PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-06-17, 02:26:44
News: Registration with the OUR forum is now by invitation only.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]
Author Topic: TPU Continuum  (Read 6251 times)

Perhaps relevant in the context of unexplained phenomenon or energy un seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Vc6af1FDA
You're six days late.
« Last Edit: 2019-04-07, 11:48:19 by F6FLT »

---------------------------
"Chance favours only the prepared mind."  Louis Pasteur

A vibrating wire that crosses a static magnetic field will get induced AC from that field.  However if the field is also alternating at the same frequency the induced voltage gets a DC component (instead of a sine you get a sine-squared waveform plus a sine waveform).  Having a wire loop that has vibrations that changes the loop from a circle to an ellipse, i.e.while one side is going inwards the other side is going outwards, and having those movements within two air gaps in a toroidal core with its coil driven in synch with the vibrations, I think you get even better DC without too much superimposed AC.  That is what I am writing about.
Smudge
I have changed my mind on this matter, see small write-up attached.  With a static magnetic field the only electric field is that within the moving conductor, there are no electric fields in other space.  When the magnetic field is alternating it creates electric fields that exist in space outside the moving wire.  With an alternating magnetic field, although the E field in the moving wire can have a DC component, it gets negated by those external E fields inducing into any closed circuit.  Just connecting a voltmeter to the moving wire forms a closed circuit.
Smudge 

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I have changed my mind on this matter, see small write-up attached.  With a static magnetic field the only electric field is that within the moving conductor, there are no electric fields in other space.  When the magnetic field is alternating it creates electric fields that exist in space outside the moving wire.  With an alternating magnetic field, although the E field in the moving wire can have a DC component, it gets negated by those external E fields inducing into any closed circuit.  Just connecting a voltmeter to the moving wire forms a closed circuit.
Smudge

OK Well it's back to the think tank then. I will try a few simple experiments when tax season passes and I'm finished writing checks.

Thanks
Regards

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-06-17, 02:26:44