean, instead of just more opinions.

NickZ

For more clarity, I post the pictogram below. Assuming the kacher in the first  pic is ringing at 1MHZ.

Check the second pic ; If the Push-pull signal is 15KHZ and it's interrupting the Kacher, then you would see 15,000 of this "fish' in 1sec .

Maxolous
This

Pic2
These are not artifacts.

I do hope it is clear enough now.

And am sure you got it otherwise forget about it.

Maxolous

Max:
   I'm not sure what I see. Nor is the Kacher running at 1MHz.
What are you trying to show? Fish waves?
   Anyway, try to show how well any of your ideas work, on a load. Not on mV input.
 Otherwise....A scope shot of something running at 414KHz is not very convincing.
As that is not even the normal running frequency of these devices. So, not sure what your point is.
   NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-08-04, 04:52:58 by NickZ »

Max:

Am only using 1MHZ as an example.

Anyway, try to show how well any of your ideas work, on a load. Not on mV input.

What do we call this; arrogance or sarcasm , anyway am no permitted to do that .save that for another day. How ever those who wishes to learn had picked some point. This is not an insult but a gentle advice to an old friend.

Otherwise....A scope shot of something running at 414KHz is not very convincing.
As that is not even the normal running frequency of these devices. So, not sure what your point is.
   NickZ

Dear Nick,
 When a device like this is running with the Tesla "ON" frequency usually multiplies. You should know this.

Open your heart not your eyes

Maxolous

@NickZ

To clear your mind on the frequency of kacher;
The overall frequency is deceptive . If you want to know the frequency of kacher or controlled Tesla, use your cursor menu from your scope to read that.like in my first pic were I said the kacher was ringing. To know the frequency, use cursor on your scope to know the exact frequency it runs.

If after all these years you are no clear about this. Please, stop making some comments not to discourage the new ones who will like to try something. Because reading your comments is discouraging as if those who posted don't know what they are here for.

In light of the for going, except you are here to do that. That is, to be a club in the wheel of progress.

Maxolous.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Max:
   NickZ

Nick,

Max, is only showing a nice example of an interrupted kacher signal.

His scope is not interpreting the frequency (414kHz) correctly somehow, not sure why, but as i have shown you before, you can calculate the used frequencies shown yourself.

The first picture shows the single ringing of the kacher at M 2.50us, meaning his scopes time base is set to 2.5us/division.
If you take 1 period of that signal (like 2 peaks next to each other) you can see that this single period lasts about 1.5 subdivisions.
As 1 subdivision = 1/5th divisions = 0.5us, then 1.5 subdivision is 1.5 x 0.5 =  0.75us which is 1.333MHz (https://www.calctool.org/waves/frequency)

Max his Kacher is therefor running at 1.333MHz, not the shown 414kHz.

The second picture shows the interrupted signal with the time base set to M 25us.
Between 2 interrupts we have 1.6 division, thus 1.6 x 25us = 40us which equates to a frequency of 25kHz (so not 15kHz).

That the kacher signal is in the mV's only, is probably because Max is having his pickup probe some distance away from the kacher or antenna.

So what Max is showing is an interrupted kacher signal running at 1.333MHz interrupted at 25kHz intervals.

Itsu

Nick,

Max, is only showing a nice example of an interrupted kacher signal.

His scope is not interpreting the frequency (414kHz) correctly somehow, not sure why, but as i have shown you before, you can calculate the used frequencies shown yourself.

The first picture shows the single ringing of the kacher at M 2.50us, meaning his scopes time base is set to 2.5us/division.
If you take 1 period of that signal (like 2 peaks next to each other) you can see that this single period lasts about 1.5 subdivisions.
As 1 subdivision = 1/5th divisions = 0.5us, then 1.5 subdivision is 1.5 x 0.5 =  0.75us which is 1.333MHz (https://www.calctool.org/waves/frequency)

Max his Kacher is therefor running at 1.333MHz, not the shown 414kHz.

The second picture shows the interrupted signal with the time base set to M 25us.
Between 2 interrupts we have 1.6 division, thus 1.6 x 25us = 40us which equates to a frequency of 25kHz (so not 15kHz).

That the kacher signal is in the mV's only, is probably because Max is having his pickup probe some distance away from the kacher or antenna.

So what Max is showing is an interrupted kacher signal running at 1.333MHz interrupted at 25kHz intervals.

Itsu

Thanks so much @ Itsu,
Our man has so much limitations which has become a club in wheel of progress. My voice can't be louder than this. It is disheartening for someone to use his myopic view to disrupt processes.
Submitted

Maxolous.

Itsu: Wow. Thanks for doing all those calculations.
   Good thing that all I have to do is lay my scope probe next to the kacher, and it tells me at what frequency its running at.
You know how I love doing math...

NickZ

Am only using 1MHZ as an example.

What do we call this; arrogance or sarcasm , anyway am no permitted to do that .save that for another day. How ever those who wishes to learn had picked some point. This is not an insult but a gentle advice to an old friend.

Dear Nick,
 When a device like this is running with the Tesla "ON" frequency usually multiplies. You should know this.

Open your heart not your eyes

Maxolous

Dear Max:
  No, my frequencies do not vary, at all, when turning on my kacher.  Nor have I seen that to be the case.
You can call this hands on results. Not guessing at what "usually happen".
  My heart may "open" if you'd show something that actually works. For a change...instead of wrong measurements.
 I don't need your "gentle advice". Some actual not invented scope measurement, that we don't need to do the math on,
 would help. That is what is disheartning.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-08-05, 16:09:02 by NickZ »

Chet:
   Verpies amoung others have mentioned not being able to post on this thread.
   I have done nothing to change things, so can you check on this, please.

NickZ

Again /still there is this warning when hitting the reply button:

Warning: topic is currently/will be locked!
Only admins and moderators can reply.

but as can be seen, one can still add a post to this thread, at least....    i can.

Itsu

Strange goings on over on Overunity was conversating with Wesley when got cut off, now it says the
password is wrong ( but it's not, it's been got at). Can't edit it or update it now  >:-)

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Ok, where were we?

First of all, as i mentioned earlier, i am not here to do a complete replication of the Ruslan setup.
I tried it twice and failed, so either i am doing something wrong (most probably), or there is something wrong with the used circuit.
But i want to try to further refine some parts of this setup to gain knowledge, both for me as for others.
If it is found to be off-topic, then feel free to mention this and i will remove any post being off-topic.

i was trying to get the modulated kacher output signal picked up by a distant probe laying 10cm from the antenna like shown by Max here: https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg105536#msg105536

My Grenade is resonating at 1229kHz (Max method see here:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg105593#msg105593 ) and my new kacher secondary is resonating at 1160kHz (with antenna attached) and when elevated some distance from my bench it could be tuned to resonance at the same frequency as the Grenade (1229kHz).
The Push-Pull was tuned to around 1/50th of the kacher / grenade frequency so around 24.58kHz.

Both the Kacher secondary and the Grenade are made up of 37.5m of copper wire.

But still i could not see the modulated kacher signal Max has shown, nor do i know (nor Max) that this is needed for a self runner.

Anyway, what i tried next is to sync the push-Pull frequency to 1/50th of the kacher signal by using some frequency divider circuit.

Verpies tipped me to use of some TOSLINK optical fiber receiver like this one: https://toshiba.semicon-storage.com/info/datasheet_en_20140403.pdf?did=14714 found in some later audio / tuner equipment.
This will completely isolate electrically the kacher signal from the divider circuit.

I found a FCR684205R optical link receiver in my junk box:  https://www.farnell.com/datasheets/3816994.pdf and found that a normal 6mm red led fed with a 1250kHz sine wave was able to produce a nice square wave pulse at 1250kHz

Firing up the kacher and attaching the red led to a piece of twisted wires with 1 side to a copper tape just beneath the Antenna and the other piece to the base of the kacher drive transistor (or ground) shows a nice lighted up led, see picture:

When sliding the led into the optical receiver running on 6V, it shows a nice square wave pulse on its output at the same frequency as the Kacher was running on:

I now could further process this galvanic isolated Kacher signal to feed it into  a 50:1 divider which will be next

Itsu

@Itsu,

You're not off topic as far as you caught the picture and form of what to do(principle).

There are many roads to the result.

Maxolous

Itsu nice photo have you tried running the Ariel from the Tesla coil up the inside of the Grenade coil and an alloy or foil earth
on the out side with a slit gap in it as not to short circuit it's output, that way your not transmitting dangerous RF all over place or wasting energy !

Just a thought Sil
« Last Edit: 2023-08-10, 15:48:46 by AlienGrey »

Itsu:
   I was wondering what you were up to. I'm not sure I understand the point, as yet, so I'll wait for your results.
   There seams to be many roads to NO results, instead.
We now have lost Apecore,  Geofusion, Vidura, and all the rest that had the intention of replicating these supposed self runners. Without the least bit of free energy coming from anyone.
  But, I feel that we have been lied to, for gain and profit. And something has been covered up, and hidden from the schematics. So that is what I'm after, still. Out of curiosity mostly. As I already have free electric power for all my needs.

NickZ

I think the mistake is with attempt to replicate device which is the final stage of development with each coil interacting with others in complex way. We simply haven't seen to the original  first stage of device which may be all those coils separated with clearly seen interaction. I'm working on it slowly from this perspective ( one segment being Tesla coil and separated power coil)

Just look at Ruslan many self runners. His first device was suppose to be a self runner. And all the other versions after that, all self runners. Having no previous experience at this, no years of hands on tests, not even is he an engineer like Akula is. Well, I don't buy it. Nor will anyone show scope shots and videos of a working device connected to a scope while running itself. Why is that??? Because,  something is fishy...

NickZ

Forest:
   If you want to see how Akula developed his first and second self running devices. You can find that info by watching his first videos on YouTube. Further tests have been ongoing for some years now. But are now being kept secret to the public, and to these open source forums.

NickZ

The next step was to build  a 50:1 divider, so i came across the SN74LS56P divider chip, but this one seems unavailable at the electronics stores i usually buy from, so i needed to buy some from Ebay China, but takes some weeks.

So for the time being, i use 3 pairs of CD4017 / CD4001 chips building my 50:1 divider (5:1, 5:1 and 2:1) after first boosting / buffering the Optical receiver output using a MOSFET driver (ixdd614pi) running at 10V.

As these 3 divider pair circuits each drastically reduces the duty cycle of the pulses, i ended up with a 1/50th pulse of only 1% duty cycle which was useless for further processing.

So i added a Hex Schmitt-Trigger Inverter (CD40106) after each divider pair to flip the duty cycle from say 5% to 95% ending up with a 40% duty cycle pulse around 24kHz (kacher input 1200kHz).
Picture of the divider bread board:

Output signal of the 1/50th Kacher frequency:

Diagram of the used 50:1 divider (LTspice sim included below).

Next i will add a PLL (Phase Locked Loop) circuit to be able to drive a TL494 (push-Pull) needed for the yoke.

This PLL circuit was designed by verpies some time ago using a 74HC4046 chip to directly drive a TL494 PWM and which i will use now (slightly modified) to drive a TL494 from this divider output signal.

Itsu

That's an interesting circuit I also made a syc divide by 50 circuit it just uses 2 4017 chips and a 4046 and i get an EW 50/50 true square wave out put
it's brilliant without all the other support chips. The 4046 can also be gated by the PP 494 chip directly.
« Last Edit: 2023-08-11, 08:05:56 by AlienGrey »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:30:00