PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 11:44:37
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10
Author Topic: TPU Continuum  (Read 41864 times)
Group: Experimentalist

Perhaps relevant in the context of unexplained phenomenon or energy un seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Vc6af1FDA
You're six days late.
« Last Edit: 2019-04-07, 11:48:19 by F6FLT »

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Professor

A vibrating wire that crosses a static magnetic field will get induced AC from that field.  However if the field is also alternating at the same frequency the induced voltage gets a DC component (instead of a sine you get a sine-squared waveform plus a sine waveform).  Having a wire loop that has vibrations that changes the loop from a circle to an ellipse, i.e.while one side is going inwards the other side is going outwards, and having those movements within two air gaps in a toroidal core with its coil driven in synch with the vibrations, I think you get even better DC without too much superimposed AC.  That is what I am writing about.
Smudge
I have changed my mind on this matter, see small write-up attached.  With a static magnetic field the only electric field is that within the moving conductor, there are no electric fields in other space.  When the magnetic field is alternating it creates electric fields that exist in space outside the moving wire.  With an alternating magnetic field, although the E field in the moving wire can have a DC component, it gets negated by those external E fields inducing into any closed circuit.  Just connecting a voltmeter to the moving wire forms a closed circuit.
Smudge 

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I have changed my mind on this matter, see small write-up attached.  With a static magnetic field the only electric field is that within the moving conductor, there are no electric fields in other space.  When the magnetic field is alternating it creates electric fields that exist in space outside the moving wire.  With an alternating magnetic field, although the E field in the moving wire can have a DC component, it gets negated by those external E fields inducing into any closed circuit.  Just connecting a voltmeter to the moving wire forms a closed circuit.
Smudge

OK Well it's back to the think tank then. I will try a few simple experiments when tax season passes and I'm finished writing checks.

Thanks
Regards

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

This may not be the best thread for this but I'll post my thoughts and we can move this elsewhere if wanted.

I was studying the attached patent recently and it amazed me how much the author's claims seemingly line up with the TPU.  It's all about muon capturing and conversion into electrical energy.  I'll let the patent speak for itself but what is interesting is one claim that inductors have broken flux lines!  Since muons apparently are plentiful in the atmosphere and not so much at earth level, the author claims these broken flux lines "funnel" the atmospheric muons into his receiving coil via a special fractional frequency of the muon's Compton wavelength.

Read the author's description of the two power versions of the device.  Could this be the operating principle behind SM's TPU?

Pm

Edit: BTW, the frequency for a muon's Compton wavelength is ~255.48MHz.  This is totally incorrect as I misread the converter I was using.  The actual muon frequency with a Compton wavelength of 1.173444110 x 10-14 m is 2.554808154e+10THz or ~2.55ZHz (Zettahertz)!
« Last Edit: 2020-03-11, 16:39:39 by partzman »

There is an apparent error in the patent cited above IMO.  In lines 15-20, the author states that the Compton wavelength of a muon is 5.88x10-23 which is incorrect as according to many web references it is 1.17344x10-14.
They then use a multiplier on the Compton wavelength to lower the oscillating frequency to some realistic value. 

So, this makes no sense really but they seem to have built two working devices or did they?

Pm

Group: Mad Scientist

Looking at the coils and core setup with I believe it is a plastic separator between the primary and sec. If the outside winding is the primary, and its field is attracted to the core, it should influence the secondary on the way. Sooo, if the sec currents make a field, they will also be attracted to the core, maybe not affecting the primary as much?

Mags
« Last Edit: 2020-03-12, 23:57:41 by Magluvin »

Looking at the coils and core setup with I believe it is a plastic separator between the primary and sec. If the outside winding is the primary, and its field is attracted to the core, it should influence the secondary on the way. Sooo, if the sec currents make a field, they will also be attracted to the core, maybe not affecting the primary as much?

Mags

Mags,

I guess I do remember there being mentioned in the patent that there could be ferrite in the core and had forgotten it.  I did some bench tests and did see some harmonics in a spectrum analysis that were multiples of the Muon's rest frequency, but this was with air cored coils.  These were also multiples of the fundamental driving frequency so I did some burst tests to see if any of the harmonics decayed slower than the fundamental but nothing was apparent but this was certainly not a conclusive test by any means!

Regards,
Pm

Mags,

I guess I do remember there being mentioned in the patent that there could be ferrite in the core and had forgotten it.  I did some bench tests and did see some harmonics in a spectrum analysis that were multiples of the Muon's rest frequency, but this was with air cored coils.  These were also multiples of the fundamental driving frequency so I did some burst tests to see if any of the harmonics decayed slower than the fundamental but nothing was apparent but this was certainly not a conclusive test by any means!

Regards,
Pm

Muons.  Do they for sure exist? At least exist as sure as we believe electrons exist?  Just sayin, I wouldnt put it past someone to invent the idea of muons to cover for a simpler explanation.  ;D   A guy at Ou shared a project of a doughnut magnetic core wound with a sec and then a larger doughnut of mag core material shell(2 halves upper and lower that encase the inner core and sec) with the primary wound on top. All toroid windings. The idea was the primary field would break through the outer core shell as it would saturate easily and want to get to the inner core and induce the sec. Said that the sec field would only be attracted to the inner core as the shell core was already saturated. Claimed more out than in. Dont think anyone got that replicated. So this pat seemed similar to me in those respects, just no outer core shell, just a plastic spacer.

Mags

Well of course it must be Muon's, I mean what else could it be?, a sea of energy, lol. I mean we are swimming in a sea of energy in which Feynman/Wheeler said one cup full of empty space/vacuum could boil the worlds oceans. A sea of EM energy so dense the energy in one particle could probably incinerate your whole family tree and your infatuated with muon's?.

I had posted more but came to the conclusion it was a waste of my time trying to explain concepts to people who have no interest in new concepts or learning. This whole thread is almost embarrassing to read because it represents little more than the degeneration of logic and reason. Muon's, really?.

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Well of course it must be Muon's, I mean what else could it be?, a sea of energy, lol. I mean we are swimming in a sea of energy in which Feynman/Wheeler said one cup full of empty space/vacuum could boil the worlds oceans. A sea of EM energy so dense the energy in one particle could probably incinerate your whole family tree and your infatuated with muon's?.

I had posted more but came to the conclusion it was a waste of my time trying to explain concepts to people who have no interest in new concepts or learning. This whole thread is almost embarrassing to read because it represents little more than the degeneration of logic and reason. Muon's, really?.

Oh my!  I must apologize for exposing your intellect to such senseless drivel.  Of course I'm just a lowly messenger so you will have to take up the issue of the muon's existence with those scientists who claim to know.

In my unwitting effort to insult your intelligence, I'm afraid that I have ruined my chances to hear more of your knowledge of how to cohere the energy that surrounds us.  I mean I'm sure if I had not stepped all over your toes, I would have been privileged to have seen schematics and a working model to accomplish this great task!

Oh well, stupid me!

Pm   

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Hey PM,

It is best to ignore the trolls.  Then they get tired and go away.  Feeding them only encourages them to continue with their drivel.

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Hey PM,

It is best to ignore the trolls.  Then they get tired and go away.  Feeding them only encourages them to continue with their drivel.

10-4  O0

Pm

Partzman
In my unwitting effort to insult your intelligence, I'm afraid that I have ruined my chances to hear more of your knowledge of how to cohere the energy that surrounds us.  I mean I'm sure if I had not stepped all over your toes, I would have been privileged to have seen schematics and a working model to accomplish this great task!

No worries and I can help you.

First you build a crystal radio which as you know has no conventional power source like a battery and tune it away from man made sources. What you hear is static/white noise or better put energy found everywhere in the universe. No need for mysterious particles, or magical processes or any such contrivance.

You may not know this but I have read the history of nearly every FE inventor we know of and most all of them said categorically that they started there research with 1)unexplained natural HV phenomena and 2)unpowered oscillators like the crystal radio. Have you done the research?, have you spent the time to understand what the FE inventors were saying and the premise they built on?. You see basically nowhere in the literature do they mention muon's or any other complex contrivance you gentlemen seem to be debating.

I mean the actual premise common to almost every FE inventor is so simple it's amazing so few have looked at it. Build an unpowered oscillator like a crystal radio and start trying new things to increase the signal strength any way you can by any means possible. This is the TPU and this is how SM said he got started just like every other FE inventor.

I just get a little cranky when I see how this has been turned into some kind of cult of who can use the most obscure terms and references and electronics jargon to impress there friends. Not unlike the Bedini fiasco which decades later is no closer to finding any answers than when it started. So where does the energy come from?... it ain't muon's I can tell you that much.

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: AllCanadian
So where does the energy come from?... it ain't muon's I can tell you that much.

There really is a factual answer to your question.

Unfortunately, most researchers simply do not want to 'go there.'

You're correct in saying "It ain't muons."

We're being played with.
« Last Edit: 2020-03-15, 00:10:34 by muDped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

It may help further to answer some questions and more important the reasoning behind them.

First, we use a non-powered crystal radio or modified self-oscillator like a joule thief circuit run off a capacitor so we have a bench mark or foundation to build on. A $20K power analyzer is a waste of time and all we want to know is what direction were heading, are we gaining or are we losing, where are we going?. Like SM I started with $10 oscillator circuits learning how to achieve near 100% efficiency first then changing things and noting which direction I was going, gaining or losing. After a while we learn what works and what does not and if all we can build is a 80% efficient oscillator I would take up knitting instead.

Next is efficient switching and my primary goal was a zero threshold diode/mosfet. That is to say the component switching or rectifying is not consuming any power or invoking losses and everything matters here. Look for 100% efficiency, let your thoughts be consumed by energy and efficiency and soon you may realize what we do is a shit show. It's a train wreck from start to finish and few have any idea what it takes to even approach 99% efficiency let alone exceed it. For example many think a 5 kg flywheel spinning for a few hours is efficient but I invented a 99% passive magnetic bearing for a flywheel that would spin for days. Do you understand?, one little flick with our hand and it would literally spin for days which even I found a little disturbing to my reality.

Initially the only thing that matters is energy flow and losses while energy is flowing which includes resistance and switching/rectification. Next is gain vs loss and energy transformation which is a way of saying how many forces are present in the system and how do I utilize these forces to move something like a Primary Field or a particle like an electron within said system... Work(F x D). You see all this electronics stuff I know is almost useless until we understand why were doing it and what the outcome is. Basically, as Tesla implied all our electronics lingo and supposed expertise can be thrown out the window and replaced with applied mechanics. Energy, Work as a Force acting on something over a distance on every level, transformation versus the delusion of consumption and creation/destruction.

Everything matters and unless we can rationalize what were doing and why with something in the way of a general direction built on a solid foundation then it's just cheap entertainment and little more.

Here's my point ladies, so if I am just another troll then surely you in your infinite wisdom could ask me any number of intelligent questions and expose me as such. So why not?, why the click bait with no justification let alone anything in the way of an intelligent response?. What have you got to lose because obviously you have no idea what your doing let alone where your going and as I said it's almost embarrassing to watch.

Quote from: AllCanadian
Here's my point ladies,...

Aaaah yes!  The language that brings back some fond
memories!

The Comradery of the Military first experienced in Boot Camp
and continued throughout the Tour or Career of The Services.

Yes, some very good memories.

Music to my ears!

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

muDped
I get a little tired of FE threads turning into a radio shack convention where nerds come to impress there friends. I mean they could talk for days about how much they like a single transistor or years in the case of the magical modified bedini npn transistor. Don't get me wrong I am a fellow nerd and I do love electronics however at some point it becomes counterproductive in my opinion. I get it, at some point people lose sight of the goal or just give up and it becomes a hobby.

I also find it strange how most want to talk about everything except the basis and fundamentals of FE relating to any given device.
1) What is FE and how does it work in theory?.
2) Where do we start and how can we move our understanding forward?.
3) What is our real goal here and what are we looking for?.
4) What can we build to test our basic theories and learn more?.

SM basically covered most of this when he said it starts with understanding all the forces and fields present in a single piece of wire. We don't try to build a device because it won't work until we understand the premise and theory of operation. Did you know we can wrap a single long piece of wire around a tube like a Tesla coil, spin or rotate the tube on a horizontal axis and it generates a voltage at the wire ends?. Why do you suppose that is?, it requires no other coils or magnets or switches and you just spin it up and it generates a voltage.

As mind boggling as it may seem this single phenomena was the starting point for many FE inventors because it shows there is "something" external to our circuits we haven't fully considered. The inventors then built upon this simple premise and evolved it into what we know as FE devices which could generate kW of power. I think that's absolutely amazing.

SM basically covered most of this when he said it starts with understanding all the forces and fields present in a single piece of wire. We don't try to build a device because it won't work until we understand the premise and theory of operation. Did you know we can wrap a single long piece of wire around a tube like a Tesla coil, spin or rotate the tube on a horizontal axis and it generates a voltage at the wire ends?. Why do you suppose that is?, it requires no other coils or magnets or switches and you just spin it up and it generates a voltage.

So if we apply voltage to the tubed coil, will it spin?

Mags

Quote from: AllCanadian question list
2) Where do we start and how can we move our understanding forward?.

Start by examining the instances of Free Energy Manifestation
which didn't require any sort of active device or circuitry.

It all comes from the same place.

We're being played with.

Those who are aware of the True History of Planet Earth and
all Life upon it will know.  As will those who've seen the UFO
and who have seen that it has physicality.

All from the same source.

Mags
So if we apply voltage to the tubed coil, will it spin?

No, to my knowledge it will not spin, how could it?.

A variant of a similar phenomena is also the reason some inventors could build a transformer which is not bound to the standard turns ratio. Think about that, a transformer we all know well which looks like a common transformer however the induced Secondary with fewer turns than the Primary has a higher voltage than the Primary. How can this be?, the turns ratio dictates the lower turn secondary must have a lower voltage however in fact it can have almost any voltage. Some of the old timers here may have heard about this.

For years this single problem drove me batty and as hard as I tried nothing worked and I simply could not wrap my mind around the concept. Unlike many I concluded the circuit was not the problem I was. My flawed and limited perception of how I supposed things must work based on what I was taught must be wrong and in fact it was. As well contrary to popular belief the laws of conservation of energy and mass are not violated nor are any new laws required to explain the phenomena.

It's quite a mystery isn't it?, it is this obscure phenomena which drives the TPU in my opinion because SM basically stated as much in his literature. Here is a hint, go through everything SM said as I did then copy and paste every line or statement which seems important but makes no real sense to a text file. Now consider every line of text as a piece of a puzzle and start rearranging them until a picture of what he was thinking starts to materialize... that's you answer.

Mags
No, to my knowledge it will not spin, how could it?.

Well, if we can get voltage out of the coil if we spin it, then there must be some reaction to magnetic field of the earth, or something. So it should be only logical that if we applied voltage to the coil, it should be able to spin, using the same.  Surely the electrons in the wire are not that 'loose' that it is just centrifugal force, or that they weigh soo much that they are all just forced to one end of the coil, like say water in a hose.

Mags

Mags
Well, if we can get voltage out of the coil if we spin it, then there must be some reaction to magnetic field of the earth, or something.

Yes there must be a reaction to "something" however we should not jump to conclusions concerning what it is. Assumptions are not what we want.

So it should be only logical that if we applied voltage to the coil, it should be able to spin, using the same. 

In many ways saying something "should be logical" is an appeal to authority or purity. It is a logical fallacy in the sense that it presumes because logic was invoked it must be more true which is not always the case. As I said, it relates to another phenomena we call the inducing/induced turns ratio which also does not apply. Think about that.

Surely the electrons in the wire are not that 'loose' that it is just centrifugal force, or that they weigh soo much that they are all just forced to one end of the coil, like say water in a hose.

How to put this, understand you have seen all the forces present in every high school science textbook. You know the answer because it's right in front of you and the only real problem is you will not allow yourself to see the problem from an alternate perspective. The reason I could see it is because of a mind game I like to play to evolve and learn new things. I pretend the most obvious and logical answer is not the right one therefore it must be something else. How many other things are present?, how do they apply and how could they fool me into making assumptions which are not true?.

You see it invokes another kind of logic, if we understood everything then we could do almost anything but we can't and are still basically acting on the level of semi-intelligent beings therefore our understanding and application of logic must be flawed. Ergo we must change and if we cannot change then we cannot evolve because evolution is change. We must change our mind with respect to how we think about everything.

Honestly even I find it strange that I could know all this stuff but now I have to sign off and go shovel a bunch of manure and move some hay, lol.

Mags
Yes there must be a reaction to "something" however we should not jump to conclusions concerning what it is. Assumptions are not what we want.

In many ways saying something "should be logical" is an appeal to authority or purity. It is a logical fallacy in the sense that it presumes because logic was invoked it must be more true which is not always the case. As I said, it relates to another phenomena we call the inducing/induced turns ratio which also does not apply. Think about that.

How to put this, understand you have seen all the forces present in every high school science textbook. You know the answer because it's right in front of you and the only real problem is you will not allow yourself to see the problem from an alternate perspective. The reason I could see it is because of a mind game I like to play to evolve and learn new things. I pretend the most obvious and logical answer is not the right one therefore it must be something else. How many other things are present?, how do they apply and how could they fool me into making assumptions which are not true?.

You see it invokes another kind of logic, if we understood everything then we could do almost anything but we can't and are still basically acting on the level of semi-intelligent beings therefore our understanding and application of logic must be flawed. Ergo we must change and if we cannot change then we cannot evolve because evolution is change. We must change our mind with respect to how we think about everything.

Honestly even I find it strange that I could know all this stuff but now I have to sign off and go shovel a bunch of manure and move some hay, lol.

We are talking about spining the Tcoil on its axis, right?

Mags

Well, perhaps you could share with us some of this knowledge?  Details please!

Pm

Partzman
No worries and I can help you.

First you build a crystal radio which as you know has no conventional power source like a battery and tune it away from man made sources. What you hear is static/white noise or better put energy found everywhere in the universe. No need for mysterious particles, or magical processes or any such contrivance.

You may not know this but I have read the history of nearly every FE inventor we know of and most all of them said categorically that they started there research with 1)unexplained natural HV phenomena and 2)unpowered oscillators like the crystal radio. Have you done the research?, have you spent the time to understand what the FE inventors were saying and the premise they built on?. You see basically nowhere in the literature do they mention muon's or any other complex contrivance you gentlemen seem to be debating.

I mean the actual premise common to almost every FE inventor is so simple it's amazing so few have looked at it. Build an unpowered oscillator like a crystal radio and start trying new things to increase the signal strength any way you can by any means possible. This is the TPU and this is how SM said he got started just like every other FE inventor.

I just get a little cranky when I see how this has been turned into some kind of cult of who can use the most obscure terms and references and electronics jargon to impress there friends. Not unlike the Bedini fiasco which decades later is no closer to finding any answers than when it started. So where does the energy come from?... it ain't muon's I can tell you that much.

Chuckle!  I built my first crystal radio when I was age five and I'm now 78.  Have I done the research?  Oh yeah and then some!  I'll share something below.

In the literature FE inventors don't mention muons as you point out but have you considered why?  Is it because they are not aware of this particle?  What I do see are many FE inventors that claim to have working devices (questionable) and for the most part they don't have a clue as to the operating principle.  Muons are real whether you realize and accept it or not.  I saw evidence of their frequency signature in my initial tests which were done with a coil assembly that was far from fitting the patent description plus, all the tests were run at extremely low levels.  Far from being conclusive that A) They don't exist and B) They can't produce energy when they decay into electrons.

Oh and the TPU, so you know how it works, prove it!  You go on about how we should go back through SM's remarks, collate the info and then we'll know.  Are you not aware that the later info from SM was mostly disinfo, so myself and I'm sure others reading this would love to hear how you think or know how it works.

Energy from the surrounding aether, I've been aware of this for quite some time.  Every electrical function of any and every electrical component owes it's operation to this energy.  For example, attached is a scope shot of an asymmetrical transmission line in the form of a TPU that when pulsed at the correct frequency has a modest COP=1.41.  We arrive at this from the Math channel Pin=3.274w for 10.29us which is then Uin=33.7uJ.  The inductance of the Tline is 125uH and the ending current is 873ma so the ending energy is Uout = .873^2*125e-6/2 = 47.6uJ.

What creates this gain?  The interaction with the aether especially during the input "off time" when the driving voltage on CH1(yel) is low and there still exists an increase in current in the TLine thus giving the appearance of a continuous inductive current ramp.

This could very well be the MO for SM's TPU could it not?

I've shown you one of mine, now show me yours!

Pm

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 11:44:37