PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 15:07:59
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Author Topic: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 36586 times)

@Itsu and AG,

Nice layouts.
No venture ,no success as I said many roads lead to success here. It's time to think outside the box. That was what the inventors did . They only left us with clues and not the real deal hoping you to join the dots. Those who are still sticking to pictogram on the page should just be there playing and deceiving themselves. Most working devices displayed on page that eventually worked were all modified.  The inventors Haven gone through rigorous processes to get his/her inventions to work might not want to serve it to you on the platter of gold. In the course of their toiling, they realized the do's and Don's. Probably, they serve you the Don's which they know might be appealing to you and you might eventually buy it.  Which is why we continue to try without any results and them laughing off their ass.

Continue your good work.

Maxolous.
« Last Edit: 2023-08-12, 11:44:35 by Maxolous »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

For the PLL i modified a circuit designed by verpies some time ago and was published here:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3472.msg62527#msg62527    (use "verpies PLL 2").

As this was designed for phase locking the Voltage and Current of a series LCR, so to force it to stay in resonance, i had to modify some parts to use it in my present setup.

The modified diagram that i use now is here:

So we have the 1/50th square wave coming from the divider as input for the PLL and have it locked in phase.
The triangle waveform coming from the PLL pins 6 and 7 is then balanced, shaped and presented to pin 5 of the TL494 which produces the Push-Pull outputs on same frequency as the input and can be used to drive the Yoke.

A video showing the whole process can be seen here:   https://youtu.be/ns_IBUZWWUs

We can manipulate the Kacher signal to a specific frequency (within reason) by a ferrite rod f.i., and the yoke signal will follow to stay at 1/50th of that kacher frequency.

Hopefully i can simplify the divider with the new SN74LS56P divider chip when it arrives.

Itsu

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Regarding the CD4017 it's a decoded 0 to 9 device each section depends on where the reset is placed
if you want to divide by 5 the reset needs placing on output 6 in order to divide by 5 it's as simple as that
the device also has a carry output which is EW ie a true square wave so if the last device is a divide by 10
just use the carry EW output and you have a divide by 50 ew output simple.

If your using TTL there is another chip with 2 x divide by 5 and 2 x divide by 2 which basically can be
configured as a divide by 50 in that one chip a (double 74HC90 74HC390).

Sil
« Last Edit: 2023-08-12, 08:57:08 by AlienGrey »

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Nice  one Itsu.

Maxolous

Hmm! it's a good idea it's true but it doesn't make full use of chips  available for a start the Catcher is running all the time
generating stress and heat gating could be done with the 4046 and you don't need all those op amps and it doesn't take
into account the propagation delay  of the gate drivers or the mos FET's and it has no self feed back and you need to have
a self running Tesla oscillator when you could
use the VFO in the 4046.

Sil other than that  is the answer to all your electronic problems as it seams !
« Last Edit: 2023-08-27, 15:21:34 by AlienGrey »

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Hmm! it's a good idea it's true but it doesn't make full use of chips  available for a start the Catcher is running all the time

AG.

I got your point on this. Kacher running continually is not actually the best option. There must be interruption of kacher by Push-pull .

generating stress and heat gating could be done with the 4046 and you don't need all those op amps and it doesn't take
into account the propagation delay  of the gate drivers or the mos FET's and it has no self feed back and you need to have
a self running Tesla oscillator when you could
use the VFO in the 4046.

Sil other than that  is the answer to all your electronic problems as it seams !

The VCO on the 4046 ,am not sure it can divide by upto 50.
He might still need 4017 IC to do that

Maxolous

From the foregoing, it is better for Tesla pace be determined by Push-pull than push-pull be determined by Tesla. If Tesla pace is determined by Push-pull , then, you will have interruption of Tesla signal.

Itsu did well by locking the phase perfectly, but not interruption. Hence Tesla runs continually which might not be so effective in this regard.

AG posted one such cct. that can do just that ,

Find attached below:

Maxolous.

Posted layout circuit couple of posts back

Be the change you wish to see in the world
Can someone please elucidate the shared attributes between these 3 devices?
(What are the fundamental similarities?)

And why does it seem that one cannot be said to be "better" than the others?
Or, is one of the three devices indeed more worthy of R&D than the others? If so why?
Thoughts appreciated.

EDIT thanks for the explanation Maxolous - much appreciated.
« Last Edit: 2023-08-13, 11:43:27 by Excelsior »

Can someone please elucidate the shared attributes between these 3 devices?
(What are the fundamental similarities?)

Akula, Ruslan and Stalker's device if that is what you're referring to, have the same mode of operation and of course they're same device not actually attributed to one person as above because they all replicated it also.

The original owner of this device  is Nikola Tesla of blessed memory. Other foremost persons who built a working devices on this principles are Donald L Smith and Teriel KAPANADZE both of blessed memory.

The principle is based on "resonance and synchronization" through this, power can be harvested from the ambient or Aether. This had been proven many times that , there is excess energy in resonance and back EMF when the ambient is disturbed.

In this case we are creating voltage levels, thus ; the high voltage and the low voltage. Impinging the low voltage side with the high one. Both are already in resonance and in proportion to each others in term of frequencies ,then synced.

And why does it seem that one cannot be said to be "better" than the others?

The three named above are doing the same thing, one, namely Ruslan seems to have edge over the others on the media because he built a 4kVA unit of it and more current. Mind you he copied from Akula.

Or, is one of the three devices indeed more worthy of R&D than the others? If so why?
Thoughts appreciated

No, we only have enthusiast  like; Itsu, NickZ, Aliengrey, Geofusion, Maxolous, Apecore,Vasik042,Verpies just to mention few who are willing to take up the challenge and to build  which ever version of this device on their work bence, also seeing it as real because there is sufficient evidence of the existence of this device as an over unity device , hence a " self runner"

Maxolous
« Last Edit: 2023-08-13, 16:58:31 by Maxolous »

From the foregoing, it is better for Tesla pace be determined by Push-pull than push-pull be determined by Tesla. If Tesla pace is determined by Push-pull , then, you will have interruption of Tesla signal.

Itsu did well by locking the phase perfectly, but not interruption. Hence Tesla runs continually which might not be so effective in this regard.

AG posted one such cct. that can do just that ,

Find attached below:

Maxolous.

Max, 

thanks for your insights, but when you say "it is better for Tesla pace be determined by Push-pull than push-pull be determined by Tesla", i think that in that example circuit you referred to, there is no relation / sync between the Tesla and the Push-pull.

The Tesla is synced/locked to itself IMO and this locked / synced signal is interrupted (inhibited) via pin 5 in the rhythm of the push-pull signal which has no relation to the kacher frequency.

Itsu

Max, 

thanks for your insights, but when you say "it is better for Tesla pace be determined by Push-pull than push-pull be determined by Tesla", i think that in that example circuit you referred to, there is no relation / sync between the Tesla and the Push-pull.

The Tesla is synced/locked to itself IMO and this locked / synced signal is interrupted (inhibited) via pin 5 in the rhythm of the push-pull signal which has no relation to the kacher frequency.

Itsu
Itsu I note your comments but this site is for learning that means we are after results does your work actually  produce results please  EXPLAIN. as your circuit contradicts your last testament!  sorry if offends

Sil
« Last Edit: 2023-08-13, 22:01:34 by AlienGrey »

Max, 

Itsu

Itsu,

By your statement above, you equally mean that the Tesla has repetition rate as push-pull? That's modulation.

It will be beautiful if it has anyhow.

Maxolous

Hi Max,

yes, that is what i see when i interpret that diagram.

The kacher is locked on its frequency by the CD4046 (within reason) and is being interrupted (i do not call it modulation) by the inhibit function on the CD4046 chip via the R8 / S1 path coming from the push-pull transistors which is free running via probably a TL494 or whatever, so does not have any relation with the kacher signal.

Please correct me when i am wrong.

Itsu

Hi Max,

yes, that is what i see when i interpret that diagram.

The kacher is locked on its frequency by the CD4046 (within reason) and is being interrupted (i do not call it modulation) by the inhibit function on the CD4046 chip via the R8 / S1 path coming from the push-pull transistors which is free running via probably a TL494 or whatever, so does not have any relation with the kacher signal.

Please correct me when i am wrong.

Itsu

Itsu,
There must be a moment of pulsation of Tesla signal. If that be the case , you've killed it. Bravo!!!

Let's borrow the word of an old friend; " show us what it can do"
 ;DPlease, don't mind me.

Maxolous

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Hi Guys.
I’ve just looked into the moderation system and it says that I locked the topic around the 18th of last month! I did not do this deliberately however it might have been an accident? Sorry for any inconvenience caused. The topic is now unlocked….

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Itsu,
There must be a moment of pulsation of Tesla signal. If that be the case , you've killed it. Bravo!!!

Let's borrow the word of an old friend; " show us what it can do"
 ;DPlease, don't mind me.

Maxolous

Max,

i quickly build that circuit on a bread board, and the result when using my kacher / antenna is as can be seen here:

The yellow trace is the yellow probe laying nearby the antenna, picking up the kacher / antenna signal at 1253kHz

The blue trace is the output of my FG set at 1kHz square wave 10V DC at 20% duty cycle.

The FG is connected to the pin 5 (inhibit) of the CD4046 via the 1K resistor.

As can be seen is the kacher / antenna signal interrupted at the moment the pin 5 gets high.

I do not call this a modulated signal, but rather an interrupted signal and this repetition rate (1kHz now) can be randomly chosen by the FG (or TL494), so has no relationship with the kacher signal.

Regards Itsu

Earlier on on the bottom left i had forward and backward nothing else

Now i have reply. and can edit my posts, strange.

Just noticed Grahams Grump post, well there you go, lets hope that solves that one.

Max,

i quickly build that circuit on a bread board, and the result when using my kacher / antenna is as can be seen here:

The yellow trace is the yellow probe laying nearby the antenna, picking up the kacher / antenna signal at 1253kHz

The blue trace is the output of my FG set at 1kHz square wave 10V DC at 20% duty cycle.

As can be seen is the kacher / antenna signal interrupted at the moment the pin 5 gets high.

I do not call this a modulated signal, but rather an interrupted signal and this repetition rate (1kHz now) can be randomly chosen by the FG (or TL494), so has no relationship with the kacher signal.

Regards Itsu
I'm getting confused here, so witch circuit is it your using here ? i can't be the one i have shown as it doesn't show any lock
can you show the start of the rise and the fall of both channels using your 1khz as lock sync other wise its meaningless.
if we comunicate we can get some where.

Max,

Regards Itsu

Itsu,
Now I see, but something is missing.
Your kacher signal runs on the-off time of your low frequency of 1KHZ, it should be on the on-time. Since the duty cycle is about 20% it should be in that period.

Anyway, that's a small issue to you , but very important.

Maxolous

Come on guys,  don't blame me that below circuit is not behaving like you would like it, you guys came up with this diagram and this is how it acts.

The CD4046 datasheet says on page 1:

A logic 0 on the INHIBIT (pin 5) input "enables" the VCO and the source follower, while a logic 1 "turns off" both to minimize stand-by power consumption.

And thats exactly how this circuit acts and thats what you get if you introduce unrelated diagrams to the thread without knowing what it does.

Itsu

Come on guys,  don't blame me that below circuit is not behaving like you would like it, you guys came up with this diagram and this is how it acts.

The CD4046 datasheet says on page 1:

A logic 0 on the INHIBIT (pin 5) input "enables" the VCO and the source follower, while a logic 1 "turns off" both to minimize stand-by power consumption.

And thats exactly how this circuit acts and thats what you get if you introduce unrelated diagrams to the thread without knowing what it does.

Itsu
Nice idea  :) but that's just to drive the katcher in his circuit if your going to drive the 494 pin 5 inhibit you need some other stuff to mach
the logic to drive it correctly have a look at Enjoykin's katcher driver he used the enable pin in one of his circuits but it didn't work i think it was on Colors thread but it din't work it didn't lock.
Sil

Group: Guest
   Itsu:
    Why are you wanting to lock the frequency? Does your Kacher signal vary and needs that elaborate circuit to control that? As each of those components is hogging up a bit of the input power.
   As I had mentioned, my Kacher is tuned to its best output, using a current transformer,  and does not vary in frequency.

I am not blaming any body, just curious about the reason for the circuit.

Perhaps Verpies can try to post now, to see if he can. After Grum unlocked this thread.
Same with Ape, and anyone else.
   Thanks Grum for looking into this. Most everyone was getting on my case about me locking them out.

NickZ

Edit:

The reason for placing the pulse in the PP Off time is due to there being less resistance at that point, for the interference circuit to do it's job. This was mentioned by Stalker, as you know, or remember him showing that scope shot that I posted a few times. No ones replication has shown that pulse. Which to me does look like what we need to have.

So, first I think we need to look for the proper interaction, which so far has not been found nor shown working, at all.
And, which without the yoke circuits and the rest of the device will be impossible to find. As the yoke is the heart of this set up. And it is what creates the strong pulses that excite the surrounding ambient, and allow extra energy back into the coils of the device, and out to the load. Without that interaction, no extra energy will be obtained. No matter how many electrons you try to "shake loose" using extreme additive high voltage pulses.
Like AG would say, "sorry to break your bubble".  Or, something like that...

Even though many people have tried to show how these devices work, few understand what it takes. And none will actually show it self running, at this time. So it's up to us, now...

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
No problem Nick.  O0

I rarely use the PC these days, I much prefer my iPad for day to day browsing. I just tried an experiment, it seems I can lock and unlock the thread without any text coming up to ask why I’m performing this action.

Obviously I must have inadvertently touched the “ Lock topic “ icon without even knowing it at the time. My sincerest apologies for any disruption caused.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Guest
   Grum:
    Thanks for the explanation. We forgive you...
However,  it let me know what people actually think of ME.   WOW...
And, I thank you for that, as well.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-08-14, 18:49:42 by NickZ »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 15:07:59