PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:47:25
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 100
Author Topic: 9/11 debate - enter at your own risk!  (Read 968942 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Well, just for fun, here is a hypothetical story for all of you to contemplate.

A jet plane leaves a vapour trail when the water that is the the product of the combustion encounters air at the right pressure, humidity and temperature to form water droplets.  "Clouds," if you will.

...[Blah, blah, blah.  Uninformed opinions and sheer speculation.]

Fun.

Hypothetical Story.

Surely you're capable of better than that
MileHigh...

Your efforts at defending the AGENDA and those
who are promoting it are becoming futile.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

@MileHigh
... And it's all pure crap ...

For once we are in perfect agreement!    Sorry guys,  we agree on other subjects but not this one.   In fact, what is polluting the planet more then exaust from planes is exaust from automobiles.  That is by far the highest poluter, that's why all the Smog emission checks.   This brings us back to free energy, we need a non poluting solution quick.

Group: Guest
Magluvin:

I fatuously am implying a class action lawsuit against the people that want to make you believe that chem trails exist.  They are the ones that are causing the mental suffering.

The group discusses geo-engineering, which is a process used to manipulate the climate to counteract the effects of global warming from greenhouse gas emissions.

Try thinking rationally about this.  Putting tiny "white particles" into the air from jet aircraft will affect global warming?

Dumped:

It sounds like a good name for a movie, "The AGENDA."  Followed by "Trilateral Commission vs. The AGENDA."   lol

MileHigh

here is some spam for your samich   ;]

oh yea, another reason is weather modification.  ;]

NOTICE OF INTENTION WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM THE SANTA BARBARA COUNTY WATER AGENCY HEREBY GIVES NOTICE OF INTENTION TO CONDUCT A WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM NATURE AND PURPOSE: The purpose of the project is to increase rainfall to help alleviate deficiencies of water supplies in Santa Barbara County. Clouds would be seeded by the dispersal of Silver Iodide (AgI). Two possible modes of seeding, air based and ground based, would be used. LOCATION OF PURPOSE: Project operations could be conducted during the period between November 15 and April 15, for each year, 2011-2012 through 2015-2016. Airborne seeding operations would utilize air space over Santa Barbara County, portions of San Luis Obispo County as well as the Pacific Ocean immediately west of Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties. Ground based seeding operations would be conducted from the Santa Ynez Mountains, the Casmalia Hills and the San Rafael Mountains. The target areas for seeding operations are the watersheds behind Cachuma and Gibraltar reservoirs on the Santa Ynez River as well as Twitchell reservoir on the Cuyama River. LICENSEE: The project would be operated and supervised by a licensed weather modification consultant.

http://theintelhub.com/2011/11/28/solid-proof-that-weather-modification-projects-are-being-conducted-all-over-the-united-states/

What are they spraying? 

Mags

tExB=qr
@MileHigh
For once we are in perfect agreement!    Sorry guys,  we agree on other subjects but not this one.   In fact, what is polluting the planet more then exaust from planes is exaust from automobiles.  That is by far the highest poluter, that's why all the Smog emission checks.   This brings us back to free energy, we need a non poluting solution quick.

The device itself is just the tip of the iceberg.

Say I hand you a device right now.   DC, 500v @ 50 amps (25kw).  Totally free, and will run continuously once started. 

Hmmm.  Your car is an ICE. 

Where do you start?  Go ahead and have a look around at what is available to convert a car to electricity.  It isn't cheap and it isn't easy.

So, not daunted by the car project, maybe you decide to work on your house.  What can you run directly, and what requires an inverter?  Can you power anything in your home with this device?

Maybe you feel ambitious and decide to get a matching inverter to sell power back to the grid.   Can you find a grid-tie inverter that will work with this device?

These are the very real questions that you have to ask yourself when you say you need an energy source.

Mags:

Cloud seeding has been around for decades.  I don't know how real it is in terms of serious usage and all that.  Too tired to read tonight.

But the problem is there is no real linkage between cloud seeding and vapour trails from aircraft.  It's just water, you could gather it up and take a bath in it!  (Or power your car?  har har)

MileHigh

G, what's your point?  Inverters for dumping power back in the grid are quite common, especially in Solar power installations.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
NO!
Do not transact currency! I have stated this before. Do not include the government at a volunteer level of submission to them.
Do you all understand the implications of this?

The device itself is just the tip of the iceberg.

Say I hand you a device right now.   DC, 500v @ 50 amps (25kw).  Totally free, and will run continuously once started. 

Hmmm.  Your car is an ICE. 

Where do you start?  Go ahead and have a look around at what is available to convert a car to electricity.  It isn't cheap and it isn't easy.

So, not daunted by the car project, maybe you decide to work on your house.  What can you run directly, and what requires an inverter?  Can you power anything in your home with this device?

Maybe you feel ambitious and decide to get a matching inverter to sell power back to the grid.   Can you find a grid-tie inverter that will work with this device?

These are the very real questions that you have to ask yourself when you say you need an energy source.

Hey guys,

What a 9/11 debat has to do here? Will it give us free energy? Are you not yet fed up with this pointless matter? Planes full of kerosene are not solutions to energy crisis, they are the problem.
"Overunity research" is the theme of this forum. Please, leave conspiracy theories and back to work!  :)

Group: Ambassador

Deep cut
quote:

Chet, IMHO you are a complete fantasist.

================
Perhaps you have lived to sheltered a life?...... ,Because your phone didn't ring after the Bomb went off in 93 you call me a liar??

This topic runs very close to my lifes experience !!
It changed my life dramatically .
Where I come from you don't call men liars to there face for no reason whatsoever ?

Very Odd .....Very Odd Indeed ?

Perhaps Ex Is right ?
PS
Grumpy
That device would be on a plane tomorrow [slight exaggeration] heading to Somalia ,as the main ingredient in a Desalination plant !

You are however correct ,we the true 1% could never have our lives changed by Ou as Much as the other 6 Billion peeps that can't even get a glass of clean water!
And if you were perfectly Honest "we don't even need it"[to survive]
But they do ,And ultimately "They"      will be Us................
Just My Humble opinion!

Chet

« Last Edit: 2011-11-30, 11:34:00 by ramset »

tExB=qr
G, what's your point?  Inverters for dumping power back in the grid are quite common, especially in Solar power installations.

Everyone wants an OU device with absolutely no regard for the rest of the iceberg.  The device itself is only the beginning of the solution and lot of work/effort/money is required to achieve the goal.  Seriously, perform some conceptualization with the device specifications that I provided and see what you are up against.

Find the answers to my questions and you will have a head start on everyone else.  ;)

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I'm not willing to get into the chemtrail debate as I don't have enough information and would rather spend my investigative hours on the 9/11 issue.

Who was behind the 9/11 attack is the big one. The fish stinks at the head. The head may have not been Bush, Rumsfeld or Cheney, they areprobably errand boys carrying out orders from higher up the organization, the group of mobsters that run the planet.

How it may have been accomplished is quite easy once you are aware of the technology that could be used.

I'll give a few hints: Building 7 may have had high power microwave beaming equipment on the 23rd floor within direct sight of of both towers.

Planted earlier in the month prior to 9/11 were microwave detonateble explosives. No wiring required. The tuned antennas on these explosives could not be triggered by ordinary cell towers or phones, as they were insensitive to all but a very high powered narrow focused horizontal beam of the correct frequency.

The high power microwave beam was swept sequentially from the floor of drone impact and down quite a few floors, eliminating all support for the upper structure. Gravity would do the rest with thousands of tons of upper structure crashing free fall into the lower floors. This would insure a top down collapse and minimize collateral damage.

Building 7 was probably pre wired for demolishment months ahead of time and had to be destroyed to remove all traces of the microwave high power beaming equipment.

Special "bullet proof glass" was supposedly installed on the 23rd. floor of building 7(Giuliani's Emergency Bunker) I'll let you guess why. Hint:Microwave opacity. Research: Giuliani's Bunker

Do the research on remote detonation of explosives by radio waves. This is not science fiction, but currently available technology.

As an engineer, this is how I would have brought down the towers using available technology and considering the "effect" that it  was desired to create. It is just an informed opinion, conjecture if you like. Do the pieces fit...you decide.
« Last Edit: 2011-11-30, 15:47:37 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
Who "are" the heads of the snake?

Hey guys,

What a 9/11 debat has to do here? Will it give us free energy?

Yes! The Truth will give us free energy!

tExB=qr
Apparently "Count Hans Kolvenbach" is running the show now.

Hmm...seven men make up his general staff.

Kinda ironic that the Zionist are getting the bad rap for things now.

Wow! Their Protocols are interesting.  Yeah! Get everyone drunk with pleasures and take over the world!

The Jesuit Order is divided into 83 Regions, with a "Provincial" for each Region. Babylonian all the way Baby!

Damn! this is one deep abyss!

@ION
I strongly recommend watch the movie (in 26 parts) which is on the bottom in the site http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_154.htm
911 Nuclear Demolition

---- Dimitri Khalezov's Nuclear Demolition Videos Being Scrubbed Off Web! ----

You, and most of people are missing 2 important things of physics:
1. Aluminum can not penetrate through steel, how big it wasn't.
2. Its no ordinary explosives in the World to demolish such monstrous buildings with 90+ percents of steel in constructions. - no termite, no dynamite, etc..

ONLY Nuclear Demolition

@ION
I strongly recommend watch the movie (in 26 parts) which is on the bottom in the site http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_154.htm
911 Nuclear Demolition

---- Dimitri Khalezov's Nuclear Demolition Videos Being Scrubbed Off Web! ----

You, and most of people are missing 2 important things of physics:
1. Aluminum can not penetrate through steel, how big it wasn't.
2. Its no ordinary explosives in the World to demolish such monstrous buildings with 90+ percents of steel in constructions. - no termite, no dynamite, etc..

ONLY Nuclear Demolition

I'm familiar with Dimitri's work and his video's. Dimitri does not rule out the use of explosives on the upper floors and to create the outline of the plane right down to the wingtips.

I do not rule out the use of mini thermo nukes as he suggests in order to collapse the massive inner core structure.

Automobiles that were some distance from the scene spontaneously bursting into flame and exploding could be accounted for by the EMP of a mini-nuke detonation.

I have not tied those pieces together but it makes for interesting study. I'll just continue to collect the data before I consolidate an "opinion".

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

To MH

When I was Chief Engineer and later VP of Engineering, I had a couple of people who fit your profile working for / with me.

They were never very creative and hardly capable of thinking outside the box, but were really good "slide rule jockeys" and "bit bangers". They were useful for double checking and fine tuning the creative work of others.

They excelled at TTL and CMOS logic design, ones and zeroes,black and white, but had trouble with simple analog circuits. Power design and engineering caught them well out of the water, and they sometimes had great difficulty visualizing how a simple two transistor synergistic circuit works.

I have noticed that you only go after the sure thing on this forum, the easily debunked and obviously erroneous circuit design or analysis. You steer well clear of anything with any degree of sophistication and have never posted a creative circuit of your own.  What is with that?

So I can understand your profile and why you think the way you do. Though I appreciate that you take the time to set some of the beginners straight, why not graduate from always picking the low hanging fruit for your basket.

Though I often agree with your analysis, it is often rudimentary, and I am not impressed, sorry.

BYW, I was not copping out earlier, it's just that you need to have a willing student before you can transfer some new ideas. I believe your mind is already made up and not open at all hence I won't fall into your "setup".

Your gun is already cocked and ready to shoot down any idea that will "shake your world view" so I won't take the bait.

And you can continue to write me off as a tinfoil hat Fascist idiot.........it doesn't hurt a bit.

for me its picture clear now. when you find the truth, you can not find more than truth. for me Dimitri Khalezov put all dots on "i". you can find only some more details, like, who press the red button, but it is not important, until people wake up and case go to the court.

Group: Experimentalist

I would just like to say there is nothing new for me in any of what has been said in this thread. I too have been studying all this stuff and I have to say have probably read a heck of a lot more then most of you.  I see your points I hear your information and I don't disagree with much of it, believe it or not, but yes there are points of contention.

I think this subject has hung up this site and until it is hashed out I doubt this site will go anywhere futher.  With the way I have been treated in this thread I can assure you I wouldn't share the time of day with most of you, and I believe there are other people here who feel the same.

MH and I have been told that we only have an opinion not an informed view, and yet all other responses here are only opinions themselves.  If anyone here has an informed opinion I would say it is Physics Prof.  He has actually done study and written professional papers on it, which I have been studying.  If I decide to stick around here we will discuss them.

Personally I think most of you are delusional and don't have a good grip on reality.  The only way you can cope with someone like me is to smear, call names, and belittle, but you will never consider that what I am saying may have some validity to it.  It's OK we all reside in our own little worlds we build up around ourselves, some seem to be microscopic worlds but each to his own.

To MH and a number of others here, your astute knowledge and observations have been appreciated by me and I Thank You!  The rest of the crowd needs to catch up.

Edit: PS Please leave the pitch forks and torches at home.

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
I have also worked with people that appear to be like MH or i should say the impression MH gives of himself, they make lousy fault finder's.

I also worked with some rally down to earth open minded guys, one of the best designed a front end for a temperature controller based on a nand gate oscillator, it was so accurate & stable it's still widely used in the top controllers around, the company i worked for are world leaders in temperature control instrumentation.

tExB=qr
Reverend Father Adolfo Nicolás is the current Black Pope.

@Room3327
You are calling names

Personally I think most of you are delusional and don't have a good grip on reality.  The only way you can cope with someone like me is to smear, call names, and belittle,

that's all what you can say something new about 911 to us?
Its need to call yours name?

Ion, very impressive sir!  Chief Engineeer and VP of Engineering, that is an honor!  My hat is off to you!

@ all,

Today's stock market surge in the US,  (of the Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500, etc..) only illustrates how commited these Globalists are to this idea.  While European banks are dried up and have no more access to money, they made a decision to lend them more money.   So they are injecting money into a failed system as we speak.  ?    Strengtening the Global ties only puts the whole world at risk, as the ties are strengtened.  One hickup in one part of the world can amplify and debilitate the whole WORLD!   That's the way they want it I guess.   >:(

If anyone here has an informed opinion I would say it is Physics Prof.  He has actually done study and written professional papers on it, which I have been studying.  If I decide to stick around here we will discuss them.

Peterae, 
So what are we doing here comparing credentials?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 100
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:47:25