PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:16:43
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Author Topic: electrolysis with nano-pulse power supply  (Read 289708 times)
Group: Ambassador

Group: Guest

i am very interested to know how exactly you manage a 99:1 fuel ratio to get an ICE to run.

To save Les from having to answer the same questions year after year,
here's a link to him previously describing what this present project is all about.

http://pesn.com/2012/04/11/9602072_Les_Banki_on_the_Secret_of_Achieving_Overunity_with_Hydroxy_Using_Injectors/

:-\
« Last Edit: 2014-09-21, 08:04:10 by wings »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
To save Les from having to answer the same questions year after year,
here's a link to him previously describing what this present project is all about.

http://pesn.com/2012/04/11/9602072_Les_Banki_on_the_Secret_of_Achieving_Overunity_with_Hydroxy_Using_Injectors/
This explained nothing,in fact it only adds to the confusion.
Please clarify-->are we talking 99:1 water ratio that is turned into HHO?. If so,then this is a possable ratio,but water is not fuel,so that would be a misdirection of fuel/air ratio.
If we are talking a 99:1 HHO/air ratio,then i remain firm on my statement that this will never run an ICE,regardless of wether an injector is used or not. Fuel injectors do nothing more than atomise the liquid fuel to a finer particle than can be achieved from a carburetor. This allows a more complete and cleaner burn,and more controll over the air/fuel ratio's. As HHO is a gas already,then the injector will not produce a cleaner or more complete burn than that as if the HHO gas was to flow through a throttle body. What it will do is give you controll over any gas left in the intake manifold during the exhausting and compression strokes. But this gas is not wasted,as it is drawn into the engine during the next intake stroke. The injector system will not add to the engines efficiency when running on HHO,it will only eliminate the chance of a back fire through the intake.

The engine spark timing also needs to be set to +/- 1* TDC, and waste spark needs to be removed-->This is what causes the back firing.Once the waste spark is removed,there is no need for an injector,as the intake valve is closed during the next spark cycle.Only if you have a leaky intake valve,can you get a back fire once the waste spark is removed. I achieved this by using a set of points running of the cam shaft,as it is a 2:1 ratio to engine revolutions. But rather than use the points opening to create the spark,i used them to complete the kill switch wire to ground.this way when the points are closed,the kill switch to the coil is on.Only when the points are open,can the coil produce a spark.This eliminates any sparking at the point's,and allows timing by moving the coil position,rather than adjusting the points dwell angle.

In saying all this,please understand that I'm not saying that what is claimed is not possible,or calling any one a lire. All i have stated is from my own experience from experiments. This is one case where i hope I'm very wrong.

Below is a picture of my 15 plate cell,and it will produce 12LPM of HHO with no problem-->it will do 14 LPM if i push it hard.
I also have many ICE's and complete gen sets of different sizes,ranging from 1.2kW to 6 kW's(4hp to 9hp). I am more than happy to replicate per the inventors spec's,including the injection system. I have many different size gas injectors,drive regulators, HHO flow meters and the likes for gas injection systems. I have all that is needed for the project(except your pulse driver)which i can either purchase from you,or use my SG(as seen in pic) to obtain the correct pulse formation.
« Last Edit: 2014-09-22, 11:57:40 by TinMan »

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Hello all,

HHO is the perfect fuel that  burns up to 4400m/s, to fast for any IC engine.

Adding intake air+oxygen makes it less powerful and HHO+added O= less fuel.

Hydrogen is what is needed, you need to take out the oxygen, because this is added from intake stroke of the engine, no need to add more.

This is create better efficiency and will take less energy to produce just hydrogen gas to run a engine.

Clearly, fuel mixture is the key, not timing as some people believe when using plan HHO!

Laughable!

As just a comment from someone who hasn't had much to do with HHO but understands fuel gasses and the effect of pure oxygen mixed with fuel gasses due to being a boilermaker and also having messed with cars all my life.

I think if water can be converted to HHO and the burn rate does not suit a conventional IC engine then maybe a new ICE design needs to be considered.
Also, if a design can comprise of a closed system with recycling of exhaust water and the agent/gas used for control of the burn rate that might be good.

I think if HHO is to be some fantastic source of fuel and 8 times what is considered possible can be had then a complete redesign of the power unit or IC engine that can use it well should be considered and may mitigate many current issues with applying the fuel to conventional IC engines.

Cars are replaced so often these days it seems a bit obsolete to be concerned with running old engines on HHO.

If electrolysis produces both Hydrogen and Oxygen then both gases are needed for combustion and discarding the oxygen to replace it with a mixture of gases including oxygen in varying concentrations seem a bit non precise. If the HHO produced has a given ratio of hydrogen to oxygen then just the right amount of inert gas needs to be mixed with the HHO before it enters the chamber and the timings all tightly controlled.

There is no reason a IC engine even needs to remain in a piston and crank configuration either, a combination of a closed pressure system (sterling engine like) and the raw power of burning HHO in an enclosed space seems it could have promise in a few different ways.

Design a new engine for the fuel, not tailor the fuel for the existing engine I say.

@All
 Tomorrow the injector  recommended by Les will be on its way to Grumage for testing.

We shall see...?

thx
Chet

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

From the 1860's to the mid 1890's ALL IC Engines ran on gaseous fuel. This fuel was predominantly Hydrogen !! Apart from Etienne Lenoir's engine who actually pioneered the use of HT ignition and spark plugs, most were ignited by Hot tube. Ever wondered where the term Chauffer came from ??

These engines had a rather low compression ratio so as not to pre ignite the mixture. With the onset of LT and then HT ignition higher ratios of compression were used to gain more power from the same bore and stroke  !!

As has already been stated Hydrogen burns fast !! You don't need an advanced ignition as there is no need to get things burning!!  Ah burning, yes that is what is happening, we are heating the Nitrogen causing it to expand upon our piston, simple as that !!

I have had a long chat with Mike (Centraflow) BTW, thanks for your patience Mike !!  ;)   I will be progressing to a slightly larger compression 2 stroke engine built to the Systemé Loyal principle. I will of course keep you posted.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

The hydrogen all by itself will not burn without any oxygen to facilitate combustion. To get the fastest burn rate of any hydrocarbon/fuel gas exactly the correct amount of oxygen mixed evenly with the fuel gas is required.

If we take for example acetylene gas if we burn it in air the burn is slow and dirty with lots of soot, but if we start our oxy - acetylene torch and adjust it produce a neutral flame so that the oxygen mixed with the acetylene is the correct amount to burn all of the acetylene/fuel gas cleanly, then extinguish the flame without altering the fuel and oxygen mixture adjustment then fill a balloon with the mixture when ignited it burns like an explosion.

I don't see any way for it burn completely and cleanly without having the correct amount of oxygen available to burn all the hydrogen, I wouldn't like to exhaust any hard made hydrogen unburned.

So what is needed in my opinion is Hydrogen and oxygen and maybe added air as well in the correct ratio to burn the fuel gas completely and maybe some inert gas to take up space or something.

I think that slowing the burn rate is ok as long as all the hydrogen and oxygen produced for the purpose is utilized.

One thing is not disputable HHO is a highly combustible substance and in my opinion a person should need a permit to produce it, just as with explosives ect.
It's a lot more dangerous than just a fuel gas alone. Magnitudes more dangerous.

Brad & others,

This post is not just a 'have a go at' some of you.
It is general.
I want ALL readers here to understand WHAT is happening and WHY.

First of all, I have no intention, time or the desire to repeat all those things which I have been publishing for years!

I don't care how many HHO experiments you guys have performed!!
IF you want answers, you need to STUDY my WFGP.

You will also have to read ALL my posts on this thread, not just a couple!
There are NO short-cuts here if you want results.

Note that I don't make what some call “claims”.
I make statements, take them or leave them!
In addition, I regularly point out the obvious.

Without trying to be nasty or rude to anyone, I say some of you have a 'problem'.
Your ATTITUDE.
Every other problem you have originates from that.
Period.

Several negative comments about HyrOxy in general has NOT escaped my attention!

They have been made both on this Forum and elsewhere and now HERE on THIS thread!

It is unfortunate that there are people who declare things they are unable to do as IMPOSSIBLE!

Personal opinions don't concern me but when FALSE statements are made on public Forums, then it becomes a different issue altogether.
Intentional or not, it becomes downright MISLEADING information!!

Brad, I will now analyze your comments.

The first BIG mistake is that you try to compare HydrOxy to hydrocarbon fuels.
That is like comparing apples to oranges.
No ifs, no buts.

There is simply NO comparison!
Not even to Hydrogen. (H2)

Which is a PUSSYCAT compared to freshly created (nascent) HydrOxy!

Peter H., the Greek/Australian genius who has been running his car on water since 1979 (and a second car since 1998) has repeatedly stated that water is 26 times more powerful than petrol!

I have no problems whatsoever with his statement as it is also my experience.
THAT is my reality.
Everything else is just OPINIONS and the last time I checked, OPINIONS don't run engines!!! :) ;D

Yet you have stated that water is not a fuel. 
Is that so? 
Because YOU say so???

With 26 times more power than petrol, water is not a fuel?? Yeah, right.....!
Are you serious?

Then there are those who are stuck with their 'theories' and calculations of “calorific” values of Hydrogen, etc., etc.
And they wonder WHY they don't get any results!

There is also another aspect to this which very few people seem to be aware of, despite my previous efforts of explaining.
ENERGY.
No, I am NOT talking about some “calorific” energy derived from matter.
The energy I am referring to has many names, take your pick.
Aether, ZPE, Orgone, Life force or whatever.....

I am sure most of you have heard about the 'Joe Cell'.
Contrary to some opinions, it has nothing to do with HydrOxy or electrolysis.
Sure, you see Joe exploding some gas bubbles during his cell conditioning which is part of the process. 
However, that is where it ends.
Consider this: after the cell is 'conditioned', the tube from the cell is attached to the wall of the engine block.
There is NO HOLE.
Therefore, NOT A SINGLE PARTICLE of any description can enter the engine!!

Care to explain how it works with conventional theory???

The MAIN problem most people have is DISBELIEF!

Brad, in your last post you said you are not calling anyone 'a liar'....

Well, either you have not read my post #68, or you don't pay proper attention to what you read because you have just called my friend Pete a 'liar'!!  ;D ;)

What I have described in post #68 was/is Pete's set-up, BEFORE any engine modifications.
Yet, it already lines up nicely with the 99:1 AIR/HydrOxy ratio, just as I wrote it 7 years earlier!

Despite that, you still insist that no ICE will ever run with that ratio!  Hello.....?!?

Did you know that properly made HydrOxy has 4 times the power of HydrOxy made by pure DC?
Then there are those who also 'claim' Ortho and Para spin of H and O under certain conditions.
(I don't necessarily agree with this but I include it here to try to make this explanation complete.)

Brad, in short, from your explanation of your set-up, I have concluded that your HHO is of low
quality. 
It has very little or no mono-atomic H and O.
It is all H2 and O2.
THAT is the reason why you need such a large volume.

The other thing you need to look at is the EFFICIENCY of your electrolyser.
You might ask, what has efficiency got to do with it??
A LOT!

Consider the following:
When you electrolyse water under ideal conditions but using DC power, you create only H2 and O2!
NO Brown's Gas whatsoever!
(I have already explained all this, long time ago, in my parers and in Forum posts.)

Once you break the Faraday “wall” (efficiency), you start getting more and more mono-atomic
H and O.
How do you know when that happens?
Just measure the gas volume and compare that to the energy consumed.
If you know the “gas laws”, you will notice the unmistakable volume increase!

A brief explanation:
Say you have have 1L of di-atomic H2. (at atmospheric pressure)
Now split it into mono-atomic form (H) and it will occupy 2L of space!

To sum it up in a practical way: 
Normally, you should get around 2000L of gas from 1L of water.
IF, I repeat, IF we were clever enough to convert it ALL to mono-atomic H and O, we would have 4000L of gas!!!

Brad, in the last line of your post I detect a misunderstanding on your part:
Quote:
“...(except your pulse driver) which I can either purchase from you, or use my SG (as seen in pic) to obtain the correct pulse formation.”

The nano-pulse power supply (which is being developed and is the subject of THIS thread) CANNOT be used with a series cell electrolyser as it can only drive a single cell.

Folks, the first time I ran an engine on Brown's Gas was about 18 years ago.

But here comes Mr Tommey Reed who has repeatedly stated that the entire HHO issue is a con, dead waste of time, energy and money!
If you don't believe this, just visit the 'overunity.com' Forum and you can read it yourself!

So, I have been wasting my time, my energy and money to develop what I have and have now shared with everyone who is interested.
You see, I must have been dreaming or hallucinating for the past 18 years.
What I have seen was/is not real, according to Tommey Reed!
Fascinating, isn't it?????

Quote:
“Clearly, fuel mixture is the key, not timing as some people believe when using plan HHO!
Laughable!”

If this isn't a clear, unmistakable attempt to ridicule and discredit me, my efforts and outright DISCOURAGE replications, I don't know what is!!

I accepted a membership in this Forum because I thought it would be 'different' from others.....
Enough said.
I rest my case.

Cheers,
Les Banki

Once you break the Faraday “wall” (efficiency), you start getting more and more mono-atomic
H and O.
How do you know when that happens?
Just measure the gas volume and compare that to the energy consumed.
If you know the “gas laws”, you will notice the unmistakable volume increase!

Les,

Are there any other obvious symptoms when you slip into the monatomic range?

I have a precision torch tip I use with HydrOxy and under certain conditions I see a slight flame color change.  Could this be helpful?  Is more pinkish than blue a positive sign or the opposite?

I'm never sure about production rate because as I change the duty cycle of the pulsing, I'm reducing the overall energy put into the cell, however I don't always see the flow rate change linearly as I make adjustments.  I also notice a significant lag in the pulse changes compared with the flow rate; having a little back pressure on the cell makes it even more difficult.

Some things you could probably help me rule out are:
*  Electrolyte  --  I'm using NaOH.  Would I have better success with KOH?
*  Bubbler  --  Should this be removed?  I'm using just distilled water but have tried also with a little vinegar.
*  Hose length  --  Should this be kept as short as possible?
*  Reservoir  --  Mine is pretty large but I only keep it about half full of liquid.  Should this be reduced?

If you can think of anything downstream of the electronics I can focus my attention on, that would be very helpful.  Still wrestling with the quality of the HydrOxy I'm producing.  If I can get this part figured out, the rest should come together fairly painlessly.

Les,

Are there any other obvious symptoms when you slip into the monatomic range?

I have a precision torch tip I use with HydrOxy and under certain conditions I see a slight flame color change.  Could this be helpful?  Is more pinkish than blue a positive sign or the opposite?

I'm never sure about production rate because as I change the duty cycle of the pulsing, I'm reducing the overall energy put into the cell, however I don't always see the flow rate change linearly as I make adjustments.  I also notice a significant lag in the pulse changes compared with the flow rate; having a little back pressure on the cell makes it even more difficult.

Some things you could probably help me rule out are:
*  Electrolyte  --  I'm using NaOH.  Would I have better success with KOH?
*  Bubbler  --  Should this be removed?  I'm using just distilled water but have tried also with a little vinegar.
*  Hose length  --  Should this be kept as short as possible?
*  Reservoir  --  Mine is pretty large but I only keep it about half full of liquid.  Should this be reduced?

If you can think of anything downstream of the electronics I can focus my attention on, that would be very helpful.  Still wrestling with the quality of the HydrOxy I'm producing.  If I can get this part figured out, the rest should come together fairly painlessly.

Hey Matt, I was wondering if I could get some advice on the requirements for operating a HHO torch and maybe a link to some info for constructing a simple cell or stack
to supply the HHO, I can build a nano second pulser, I already have a couple that will do well under 1 uS, and I have use for a torch, but I don't want to rent the traditional gas cylinders and so forth.

Even if I fail to get the desired results related to this thread I would be happy to get a relatively safe working HHO torch.

My apologies to Les for going off topic a bit, I'm definitely not against HHO, it's just that I like to think of alternatives to conventional IC engines that are still internal combustion engines but not in the same old configuration.

Anyway Matt if you have any easy tips to pass on just PM me if it's not appropriate here. I hope no one took my danger comment as negative, it's actually a positive because powerful means useful, ie, a vegemite sandwich is safe but I cant heat a piece of steel rod so I can bend it with a sandwich.

I would like to use it as I make it which is I think how the torch must work. As I said I am safety trained with industrial gasses as I am a tradesman boilermaker, but I've never used a HHO generator-torch setup.

Les
Thanks for taking the time to post those comments ,as you have probably noticed  the specified Injector is being sent to Graham

I appreciate your patience ,I don't think for an instant that Brad means to call you a Liar ,We appreciate the opportunity to replicate your work and to learn the methods to properly proceed.

Have I missed the file where you discuss HHO production and the various states ?

Also,
I will speak with Tom today.

Respectfully
Chet

Buy me some coffee
Les
Thanks for taking the time to post those comments ,as you have probably noticed  the specified Injector is being sent to Graham

I appreciate your patience ,I don't think for an instant that Brad means to call you a Liar

Respectfully
Chet

Well i thought i made that perfectly clear in my post Quote: In saying all this,please understand that I'm not saying that what is claimed is not possible,or calling any one a lire. All i have stated is from my own experience from experiments. This is one case where i hope I'm very wrong.
 Im not sure what part of that isnt clear?.

Buy me some coffee
Hello all,

Adding intake air+oxygen makes it less powerful and HHO+added O= less fuel.

Hydrogen is what is needed, you need to take out the oxygen, because this is added from intake stroke of the engine, no need to add more.

Clearly, fuel mixture is the key, not timing as some people believe when using plan HHO!

Laughable!

Two incorrect statements Tommy.
Oxygen or an oxidiser is needed for hydrogen to burn. Adding ambient air creates a larger explosion when using HHO as fuel,as there is also nitrogen in ambient air-so you now have nitrous oxide,and we know what happens when you add nitrous oxide gas into the engines intake. Pure HHO creates an implosion,and by adding the ambient air,we get an explosion.The reason for this is the ambient air is super heated within the cylinder,and of course expands rapidly.

The timing is also crucial,as a HHO fuel mix ignites at a far greater rate than a fuel like gasoline. So the last thing you want is a HHO fuel mix igniting 8* BTDC-you will simply drive the piston back down before it passes TDC.

This explained nothing,in fact it only adds to the confusion.

I am more than happy to replicate per the inventors spec's, including the injection system.

I agree. (and might add that its not easy to bite one's tongue in this thread),
but for a cost of $50 or so, and Peter's generous offer to provide the circuitry,
we shall, soon enough, each find out for ourselves.

Buy me some coffee
@ Les

I have no problem with people analyzing my comment's-as long as they get it right.

Quote Les: Yet you have stated that water is not a fuel.  
Is that so?  
Because YOU say so???

No Les,not because i say so,because it is fact. Water is not a fuel-water that has been refined and processed into HHO then becomes a fuel,but it is no longer water,as water is a liquid and HHO is a gas.
I stand by my statement,and will only correct it if you can show any reference or link on the WWW that says water is a fuel while in the liquid state of water.

Quote: Despite that, you still insist that no ICE will ever run with that ratio!  Hello.....?!?
 Yes,this is an incorrect statement by myself. I should have said-No ICE will run on this ratio using any fuel i know of.

Quote: Did you know that properly made HydrOxy has 4 times the power of HydrOxy made by pure DC?
No Les,i did not know this,and have never seen this.

Quote: Brad, in short, from your explanation of your set-up, I have concluded that your HHO is of low
quality.  
It has very little or no mono-atomic H and O.
It is all H2 and O2.
THAT is the reason why you need such a large volume.

This is very possable,and the very reason i am here on this thread-to find answers.

Quote: The other thing you need to look at is the EFFICIENCY of your electrolyser.
You might ask, what has efficiency got to do with it??
A LOT!

Yes,i know efficiency is the key,and the dry cell is suppose to be the most efficient cell out there,and so that is why i have one. Im guessing you don't agree with this?,and you could be right.

Quote: Brad, in the last line of your post I detect a misunderstanding on your part .The nano-pulse power supply (which is being developed and is the subject of THIS thread) CANNOT be used with a series cell electrolyser as it can only drive a single cell.
 OK,yes i put 2 and 2 together,and came up with five. I looked at the picture of your new multiplate cell on post 68,and thought the driver was for that cell.

Quote: But here comes Mr Tommey Reed who has repeatedly stated that the entire HHO issue is a con.

I would think his statement was made because so many people have been con'd over the years with HHO wonder cell's that supposedly worked as stated. But like i said Quote: In saying all this,please understand that I'm not saying that what is claimed is not possible,or calling any one a liar. All i have stated is from my own experience from experiments. This is one case where i hope I'm very wrong.

Quote: I accepted a membership in this Forum because I thought it would be 'different' from others.....

Indeed it will be. Here there are people willing to spend there own time and money to replicate as the inventor request--> and i am one of those people. But please understand Les,that this cry of wolf has been made many time's,and people no longer go charging in blind,spending all there hard earned cash without asking a few questions,and making some claims that are backed up with there own research. In this case,it would seem you have some kind of gas we are yet to see and experiment with.

My apologies if you think i was trying to shoot you down,as that was not my intention.

Brad

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
I have put this together and thought it might be a good place to post it for ref:

Now there are two important things to note:-

1.   atomic hydrogen has a half life of 0.3 sec

2.   H2 split into H+H ends up with each atom spining in opposite directions (magnetic spin), because of this they can be separated so as to maintain atomic hydrogen for up to several days, not easy, but can be done.

regards

Mike 8)

PS the é should be formula, "goes to". Seems changing from open source writer to pdf it did not work properly C.C

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a cigar
I have put this together and thought it might be a good place to post it for ref:

Now there are two important things to note:-

1.   atomic hydrogen has a half life of 0.3 sec

2.   H2 split into H+H ends up with each atom spining in opposite directions (magnetic spin), because of this they can be separated so as to maintain atomic hydrogen for up to several days, not easy, but can be done.

regards

Mike 8)

PS the é should be formula, "goes to". Seems changing from open source writer to pdf it did not work properly C.C
Dear Mike.

That short post explained a lot !! Thank you.

So we need that very energetic material to enter our cylinder. How strong does the magnetic field need to be ? Could we achieve it using permanent magnets ?

The alternative is to have a cell so close to our intake that, that 0.3 seconds half life can't happen until its too late !!

If we divide 3000 rpm by 4, that equals 750, divided by 60, equals 12.5 inductions per second ??  Is this right ?? I am using the premise that there is one induction stroke over the two cycles in a 4 stroke engine i.e. a quarter !! For the UK 50 HZ equals 3000 rpm.

Is my mathematics correct ??  ???

Cheers Graham.
« Last Edit: 2014-09-22, 21:05:33 by Grumage »

Here there are people willing to spend there own time and money to replicate as the inventor request--> and i am one of those people. ...

...and I, upon further consideration, won't be one of them.

The JET 21 fuel injector being used here is rated to operate at just over 10 psi,
not much when you consider that it requires around 15 psi to inflate a toy party balloon.
Nevertheless, this application will require a container vessel with a pressure relief valve
to hold the gas as its continually being produced by the electrolyser and relieved via the injector.

With all due respect, I wont be participating in a project requiring the maintenance of any amount
of electrolyser gas, under any amount of pressure, as its not exactly my first day at this rodeo either,
but will follow the project with interest, although as usual, the titled thread has predictably gone off topic.

If we divide 3000 rpm by 4, that equals 750, divided by 60, equals 12.5 inductions per second ??  Is this right ?? I am using the premise that there is one induction stroke over the two cycles in a 4 stroke engine i.e. a quarter !! For the UK 50 HZ equals 3000 rpm.

Is my mathematics correct ??  ???

Why 4 Grumage?

If we do 3000 revs / minute, we have 50 revs / second and we inject every other rev, that's 25 injections / second.

And during the intake stroke we can inject at best 180 degrees of that stroke.  So this gives us:

Trigger signal every 40ms at TDC.
Pulse duration is 1/2 of one rev (@ 3000rpm this is 100 half revs / second) or 10ms.

Now check my math...

All,

I have decided that from now on, I will write a series of SHORT posts, dealing with a single issue, comment or question.
I think that will be easier on everyone, including me!

I still say that some of you have not bothered to read the documents I have provided and are just jumping to conclusions.
Therefore, I now attach some of the IMPORTANT ones, hoping that perhaps when they are right in front of you, you will READ them?
That would certainly eliminate a lot of misunderstandings!

Graham,

Sorry, your 'math' is NOT correct.  (Matt is correct, he just expressed it differently!)
Please read the attached files and things will become clear.
Just remember, TIMING is everything!
'Stuff up' the TIMING and you will get no-where!  Guaranteed!!

Cheers,
Les Banki

Even if I fail to get the desired results related to this thread I would be happy to get a relatively safe working HHO torch.

My apologies to Les for going off topic a bit, I'm definitely not against HHO, it's just that I like to think of alternatives to conventional IC engines that are still internal combustion engines but not in the same old configuration.
 I hope no one took my danger comment as negative, it's actually a positive because powerful means useful, ie, a vegemite sandwich is safe but I cant heat a piece of steel rod so I can bend it with a sandwich.

I would like to use it as I make it which is I think how the torch must work. As I said I am safety trained with industrial gasses as I am a tradesman boilermaker, but I've never used a HHO generator-torch setup.

Farmhand,

Since you have expressed an interest in welding with HHO, I can assist you since I have also designed a COMPLETE welder too, many years ago.
I have attached scanned copies of the printed brochure so you get an idea what it is like.
If you like, we can get back to this later....
However, even at this point in time I advise you (or anyone who wants to 'play' with this) to use a solenoid for gas shut off.
That is because if you don't shut off the gas quickly enough, it BACKFIRES, EVERY time!  Guaranteed!

The other attachments belong to my previous post....
I am sure you guys will sort it out....!

Cheers,
Les Banki

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

I am standing firm !!

The "Otto" or 4 stroke IC Engine uses  2 revolutions of the crank to complete it's cycle.

The induction stroke is half of the first revolution second half is compression. Start of second revolution, power stroke followed by exhaust.

My simple logic is telling me that induction is therefore one quarter of the running speed!!

Am I correct?

Cheers Graham.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:16:43