PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-15, 19:51:04
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Grenade coil type systems  (Read 21917 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
So Mr forest whats static on it's own got to do with it ?

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Good questions but he will not give you an answer about any of these details.
The most I expect is that he will say that a part of the Grenade is an antenna.
You're not kidding!
That is a better hypothesis than energy from air or from Earth's electric, magnetic or gravitational fields or muons or rare cosmic particles or solar wind.
But there is no proposed mechanism that would generate a net flow of electrons from that grounding wire or into it.
this stupidity and naivety amuses me (whats a 'muons' ?) electrons are stuck in there environment bit of wire)
so how do they jump across the gap from the Tesla coil into grenade and then get canceled out in the bifilar loop back winding
come on this is different way of thinking. so does a ferrite rod conduct electricity.

More to the point what were Itsu's findings in the tests I asked him to do, we might find the results interesting !

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Moderator

related, watch the sequence
That is all true but incomplete.
Moving that charged rod takes mechanical energy.
Moving that grounding contact takes mechanical energy, too.

That is all true but incomplete.
Moving that charged rod takes mechanical energy.
Moving that grounding contact takes mechanical energy, too.
does it? on tests a Tesla coil was pumped through the grenade and output to some LEd's through some caps and wire length
barley lit a small Led bulb after connecting an earth through a length of more wire to the leg of the light bulb
the bulb went very bright and burnt out and the wingdings started to smell, It didn't have that out side spiral coil like in
vids from youtube instead i fed the EHT cable down the center of the tube  >:-) explain that.

I have now dissembled that test lash up for safety reasons slung the damaged coil now the bin men have it. >:-)
So much for educational tests.
Sil

does it?
Yes, due to electrostatic attraction and repulsion.

...barley lit a small LED bulb, after connecting an earth through a length of more wire to the leg of the light bulb the bulb went very bright and burnt out and the wingdings started to smell,
So you connected a counterpoise and decreased the VSWR which changed the power transfer efficiency. 
Tuned transformers are old news, they transfer energy from their input to output, better or worse, depending how they are tuned.
RF is not intuitive. Hams do it every day.

What was the input power to the Tesla Coil anyway ?

When i do tests I like to limit the current with a device i made that way I don't end ip with a load of bin fodder.
so less than an amp MA in fact.

Verpies

Theory is simple for me. Tesla coil with unipolar radio waves output is analogy to charged rod. Electroscope is single plate of capacitor, ground is source of electrons and we use second plate of capacitor in discharging stage..Charge induced into one plate of capacitor make it charged negatively.Next discharge to load , with respect to ground if we need to return back electrons, in other case we unbalance ground (make it positively charged after a while.)

.It is really that simple. So simple you would laugh. Tesla radiant energy patent with common today electronics. Avramenko plug. The secret in Tesla patent was probably using special Tesla coil and special capacitor so the processs was done without current electronics, or maybe even he patented it after being able to use vacuum   tubes in process. (Remember Tesla Pierce Arrow ?)

Theory is simple for me. Tesla coil with unipolar radio waves output is an analogy to a charged rod. Electroscope is the single plate of a capacitor, ground is the source of electrons and we use the second plate of the capacitor in discharging stage. Charge induced into one plate of capacitor makes it charged negatively.  Next discharge to load with respect to ground, if we need to return back electrons, in other case we unbalance the ground (make it positively charged after a while.)
Well, it is worth discussing.  You are proposing iteratively charging a plate by electrostatic induction and discharging to ground by conduction. At least you are defining what carries the charges and when & where these charges are moving.
Just remember that charge alone is not energy.

Charging something by induction does not transfer the charge carriers.
Charging something by conduction - does.

Group: Guest
Well, it is worth discussing.  You are proposing iteratively charging a plate by electrostatic induction and discharging to ground by conduction. At least you are defining what carries the charges and when & where these charges are moving.
Just remember that charge alone is not energy.

All: nor is there free energy in those ideas. If you think so, please show it doing so. Not just wasting it, by connecting it to ground. Perhaps I misunderstand.

NickZ

Charging something by induction does not transfer the charge carriers.
Charging something by conduction - does.

Can you remind me how induction hob work, please ?

Well thanks for that Verpies who said any thing about electrical charge
So when you cook your tea at night what sort of hot plate do you use ?

Sil

Если брать тему насоса зарядов из окружающей среды- то вот простое видео, где все понятно.....какие будут коментарии? ;D

If we take the topic of the charge pump from the environment, then here is a simple video where everything is clear.....what will be the comments?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edfdMazzE-Y

It turns out that you can get energy from the air by charging the plates (capacity) and moving them apart. Charges from the air will rush to fill the space, and when the plates are compressed, they are simply squeezed out of the container - like water!

Forest did in this and this post.

Resistive.

Can you remind me how induction hob works, please ?
Magnetic induction Hob works by inducing high frequency eddy currents in conductive materials with HF magnetic fields and heating them with these currents due to i2R Joule heating.

Electrostatic induction is different and it works like this.

Sil

Yeah, if Biden gets his way, no more gas ranges, to cook or heat your Tea, and warm or cool your house.
 Just diesel generators, to charge millions of new electric cars, electric hot water showers, street lights and such.
Where will all that extra juice come from? More nuclear plants...As he shuts down the pipelines.
  Trust your governments, they work for you...

NickZ

Where will all that extra juice come from? More nuclear plants...As he shuts down the pipelines.
Nah, they will just release the payloads inside the lipid nanoparticles and kill so many people that there will be plenty of energy left for the remaining ones.

Magnetic induction Hob works by inducing high frequency eddy currents in conductive materials with HF magnetic fields and heating them with these currents due to i2R Joule heating.

Thank you verpies, for me is enough this explanation.

Now, on topic, i am really curious if anyone believe that just magnifying than demagnifying some electricity will yield more electricity ? If not, what is the source for a possible gain ?

I'd like to join this conversation. Attached picture is that process.
Can we create this or these into a grenade coil as a reciever.
Introducing the "glow discharge" conditions?

Introducing the "glow discharge" conditions?
Glow discharge is counterproductive to electrostatic induction because it involves the transfer of charge carriers (air ions, electrons, etc...).  Such transfer is more akin to conduction charging than electrostatic induction.  To paraphrase Bearden - conduction "kills the dipole".
Electrostatic induction occurs even in vacuum and without thermionic or photoelectric electron emission ...and it doesn't "kill the dipole".

Remember - Forest is proposing cyclically charging a plate by electrostatic induction and discharging to ground by conduction.

this stupidity and naivety amuses me (whats a 'muons' ?)
Muon is a heavy electron. 207x heavier .
Muons exist in the "ambient" that Nick has mentioned so I have to account for them in its analysis although I do not think that they are carriers of significant energy and useful for any kind of meaningful energy extraction from the environment. Even slightest wind carries a lot more energy than muons in the environment.

"Energy from the ambient" is not my idea, whatever it means.

Thank you verpies, for me is enough this explanation.

Now, on topic, i am really curious if anyone believe that just magnifying than demagnifying some electricity will yield more electricity ? If not, what is the source for a possible gain ?

Well, so far magnifiying then demagnefing is not all that may be happening here. But, I get what you are trying to say.
And in some ways you may be right.

My suggestion is that without an additional source of energy, you will only get back, what you've provided for, minus the loses. So, if I mention the surrounding Aether, as the possible additional source,  some guys go ding bat. So, I won't mention it.
  Yet, the push pull circuits are the magnetic component of the non shocking grenade/yoke induction circuits. Mine with no load can reach almost a thousand volts. My Kacher any where from 5000v to 10000v.
The HV kacher circuit is there to interupt that magnetic circuit, as I understand it. Not by adding anything to it. But, by interruption of that powerfull induction circuit's flux, instead. How the gain mechanism works, I still am working on that part of it. Supposedly by shocking the surrounding ambient, to harvest additional energy therefrom.
   I have not tried to replicate any of the Kapanadze devices, as they are still an unknown and unsolved secret mystery.
   You asked and I answered.
   Don't attack the messenger, please.

NickZ

Another thing that I'd like to say is, Itsu and others have had their sensitive instruments fried by HV kachers pulses.
 Yet,  without those dangerous pulses, these devices won't work. At least not in providing any additional energy at the output. That is my opinion, and I am sticking with it, until disproved. That is not a claim, but an opinion instead. One that I am still working on to understand, and see working.

NickZ

HV pulses are the only way to quickly increase the current flowing through inductors ...and consequently, to create a pulse of magnetic field with a short rise time.

As HV HF pulses which can destroy test equipment are possibly what is needed, to interact with the surrounding ambient fields. I also think that it is this interaction that is not working properly, so far.
   Why? Is my question. What more is needed, what is missing there?
 That is what Verpies can help with,  AG. If he wants to look outside the conventional box. And work with me on this aspect, to observe and verify results. As these are not just Nick's wild ideas.  I would love to see him build these circuits up, instead of arguing with me. Wishfully thinking,
I guess...

NickZ

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-15, 19:51:04