PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 21:10:51
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20
Author Topic: electrolysis with nano-pulse power supply  (Read 290888 times)
Group: Guest
Brad, (Tinman)

This short post is mostly of a technical nature.

I need to point out that you have made a SERIOUS MISTAKE, 'mixing up' the experimental
nano-pulse power supply with my WFGP design for a complete system, still using the 139 cell HV electrolyser!

I know you are not an “electronics guy” but I don't believe that is the reason (or excuse) for your mistake.
I can only put it down to: 
you are NOT paying proper attention to what you read,
jumping to conclusions, or,
you simply don't understand what you have read!

In other words, you got it all WRONG from the very beginning and you have based all your attacks on my integrity on your own mistake!

Here I quote from your post:

“I have the two circuit board's,but i was waiting on the video you were apparently going to produce on your running device before i spent my hard earned cash on yet another unworkable device.”

The two boards you have are for the experimental nano-pulse power supply which were generously donated to you by 'Peterae', free of charge.

Further, you did NOT order a pcb package for the WFGP from me.
(Of coarse, you could have ordered boards directly from my supplier in China but knowing your HOSTILE attitude towards what you consider as “impossible”, I rule out that possibility!)

In short, you have NO circuit boards for the WFGP (there are 17 boards for a complete system!)

Thus, you have NOT spent ANY of your “hard earned cash on yet another unworkable device”!
(your own words, Brad!)

One last thing:  please TRY to learn the difference between STATEMENTS and CLAIMS!

Cheers,
Les Banki

8 times 'Faraday' electrolysis with nano-pulse power supply

Is that a "statement", or a "claim"?

« Last Edit: 2015-06-01, 05:35:39 by TinselKoala »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Brad, (Tinman)

This short post is mostly of a technical nature.

I need to point out that you have made a SERIOUS MISTAKE, 'mixing up' the experimental
nano-pulse power supply with my WFGP design for a complete system, still using the 139 cell HV electrolyser!

I know you are not an “electronics guy” but I don't believe that is the reason (or excuse) for your mistake.
I can only put it down to: 
you are NOT paying proper attention to what you read,
jumping to conclusions, or,
you simply don't understand what you have read!

In other words, you got it all WRONG from the very beginning and you have based all your attacks on my integrity on your own mistake!

Here I quote from your post:

“I have the two circuit board's,but i was waiting on the video you were apparently going to produce on your running device before i spent my hard earned cash on yet another unworkable device.”

The two boards you have are for the experimental nano-pulse power supply which were generously donated to you by 'Peterae', free of charge.

Further, you did NOT order a pcb package for the WFGP from me.
(Of coarse, you could have ordered boards directly from my supplier in China but knowing your HOSTILE attitude towards what you consider as “impossible”, I rule out that possibility!)

In short, you have NO circuit boards for the WFGP (there are 17 boards for a complete system!)

Thus, you have NOT spent ANY of your “hard earned cash on yet another unworkable device”!
(your own words, Brad!)

One last thing:  please TRY to learn the difference between STATEMENTS and CLAIMS!

Cheers,
Les Banki

Les,i have made no mistake on either account.

This is very straight forward,and yes-i do know the difference between statements and claims.
You have made both many times  in this thread.

So lets clear this up for everyone here--> lets keep your integrity intact.
Are you claiming(as you have done throughout this thread)that your 139 cell system will run an ICE in a looped situation. To make things very clear,and to remove all this beating around the bush,a looped system is one that dose NOT require any external energy input. So your 139 cell system is powered by the generator that is coupled to the motor which is  receiving it's fuel source from your 139 cel systeml only.

Now your nanopluse system. Is it your claim that the nanopulse system is the system that achieves this 8X Faraday result?-->as the thread heading claims.

I hope you show your integrity,and answer these two questions with a simple yes or no answer.

Brad

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Mookie,

Quote:
This is simple. He is claiming "8 times 'Faraday' electrolysis with nano-pulse power supply" to run an automobile.

Oh, really...??

You clearly don't have a clue what the "8 times 'Faraday' electrolysis with nano-pulse power supply" thread is about.
You did NOT read my posts PROPERLY, nor did you check out the background material which I have attached to my posts.

Quote:
You would think he would be going to Stockholm Sweden to pick up his Nobel Prize for this incredible accomplishment.

Yeh...In 1998, Stanley Meyer was also on his way to Stockholm to pick up his Noble Price for running his 'dune buggy' on water, across the USA, widely reported by major TV stations!
Unfortunately, he made the bad decision to have a 'pit-stop' at the cemetery where he remained ever since!

Mookie, I have now concluded that you are nothing more than a STUPID troublemaker and I wonder who the hell recommended you for membership in this Forum??

Les Banki

Les,

The only bitch I have is with the engine management system.  I too am not an idiot when it comes to these devices.  I built from scratch a complete digital EMS for a Formula SAE race car back when I was in college, which worked like a charm I might add.  I know you're an analog guy and I do acknowledge your skill-set when it comes to using discrete components to achieve what you have designed.  Using ramp/comparator circuits to produce optimal timing is something today's engineers wouldn't even consider, mostly because they couldn't do it even if they did understand it.  It's the same as comparing a digital oscilloscope to an analog equivalent.  They are not, but their intended purpose IS the same.  In this context, an EMS is an EMS, regardless of how it operates internally.  Externally it controls injection quantity and timing, giving the engine what it needs to run.  This is where I start to lose my patience.

What I understand from your published work and your statements on this forum, is that by properly injecting high volume, low pressure HHO at the precise time, the engine is able to produce power that otherwise wouldn't be possible.  Let me just say this, my EMS and injector combination simply did not show ANY indication of this being the case.  I know all about volumetric efficiency within an ICE and I will say it for the record, the electronics is not what is holding me back from a self-runner, if such a thing is possible.  The only possible way my system can run the way you claim yours does, is for there to be some geometric or mechanical difference between our two setups.  You clearly said you would not post pictures or video of your engine, running or not.  So as far as I could tell, we were done here.  There was nothing more I could learn from your assembly, because it was not on the table for you to show it.  For me this was a little like someone telling me I won a brand new car, only I would have to make a trip to the moon to collect the keys.

At this time, the genset is gone.  I put it on Craig's List and said goodbye.  I hated doing that, because I had spent a lot of time and money on that project thinking at some point you would show me what I was missing.  So no Les, I'm not trying to chew your ass off.  I would like you to make a full commitment to really help people achieve what you have said you achieved.  I'd like to see you go all the way.  Do a full show-n-tell, man up, take it to the next level.  Show me what I did wrong and I might even get me another genset and try again.  Your next step would cost you nothing, but the results of it would be priceless.  Get your camera out; show me how your injector is staged.  Fire that puppy up and let us see that we have more work to do.  You do that and I'll promise you I'll do my part as will many others.  You're the Master Les, in full control of your legacy.  If you truly want your Students to advance, you now know what you need to do.

Mookie, I have now concluded that you are nothing more than a STUPID troublemaker and I wonder who the hell recommended you for membership in this Forum??

Les Banki

Let the record show:

You have never produced evidence that you have achieved 8 times Faraday electrolysis
or demonstrated that you are able to run an automobile with your set up
after posting your garbage on forums like this for over 8 years.

This is a forum that demands evidence from members who make such statements.

« Last Edit: 2015-06-01, 12:51:26 by Mookie »

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...

Les Banki
Les,

I would ask that you stop your childish name-calling. You say you're 77 years old? Well show a little more self-respect then would ya? It's not becoming.

Also, since there is much confusion as to what you are stating and claiming in this thread, I am kindly asking you to clarify.

Thanks,

Buy me some coffee
A well respected and very smart member of both OU and OUR had this to say in a thread not so long ago on The OU forum.

INT: DAY: FADE IN....

A: I have an overunity machine in my garage!
B: Oh yeah, that's great. Let's see it working!
A: You're a stupid idiot for not believing me!
B: I just want you to provide evidence for your claim, that's all.
A: What a troll! Why don't you stick your head back in the sand, or some other dark place!
B: So why don't you just refute me by showing your evidence?
A: Who's paying you to suppress me, the CIA or the NSA?
B: Where are your measurements?
A: Go Away! You should be banned for your negativity!
B: I just want to see some evidence for your claim.
A: You're nothing but an agent of suppression, and too stupid to understand that I'm the Free Energy Messiah!
B: (shrugs shoulders and walks away)

FADE TO BLACK....

As funny as that may seem,it is exactly what we see when claimants are asked for proof. Every time with out fail,this is how it go's down,and the guys like Matt are left out of pocket with a device that dose not work as claimed. This is the sole reason for the rules that are imposed on this forum-->to stop people loosing money on unworkable devices.

While Les was happy to,and had time for giving Mookie a serve,i see he side stepped around my two (very simple)question's.
It is very clear that Les dose not have a running device based around the claims or systems he has posted here on this thread,and will avoid at all cost any request to produce evidence to the contrary

It's called "systems engineering".  And to be such an engineer, you have to be able to communicate, in full with repeatable results.  So what kind of results can one expect to get from 17 circuit boards?  It's unknown, because what is being delivered is not a complete system.  Can I hook these circuits to a refrigerator and get a self-running device?  Not likely.  How about a Briggs & Stratton 5000 watt genset?  Maybe, but there is still a lot of unknowns involved.  Until those unknowns are documented, we still have an incomplete system.

As a Systems Integrator, I would not be able to feed my family and keep a roof over their heads by offering partial solutions.  What I deliver must work in totality.  It must be complete and it must be maintainable by others BEFORE I can cash any check.  I have no doubt Les is capable of the same professionalism.  Will he grit his teeth and finish what he has started?  I hope he does.  A complete package would not only help many in the short term, it would also provide a basis for significant research in the long run.

Les, you have the floor.

FYI,

This thread title has changed. Unless and until Les Banki demonstrates COP>1 performance of his device, the current title shall remain.

Group: Tinkerer

It is doubtful that Les will return to the floor.

Les has offered freely the fruits of his labors for any who
may be interested.  No demands for remuneration have
been made.  For those who are disinterested there has
been no effort to persuade otherwise.

Is what Les advocates possible?  I believe it is.

All that remains is for me to prove it to myself.

Yes, it is being done at numerous locations on Planet
Earth.  Most who are developing the process do so
peacefully and without fanfare seeking always to maintain
a low profile.  Les has explained why.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
It is doubtful that Les will return to the floor.

Les has offered freely the fruits of his labors for any who
may be interested.  No demands for remuneration have
been made.  For those who are disinterested there has
been no effort to persuade otherwise.

Is what Les advocates possible?  I believe it is.

All that remains is for me to prove it to myself.

Yes, it is being done at numerous locations on Planet
Earth.  Most who are developing the process do so
peacefully and without fanfare seeking always to maintain
a low profile.  Les has explained why.

Well said, I don't see anything wrong that Les has done in any way, what I do see is a load of childish, presumed grownups, on some kind of witch hunt for what looks like their own purpose, what ever that is!

What a sorry state of affairs, this forums name is, OU research, and that is what Les has produced here, you take it OR leave it, that is your choice.

The forum is fast becoming another OU.com, a total farce of a forum, infact it has just become an American type show with the usual actors, the good, bad and the ugly, you takes your choice of who fits into which category, the winner is the owner with his advertising revenue, "get the idea", I wonder if the actors get paid :-\ on that one.

As long as nobody hurts anyone then I don't see a problem. I have only seen one person build part of this and he only has praise for Les, and a good job he has done to of building it as all have seen, has he become angry with Les for some reason? well no, if you don't like what Les does in his thread then don't post there creating an "espectacular". Les is a very good electronics design engineer who has kept up to date with the changes in the industry over the many years he has been at it

I think enough said, probably too much, but it makes me very angry, and I'm thinking twice to carry on here, which is a shame as there are one or two very good people here, I just wonder how long they will stay !

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Well Mike,

In case you weren't aware, we take extraordinary claims (EC's) very seriously here, unlike OU.com.

Now, if the title itself is making an EC, then one would expect a post to back up that EC. Since I have seen no such post, the title was changed. Fair enough? If one makes an EC within a post itself, then again, one would expect a followup post to support that EC.

Yes, I think folks may have gotten a little excited about some of the statements Les has made here, and I have corrected them on that. I've also given Les the floor to clear up any misunderstandings anyone may have had about some of his statements. In fact, the floor is still open. Les?

Buy me some coffee
Well said, I don't see anything wrong that Les has done in any way, what I do see is a load of childish, presumed grownups, on some kind of witch hunt for what looks like their own purpose, what ever that is!

What a sorry state of affairs, this forums name is, OU research, and that is what Les has produced here, you take it OR leave it, that is your choice.

The forum is fast becoming another OU.com, a total farce of a forum, infact it has just become an American type show with the usual actors, the good, bad and the ugly, you takes your choice of who fits into which category, the winner is the owner with his advertising revenue, "get the idea", I wonder if the actors get paid :-\ on that one.

As long as nobody hurts anyone then I don't see a problem. I have only seen one person build part of this and he only has praise for Les, and a good job he has done to of building it as all have seen, has he become angry with Les for some reason? well no, if you don't like what Les does in his thread then don't post there creating an "espectacular". Les is a very good electronics design engineer who has kept up to date with the changes in the industry over the many years he has been at it

I think enough said, probably too much, but it makes me very angry, and I'm thinking twice to carry on here, which is a shame as there are one or two very good people here, I just wonder how long they will stay !

regards

Mike 8)
Mike
As i am amongst those that you refer to,then let me ask you this.
It is very simple,and i think many here have overlooked the guidelines of this forum,and what DOSE set it apart from OU.com

To give the utmost of performance;
- To make no assumptions, no matter how “obvious” things may appear to me;
- To never jump to conclusions when apparent anomalies are observed;
- To investigate and strive to eliminate ALL possible sources of error BEFORE
making conclusions about any observed anomalies;
- To exercise due diligence in regards to fully understanding what I am doing,
and how I am doing it;
- To conduct my experiments, tests, and measurements in a scientific manner
and with the correct and most appropriate equipment;
- To strive for and take steps towards making COP measurements that are
flawless and accurate, while understanding and accounting for the
limitations and idiosyncrasies of my test equipment;
- To place integrity before ego;
- To post claims of overunity only when backed up with solid proof and
evidence in the form of fully documented, and accurate measurements and
test setup diagrams;
- To do my best in explaining and illustrating my disclosures, and be wellprepared
to answer any questions on things I may have overlooked;
- To seek advice, guidance, and review from my un-biased peers and those
with more technical know-how BEFORE I post any extraordinary claims of
overunity;

Is there something that you(and others) don't agree with in the power and creed document/guidelines ?.
Some of us here are here because this forum dose the best job of filtering junk from fact. This stops most of us here from wasting time and money on devices that don't work as claimed-->E.G,Matt Watts spent a lot of money,and it doesn't work as claimed.

Throughout the thread Les has claimed that water will deliver free energy to us,but has yet to back it up with the proof required(that ALL agree to)that is stated in the power and creed document. Some say that this forum is becoming like OU.com because people are asking for proof :o,well it will become like OU.com if people are able to claim free energy devices without having to provide evidence. To shun those that ask for proof is nothing short of stupidity.Only a couple of weeks ago,i was about to embark on a project where i was told that the person in question knew exactly what he was doing,and how to build the device so as it worked as stated-only to find out he actually had very little idea as how to go about it-right down to having to design the circuit for it :o. So that to me means that it is another ! go no where! system-the likes of which we have seen time and time again.

I HAVE already spent time and money on this project,in the way of setting up a system to accurately measure the gas output of the nano pulse system. All i was waiting for before going any further,was the proof that is suppose to be presented with such claims.

The power and creed document should be adhered to in ALL threads Mike,and the claimant should provide proof before asking people to build it,and find there own result's.

I am only 4 hours away from Les by plane,and as i told Les before,i would be more than happy to spend the time and money to go and view his device,and confirm with all those here that it works as claimed by Les-->but ONLY if it works as claimed.I dont fly-never have,but for this i would make an exception O0. No one here wants this to be true more than me,but the rules must apply to all here-->as they have me in the past.

Group: Tinkerer

According to the WikiPedia article:

Quote from:  Hydrogen Safety article
The limits of detonability of hydrogen in air are 18.3 to 59 percent by volume

The volume of Hydrogen necessary to "run" an engine
may be quite a lot less than we may believe.
« Last Edit: 2015-06-02, 07:22:35 by muDped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Brad,

“While Les was happy to,and had time for giving Mookie a serve,i see he side stepped around my two (very simple)question's.
It is very clear that Les dose not have a running device based around the claims or systems he has posted here on this thread,and will avoid at all cost any request to produce evidence to the contrary”

You are once again showing your true self – HOSTILITY to the extreme!

Just hold your horses, man!

You were next to be replied to, which I will be happy to do since I detect that you may finally be catching on to what I have been 'hammering in' for ages!

But you just couldn't wait and had to shoot your mouth off to attack me yet again!

Yes, I intend to address ALL the allegations and STUPIDITY not only from you but others as well.
But just keep in mind that I am no longer the “nice guy” I used to be years ago as my gloves are OFF now!!
I consider my reply posts to be “technical”, regardless of what some of you think, simply because I am DEFENDING the technology itself, NOT myself, as I am used to the never ending abuse and name calling which I actually find amusing!

So don't be surprised if I tear some of you to pieces!!

However, as you may have noticed, there is only 24 hours in a day and I, like everyone else, have also other things to do like sleeping, eating, go shopping, etc., not just sitting in front of the computer all day and while I still have a lot energy, I am NOT 'Superman'!

OK??

Now to your first question:

“Are you claiming(as you have done throughout this thread)that your 139 cell system will run an ICE in a looped situation. To make things very clear,and to remove all this beating around the bush,a looped system is one that dose NOT require any external energy input. So your 139 cell system is powered by the generator that is coupled to the motor which is  receiving it's fuel source from your 139 cel systeml only. “

Yes, I have made that STATEMENT (which is NOT a claim) several times but only a few seem to have paid attention! NOBODY has been “ beating around the bush" about this!

And that STATEMENT is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

I like to add that IF you were able to overcome your DISBELIEF and HOSTILY towards what you consider as “impossible”, you too can have the same result as this “self-professed expert and arrogant prick” and several others around the world for DECADES!

In addition, I suggest that you SLOWLY re-read my post #68 (on page 3)

Your second question:

Now your nanopluse system. Is it your claim that the nanopulse system is the system that achieves this 8X Faraday result?-->as the thread heading claims.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

First of all, the “the thread heading claims” NOTHING whatsoever!

You don't even understand that the NAME I gave that thread is just that, a NAME.
It is neither a statement, nor a “claim”! 
But because you refuse to READ or you don't comprehend what you read, AGAIN you are attacking me for something which has nothing to do with me!

In your previous reply, you DENIED that you have misunderstood the entire nano-pulse power supply issue.
Your second question (above) proves beyond doubt that you have not even bothered to TRY to understand what that thread is about.

The 'beauty' with Forums is that there is a permanent record of all that has been stated.
Anyone who can READ can promptly check who said what.
Thus, it easy to find out who is making up LIES for the purpose of SABOTAGE by deception!

And so, I am now going to “RUB IT IN”!
The CREDIT for discovering/inventing the nano-pulse electrolysis method goes to the Japanese team, led by Dr. Naohiro Shimizu and to the Indian team to develop it a step further.

Thus, the 8 times 'Faraday' result 'claim' comes from that team.

All I set out to do is to try to duplicate their results, which turned out to be extremely difficult without the Static Induction Thyristor they have used.

It is all there in that thread for all who have eyes to read, including ALL supporting background documents which I supplied as attachments.

And here we have Darren (poynt99) who has now changed the NAME of the thread, without any valid reason whatsoever!
I cannot even find the words for this kind of insanity!
Fancy that, attacking the NAME of a thread which may imply “overunity”, without “proof”!

My goodness!

Why do I make such a 'fuss' about a name change?
Because it is nothing more than blatant, downright CENSORSHIP, that's why!

And I tell you guys right now that unless the original name of the thread is restored, I am out of here!
I know that will make some people happy so they can continue to spread their nonsense and LIES!

Les Banki

Buy me some coffee
Brad,

“While Les was happy to,and had time for giving Mookie a serve,i see he side stepped around my two (very simple)question's.
It is very clear that Les dose not have a running device based around the claims or systems he has posted here on this thread,and will avoid at all cost any request to produce evidence to the contrary”

You are once again showing your true self – HOSTILITY to the extreme!

Just hold your horses, man!

You were next to be replied to, which I will be happy to do since I detect that you may finally be catching on to what I have been 'hammering in' for ages!

But you just couldn't wait and had to shoot your mouth off to attack me yet again!

Yes, I intend to address ALL the allegations and STUPIDITY not only from you but others as well.
But just keep in mind that I am no longer the “nice guy” I used to be years ago as my gloves are OFF now!!
I consider my reply posts to be “technical”, regardless of what some of you think, simply because I am DEFENDING the technology itself, NOT myself, as I am used to the never ending abuse and name calling which I actually find amusing!

So don't be surprised if I tear some of you to pieces!!

However, as you may have noticed, there is only 24 hours in a day and I, like everyone else, have also other things to do like sleeping, eating, go shopping, etc., not just sitting in front of the computer all day and while I still have a lot energy, I am NOT 'Superman'!

OK??

Now to your first question:

“Are you claiming(as you have done throughout this thread)that your 139 cell system will run an ICE in a looped situation. To make things very clear,and to remove all this beating around the bush,a looped system is one that dose NOT require any external energy input. So your 139 cell system is powered by the generator that is coupled to the motor which is  receiving it's fuel source from your 139 cel systeml only. “

Yes, I have made that STATEMENT (which is NOT a claim) several times but only a few seem to have paid attention! NOBODY has been “ beating around the bush" about this!

And that STATEMENT is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

I like to add that IF you were able to overcome your DISBELIEF and HOSTILY towards what you consider as “impossible”, you too can have the same result as this “self-professed expert and arrogant prick” and several others around the world for DECADES!

In addition, I suggest that you SLOWLY re-read my post #68 (on page 3)

Your second question:

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

First of all, the “the thread heading claims” NOTHING whatsoever!

You don't even understand that the NAME I gave that thread is just that, a NAME.
It is neither a statement, nor a “claim”! 
But because you refuse to READ or you don't comprehend what you read, AGAIN you are attacking me for something which has nothing to do with me!

In your previous reply, you DENIED that you have misunderstood the entire nano-pulse power supply issue.
Your second question (above) proves beyond doubt that you have not even bothered to TRY to understand what that thread is about.

The 'beauty' with Forums is that there is a permanent record of all that has been stated.
Anyone who can READ can promptly check who said what.
Thus, it easy to find out who is making up LIES for the purpose of SABOTAGE by deception!

And so, I am now going to “RUB IT IN”!
The CREDIT for discovering/inventing the nano-pulse electrolysis method goes to the Japanese team, led by Dr. Naohiro Shimizu and to the Indian team to develop it a step further.

Thus, the 8 times 'Faraday' result 'claim' comes from that team.

All I set out to do is to try to duplicate their results, which turned out to be extremely difficult without the Static Induction Thyristor they have used.

It is all there in that thread for all who have eyes to read, including ALL supporting background documents which I supplied as attachments.

And here we have Darren (poynt99) who has now changed the NAME of the thread, without any valid reason whatsoever!
I cannot even find the words for this kind of insanity!
Fancy that, attacking the NAME of a thread which may imply “overunity”, without “proof”!

My goodness!

Why do I make such a 'fuss' about a name change?
Because it is nothing more than blatant, downright CENSORSHIP, that's why!

And I tell you guys right now that unless the original name of the thread is restored, I am out of here!
I know that will make some people happy so they can continue to spread their nonsense and LIES!

Les Banki

Les
The first thing i would like to say is-i have never called you by any other name other than yours.

So now we have you saying that your 139 cell WILL run an ICE in a looped system. No other outside energy is added to the system-it runs from the water only.

Are you claiming(as you have done throughout this thread)that your 139 cell system will run an ICE in a looped situation. To make things very clear,and to remove all this beating around the bush,a looped system is one that dose NOT require any external energy input. So your 139 cell system is powered by the generator that is coupled to the motor which is  receiving it's fuel source from your 139 cel systeml only. “

So you have made the statement,but not making a claim ???
As it is worded Les,then your statement about your 139 cell can only be seen as a claim.You have said it WILL run an ICE in a looped situation with nothing other than water as the fuel source.-->is that not a claim?

Anyway,lets try it another way so as it's clear.
You state that your 139 cell unit will run an ICE in a looped system. So,do you have a working system that backs up your statement?.

I dont think it come's much simpler than that. O0

Also,i think demanding that the title of the thread be changed back,is just your way of getting out of this situation.There are rules that one agrees to abide by when joining this forum,and they are there for everyone to read-->this includes you Les. There are to be no claims to OU devices until the person that puts forth such claim(or statement) can prove it to be correct.
I once opened a thread that i named-overunity transformer research. Now,i made no claim what so ever that i(or anyone else) had an OU transformer,and even though the title can be clearly seen as meaning  !research into! OU transformers,the title of the thread was changed-as was yours. Now,do you see me grabbing my bat and ball,and taking off?-no,i accept the judgment made by those that keep this forum on the straight and narrow,and i carry on.

It's only a name Les,why dose it bother you so much that it no longer makes a claim of 8 X faraday.<-- you do know that that claimed efficiency still has not been verified.

You state that your 139 cell unit will run an ICE in a looped system. So,do you have a working system that backs up your statement?.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Well Mike,

In case you weren't aware, we take extraordinary claims (EC's) very seriously here, unlike OU.com.

Now, if the title itself is making an EC, then one would expect a post to back up that EC. Since I have seen no such post, the title was changed. Fair enough? If one makes an EC within a post itself, then again, one would expect a followup post to support that EC.

Yes, I think folks may have gotten a little excited about some of the statements Les has made here, and I have corrected them on that. I've also given Les the floor to clear up any misunderstandings anyone may have had about some of his statements. In fact, the floor is still open. Les?

Well I think the title was in inverted comas, or correct me if I'm wrong as it is now not to be seen, that suggests it "may not be true", or not? in my Queens English it means just that, it's under scrutiny.

Glad you have corrected some here on their jumping in feet first without thinking Darren, and I see Les has clarified things in a post, that about sums it up for me as well.

@ muDped

yes quite correct, I think some need to look up "Autothermia" by Prof. E.I. Andreyev, or fundamentals of natural energy, just might open your eyes.

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me some coffee
Well I think the title was in inverted comas, or correct me if I'm wrong as it is now not to be seen, that suggests it "may not be true", or not? in my Queens English it means just that, it's under scrutiny.

@ muDped

or fundamentals of natural energy, just might open your eyes.

regards

Mike 8)

, and I see Les has clarified things in a post, that about sums it up for me as well

Les has clarified nothing in regards to the 139 cell system Mike. He says he made a statement and not a claim.
The statement is-my 139 cell system will run an ICE in a looped mode<-- how is this not a claim ?.
The question was very simple,but once again was avoided by Les by trying to sepperate statements and claims-->but still no straight answer.

yes quite correct, I think some need to look up "Autothermia" by Prof. E.I. Andreyev,

I did just that,and see nothing in there that has been substantiated. The bloke is a nut job-->he thinks the 911 attacks were to divert interest and research into his device,which he also claims some American stole his idea,and tried to develop as his own.It even has Tom Bearden in there as some sort of reference to another free energy device<-- i see Tom is still broke,and still to produce a working model based around his claims<-- or maybe they were just statements ^-^
This is the type of rubbish that doesn't need to be posted on a thread to try and back up others claims<--sorry,statements.

Glad you have corrected some here on their jumping in feet first without thinking Darren

When jumping into unknown waters Mike,it is best to jump in feet first.

CAST ASIDE ARE THOSE WHO DARE SEEK THE TRUTH.

Well. I was seriously considering building the "nano-pulse power supply" from the schematic given on the first page... but now I wonder why I should bother. Since it's practically guaranteed _not to work_ without the apparently unobtainable Static Induction Thyristor.  Why wouldn't one expect an ordinary SCR to work in that function? Or perhaps even a hybrid circuit using something like a 2d21 vaccum tube thyratron?

The circuit is very simple. The 4046 PLL chip isn't even being used as a phase-locked loop, apparently. It's just using the built-in Voltage Controlled Oscillator to make a pulse train of variable frequency. The duty cycle seems to be controlled by putting a variable DC offset on the output of the VCO as it is fed to a Schmitt trigger inverter stage. Then a simple (too simple?) 6A highspeed mosfet driver chip feeds a mosfet Gate in the ordinary way. A couple more gates in the 4584 hex Schmitt trigger inverter chip are used to inhibit or enable the VCO output of the PLL chip by pulling Pin 5 high or low. (The more common 74c14 hex Schmitt trigger inverter chip seems to be equivalent in propagation time, so why isn't it specified instead?) The only unusual part of the circuit is the use of the SCR (or SIT) device between the load (transformer primary) and the mosfet.  So is this where the "magic" enters the circuit?

I have a very similar circuit on my test bench right now (PLL>Inverter>Mosfet driver>coil) , except instead of a highspeed driver chip I'm using a discrete driver topology made from a couple of transistors. And of course I'm using the full PLL functionality of the 4046. It works quite well, driving an IRFP260n mosfet in the primary circuit of my TinselKoil IX, without the complication of the SIT (or SCR) stage. Maybe I should just use that to electrolyze some water, instead of spending the time and money to build something else with lesser functionality and an unobtainable part.

Buy me some coffee
Well. I was seriously considering building the "nano-pulse power supply" from the schematic given on the first page... but now I wonder why I should bother. Since it's practically guaranteed _not to work_ without the apparently unobtainable Static Induction Thyristor.  Why wouldn't one expect an ordinary SCR to work in that function? Or perhaps even a hybrid circuit using something like a 2d21 vaccum tube thyratron?

The circuit is very simple. The 4046 PLL chip isn't even being used as a phase-locked loop, apparently. It's just using the built-in Voltage Controlled Oscillator to make a pulse train of variable frequency. The duty cycle seems to be controlled by putting a variable DC offset on the output of the VCO as it is fed to a Schmitt trigger inverter stage. Then a simple (too simple?) 6A highspeed mosfet driver chip feeds a mosfet Gate in the ordinary way. A couple more gates in the 4584 hex Schmitt trigger inverter chip are used to inhibit or enable the VCO output of the PLL chip by pulling Pin 5 high or low. (The more common 74c14 hex Schmitt trigger inverter chip seems to be equivalent in propagation time, so why isn't it specified instead?) The only unusual part of the circuit is the use of the SCR (or SIT) device between the load (transformer primary) and the mosfet.  So is this where the "magic" enters the circuit?

I have a very similar circuit on my test bench right now (PLL>Inverter>Mosfet driver>coil) , except instead of a highspeed driver chip I'm using a discrete driver topology made from a couple of transistors. And of course I'm using the full PLL functionality of the 4046. It works quite well, driving an IRFP260n mosfet in the primary circuit of my TinselKoil IX, without the complication of the SIT (or SCR) stage. Maybe I should just use that to electrolyze some water, instead of spending the time and money to build something else with lesser functionality and an unobtainable part.
Still don't see why i cant use my FG to drive the fet's. It;s two channels,and each channel can be set as desired.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

As some may be aware the recent conversation via chat box about this subject, Poynt 99 left me in no doubt about " Faraday electrolysis " .  :-[

PURE DC. As soon as we apply any other method the Faraday bit, goes out the window. Non Faraday electrolysis.

My suggestion, as a group effort, is to ascertain if we can produce HHO at a greater rate than standard Faraday?  Build a single two plate cell with a simple column above, drive it with a known value of energy and measure the Gas produced. First using pure DC, Faraday.  Then pulsed DC, Non Faraday.

I feel this single test would provide a bench mark for any future experiments.

Thoughts ?

Cheers Grum.

Reason for edit, punctuation.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Still don't see why i cant use my FG to drive the fet's. It;s two channels,and each channel can be set as desired.

You probably could, but generally speaking, to get good sharp turn-on and turn-off of your mosfets, you need something that can supply and sink high instantaneous current so that the mosfet gate capacitance fills and empties quickly. So you may need some kind of driver circuitry between your FG and your mosfet Gate. That's why those mosfet driver chips are used. But they are expensive, even the plain TC4420 costs 3.50 from my local supplier and even on the internet they are over a dollar each from China.

Here's the basic inverting Gate driver circuit I'm using on TinselKoil IX. The 2n7000 mini-mosfet pulls the power mosfet Gate, and the Base of the 2n2222, low when it gets a high pulse from the oscillator section:

Buy me some coffee
Dear All.

As some may be aware the recent conversation via chat box about this subject, Poynt 99 left me in no doubt about " Faraday electrolysis " .  :-[

PURE DC. As soon as we apply any other method the Faraday bit, goes out the window. Non Faraday electrolysis.

My suggestion, as a group effort, is to ascertain if we can produce HHO at a greater rate than standard Faraday?  Build a single two plate cell with a simple column above, drive it with a known value of energy and measure the Gas produced. First using pure DC, Faraday.  Then pulsed DC, Non Faraday.

Thoughts ?

Cheers Grum.

First up Grum,i am still unsure as to what this circuit can do that my FG cannot ???

When this thread first started,i was in for sure. Then i started to think about this 200 nano second pulse going into a 2 plate cell.
So next was a trip to the workshop to set up a quick cell(two plates),as something didn't ring true. We all know that a HHO cell is both a capacitor and a resistor. The capacitance is set by plate size and distance between the plates,and the resistance is set by the amount of Elite you have in the water. What happens when we place a resistor of a high value over a capacitor,and then feed that capacitor quick pulses of power?. At a low frequency we can see the pulses across that capacitor,but as you lift the frequency up,the pulses start to smooth out. This is exactly what happened in my experiment-the pulses disappeared at around 1KHz,and a smooth voltage was seen across the cell. This voltage is always lower than the supply voltage,and that drop is equal to pulse width %. I built the lawton circuit,and found that it actually consumed more power than straight DC for gas amount-->and it makes sense,as we now have all the components in the circuit consuming power as well.

I don't need the circuit to create 200 nano second pulses across the plates,my FG and a couple of fets will do the job just fine,and we can use any voltage that is required. It would be nice if we had a scope shot across the cell that was using this circuit,as I'm sure i could replicate that scope shot across a cell using my FG.There may be a scope shot i have missed buried in all those papers some where-im not sure,but it would be good to have one.

Dear All.

Thoughts ?

Cheers Grum.

So what's the difference between "Pure DC" and a chain of DC pulses, as far as electrolysis is concerned? During the "on" time of the pulse.... isn't that "pure DC" therefore "Faraday" electrolysis? And the "off" time of the pulse means nothing happening, right? So what magic happens at the pulse edges? Is it an issue of knocking the gas bubbles off the electrolysis plates so fresh water can get there to be electrolyzed? Perhaps mechanically (sonic, ultrasonic?) vibrating the plates while supplying "pure DC" would work for that purpose as well. Pulsed DC at a given voltage delivers less power to the load than steady "pure DC" at the same voltage, right?

And once again, we need to consider water vapor in the output gas stream. Since high power almost inevitably produces micro-boiling between the plates, the gas stream must be completely dried, by using chemical absorbers like baked NaOH pellets or other dessicant, before gas production can be accurately measured.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 21:10:51