PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 11:41:17
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29
Author Topic: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 36328 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Max,

concerning your post #73 where you wrote:

Itsu,

Have you tried this method of Sergey stalker.

https://youtu.be/ObQFTTJimuI

Maxolous

i have found out that i indeed tried that as can be seen here:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg90914#msg90914.
The attached PDF (pp.pdf) there from Vasik contains a short translation too, so i will revisit that part / pdf once again.

By the way that thread contains a wealth of information especially due to the (translation) work of Vasik041.

Concerning your above post about "divide by 10 will be 187khz", i tried that too using my SA and the earlier used measurement setup:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg104955#msg104955.

At 187Khz square wave carrier frequency we see these harmonics:

So the carrier frequency of 187kHz shows as a low amplitude peak with increasing amplitudes (odd) harmonics peaking at the 9th harmonic at 1.693MHz, so the 10th (even) harmonic does not exist.

EDITED the 1.69MHZ peak to be the 9th harmonic, not the 11th.

Itsu
« Last Edit: 2023-06-03, 20:01:43 by Itsu »

Max,

concerning your post #73 where you wrote:

i have found out that i indeed tried that as can be seen here:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg90914#msg90914.
The attached PDF (pp.pdf) there from Vasik contains a short translation too, so i will revisit that part / pdf once again.

By the way that thread contains a wealth of information especially due to the (translation) work of Vasik041.

Concerning your above post about "divide by 10 will be 187khz", i tried that too using my SA and the earlier used measurement setup:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg104955#msg104955.

At 187Khz square wave carrier frequency we see these harmonics:

So the carrier frequency of 187kHz shows as a low amplitude peak with increasing amplitudes (odd) harmonics peaking at the 11th harmonic at 1.693MHz, so the 10th (even) harmonic does not exist.

Itsu

Nice work Itsu.

Itsu,

The 1.693 MHZ might be best for you

Maxolous

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Itsu

The only way to find the Fr of these coils is like the attached, IMO.

Regards

Mike

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

May I ask : why so many coil layers ? Was it explained ?

Itsu,

The 1.693 MHZ might be best for you

Maxolous

Max,

well that depends, as i still think the 1/4 wave resonance of this coil is at 1.879MHz and the above harmonics only shows odd harmonics due to me using a symmetrical (50% duty cycle) waveform.

This changes if i reduce the duty cycle from 50% to 36% (something stalker promoted too by setting the push-pull duty cycle to 33% if i recall correctly).

Then still with my 187kHz carrier frequency, the SA shows both odd and even harmonics, including the 10th harmonics at 1.88MHz (had to reduce the max. frequency to 2.5MHz), see:

Itsu

Itsu

The only way to find the Fr of these coils is like the attached, IMO.

Regards

Mike

Mike,

if i do that, i get the following screenshot (i reduced the sweeping range to 10MHz (from your 50) as we primarily want to know this lower frequency range only):

So each horizontal division is 1MHz (starting from 1kHz) so we see a big resonance peak at 1.8MHz and going left a smaller peak around 600kHz so rather similar with what we have seen using the VNA and SA (1/4 Wave resonance at 1.879MHz)

Using a 10s sweep.

Itsu

Buy me a beer
Well that confirms the Fr. Does that coil normally have a ground running through the centre? If so then it will form a multi wave at that frequency, like a vibrator.

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Mike,

no, the hot end is running through its center.

Itsu

Buy me a beer
Mike,

no, the hot end is running through its center.

Itsu

Interesting, and it was like that when you did that sweep? That must be why it is what I call "fuzzy" pulses.

Regards

Mike
« Last Edit: 2023-06-05, 18:55:01 by Centraflow »

Interesting, and it was like that when you did that sweep? That must be why it is what I call "fuzy" pulses.

Regards

Mike

Yes, see this picture of my Grenade:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg104788#msg104788

The thick left part is the hot end, and the both leads come out on the right side.

The "fuzzy" pulses i think are more due to the low amplitude (due to the 10Meg series resistor).

Itsu

May I ask : why so many coil layers ? Was it explained ?

Hi Forest,

i don't know, it was like that from the beginning, some say to get a low inductance, some say to get multiple standing waves or resonance peaks, but its anyones guess i think.

Itsu

Buy me a beer

The "fuzzy" pulses i think are more due to the low amplitude (due to the 10Meg series resistor).

Itsu

Thanks, Itsu

I think it is multi-pulse.

Regards

Mike

Yes, see this picture of my Grenade:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg104788#msg104788

The thick left part is the hot end, and the both leads come out on the right side.

Itsu

Itsu,

Do you need a  10meg resistor to do that? A 20k ¼watt is good enough.

Maxolous

Same method for finding Tesla pry resonance.
But here you use a 6.8k ¼watt
Maxolous

Itsu,

Do you need a  10meg resistor to do that? A 20k ¼watt is good enough.

Maxolous

Max,

well the 10Meg series resistor was what centraflow suggested in his post (see that diagram) here:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg104985#msg104985

Itsu

Buy me a beer
Max,

well the 10Meg series resistor was what centraflow suggested in his post (see that diagram) here:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg104985#msg104985

Itsu

Yes you need it to remove the square wave saturating the scope signal.

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer
So as a matter of interest what is it your expecting to see on your scope when no one appears to know what to expect to see
or Perhaps your in the know and can show your block diagram, or perhaps or are we wondering up another unknown 10 years
of fun and games, good ainit ?

Sil

Reply here  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4201.msg105015;topicseen#msg105015

Max,

i think so, some years ago, i will see if Vasik had translated this video then.
Not sure now if he (Stalker) is tuning for peaks or dips in this video.

Max,

i will give it a try.

Itsu

Itsu,

Why I sent you the video of the method used by Сергей сталкер is for you to know that it is the frequency at which the current is maximum you should be looking for. Did you notice that the grenade terminals were closed and having a current sensor through it.

MHO

Maxolous.

Max,

i tried that method (still working on it), and yes, i noticed the Grenade terminals are closed (shorted).

The transcription from Vasik (pp.pdf) mentions why Stalker does this as it says:

1. short coil and use current sensor (coil will be in ½ wave mode)

So Stalker says that by shorting the Grenade it will be forced into half wave resonance.

I tried that methode and used my current probe to look for current peaks within my Grenade.

The results were that i have a first small peak at 1.341MHz (range 1.191 - 1.631MHz) and a second bigger peak at 5.691MHz (range 5.521 - 5.791MHz).

It also showed the increasing current on the 1st peak when touching with my hand and a decreasing current in the 2nd peak when touching.

The next steps (9 and on) in the PP.pdf are not so obvious as the FFT (or SA) does not show clear peaks when using sub-harmonics in the 119 - 163kHz range, so i am looking into that now.

But my current peaks are nowhere near (or double) the quarter wave resonance peak (1.879MHz) i found earlier using several methodes.

I would expect the Grenade when in half wave resonance to show double the freqeuncy (so 3.758MHz) as when in quarter wave resonance (1.879MHz), but it does not.

Itsu

Group: Guest
Max,

i tried that method (still working on it), and yes, i noticed the Grenade terminals are closed (shorted).

The transcription from Vasik (pp.pdf) mentions why Stalker does this as it says:

So Stalker says that by shorting the Grenade it will be forced into half wave resonance.

I tried that methode and used my current probe to look for current peaks within my Grenade.

The results were that i have a first small peak at 1.341MHz (range 1.191 - 1.631MHz) and a second bigger peak at 5.691MHz (range 5.521 - 5.791MHz).

Itsu

Hi Itsu,
What you do find is  3 x  1.86   and  2/3 x 1.86.
How can we explain that?

Grt,
Ape

Hi Itsu,
What you do find is  3 x  1.86   and  2/3 x 1.86.
How can we explain that?

Grt,
Ape

Hi Ape,

it looks that way yes, but if you look hard enough there will always be some relations to match the figures.

The 3x and 2/3 you mention are not making sense if what Stalker mentions (short the coil is forcing it into half-wave resonance) is right.

The picture below shows the voltage and current distribution of a quarter wave (B) and half-wave (C) on a coil, so this tells be that there should be a 1:2 relation of the resonance points.

Itsu

Max,

Itsu,

To be candid I just heard that Stalker said that by closing the terminals of grenade coil, it will be in ½wave mode .In your case your are looking for a frequency of res. Which doubles your previous resonance. I don't think that is possible.

Now looking at his, he only got 0.91MHZ. that I believe is a far cry from his ¼ wave res. howbeit ½wave res.

I think there are more to these.

Quote from: Itsu
link=topic=4471.msg105028#msg105028 date=1686083060

It also showed the increasing current on the 1st peak when touching with my hand and a decreasing current in the 2nd peak when touching.

That's correct if both responded in that manners when touched with your hand.

The next steps (9 and on) in the PP.pdf are not so obvious as the FFT (or SA) does not show clear peaks when using sub-harmonics in the 119 - 163kHz range, so i am looking into that now.

IMHO, why not use wound current sensor as in video.

But my current peaks are nowhere near (or double) the quarter wave resonance peak (1.879MHz) i found earlier using several methodes.

I would expect the Grenade when in half wave resonance to show double the freqeuncy (so 3.758MHz) as when in quarter wave resonance (1.879MHz), but it does not.

Itsu

Even his could not get to ¼wave res. Talk less of ½wave res.

Since 5.691MHZ is your peak of 3rd res. I think you get a diy current sensor  and sweep b/w your 119KHZ and 163KHZ while doing that, you might hit. Frequency where 5.6MHZ is outstanding amongst others.

Maxolous

Group: Guest
   Itsu:
   Are you using some kind of ground line connected to the grenade, or not. If so, how long and what type.
  Perhaps the grenade does not respond the same as a regular wound coil.
  Remember that Stalker built up 25 different grenades, not just one. To get one that worked...  If true.
  Can you place a link to the video where Stalker is showing similar tests as you are doing, please.

NickZ

Nick,

in my post #83 i pointed out where you can find that link (plus transcription) to the video from Stalker which i am following now.
In the pp.pdf there is the link to the same video Max also pointed to.

So open that pp.pdf and follow it.

No, i do not use any ground wire attached to my Grenade at my present measurements, nor does Stalker.

Itsu

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 11:41:17