PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-28, 08:31:21
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: Public Release & Translation of Dutch Patents by Arie De Geus  (Read 82319 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Hi Itsu
Thanks for clarifying the defects, was worth a try just in case.  O0

Cheers
Peter

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Hi Itsu
Thanks for clarifying the defects, was worth a try just in case.  O0

Cheers
Peter

No problem.

Looking at this patent NL1033157, i wonder if it ever has been tested,  i mean those holes in those magnets, that is not an easy task.
And if one has such magnets with holes, how do you get this silver plated tubing through all those holes, seems impossible for home workers like us.

Anyway, looking into this electron polarizer item 10, seems no more information is found in the patent.
Also scanning his book Fluidum Continuum Universalis attached earlier in this or the closed thread does not show any hits.

Google however gets some info on it all pointing to manipulation of the electron spin, mostly in electron microscopy.
I understand from it that this item 10 electron polarizer is used to align the electron spin direction so all point/spin to one direction (bias current?)

Regards Itsu

Buy me some coffee
Looking at this patent NL1033157, i wonder if it ever has been tested

That's a really good point Itsu because in the other patents he says they already worked and makes a point of that as if to boast they worked for some time.
Maybe it will be worth us looking for proof he had it working in the patent next time to help prioritise the translation effort.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
The proof of concept would be a basic stripped down version of the device in the patent.

I will use a single large loop of silver plated tubing that goes into the single hole of magnets.

Note that the magnets can be replaced with individual coils for test purposes, the power into the coils can be "not counted" since you know the equivalent can be accomplished with permanent magnets.

The point is deriving the proof that free electrons can be accelerated. Searching for cyclotron

Thin wall silver plated tubing is used in radio transmitter tank coils. I have a large piece on hand, about four or five feet long by 1/4" O.D.

http://www.kintronic.com/products/components/strap-and-tubing/3-8-silver-plated-copper-tubing.html

You could try off the shelf tubing that you can silver plate.
« Last Edit: 2014-06-22, 15:03:52 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
...all pointing to manipulation of the electron spin...

;)

That's the wheel-work of nature.

Buy me some coffee
Another patent has been uploaded in the first post of this thread Patent NL1032043 Thanks Itsu for the Translation  O0

Electric energy from bi-element pairs with 'electrets', in between, optionally with electron-"polarization" and/or a "primary" permanent magnetic field added thereto.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=14138

Thanks for the translation

In this patent he claims the thin film metal polariser restricts the electron to "spin" only and spiraling motion  is disallowed. This he claims has the tendency to lower the ohmic resistance up to 500X.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Some of you maybe interested in this patent

Patent NL1030700  Arie De Geus

http://register.octrooicentrum.nl/register/file/1995/1030700

Title
Fuel for combustion engines and gas turbines, with additional Nukleair Merging Component.
Here's a google translation of the extract.
Extract.
A Method and its derivatives Process liners to form stable 'isotopes to be added to hydrocarbon fuels, which are used in internal combustion engines, in which some of' isotope 'listed atoms / ions merge with some protons (H "ions), which instantaneously released when the explosive breakup of the said hydro-carbons, at the time of ignition, at the time of which, extreme pressure and high temperature performance. the mass defects in the fusion events produce additional power, which is added to the energy that is released from the conventional combustion-divider (oxidation) process, so that with substantially less consumption of hydrocarbon fuels, the same amount of energy per unit of time is generated.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Thanks for the translation

In this patent he claims the thin film metal polariser restricts the electron to "spin" only and spiraling motion  is disallowed. This he claims has the tendency to lower the ohmic resistance up to 500X.

that's a nice find

Buy me some coffee
Indeed it is G
It is mentioned and used in 3 of his patents so far but is only shown as a box so far, we are hoping there is more yet in some of the other patents not yet done.

Peter

Buy me some coffee
Another Arie Patent translated but only with google translate.

Low-frequency pulser, Converter. (DC - AC >>)
It's an ultra high efficent DC inverter but uses a relay  ???
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=14476

Another Arie Patent translated but only with google translate.

Low-frequency pulser, Converter. (DC - AC >>)
It's an ultra high efficent DC inverter but uses a relay  ???
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=14476

Looking this over, I find it difficult to figure where the output is derived.

Buy me some coffee
Figure 2 & Fig 3 are the ones to look at

It shows an output transformer in Fig 2 and in fig 3 he says
In Figure 3, a z.g.n. 'Clapp' oscillator 'driven' by the system of this invention. Oscillators with other embodiments, such as, e.g. the "Hart1ey" or the "Colpitts' oscillators can also be" driven " The oscillator in figure 3 is located within the dashed-line rectangle. (20) is a ground connection. A fairly decent AC voltage can be expected at point E, where the appropriate values for the circuit components are used.

I am presuming he uses the Clapp oscillator to produce a sinewave output in Fig 3 and in Fig 2 he is using a transformer to provide a sinewave with losses in the core, so i assume the Fig3 Clapp oscillator is much more efficient.
Could be worth simulating this circuit to see if it can be got working.
« Last Edit: 2014-07-25, 13:44:16 by Peterae »

Buy me some coffee
Is this a Free energy generator as well?

By the use of oscillators, together with 1 or 2 "filters", even free clean AC can be obtained, if this is desired.
or maybe he means free of losses  C.C

I dont understand switch (8 ) is that an ON/OFF switch or a relay contact, if it's an ON switch then it would energise the relay coil (5) all the time.??  :D

Buy me some coffee
This one is for the Petrol Heads   :o

Turbo Charge your car by adding Nuclear Fusion to you Combustion Chamber with this newly translated patent by Arie De Geus
NL1030700

First person to start selling a Lithium hydroxide monohydrate/ and Acetone additive or a sodium tetraborate pentahydrate & Acetone Fuel additive will make a killing  ^-^

NOTE dont add too much though, a ratio of 1/1000 additive to gasoline will give 50 times more combustion power  :o

Fuel for combustion engines and gas turbines, with additional Nukleair Merging Component.
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=14516

Group: Guest
This is quite interesting Peter.  I have heard about long-haul truck drivers adding acetone to their fuel mix.  I always thought the process of doing this simply caused the burn rate to better match with the bore/stroke of the engine creating better combustion efficiency.  I had no idea this was actually setting up some sort of nuclear chain reaction.

I haven't tried this myself as I'm leery to how acetone might deteriorate pump and injector seals.  Just a tad too expensive to find out the hard way.

Buy me some coffee
Yes Matt i have heard of Acetone being added, but in this case the Acetone is only there to dissolve the Nuclear Agent, i just added a bit to my post
NOTE don't add too much though, a ratio of 1/1000 additive to gasoline will give 50 times more combustion power   :o

Should make a 50cc Moped accelerate faster than a Formula 1 racing car if you can hold the combustion chamber together  ;D

Group: Ambassador

Peter
Johan_1955 Has shared Lithium soap and diesel fuel allows 30-40 percent water to be added with same power output

this Acetone idea has been around for some time however this defines things in a much better light.

@ Matt
we could play with this without an engine ....

thx
Chet

Buy me some coffee
Indeed Lithium Sterate (Lithium Soap) is mentioned in the patent, the Acetone is purely to dissolve the Agent, it has to be metered and injected in very small quantities, so small the gain would be obvious, for instance, if you knew how much liquid was injected each time an injection nozzle was fired then the Lithium/Acetone mixture would be 1000th of the amount of gasoline to give 50 times the combusted power.  O0

It can also be applied to oil burner's & i don't see why not Rocket Fuel's  O0

Even with a 1000th volume for the mix Arie works on only 1% of this takes active part in Nuclear Fusion to create the 50 Times, one would need to be very careful with this patent just in case a refinement was stumbled upon, for instance if 100% of the mix was Fused then you would be looking at 5000 times the power.

To stop damage Arie suggests the gasoline mix is greatly reduced because of the 50 times increase in power, so instead of 40 MPG you would be looking at 2000 MPG  :o

The main problem i see is in metering such a small amount of atomized mix & gasoline.

There is very little doubt in my mind Arie had this working, he hints at this and we already Know his Fusion experiments worked as described in the Lab and were independently verified.

Group: Ambassador

OHHHH I like that ....... O0

Thx
Chet

Buy me some coffee
I am coming to the conclusion that this is Stanley Meyers secret.

Arie requires 3 things for Fusion, Lithium, Hydrogen,combustion plasma, he gets the Hydrogen & plasma from the combustion of the hydrocarbon, but note both these things can also be obtained by splitting water into Oxygen & Hydrogen and then Igniting them, you would need to run a Hydrogen rich system to promote Lithium Fusion though.

So it would totally be feasible to run on water & a very small amount of Lithium Hydroxide, tap the alternator to make the H2O the energy gain comes from the fusion.  O0

Oh well that's Stanley Meyer's little secret solved as well  :)

Stanley probably accidentally discovered by stripping the engine down and adding Lithium Grease to the injector threads as he was assembling  :o and didn't even realize it LOL

You may have nailed it Peter.

Seems like an opportunity for Grum to run that little Diesel into his alternator to measure performance, dissolving some Lithium grease in the fuel and sucking a little Hydrogen made on demand from electrolysis (via rectified alternator output) into the air intake.

With the alternator hookup, it would also be easy to measure a performance increase.

Buy me some coffee
I would be much more inclined to use Either Lithium Sterate dissolved in either ethanol or Acetone, the grease probably will gum up the valves.

Borax dissolved in ethanol will also work in place of the Lithium Sterate and is probably a cheap additive.

One thing you need to be aware off, Nuclear Fusion creates mostly heat and some Helium atoms, it creates extra power by further heating the Exhaust gases produced already from combustion of the hydrocarbons, Temperature maybe a real issue, Arie deals with this by injecting water as needed, this has a 2 fold benefit, it absorbs the large amount of Fusion heat and the Steam expands creating further chamber pressure.

water injection can only occur once the engine is warmed up to running temperature.

Buy me some coffee
So this is what i would do.

Take 1 gram of Borax and dissolve in 1 liter of either Ethanol or Acetone, then feed that into the fuel line at a ratio of 1 gasoline & 1 Additive

or

Take 2 grams of Borax and dissolve in 1 liter of either Ethanol or Acetone, then feed that into the fuel line at a ratio of 2 gasoline & 1 Additive

or

Take 3 grams of Borax and dissolve in 1 liter of either Ethanol or Acetone, then feed that into the fuel line at a ratio of 3 gasoline & 1 Additive

I think you get the idea for 4 grams  :)

Buy me some coffee
OK it looks like Boric acid is the way to go, it is soluble in Ethanol and Methanol.

100g on ebay is £1.90

In the patent is says that a high compression ratio is needed preferably 11/1 or above and not below 9.5/1.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-28, 08:31:21