PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 12:36:26
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29
Author Topic: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 36332 times)

yeah but you need one of the divide by 2 out puts on the output, to get a stable square wave on the output.

Also if you just want divide by 100 a CD4518 can do that or 50 but it's not a square wave. look at it on a
scope it's not stable

I will when am less busy. Anyway if you aren't getting good square wave a flip- flop can arrange that.

Maxolous

Two outputs can be taken if need be
« Last Edit: 2023-09-01, 11:22:50 by Maxolous »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Thanks Max,

works nice in the sim too.

Itsu

Thanks Max,

Itsu

Itsu,
Good to know.

Maxolous
« Last Edit: 2023-09-05, 07:56:47 by Maxolous »

Group: Professor

If you need 50% Duty Cycle output waveform, first use the two DIV÷5 sections of the 74HC390 to divide by 25 and then finish it with dividing by 2 with one DIV÷2 section - see the revised schematic.

If you plan to make yourself a universal circuit for the future that divides by divisors other than ÷50, then you can use one-chip solution like the 74HC4059.  It can divide anywhere between ÷3 and ÷9999 and can be set with DIP switches without any coding/programming.  For precisely 50% Duty Cycles with even divisors add an optional T or D flip-flop at the output, which also can act as a ÷2 divider.
« Last Edit: 2023-09-12, 17:09:45 by verpies »

Thanks verpies,

i build this latest 74HC390 divider and it worked great, see picture below.

The duty cycle of the 25kHz output signal when directly fed by the optical receiver is 20%, which is enough for your PLL designed circuit (modified front-end see here) to lock on to and to present good output signals from the TL494, see screenshot below.

Yellow the 74HC3890 output signal
purple and blue the TL494 output signals (set to 33% duty cycle).

Next i will cut this divider PCB to make it smaller and intergrate it into the modified verpies PLL / TL494 print.
Then either directly drive some MOSFETs via drivers, or use an already working (Vasik design) print by modifying it to accept these new TL494 signals for input.

Things are slow here due to the summer and by the looks of it not only here  :)

Itsu

The duty cycle of the 25kHz output signal when directly fed by the optical receiver is 20%, which is enough for your PLL designed circuit
The 74HC4046 has 2 phase comparator circuits.  I think one of them (the XOR one) requires a 50% duty cycle signal.  I do not remember which phase comparator that circuit was configured to use. The choice of wrong one would lead to unpredictable behavior with non-square signal.

Yes, that's correct for PC1, but you used PC2 (pin 13) i that circuit, so that should be good.

From the datasheet:

PC1 is an Exclusive-OR network. The signal and comparator
input frequencies (f i) must have a 50% duty factor to obtain
the maximum locking range.

PC2 is a positive edge-triggered phase and frequency
detector. When the PLL is using this comparator, the loop
is controlled by positive signal transitions and the duty
factors of SIGIN and COMPIN are not important.

Itsu

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Yes, that's correct for PC1, but you used PC2 (pin 13) i that circuit, so that should be good.

From the datasheet:

Itsu
yes complicated with out scope shots around the 4046, there is also some thing else I see that tends
to go against the grain i'm surprised Verpies hasn't mentioned it. Also how are you going to sample the HF
section with out protection ? and you wont be able to drive the TTL divider directly as your well aware. Still we are all still learning.

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

there is also some thing else I see that tends to go against the grain i'm surprised Verpies hasn't mentioned it.
What do you have in mind ?

Also how are you going to sample the HF section with out protection ?
I saw that he was successful with SPDIF optical receiver albeit he omitted the delivery of the light pulses to that receiver by optical fiber.

As I was saying a while back the video was Rick's and I respect his copy right !
all i can say is contact Rick or buy his book.

Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

What do you have in mind ?
I saw that he was successful with SPDIF optical receiver albeit he omitted the delivery of the light pulses to that receiver by optical fiber.

Using an optical cable is no problem.

After 3d printing a 5mm led to mini-TOSlink connector adapter it worked the same as before.

Itsu

I don't have a problem with your technique, I look forward to when test what you have ?
Good luck.

Sil

From the datasheet:

Itsu

Pin 13 is good for this application. It's the one to keep signals in phase.

Maxolous

Here is a pic layout of it's internal structure.

On another subject that crosses this topic have you ever noticed how crabs walk sidways  ;)

Here is a pic layout of it's internal structure.

On another subject that crosses this topic have you ever noticed how crabs walk sidways  ;)

AG,
Your pictogram refers;
If you look at the low pass filter. If when used the way it is , ithe VCO signal  would sway rapidly from side to side before settling down. This might not be okay for our output Mosfet. In order to damper this , add resistor in series to cap. The problem will be solved.

Maxolous

AG,
Your pictogram refers;
If you look at the low pass filter. If when used the way it is , ithe VCO signal  would sway rapidly from side to side before settling down. This might not be okay for our output Mosfet. In order to damper this , add resistor in series to cap. The problem will be solved.

Maxolous
thanks Max in my bread board test i think i used a 220ohm, I have re built it on some vero board but not finished it yet (a PLL)
but it should work better with shorter connecting strips.
« Last Edit: 2023-09-18, 05:52:35 by AlienGrey »

I don't think he does.  He's just exploring the detail suggested by someone else.

It is as if I told him that this device must have a thick-walled slotted aluminum tube inside the coils to work and him exploring this detail despite not being the author of it.

I found a suitable piece of (slotted) aluminum tubing (27cm long, 42mm outer diameter and 3mm thick wall) to fit into my Grenade / Inductor coils former.

I will try to make some measurements in due time.

Itsu

I found a suitable piece of (slotted) aluminum tubing (27cm long, 42mm outer diameter and 3mm thick wall) to fit into my Grenade / Inductor coils former.
The narrower that slot is, the better. One Kapton tape thickness would be ideal.
Two diametrically opposite slots are acceptable, too.

mil     mm          inch    
1      0.0254      0.001

Thats very small, i guess i have a 1mm slot, i will try to narrow it somewhat.

« Last Edit: 2023-09-21, 09:05:27 by Itsu »

Group: Guest
   Yet, there is NO slotted tubes in any of these types of replications. All the grenade former tubes are empty.
  Nor has there been any free energy devices using slotted tube replications, either.  At least not with the Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, type replications. High yawn factor, yes

NickZ

All the grenade former tubes are empty.
Instead of making unsupported assertions, post links to videos of working devices with unobstructed views of the inside of the former tubes.

[Err one of the Alxee Sergey devices has such a tube and another on Over unity.com was noticed
with foil it just makes it a tidy winding and Color thread used the earth wire buried in the bobbin
sleeve. The idea is to copy the earth charge!
Sil

Group: Guest
Instead of making unsupported assertions, post links to videos of working devices with unobstructed views of the inside of the former tubes.

Verpies:  As you consider my statement as "unsopportive assertion", it is you that needs to show a working free energy device needing such a split tube to function. I have never seen one. At least not in the Akula, Ruslan, type of devices. They are All air cores. Look for yourself.

NickZ

Verpies:  As you consider my statement as "unsopportive assertion",
Not "unsopportive" but "unsupported"

... it is you that needs to show a working free energy device needing such a split tube to function.
No, because I have not made such assertion in this thread.

It is you who wrote this assertion:
All the grenade former tubes are empty.
...without any evidence to support this, such as video links to working devices with unobstructed views of the inside of the former tubes.
Furthermore, notice that you have made this assertion in the context of your critique of Itsu's experiment in this thread, which does not fit you narrative.

So if you want your assertion to stand then you will have to provide evidence for it.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 12:36:26