PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 12:40:33
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Grenade coil type systems  (Read 22041 times)
Group: Moderator

Don't assume so much.  You offered to post the video and it is on-topic.  It does not matter that it does not fit the currently experimented on M.O.
If we assume that the great Delamorto is wrong and these devices are not fakes, then there are two other possibilities that reconcile the empty former tube on the inside, with the currently experimented on M.O.

1) Namely, the ferrite and fuel ring can be on the outside of the former tube and under the windings.
2) There is no ferrite or deliberate fuel ring in the device, but one is created inadvertently out of the copper in the windings. 
     This video supports this possibility ( turn on subtitles and auto-translation if you do not know Russian ).

Note: Neither the magnets nor the ferrite are absolutely necessary.  It is possible to turn the magnetic field by 90° without them.  It's just much more difficult to do because the permeability of the ferrite guides and amplifies the magnetic field of the coils and magnets lower the electric current requirement in the coils.

Exactly, I often stated what we believed to see doesn't have to be.
The only thing we see in the video's is the outside of the supposed grenade.. always with a lot of tape.
There can be whatever underneath.. ferrite, metal, chemicals batteries you name it.
Even the supposed connection we don't know for sure how it all is connected.
Neither could the kacher be a kacher or the inductor coil a coil driven by a pushpull.
This mythe has being actual for almost 20 years now.
If these setups do work we all did something fundamentally wrong in the last 2 decades.

Thats why we take a different path now.

Group: Guest
Don't assume so much.  You offered to post the video and it is on-topic.  It does not matter that it does not fit the currently experimented on M.O.
If we assume that the great Delamorto is wrong and these devices are not fakes, then there are two other possibilities that reconcile the empty former tube on the inside, with the currently experimented on M.O.

1) Namely, the ferrite and fuel ring can be on the outside of the former tube and under the windings.
2) There is no ferrite or deliberate fuel ring in the device, but one is created inadvertently out of the copper in the windings. 
     This video supports this possibility ( turn on subtitles and auto-translation if you do not know Russian ).

Note: Neither the magnets nor the ferrite are absolutely necessary.  It is possible to turn the magnetic field by 90° without them.  It's just much more difficult to do because the permeability of the ferrite guides and amplifies the magnetic field of the coils and magnets lower the electric current requirement in the coils.

Verpies:
 You can assume all you want. So far none of your educated guessed have provided for the expected results.
   Keep guessing....

NickZ

PS. The yoke is where the magnetic flip flop is happening, you can feel it in your bones. Or by placing a magnet near the yoke. This is the power house of these devices. The HV only acts to interfere and temporarily stop the strong near 1000 volt magnetic current. Like pinching a water hose. Nothing is added. This is an interuptor circuit. Like it or not.

NickZ

The yoke is where the magnetic flip flop is happening, you can feel it in your bones. Or by placing a magnet near the yoke. This is the power house of these devices.
I thought you abhored material sources of power  :o  Yoke is material and it is made out of ferrite.  BTW:  Have all devices, which you've found credible, had a yoke ?
Anyway, you could be right that the "power house" of the devices is the ferrite yoke.  I will try that next in a different thread if this does not bear fruit.  I can even use the magic Russian yoke of the STAAAR device.

The HV only acts to interfere and temporarily stop the strong near 1000 volt magnetic current. Like pinching a water hose. Nothing is added. This is an interuptor circuit. Like it or not.
You could be right, maybe the HV affects the yoke's ferrite in an unconventional way.  This is more believable than energy from the ambient.

There are several technical corrections that I need to make to your statement, though:
"Magnetic current" is not measured in Volts but in Webers.
Also, "magnetic current" is properly called "magnetic flux".

BTW: "Magnetic voltage" is called MMF and is measured in ampturns.

Call it what you want. I am only stating what I see, or feel or intute. I am not trying to be right.
No need to fight and argue, I am on your side.

NickZ

Thanks, Verpies.
 Those are the things that add and aid in these tests.
   After many hours behind the wheel, some things will be known. Avoid obstacles...

NickZ

Well, the idea, as I see it is that, as the HV is tuned to affect the pp circuits. The additional energy is still coming from the ambient. If you think that the ferrite cores have something to do with any extra energy, that would need to be tested, as well. Could be, but I doubt it.

NickZ

Well, the idea, as I see it is that, as the HV is tuned to affect the pp circuits.
Do you mean: ...to "affect" the electric circuit of the PP (e.g.: its driver) or the magnetic circuit of the PP (its transformer) ?

Like this ?:
( enable the subtitles and auto-translation to your language if you do not know Russian )

https://youtu.be/osIqJIum_3Y
https://youtu.be/AKdQbysXwng
https://youtu.be/dmRPc5QOWiU
https://youtu.be/aqdUKistxH0
https://youtu.be/MIxPLLbxU_8

The additional energy is still coming from the ambient.
Is it possible that when the PP is affected by the HV, then it is simply drawing more current from its power supply ?

If you think that the ferrite cores have something to do with any extra energy, that would need to be tested, as well. Could be, but I doubt it.
Of course.

According to what I understand from Itsu, it is more difficult to interupt the actual PP magnetic pulse, than to interupt the driver circuit operations, if I understood him correctly. So, I would guess that the easier path, may be what may be happening in this case. And, also the better tuned the resonance gets, the more input is drawn, from the input source.
 At least in my case.
 This is where things get tricky, and more research is needed. Both the PP circuit and Kacher circuits are no big deal, the trick lies in their interaction, incorporating the heart of the system, the ferrite yoke.

NickZ

the question was how did you cook your tea. it's a question out side the box, I don’t mind helping but I’m going no further. I will ask you all the same question how do you cook your food?
I make my tea in a resistively heated electric kettle. I cook my food on a gas burner. WTF?

Group: Restricted

I make my tea in a resistively heated electric kettle. I cook my food on a gas burner. WTF?
When the resistance or impedance of the output (load) is higher than supply circuit you get high efficiency… is it so hard to see ?
Capture reactive power and send it back into coil

Watch this https://youtu.be/LRFI0V-2DlA?si=gDgZy4CJecmRpenR

Those coils have different lengths and still able to amplify the energy, if you use equal lengths for each coil amazingly things happen even with 9 v battery

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
So lets bend the thought angle a bit, what if we put a lump of ion in side the small tesla coil instead of the long primary winding what would happen ?

Notice the spread gap in the small winding andcontact area. of Akula one in his device

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

I thought you abhored material sources of power  :o  Yoke is material and it is made out of ferrite.  BTW:  Have all devices, which you've found credible, had a yoke ?
Anyway, you could be right that the "power house" of the devices is the ferrite yoke.  I will try that next in a different thread if this does not bear fruit.  I can even use the magic Russian yoke of the STAAAR device.
You could be right, maybe the HV affects the yoke's ferrite in an unconventional way.  This is more believable than energy from the ambient.

There are several technical corrections that I need to make to your statement, though:
"Magnetic current" is not measured in Volts but in Webers.
Also, "magnetic current" is properly called "magnetic flux".

BTW: "Magnetic voltage" is called MMF and is measured in ampturns.

Verpies,
Nice information regarding the options involving the yoke.
I agree that topic suits better in a different thread as it has almost no relation to the current testing on the ferrite/ magnet rings.

But I guess it would be helpfull if you could lead us into a short discovery on which phenomena in the yoke should have to take place.
I would propose to take the standard Ruslan setup as the basic setup and define some possible hypothesis to go forward.
With the standard Ruslan setup I mean kacher with anteena for HV HF generation, grenade as output coil, inductor as LF generator coil powered by the yoke/ pushpull units in a LC series loop.

At a startpoint probably we should mention the supposed M.O. and its failure.
This could open the stage for discovery on different paths forward.

After this stage of discovery we could decide to create one or more threads and proceed there.
These new threads same as this one have at least educational purpose and maybe useable for future ideas and information source.

Please let me know if you agree or see it differently?

...what if we put a lump of ion in side the small tesla coil instead of the long primary winding what would happen ?
It wold cease to be a Tesla Coil.  It would become an inductive heater and the lump of iron would heat up.

When the resistance or impedance of the output (load) is higher than supply circuit you get high efficiency… is it so hard to see ?
That is called MPTT.

Capture reactive power and send it back into coil
I've been there, done that.  Even on this forum. Under unity.

Those coils have different lengths and still are able to amplify the energy...
I see current or voltage amplification, but no energy amplification.
average amps * average volts <> average watts, unless measuring DC.

But I guess it would be helpfull if you could lead us into a short discovery on which phenomena in the yoke should have to take place.
Perhaps one of these:
  • Modulation of the core's permeability by strong electric field.
  • Modulation of the core's permeability by the Villari effect.
  • Transmutation the core's elements (stimulated by NMR or NAR).
  • Yfree's acoustic nuclear "grinding" effect in the core's material.
  • Smudge's Flux Capacitor which extracts energy from electron precession of a slow ferrite
  • The suction of cosmic powers by the disturbed core - just for Nick ; ).
« Last Edit: 2023-10-17, 14:45:40 by verpies »

Perhaps one of these:

• Transmutation the core's elements (stimulated by NMR or NAR).

I would prefer the NMR topic.
Attached a probably known document which was still in my archive from the old days.

This in my opinion would suggest the yoke has to be nearby the HF source.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Earlier on i asked 2 questions you Verpeis answered one of them, however Itsu didn't,
the question was how did you cook your tea. it's a question out side the box, I don’t mind helping but I’m going no further. I will ask you all the same question how do you cook your food? and no! the yoke isn't the heart of it all it just brings  things together, and the grenade doesn’t behave just like a magnet or bunch of them, what of contact area ?

Sil

For goodness sake AlienGrey, get to the point please? Here in the country we’re geared up for any eventuality, my cooking options are :- Oil, gas, electric, coal, charcoal and even a few candles….

If you have something to offer then please share it with the group? Don’t forget that “ Everyman’s “ box is unique to them and I don’t have decades of time to solve other folks riddles.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Transmutation of the yokes core elements? Great...
      Are we guessing again...Would it not be better to try and show it doing so first.
   NMR has already been discussed to no avail. Remember... And just how would that be proven?
   My yoke has some millage on it already. After some years inside a Tv. And many overnight tests to see what gives.

NickZ

I would prefer the NMR topic.
Attached a probably known document which was still in my archive from the old days.
This in my opinion would suggest the yoke has to be nearby the HF source.
Yes, and the yoke would have to be made out of slow ferrite to keep the frequencies sane.
Anyway, here is the continuation of that paper which you have attached.

I tried this without success because I could not switch the current quickly enough even into a one-turn winding.
Also, practically the energy needed to drive the MOSFETs at the required speed (without Qgs recovery), was greater than the theoretical gain of the entire process.
I'd like to note that this was an engineering failure - not a theoretical failure.

NMR has already been discussed to no avail. Remember...
Resonating the spin precession of the electrons (Smudge's Flux Capacitor) or of the nuclei present in the core (NMR or NAR) or whatever is on the core, has been discussed before but the conditions required to achieve such resonances have never been achieved.  Not even approached.
Even with the proton being ~1836 more massive than the electron and thus requiring much lower frequencies to resonate, the frequencies involved were still problematic.
The show stopper was the inter-turn capacitance and inter-layer-capacitance and inter-winding capacitance of the HF windings (no such problems with DC/LF bias windings, though).

Transmutation of the yokes core elements? Great...
So don't discuss it Nick.  It will just upset you.
You've already made you position clear.  We all know you are allergic to the mere idea of it, the same way I am to the "energy from the ambient".

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Yes, and the yoke would have to be made out of slow ferrite to keep the frequencies sane.
Anyway, here is the continuation of that paper which you have attached.

I tried this without success because I could not switch the current quickly enough even into a one-turn winding.
Also, practically the energy needed to drive the MOSFETs at the required speed (without Qgs recovery), was greater than the theoretical gain of the entire process.
I'd like to note that this was an engineering failure - not a theoretical failure.
So where would you place the ferrite, thev only place i can think of is between the Tesla coil and the grenade that would increase the contact area as the end of the Tesla coil is useless the way things are.

Opps have i confused every one  >:-)

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Yes, and the yoke would have to be made out of slow ferrite

Maybe it is a nothingburger but there was said Ruslan coocked his yokes. I don't know what effect it could have.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear Verpies.

Are you able to provide a link to the video of Wesley, Arunas, Tiger et al, demonstrating the STARR device please? I believe this was one of the most credible instances of “ excess energy “ production.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Are you able to provide a link to the video of Wesley, Arunas, Tiger et al, demonstrating the STARR device please?
It begins here.

Opps have i confused every one  >:-)
Yes.  For Smudge's Flux Capacitor (Mapacitor) the ferrite should be sheathed in copper as depicted in this paper.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 12:40:33