PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:06:39
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Public Release & Translation of Dutch Patents by Arie De Geus  (Read 82333 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Oh Crikey Patent 1030697 maybe even more applicable to the TPU, speaking of the TPU we were told the control circuit was patented, well it may also be buried in the NL patent system, infact if i can ever get enough time it maybe a good idea to do a search for free energy devices because we now know that Arie patented in the NL because it would not get refused  O0

Google translation of first bit of patent 1030697
Conversion of Zero Point Energy in additional Kinetic Energy of electrons

Topic
Methods are discovered and working Equipment Hours are developed, Which at the date of this request for Patent already in operation are daily , (though not public knowledge), which is a small part of the Zero Point Energy immediately foreseeable space into additional kinetic energy electrons.
One of these methods, which is the essence of this application is, the oscillation of an electromagnetic field within the confines of a primary permanent magnetic field, wherein the so-called "lines" of the two said fields, for both directions of the electro-magnetic field, should be. parallel as much as possible

remark
Converting the inexhaustible energy of the free space, which is also referred to as' vacuum' energy into usable electrical energy is now in the early 21st century the most important scientific research purpose. This patent application relates to a description of a basic principle and a single basic type of device. Will follow with fairly high speed, several patent applications,as various technologies are not only identified but are applied without public fair. been useful Despite working devices exist already, which was established by the Patent Authorities, as well as in Washington, as well as in Munich can be shown to examnisation on the functioning, patent applications are in these cities about this most important subject hitherto ignored or denied.
Reason. which is released in the U.S., both
as in Europe: "Do not explainable with the current state of knowledge in Physics"!

resume
When an electron , which moves in an electro- magnetic field , is present at the field direction (counter- current) of a at the same time and in the same place a permanent magnetic field in move, absorbs said electron * a quantity of ether , and the elastic spatial constitution of said eleetron becomes larger . This absorption is via the axial inlets of the ether * "' - constitution , which is called electron. Said axial inlets are also the locations that are responsible for the concept of * negative charge ." However, when thereafter said electron with the resulting expanded combustion constitution in the same direction , as is indicated by said permanent magnetic field , moves and thus little or no relative speed between the movement of said electron , and the flow of the primary permanent magnetic field and there is no or almost no force acts on said electron exercised , then shrinks the spatial constitution of the electron elastic
back in to the constitution sizes, which belong to the local density ether , as well as the falling velocity of the respective electron. Here, the former absorbed during this movement ( for power)
aether emitted by the perimeter / equatorial outlet slit of the spatial constitution called electron , which is the angular momentum and thus increases the kinetic energy of it . The resulting overall movement of said electron is of the saw- tooth type with continuously increasing amplitude in the direction of the said permanent magnetic field . The increased kinetic energy, makes it possible for said electron to pass through a diode , and
thereby to charge , leading to useful DC power is obtained a capacitor. The yield of the obtained electrical energy is proportional to the square of the frequency of the oscillations of the respective electro- magnetic field .

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Google translation of the second half of the first paragraph of patent 130697, on page 1:

Een van deze methodes, zijnde de essentie van deze aanvraag is: het oscilleren van een elektro-magnetisch veld binnen de begrenzingen van een primair permanent magnetisch veld, waarbij de zo genaamde krachtlijnen van beide genoemde velden, voor beide richtingen van het electro-magnetisch veld, zoveel mogelijk parallel moeten zijn.

One of these methods, which is the essence of this application is, the oscillation of an electromagnetic field within the confines of a primary permanent magnetic field, wherein the so-called lines of force of the two said fields, for both directions of the electro-magnetic field, , as far as possible have to be parallel.

EDIT: he says also that the zero point energy is in the first part of the wave equation (Planck's formula) on page 3.

permanent magnetic field is not in the material...

Lots to translate

Buy me some coffee
It's a work in progress but i have done up to the top of page 6 so far.
Here's a preview but this is only a google translation.
« Last Edit: 2014-06-06, 08:16:13 by Peterae »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

WW:

Regarding point one: He specifically says "alternations" not "alterations" unless the translation is in error.

Could you expand on point two, are you meaning the introduction of ferrite material to the loop? or using a transmission line or some other method which you have not described?

Also the point you made about trimming one of the wire lengths, SM was said to have done this also.

Kind Regards, ION

I double checked,  the translation was ok:

afwisseling van beide draden

translates to:

alternation of the two wires

I thought he "twisted" the both parallel wires together and thats what he means with "alternation of the two wires", but i can not confirm that they
really should be "twisted" as it is nowhere specifically mentioned or drawn.

Regards Itsu

Group: Guest
My post should have used the word 'alternations' instead pf 'alterations'.

Point 2....... using transmission line design practices. This method isn't simple or intuitive and requires empiric understanding of magnetic field interaction. It would require a pic or drawing - which would lead to requests for detail design and assembly info.... which would lead to many not seeing the same results.... etc. etc. etc.

I should keep such comments to myself until I have time to help repeat the experiment over Skype.
The last three times I've done that each of them either went underground or left the public experimenter scene ???

Anyway, the most basic version ... consider a simple conductive loop. This loop is best kept to an absolute minimum number of turns. 2 turns usually provides best results. Call it LT.
Wound over LT, in the poloidal direction, would be an even number of bucking winding pairs. Each pair is connected in series-opposing fashion and all pairs are connected in series opposing fashion. Call these LPa, `a, b, `b, etc.. These windings would equate to his 'alternations'.

A coil set described above may be made to show the property of increased electrical conductor length and/or toroidal circumference without the normally expected increase in resistance, reactive values or propagation time.

The most interesting results are when you make the electrical results work with the acoustic properties.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Thanks Itsu for checking the translation and to WW for expanding on the method of effectively  increasing conductor length.

Can I assume the two turn loop and the multiple series connection of all poloidal bucking pairs is also connected in parallel (to the loop),  or in series or does it matter?

Tell us about the interesting acoustic properties of such a winding if you have the time.

Thanks in advance.

On another note trying to test AMDG 3C coil, I have wound a 6" x 2" x 3/4 inch toroid with 85 turns of thin speaker wire,  turns relatively equally spaced 5.5" per turn 467 total inches of wire. Inductance is around 24 uH each.

Putting this on the signal generator wired with two capacitors per AMDG, I can tune and null the radiated EM field at about 1.8 Mhz, as witnessed by a field probe.

However, my scope shows the driving is in phase to each winding with the capacitors placed as shown, not 180 degrees out from each other as AMDG teaches. Is this an error? I would expect it to be in phase since the capacitors are the same value. Both capacitors are tunable, but there is no change in phase shift respectively to each others windings at the drive point. I questioned it to myself when first I saw the wiring in the patent.

I will try driving one coil through an inductive delay element while tuning the other capacitively to try to get the out of phase condition. (I remember that SM spoke of trying for the "worst case scenario", can't find the exact quote)
« Last Edit: 2014-06-06, 15:17:34 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Hi Smudge, Chaps

I have moved the TPU stuff to the SM thread     
The TPU principle rediscovered
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1591.msg39251#msg39251

Can I assume the two turn loop and the multiple series connection of all poloidal bucking pairs is also connected in parallel (to the loop),  or in series or does it matter?

Tell us about the interesting acoustic properties of such a winding if you have the time.

I'll move the notes about this method to my bench when I can. Then, we can continue.

On another note trying to test AMDG 3C coil, I have wound a 6" x 2" x 3/4 inch toroid with 85 turns of thin speaker wire,  turns relatively equally spaced 5.5" per turn 467 total inches of wire. Inductance is around 24 uH each.

Putting this on the signal generator wired with two capacitors per AMDG, I can tune and null the radiated EM field at about 1.8 Mhz, as witnessed by a field probe.

However, my scope shows the driving is in phase to each winding with the capacitors placed as shown, not 180 degrees out from each other as AMDG teaches. Is this an error? I would expect it to be in phase since the capacitors are the same value. Both capacitors are tunable, but there is no change in phase shift respectively to each others windings at the drive point. I questioned it to myself when first I saw the wiring in the patent.

I will try driving one coil through an inductive delay element while tuning the other capacitively to try to get the out of phase condition. (I remember that SM spoke of trying for the "worst case scenario", can't find the exact quote)

One of the conductors is open at the end. Is it not?

If so, how can the current of each not be out of phase with one another? I'm pretty sure his information suggests a phase shift between the current of one conductor and the current of the other conductor. With the open conductor end that coil current would be almost completely due to capacitive coupling while the other would be affected more by the inductive component.

I was looking at voltage, I will add some small current shunt resistors and take a look at current.

I will have to flip the drive from the SG  to keep all grounds together as my SG does not have a balanced output.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

DeGeus teaches that A and B are the output of the transmission line, but any attempt to load this will upset the wave amplitude / phase in the line.

Any ideas anyone?

Up to 5 MHz I did not see a current input phase shift with 0.2 ohm CSR's. I'll try something other.

ION,

The patent is talking about parallel conductors / wires, so this is in my mind something different as a coil.

Also it says somewhere in the PDF:

An open end (other than at the said capacitors ) acts as a mirror, and so the length of the two wires
have to be not only equal, but must also be a multiple of a half wavelength,to get pure " bellies" and "nodes" and resonance,
making maximum absorption of zero-point energy possible.

So taking your 1.8MHz which means a wavelength of 160m, which is realized with only 467 inches of wire = 12m.
So we are talking here of a coil, right?

A multiple of half a wavelength of conductors / wires would be 1, or 1.5 or 2 etc. wavelengths = 160m, 240m, 320m etc.

My idea of this is that we need say resonance of 8.5MHz (as mentioned somewhere) which is a wave length of 35 meters.
So then we need double wire lengths of 17.5m, 35m, 52.5m etc some distance away from each other to avoid creating a coil

Fig. 3b 
cylinder length 33cm = 330mm
od 16.5cm = circumference of 51cm

1.1mm magnetwire =  double winding = 2.2mm

leaving 2.2mm between these windings mean we have 4.4mm / winding.

On 330mm that is 75 windings, each with a length of 51 cm means a total length of 75 * 51 = 3825cm = 38m.
38m = wavelength 7.9MHz

By the way, we need it to be in resonance, so we would always see sine waves, even when we input square waves,  right?

Regards Itsu

Yes Itsu, correct on all points, however I was under the impression that the balanced transmission line would work. I could be wrong.

My original test was with an old SG and it only went to 2 MHz. I will have to re-do the test with a different SG and a much higher frequency according to what you have stated.

I was probably looking at a lower harmonic.

Buy me some coffee
are you using an OCR program and then translating?  1030697 is an image.

Hi G
Sorry only just seen your post, yes i am using OCR which does make mistakes,

1030697 is an image.
What do you mean? 1030697 is a patent consisting of a few parts, description, abstract & images

Note: Parallel bonded magnet wire is available from many manufacturers.

Buy me some coffee
I just did a cached look at the publisher for Arie's book, does not tell us much apart from it was released as an EBook as well
http://web.archive.org/web/20050308235929/http://www.booksurge.com/author.php3?accountID=GRTU00159

Guys i found a library that has the book anyone near Washington LOL

Library of Congress

Washington, DC 20540 United States

It's the only library in the world that has a copy  >:(

Here are the reviews from that page:

Joseph Phelan   CRITIC   May-06-2002

This is THE most groundbreaking printed work since Sir Isaac Newton's Principia Mathematica in 1687. I predict that nothing shall ever be the same. Much of the radical technological advances in this century will be underpinned by the theory outlined herein.

Michael McDonnough   CRITIC   Jan-13-2004

Excellent piece of work. The author takes on the physics establishment and wins with his work, advancing fluid mechanics into the realm of the subatomic. I just had to read all other titles by this author to find out more.

Buy me some coffee
Maybe Matt, Phelan is the main one, they need phoning really.

Nice reviews ION but they are by his associates  ;D
I have seen a review somewhere and it said it has a hint of Religious flavour.

Arie owned and ran a Carpet manufacturers before getting into Free Energy.

Maybe Matt, Phelan is the main one, they need phoning really.

Nice reviews ION but they are by his associates  ;D

Yes I noticed that after looking a little deeper. Do you think they might get a share of book sales?

Maybe 35 years ago I was interested in the writings of C.F Krafft's "Structure of the Atom" upon which DeGeus vortex model is built. Pat Flanagan included references and drawings to Krafft's work in his book "Pyramid Power". Krafft's document may be available on Borderland Research. I have a copy somewhere which I might scan.

Buy me some coffee
Do you think they might get a share of book sales?
Oh for sure, they were part owners of the AMDG Scientific  :)

Each patent seems to push the book as well, but i can understand that, Arie started researching in the 70's energy crisis, so i am sure he must have put a lot of his own money and time into his work, Phelan and the others were probably there supporting the effort as well, financially and for the hope of gain, back in 2002 free energy must have been like the new gold rush, little did everyone realize that there would be no hope of money of selling a working device, very few made real money, although SM probably did pretty well LOL

Oh for sure, they were part owners of the AMDG Scientific  :)

And a small world too.  Back in that same time frame I lived but 5 miles away from the address of AMDG Scientific, only I didn't know it existed.  Bugger, I could have had a copy of everything and maybe even some live demos of his theories in action.  If only I knew then what I know now...

Buy me some coffee
A very small world indeed, imagine how many people would be making a trip to speak with Steven Marks there would be queues outside his house LOL.

I do find it strange there has been very little mention of his work before i stumbled on the Nitrogen patent by accident, maybe there was but i have never seen any translations of these patents that's for sure  O0

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr

Yes I noticed that after looking a little deeper. Do you think they might get a share of book sales?

Maybe 35 years ago I was interested in the writings of C.F Krafft's "Structure of the Atom" upon which DeGeus vortex model is built. Pat Flanagan included references and drawings to Krafft's work in his book "Pyramid Power". Krafft's document may be available on Borderland Research. I have a copy somewhere which I might scan.

I have all of these documents if anyone is interested.

Note: Parallel bonded magnet wire is available from many manufacturers.

Thanks,  good info ION.

But i was not yet able to find any suppliers who can deliver 2 parallel bonded color coded magnet wire of AWG 16 or 17 (1.1mm).

Regards Itsu

I have all of these documents if anyone is interested.

I would be especially interested in C.F. Krafft's documents. are they scannable? pdf format preferred.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:06:39