PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 18:36:51
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Public Release & Translation of Dutch Patents by Arie De Geus  (Read 82600 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
I would be especially interested in C.F. Krafft's documents. are they scannable? pdf format preferred.

That one is a photocopy of the book itself.  Pretty clear though.  I'll have to scan it and then OCR it.

What is a good program to OCR from an image?

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
For the dutch OCR which is working really well once i downloaded the Dutch language pack i use FREE PDF -Xchange-viewer.
You can convert to pdf using online document converters.

tExB=qr
I would be especially interested in C.F. Krafft's documents. are they scannable? pdf format preferred.

scanned pdf's of three I found on the web:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2502.msg39355#msg39355

Buy me some coffee
The latest PDF translation NL1030697 has been uploaded in post 1
Conversion of Zero Point Energy in additional Kinetic Energy of electrons

At the moment the Conclusions at the end have been Google translated, if that changes i will re upload it.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=13976

Thanks
Peter

tExB=qr
Interesting statements:

Inventor can not come up with any other cause then that gravity has a certain influence in the 'polarisation' phenomenon.

Inventor's tecnology does not reach so called super-conductivity by means of exotic matrix development, but by the change of the 'electron-in-motion' itself.

That one is a photocopy of the book itself.  Pretty clear though.  I'll have to scan it and then OCR it.

What is a good program to OCR from an image?

Abbyy Fine Reader is the best.   

Buy me some coffee
Hi G
yes very interesting, especially the last statement
Inventor's technology does not reach so called superconductivity by means of exotic matrix development, but by the change of the 'electron-in-motion' itself.

In other words the Inventor has achieved Superconductivity by the change of the electron-in-motion, now that would be a nice thing to achieve  especially in a transformer configuration or motor armature  :o

Buy me some coffee
OK Itsu also translated the Conclusions at the end, so i just uploaded the revised PDF for patent NL1030697 in post 1

Thanks for your hard work Itsu  O0

Buy me some coffee
Buried in the Docs of Patent 1033078 there was an In dependant scientific test & Data clearly showing excess heat and energy.

Buy me some coffee
1033157 Sounds interesting

Cyclotron electron accelerator at zero energy.

Extract.
A method and apparatus, wherein "free" electrons, as specified in (a) thin conductor (s), in which sections in an alternating-voltage-increase with the amplitude envelope is effected by means of permanent-magnetic fields, in such a way that their kinetic energy is sufficient to be able to charge a direct current over a rectifying purpose of storage threshold; this using a "signal" generator, the energy which is obtained from the energy produced.

« Last Edit: 2014-06-13, 18:57:15 by Peterae »

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Nice one, how is the translation coming? Would be interesting to read in full.

The large coil appears to be shorted or a continuous loop.

Only a small segment is picked off to the rectifiers.

Is the conductor copper (item1)?
Are items 2 the permanent magnets?
And what is item 10?
Why the SG has 3 connections? is it a balanced output or sync pulse input?

I am very interested in this patent.

Regards, ION

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Hi ION
NOTE i got the patent number on the image of that ring wrong and have now rectified that, the patent for that ring is NL1033157

Sounds good that's the sort of enthusiasm we need to push these translations  ;)

I will start doing a google translation of this patent as there is interest  O0

Now there is another patent as well see below that also sounds interesting LOL, they all seem interesting  ???

NL1029488
Conversion of permanent magnetic energy, supplemented by 'zero point energy', into electrical energy.

Extract.
A method and consequent Physical and Chemical Process-liners, which through three energy conversion, from the "zero point" energy (ZPE), to
permanent magnetic energy to electro-chemical energy to electrical DC voltage (DC) energy, resulting constantly available electrical power source and causes a system consisting of Gear notes, wherein said method is applied.

Buy me some coffee
The OCR is getting the Dutch spelling wrong a lot, anyway here's the start of google translation.

Here's a preview

Patent No NL1033157 by Arie DeGues

Version Date 2005-12-17

Translated by Overunityresearch.com                                June 2014

Cyclotron electron accelerator at Zero point energy.

Extract.
A method and apparatus, wherein "free" electrons, as specified in (a) thin conductor (s), in which sections in an alternating-voltage-increase with the amplitude envelope is effected by means of permanent-magnetic fields, in such a way that their kinetic energy is sufficient to be able to charge a direct current over a rectifying purpose of storage threshold; this using a "signal" generator, the energy which is obtained from the energy produced.

Subject.
A Method and Apparatus derived therefrom have been found to give high kinetic energy for "free" electrons, which make a high direct voltage storage is made possible via a diode. wherein use is made of (a) high-frequency signal generation,
(B) high-frequency oscillation resonance in main circuit,
(c). permanent magnetism in the main circuit,
(d) super-conductivity in thin metallic film in main circuit,
(e) a main-circuit going around many times by the same permanent-magnetic fields,
(f). Zero point energy as a power source.

Summary.
In the period 2002 - 2005 it was found that, if 'free' electrons oscillate by very thin conductors are at higher frequencies, they lose much of their ohmic resistance in conductors and connected on short circuits. If said conductors with "free" electrons, which are to find almost no ohmic resistance, in a primary permanent-magnetic field located,which-the lines parallel to said conductors are, then its primary permanent-magnetic fields being capable, by any oscillation, from the southern direction, a driving force to exercise the 'free' electrons mentioned that simultaneously with the oscillations, a directed flow triggers.

Buy me some coffee
Nice one, how is the translation coming? Would be interesting to read in full.

The large coil appears to be shorted or a continuous loop.

Only a small segment is picked off to the rectifiers.

Is the conductor copper (item1)?
Are items 2 the permanent magnets?
And what is item 10?
Why the SG has 3 connections? is it a balanced output or sync pulse input?

Regards, ION

Figure 1 , ( 1 ) conductor , which can go through each hole of the permanent magnets around , changing , ( 2) around several times : permanent magnets with relatively small holes , which guide walks back , ( 3 ) large capacity capacitor ( Leyden bottle ) , ( 4 ) and ( 5 ) diodes , ( 6) : high ohmic resistance , ( 7 ) : signal generator , ( 8 ) : oscillator "tank - .circuit ' , ( 9 ) : DC voltage power supply signal generator ( 10 ) : electron- polarizer ' unit , ( 11 ) high - voltage motor ( Poggendorff ) , ( 12 ) : DC power take-off ( 13 ) . region where conductor always jumps to another hole - route
( 5 . Conductor passages are drawn ) , ( 1-4 ) resulting direction of the saw-tooth movement ' of the' free ' electrons . In Figure 2 , (front and side amzieht ) , (15 ) permanent magnet , (16 ) holes, which guide runs back , (17) : cross - sectional view of conductor , (18): length by co- conductor , (19): tube - shape , (20): . electron - conductor layer , of less than 15 microns thick. In Figure 3 , ( cross-section at rest in the vertical plane ) is , (21) permanent magnets with holes through it, (22) : a- symmetric capacitor consisting of ring -shaped discs, minus , plus , as well as , for 'lift' (23): sub- systems , as in Figure 1 , as well as operating and control electronics (24): a second capacitor - symmetric with different sectors , in which charge can be moved from section to
BSS   l   s to make it possible in the horizontal plane (25 ) cleans bodienings ,...

Buy me some coffee
The latest Arie De Geus patent number NL1033157
'Cyclotron'-electron accelerator on Zero point energy.
has now been translated and uploaded in the 1st post of this thread, Thanks to Itsu for the Dutch to English translation.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=14041

This patent has a lot of similarities to the SM unit, except that SM may have used magnetized iron wire instead of spaced permanent magnets with small holes. Later I believe SM used an overwinding for the magnetic bias.

Reading the patent, he talks of a progressive acceleration of free electrons in a stepwise manner with each cycle of the SGen similar to a cyclotron.

Could this be equivalent to the turbine like wind up effect of several seconds that SM spoke of?

This also has some similarity to the Barbat patent app which extols the virtue of accelerating free electrons.

Lots of gems in that patent, but I lack the knowledge base to critique it. I'm flying on mostly intuition.

Maybe Smudge can give it a look.
« Last Edit: 2014-06-19, 15:50:35 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Indeed ION very interesting material in all of his patents so far, let's hope it spurs some experimentation from the Free Energy Community.  O0

and much of his work stems from around the early year 2000, i think we were told that SM acquired the knowledge from someone else, maybe Arie is the answer to the TPU riddle, only time and bench work will tell unfortunately.

Attached is my simplified drawing from DeGeus 33157.

Many things do not add up if you study the original drawing carefully. Maybe we can discuss some of this.

I left out the variable power supply to the signal generator and the electrostatic motor which is supposedly just a load.

We need to find out what is the item 10 electron polarizer unit, and why is it wired to a short circuit.

I believe there are errors, perhaps purposely introduced to the original Fig1 drawing to avoid replication (maybe by DeGeus himself)

If you study it you will see what I mean.
« Last Edit: 2014-06-20, 18:03:30 by ION »

Buy me some coffee
Hi ION
I read somewhere item 10 is exactly that a switched short circuit, but not sure where i read that, it may have even been in another patent electron-polarizer unit = switched short circuit. Dam at the time it raised an eye brow because SM and his electrostatic speakers used short circuits as part of their delay line, lets hope it turns up somewhere.

Google does not know either  :'(

Buy me some coffee
It's mentioned here, there maybe a trnaslation error hiding the short circuit somewhere as a possiblity, this is from an early google translation i did below but in Itsu's translation the work Short Circuit has gone, maybe we need Itsu just to double check the translation just in case it could be short circuit in there.

Summary.
In the period 2002 - 2005 it was found that, if 'free' electrons oscillate by very thin conductors are at higher frequencies, they lose much of their ohmic resistance in conductors and connected on short circuits. If said conductors with "free" electrons, which are to find almost no ohmic resistance, in a primary permanent-magnetic field located,which-the lines parallel to said conductors are, then its primary permanent-magnetic fields being capable, by any oscillation, from the southern direction, a driving force to exercise the 'free' electrons mentioned that simultaneously with the oscillations, a directed flow triggers.

The most important thing to discover is the action of the magnets i.e. how can they possibly add kinetic energy to the electrons passing through them?

Smudge can you give us your opinion on this?

It would not be difficult to plate thin wall Cu tubing with silver. I was thinking also that small rod magnets could go inside the tubing with spacers. SM probably used silver plated iron wire or thin wall iron tubing to keep it lightweight. I wonder if you can plate silver directly to iron or do you need to go to copper first?

Regarding the shorted loop, as shown it would get very hot and develop very small voltage across the pickoff points which is an even shorter length of the wire, which leads me to believe there is an error in the schematic.

Note: I made a minor correction to the simplified schematic posted above.

« Last Edit: 2014-06-20, 18:05:30 by ION »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

It's mentioned here, there maybe a trnaslation error hiding the short circuit somewhere as a possiblity, this is from an early google translation i did below but in Itsu's translation the work Short Circuit has gone, maybe we need Itsu just to double check the translation just in case it could be short circuit in there.

Peter,  ION,

i remember this sentence, and was kind of puzzled what he was trying to say.

Dutch:

Samenvatting.
In de periode 2002 - 2005 werd gevonden dat, indien “vrije” electronen door zeer dunne geleiders geoscilleerd worden op hogere frequenties,
ze een groot deel van hun Ohmse weerstand in betreffende geleiders en aangesloten korte circuits verliezen.

google translate:

Summary.
In the period 2002 - 2005 it was found that, if 'free' electrons oscillate by very thin conductors are at higher frequencies,
they lose much of their ohmic resistance in conductors and connected on short circuits.

itsu cleanup:

Summary.
In the period 2002 - 2005 it was found that, if 'free' electrons are being oscillated through very thin conductors at higher frequencies,
they lose much of their ohmic resistance in said conductors and connected circuits.

The Dutch "korte circuits" does not mean "short circuit" in the sense of a shortenend circuit.
It means more a small or close by circuit and for me did not had any meaning here and could have caused more confusion in my mind then that it was usefull.
If he would have meant a short circuit in the sense of a short, the Dutch to be used would have been "kortsluiting" or "kortgesloten circuit" not "kort circuit".
But.... as Arie was living and working in the USA for a long time it could have been a mixup from his side and that he did wanted to mention a connected short circuit so please keep this option open.

Regards Itsu

Itsu

Thanks so much for checking that out and clarifying. Makes more sense now, however the schematic is still a mystery.

Regards, ION

Buy me some coffee
Thanks Itsu
I read somewhere in a patent, that the patent office looked for errors in the patent and commented on some Dutch words or something like that.

SM probably used silver plated iron wire or thin wall iron tubing to keep it lightweight. I wonder if you can plate silver directly to iron or do you need to go to copper first?

We've been plating Nickle Silver for centuries on top of iron for Spoons EPNS Electro plated Nickle Silver

I do believe pure silver will go straight on Iron as well.
Peter

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Thanks Itsu
I read somewhere in a patent, that the patent office looked for errors in the patent and commented on some Dutch words or something like that.
Peter

Hi Peter,

that is correct, there are 3 Pdf's (letters) from the patent office pointing out errors in the initial patent, but the last letter shows they where all corrected, here the 3 letters:

Letter Jan 16 2007:

TOPIC
Form Defects in patent application
Patent (application): 1,033,157
filing date: January 2, 2007
name of Melis Arie de Geus to Eastover, South Carolina, United States of America (U.S.)
Dear Sir / Madam,
Netherlands Patent Office has found in your patent application the following form defects:
Description: The pages are not numbered consecutively or the page numbering is misapplied.
Description: contains unnecessary statements or indications.
Conclusion(s): contains unnecessary statements or indications.
Drawing(s): contains unnecessary statements or indications.
Extract: contains unnecessary statements or indications.
Original pieces missing (OA filed by fax)
The amount of EUR 90, - (filing fee) has to be paid.

Letter 14 Feb. 2007:

topic
Form Defects in patent application
name of Melis Arie de Geus to Eastover, South Carolina, United States of America (U.S.)
Dear Mr. de Geus,
Netherlands Patent Office has found that in your patent application the following form defects are still outstanding:
Description: The pages are not numbered consecutively (= page 5 of your description Missing).
Conclusion(s): The line numbering has been misapplied (You have on page 13 written the line numbering with pen, it must be typed)
Original pieces missing (OA filed by fax)
The amount of EUR 90, - (filing fee) has to be paid.

Letter April 13, 2007

TOPIC
Confirmation waiver form defects
Dear Sir / Madam,
Netherlands Patent Office has, in response to your above letter, determined that formal defects in your patent application have been lifted. 
Sincerely,
Mrs. M. Schalbroeck
employee cluster Patent Register

Regards Itsu

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 18:36:51