PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-22, 02:28:17
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Grenade coil type systems  (Read 22500 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Why doesn't this ambient energy fry us ?
Uranium would do just that.

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

What do you mean from the environment?! How is the device connected to the environment by wires? After all, this is how we remove current from the wires? The statement itself from the environment looks very vague. Are we receiving a radio signal? Then where is the antenna? Kapanadze has a grounding wire - does the earth give out energy to the wire?

Its not me asking but try transmitting and then receiving on the same frequency you should work on that principle

Sorry about spelling cat ran over keyboard and knocked off display ect
« Last Edit: 2023-10-04, 22:47:45 by AlienGrey »

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Iyts not me asking but try tr++++transmitting and then receiving on the same frequency you should work
It turns out to be a walkie-talkie, not an energy receiver)))

chat gpt at least ask ;D

Imho Ground is giving electrons like in Tesla radiant energy patent; in that patent the secret was capacitor kind and unipolar radio waves. Just my humble opinion....

Group: Moderator

What do you mean from the environment?! How is the device connected to the environment by wires? After all, this is how we remove current from the wires?  Are we receiving a radio signal? Then where is the antenna?
Good questions but he will not give you an answer about any of these details.
The most I expect is that he will say that a part of the Grenade is an antenna.

The statement itself from the environment looks very vague.
You're not kidding!

Kapanadze has a grounding wire - does the earth give out energy to the wire?
That is a better hypothesis than energy from air or from Earth's electric, magnetic or gravitational fields or muons or rare cosmic particles or solar wind.
But there is no proposed mechanism that would generate a net flow of electrons from that grounding wire or into it.

Uranium would do just that.
Irrelevant. None of the Grenade type devices were "connected" to Uranium deposits and I am sure Nick proposition of the "energy from the  ambient" did not include Uranium because that mere sound of that word would make him run screaming into the night.

All these are wild fantasies on the theme of a free energy generator!
Does that mean that in your opinion the Dally's device is fake, too ?

Just answer "yes" or "no" and don't worry, I will not ask you to justify your opinion and I will not discuss it with you further.

Does that mean that in your opinion the Dally's device is fake, too ?

Just answer "yes" or "no" and don't worry, I will not ask you to justify your opinion and I will not discuss it with you further.
I already said - everything is fake! Where is the numerous repetition of his scheme by other people? No....my answer is fake!

Grounding is a drain of charges, its essence is this. This is zero, it cannot give anything, but it can reflect an electromagnetic wave if it is high-frequency.
Kapanadze made a mobile installation, low power. This means grounding is not the main condition here!

I already said - everything is fake! Where is the numerous repetition of his scheme by other people? No....my answer is fake!
OK, so in your opinion all of these Grenade type devices made by Akula, Stalker, Ruslan and Dally are fake and the ones made by Kapanadze are not (the one filmed by Wesley was not made by Kapanadze).

OK, so in your opinion all of these Grenade type devices made by Akula, Stalker, Ruslan and Dally are fake and the ones made by Kapanadze are not (the one filmed by Wesley was not made by Kapanadze).
When Kapanadze came to the Turks, they took him to the island to test the generator away from any energy sources.
The generator was working.
Без сомнения- Капанадзе единственный который получает стабильно киловаты в любом месте планеты.

Moreover, for greater power it needs grounding. It is the key to his current amplifier. According to him, only the second circuit needs grounding.

We need to compare his words, what we see and what is written in the patent. Choose a direction and dig in that direction, without being distracted by all sorts of useless grenades.

I am inclined to believe that there is an oscillatory circuit in its installation. It is for this that grounding is required. I did a simple experiment where I rocked the circuit a little and connected a lamp to it through grounding. I'll show you the video now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7po1lFs4zBw

In the video, the white one is the oscillatory circuit.
It is not connected anywhere and just sits on a flat coil.
But it contains a ferrite rod for magnetic coupling.
Remember how in the Aquarium video, Kapanadze pointed his finger at the coils and said, “This is an independent coil, positioned so that it is affected by the electromagnetic field from another coil.”

Not dependent means not connected anywhere to the circuit. But somehow they remove as much current from it as needed.

About Kapanadze, I named one device that raises doubts - this is what Wesley filmed.
And what is your opinion of this Kapanadze's device, real or fake  ?:

https://youtu.be/7JQSyQAVqzc
https://youtu.be/Z4HCPrB-KB0
https://youtu.be/_BJnrlUbb58
« Last Edit: 2023-10-14, 19:41:21 by verpies »

And what is your opinion of this Kapanadze's device, real or fake  ?:

https://youtu.be/Z4HCPrB-KB0

https://youtu.be/_BJnrlUbb58
No it's not fake. Kapanadze just started with mechanical installations, his very first installation was huge and lit 1 car light bulb. It was thanks to her that he got on television and became famous.

https://vimeo.com/29154217

Group: Guest
  I don't think that question is about Tariel's mechanical monster.
  But, I think that I get your point. Being, that you don't know, IF, any of his later devices were fakes, or not.
Maybe just one earlier device, which someone else may have made.

By the way, how is your "resonator coil" going?  Perhaps you can show what it can actually do.

NickZ

No it's not fake. Kapanadze just started with mechanical installations, his very first installation was huge and lit 1 car light bulb. It was thanks to her that he got on television and became famous.
https://vimeo.com/29154217
Do we know anyone who speaks Georgian and can transcribe this video ?

Do we know anyone who speaks Georgian and can transcribe this video ?
Ask Wesley

Kapanadze just started with mechanical installations, his very first installation was huge and lit 1 car light bulb.
Which one, do you think, is more probable ?:

• 1) He came up with 2 completely different operating principles (one for his electromechanical devices and one for his solid-state devices).
  • 2) He came up with 1 operating principle for his electromechanical devices first and latter he applied it to build his solid-state devices.

Which one, do you think, is more probable ?:

• 1) He came up with 2 completely different operating principles (one for his electromechanical devices and one for his solid-state devices).
  • 2) He came up with 1 operating principle for his electromechanical devices first and latter he applied it to build his solid-state devices.
The mechanical one was the first, he then figured out how to make an electronic version. In the video with the first installation, he talks about this in Georgian. Then he said that it was more difficult for him to make an electronic version than a mechanical one. As I understand it, he has many principles. Both electronic devices and mechanical ones.
His generators appeared due to systematic problems in the 90s with electricity in Georgia. Naturally, there were no forums or even the Internet at that time. But the first installations were already under the USSR. Just like fun))))

I don't think that question is about Tariel's mechanical monster.
  But, I think that I get your point. Being, that you don't know, IF, any of his later devices were fakes, or not.
Maybe just one earlier device, which someone else may have made.

By the way, how is your "resonator coil" going?  Perhaps you can show what it can actually do.

NickZ
Пока мне нечего показать. Я пробую разные варианты....но безуспешно.

As I understand it, he has many principles. Both electronic devices and mechanical ones.
Unrelated ?

Unrelated ?
I think no.
There was a conversation on Skype with Kapanadze a long time ago, they asked about the principle, he said, “Well, you know about the support rod(тяга)” and when asked what was in the bank, he said, “High voltage source and something else.” The questions were direct from his sponsor, the answers were also direct. How to understand them is up to you to decide.
" Опорная тяга " - то что касается заземления. Наверно затягивалось что то через заземление...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ36EtABLAk
related, watch the sequence 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-22, 02:28:17