PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 10:59:53
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26
Author Topic: Partnered Output Coils  (Read 363792 times)

EA,
Thank you for your thoughtful, articulate reply. I'm just getting in after a long day and week. I'll respond to your post this weekend.
Bob

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
EA,
Thank you for your thoughtful, articulate reply. I'm just getting in after a long day and week. I'll respond to your post this weekend.
Bob

No problem Bob, I understand, no rush.

I do not want to disrupt this thread, there are some guy's still interested in this circuit and are working to get to the truth of the matter, which is good. I will listen to your reply as I think it is important for this thread, as well as in general.

---------------------------
Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Group: Guest
Some results from my new coil set. The HV is much reduced, as I expected. Some early casual scoposcopy indicates not much difference from the previous version, in the waveform from EMJ's Voltage testpoint, other than lower peaks and more ringing. I'll be doing more scoposcopy later on today.

The current draw with only the HV "load" is fairly  low, but with the 11 ohm load (10 ohm wirewound and 1 ohm precision non-inductive) it is still pretty high at 280 mA, and it will only light 4 neons.  With the resistive load circuit open (by the switch) I can light 10 neons with just 75 mA total current draw. I have the Slider 555 squarewave oscillator taking power in parallel to the main power input so its power is included in the Input Power figures... as it should be. (FG users take note: your FG is providing power to the system by acting as a current source driving the Base of the transistor and this power should be included in your input power measurement as well.)

ETA: I'll also be trying the L1 "primary" in the center position, later on today. Easy to do since all coils are equal in inductance and turns (approximately, within a couple of uH and one or two turns.)

@EA: I like your charts of the Scientific Method, they are very similar to slides I used to present in classroom lectures while teaching Research Methods and Experimental Design classes to undergrads.

But there is one thing left out, and that's the formation of a Null Hypothesis. The NH is kind of a "reverse" hypothesis to the one you really want to test by experiment, and is what keeps a True Experiment from being simply a demonstration of an effect.

Without getting too pedantic, the idea is that the experimenter should really be trying as hard as possible to _disprove_ his/her research hypothesis. When all attempts at disproof fail... then there is the best support (or "proof") of the original hypothesis under test.

As Richard Feynman may have said, "The easiest person to fool is yourself."

:D

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Nice build TK, I'll be interested to see the scope shots or video "scoposcopy" without the Neon loads, and with drive current to the transistor varied.

I can't tell from the photo if your ferrite core is an open ended rod or closed structure as in fly back core. If it is closed, have you varied the gap?

Regards, ION

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Elite Experimentalist

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
@TK - glad to see the system running again with the rewound coils and, I too would be interested in mid-point gapping if any.
I keep thinking back to the TV yoke demo's by Russian (?) experimenters a year or so ago, where there was a piece of paper between the ferrite halves.
Good to see the 555 is proving to be a reliable input. That's good info about input power figures, have to tally everything.

ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

@EA: I like your charts of the Scientific Method, they are very similar to slides I used to present in classroom lectures while teaching Research Methods and Experimental Design classes to undergrads.

But there is one thing left out, and that's the formation of a Null Hypothesis. The NH is kind of a "reverse" hypothesis to the one you really want to test by experiment, and is what keeps a True Experiment from being simply a demonstration of an effect.

Without getting too pedantic, the idea is that the experimenter should really be trying as hard as possible to _disprove_ his/her research hypothesis. When all attempts at disproof fail... then there is the best support (or "proof") of the original hypothesis under test.

As Richard Feynman may have said, "The easiest person to fool is yourself."

:D

You really made me think when I read your post. I know of the null hypothesis but it is not something I use in the scientific method process, then I had to question why I do not use it.

When I had a good think about it the answer struck me, it is because I am not really doing anything new that there would be a doubt about the outcome. Predominantly I use standard known science, technology and techniques and integrate them into new devices. This does not always lead to success, I have had many failures but they were because I had done something wrong, being stupid normally, the principles when properly executed were sound.

It may be that the null hypothesis is of most value when exploring the unknown, when integrating the known in new ways it may not serve as such a useful tool. In the electrical arena of power measurement the null hypothesis can be extremely valuable, but when doing obvious things like making a pump, pump, it either does or it doesn't.. a 1 or a 0 situation.. no middle ground there.. I do not as a rule take measurements, so therefore no statistical analysis to do.. hmmm ?

Thanks for that, I gained a new perspective today on what I unconsciously do all the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Null_hypothesis

O0
« Last Edit: 2015-02-15, 11:16:55 by evolvingape »

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

No problem Bob, I understand, no rush.

I do not want to disrupt this thread, there are some guy's still interested in this circuit and are working to get to the truth of the matter, which is good. I will listen to your reply as I think it is important for this thread, as well as in general.
EA, thanks for your understanding. I'll state my disagreement with the part of Poynt's fine summary I cited in simple terms. To me, it seems to straddle two electrodynamic paradigms, which in itself is not problematic. However, my problem lies in its use of categories for assessing efficiency in the first (the inefficient machine operating at 10% efficiency) to determine efficiency in the second (open system).  I'd be glad to say more, but perhaps on another thread. Like you, I don't want to disrupt this one.  I'll start a new thread tomorrow (long weekend where I am).
Regards,
Bob

EA, thanks for your understanding. I'll state my disagreement with the part of Poynt's fine summary I cited in simple terms. To me, it seems to straddle two electrodynamic paradigms, which in itself is not problematic. However, my problem lies in its use of categories for assessing efficiency in the first (the inefficient machine operating at 10% efficiency) to determine efficiency in the second (open system).  I'd be glad to say more, but perhaps on another thread. Like you, I don't want to disrupt this one.  I'll start a new thread tomorrow (long weekend where I am).
Regards,
Bob

Ok Bob, that's fine we can discuss this on another thread. It may go some way to settling this continuing confusion between different view points amongst the community.

May I suggest you start the thread with a copy and paste of Poynt99's Power and Creed document so we have the text to refer to and quote where necessary ?

:)

I'll try to make some videos later on today or tonight with some scope info etc.

Yes, the core I'm using is a standard flyback core from an old CRT monitor. When I first started using it, it had two plastic spacers in it, but I've taken one out. Measuring the one
I removed with a micrometer I get just under 0.013 inch, so that's the remaining gap. It did make a difference in the inductance measurement but
I didn't really compare performance. Just another experimental variable to play with, I guess.

Nice build TK, I'll be interested to see the scope shots or video "scoposcopy" without the Neon loads, and with drive current to the transistor varied.

I can't tell from the photo if your ferrite core is an open ended rod or closed structure as in fly back core. If it is closed, have you varied the gap?

Regards, ION

Hi folks!
Just to let you know (fot those how still intersted in chris concept )
That he made an update of his pdf.
http://www.hyiq.org/Updates/Update?Name=Update%2030-11-14
There is good new info on how to start with it!
Thank you Chris! O0

This first paragraph on the linked page is a real turn-off, and doesn't reflect the actual TRUTH of the events of the past month or so, in this forum and at OU dot com.

I have spent the last three weeks trying to help people see what I have seen on various forums! Many hours of dedicated help to others that are trying to replicate what I am getting. I have seen nothing but total MORONS but in, on conversations that they were not part of, and utterly ruin it for everyone else! I have never in my life seen such arrogance, rudeness, mentally demanding selfish demented mess of Colostomy Bags in my life! It seems I have been outright hounded to the point of giving up on these totally useless people!

It's a real shame for all! 30% of people ruin it for the other 60%! No wonder the other 10% don't come forward trying to show what they have working! These people are just morons! Selfish Morons!

Well I tried to help, it seems it just cant be done!

EMJunkie was asked to provide support for his claims of overunity performance from his "partnered" coils, and never did. It seems that an exception was made to the clearly stated guidelines for participating on this forum, just for him. He did provide, finally, a schematic which indicated improper output measuring points but never deigned to provide actual measurements or confirmation that the "OU" he claimed was measured from that circuit using those points. Furthermore he never accounted for the contribution of the Function Generator or other source of drive current for the transistor in that circuit, which must be included as part of the total Input Power to such a circuit.

Now, on a venue that he controls, he proceeds to insult, in the vilest terms possible, all those honest and dedicated researchers who freely gave him their time and efforts in an attempt to examine his claims and circuits.  He claims that he has tried to help people "replicate what he's getting" but he never specified what he's getting! He never showed the measurements or the exact circuits and procedures for getting the OU measurements. What he did show was improper use of his test equipment, a lack of understanding of some basic usage of the oscilloscope, a circuit that requires substantial drive power from a FG or other oscillator that was not accounted for in any input measurements he published, and a general disrespect and lack of regard for those people who dared ask him to support his claims with data.

And the paragraph I have quoted above indicates that his attitude of non-cooperation, of being a "holier-than-thou" Guru of Overunity, of pretending to teach what he does not himself understand... has not changed in the least.

I apologize for not yet making the videos of measurements I talked about in the post up above, I've been sidetracked by another project. But now, after reading that garbage from EMJ, I really feel like chucking the whole thing in the garbage... where it properly belongs.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
 O0 TK.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Buy me some coffee
http://www.hyiq.org/Updates/Update?Name=Update%2030-11-14

I find the above document somewhat useful actually.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
The new version "Guide to Bucking Coils v2.5" from Chris Sykes has eliminated the COP=1.7 claim in parenthesis above the coil on pdf page 24. It now reads: "And this was my second device:"

The claim was seen in version 2.3 pdf page 23 (and possibly prior versions), the caption read "And this was my second device, (I was able to achieve COP=1.7 on this device)".

His ardent followers should ask why he did this. He still has "Free Energy" in the main attraction cover page title, though.
« Last Edit: 2015-02-21, 16:46:05 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Hi Great Minds,

For my part, "Chris Sykes" (EMJunkie(s?)) an Australian Guy, gave me the folowing:

- He pointed me out to Melnichenko. Yet Another Russian Guy (YARG).
  (YACC=  http://dinosaur.compilertools.net/yacc/)
  These, finally, are "parametric" stuffs (d/dt(L.I)= L.dI/dt and also + I.dL/dt)). No? A very old story.

- He makes me figuring out that some Akula-like (= Russian) devices could also use Ferro-Resonance and AC or DC Biasing.
No all the Akula-Like ((claimed) "Eternal Lamps") are based on the same principle, IMO.

Of coarse, If you believe that all the Akula-Like (= Russian) devices are faked, this does not help. :-X
Guess watt? IMO, the devices are not faked but the Circuits are.  >:-)
A mere 'displacement' of one alleged "copper shield" wire so the 'real' "displacement current" vanish and
the device does not work.

- He lets me remembering of some of my previous experiments (actually a JL Naudin replication) with bucking coils
(L1-L2). The bucking coils were used as Input. Chris suggested to use them as Output.
Why not?
But, finally, why?
If you use 'Bucking' ('Partened' ..bla bla..) (L1-L2) coils as Input they behave (square waved excited) as a (theoretical)
mere resistor during the "On" sequence. So, no 'RL'... but heat.
During the "Off" sequence it is another story seeing from L3 (Output).

If you use a "normal" L3 coils as input. You got RL and less heat. Better?
What is going on with the Bucking (L1-L2) coils as Output?
I have not the answer.  :P

In any case, IMO, using Bucking coils as Input or Output, something is going on.
IMO, it is not worth jettisoning the entire phenomenon in the trash can like a vulgar "WhipMag".
Is It?
---------------------------------------------------
So, yes I'm a (not too "ardent") but nevertheless Chris Sykes's  "follower".
Perhaps is he not a NerzhDishual's "supporter"?

Anyway, for my part, I calmly carry on my little experiments in the desert with my 40 years old
Hameg 207. Just used to have an idea of waves shapes.

I'm aware of IN/OUT measurements. I do not forget to take into account any
generator consumption if it is not included in the main circuit.
For ex, this CCT:

Consumes from 4 (unloaded) to 8 mA (connected to some transistor base) under about 12 volts
(but 12 V is too much).
--------------------------
Sorry, as you can see (catch on???), English is not my native language.
So, In this sentence: "That (= "Free Energy" in the main attraction cover page title will probably be gone in future
versions) when his followers "catch on".
My HARRAPS gives me this:

For My part#1: I read for "Catch on": to "get success".
For my part#2: I will shut my Big Mouth and avoid any unpleasant remark about some posters.

Gwella Gourhemennou a-berz ND

« Last Edit: 2015-02-21, 02:07:36 by NerzhDishual »

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC!

A Breton traditional piece from the "Barzaz Breiz".
"Ar re C'hlas" = "Les Bleus" = The blue uniforms = The  French Soldiers.

A NerzhDisual's arrangement with a lot of added "things".
Attached mp3 file.

This is Breton music.

The original (midi) piece:http://per.kentel.pagesperso-orange.fr/ar_re_c_hlas1.htm

salutation,
Jean

Yeah, yet another TOTALLY OFF TOPIC POST

BTW: some  'In Topic'  (new) posts are, IMO, sometimes literally "frightful".
It sounds like (to me) that some people are losing their minds.
We are living in a very very strange age. :'(

I will stop Off Topic posts after this one.

A genuine (traditional inspired) Breton Music. An "Hanter Dro" (Genuine_Hanter-Dro.mp3)
Composition: Kevin Péron/Arrangement: ND (Jean-Yves Hervouet)...

Another piece of my own (ND_STUFF.mp3). Attached mp3 file.
yes, it is violent!

Cordially,
Jean

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Yeah, yet another TOTALLY OFF TOPIC POST

I will stop Off Topic posts after this one.

A genuine (traditional inspired) Breton Music. An "Hanter Dro" (Genuine_Hanter-Dro.mp3)
Composition: Kevin Péron/Arrangement: ND (Jean-Yves Hervouet)...

Another piece of my own (ND_STUFF.mp3). Attached mp3 file.
yes, it is violent!

Cordially,
Jean

Dear Jean.

Very nice !! Roland perchance ??

My preferred weapon of choice, the Korg M1, still going strong at 25 years of age !!

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Hi Great Minds,

If your going to be sarcastic you better check you do not live in a glass house, before throwing that stone.

The new version "Guide to Bucking Coils v2.5" from Chris Sykes has eliminated the COP=1.7 claim in parenthesis above the coil on pdf page 24. It now reads: "And this was my second device:"

The claim was seen in version 2.3 pdf page 23 (and possibly prior versions), the caption read "And this was my second device, (I was able to achieve COP=1.7 on this device)".

His ardent followers should ask why he did this. He still has "Free Energy" in the main attraction cover page title, though.

Claiming a violation of known physics, failing to back it up with any evidence whatsoever, and then running away and attempting to edit away any trace of that history is not acceptable on this forum, or to the scientific community in general.

Claiming to be able to provide 'Free Energy' without ever having demonstrated a single Watt capable of doing work is not acceptable on this forum, or to the scientific community in general.

If you want to investigate Partnered Output Coils here then feel free to do so, nobody is stopping you. If you want to thank Chris for opening your eyes to all of the possible technologies and development history in this field then feel free to do so, nobody is stopping you, however you might want to pose the question to yourself as to why you were so lazy in not researching this information for yourself in the first place.

What will not be tolerated is individuals making ridiculous claims without any evidence whatsoever, if you want to peddle that kind of crap do it elsewhere, the sincere researchers of this OUR community do not want our scientific integrity dragged into the gutter along with those who make such ridiculous unsubstantiated claims. OK. 

@evolvingape
What will not be tolerated is individuals making ridiculous claims without any evidence whatsoever, if you want to peddle that kind of crap do it elsewhere, the sincere researchers of this OUR community do not want our scientific integrity dragged into the gutter along with those who make such ridiculous unsubstantiated claims. OK.

I agree with you for the most part however the term ridiculous claim seems out of place here. Why 99% of the planet probably believes your 911 claims are ridiculous and also that all of us here are quite insane for even thinking FE is possible. It seems reminiscent of a person who see's unicorns saying the person who claimed to have seen bigfoot must be insane. In any case were all peddling our own different flavor of delusion in many ways relative to most others so why not give each other a little slack.

I understand we all feel our opinions must be correct and it is quite natural to do so however being intolerant of others is just wrong, plain and simple. So if you want to be intolerant then at some point you had better expect it to come full circle, it always does.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

@evolvingape
I agree with you for the most part however the term ridiculous claim seems out of place here. Why 99% of the planet probably believes your 911 claims are ridiculous and also that all of us here are quite insane for even thinking FE is possible. It seems reminiscent of a person who see's unicorns saying the person who claimed to have seen bigfoot must be insane. In any case were all peddling our own different flavor of delusion in many ways relative to most others so why not give each other a little slack.

I understand we all feel our opinions must be correct and it is quite natural to do so however being intolerant of others is just wrong, plain and simple. So if you want to be intolerant then at some point you had better expect it to come full circle, it always does.

AC

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ridiculous

Deserving or inspiring ridicule; absurd, preposterous, or silly.

It would appear Chris realises his claim is ridiculous lacking any substantial evidence at all, hence he has promptly removed it!

You claim that 99% of the planet probably believes my claims on 911 are ridiculous, and you also claim that 99% of the planet probably believes that "all of us" here are quite insane for even thinking free energy is possible. Claiming to know what 99% of the planet believes with a level of probability is.. ridiculous!

I did cut Chris and his band of sycophants some slack, I told them to peddle their unsubstantiated crap elsewhere. Claims are not welcome here without evidence to support them, with all data being made available promptly for peer review.

If you do not like the rules of membership on this forum, leave.

@evolvingape
I did cut Chris and his band of sycophants some slack, I told them to peddle their unsubstantiated crap elsewhere. Claims are not welcome here without evidence to support them, with all data being made available promptly for peer review.

I wasn't aware that you were the prime authority here but of course your not and your 911 rants are really no different that any other unsubstantiated claims made here... who will judge you I wonder. So really what your saying is the rules you apply to others without consideration somehow do not apply to you. Maybe you should count yourself lucky that we have cut you some slack my friend because if I wanted to tear your claims apart piece by piece I would have no problem with it. However we all know where that leads don't we.... it leads nowhere.

For instance--
The breadcrumb trail was not intentional, it was an act of desperation that was improperly executed. The evil plan for total hegemony over the Human Race has been long in the making and certain resistance was being posed by those with integrity and a spine. 9/11 was an operation to tie up all these loose ends and launch the War on Terror.

You see I consider this claim more than a little woo woo and it is also unsubstantiated and a violation of the same rules you have applied to others. So please do not lecture me on the rules of membership even though I actually like your posts because I think they are well thought out and have some sort of direction to them. I mean if you want me to spam post your thead and point out every single unsubstantiated BS claim you make I could but again we all know where that leads so I tend not to do it. So how about we tone it down a notch.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Well, it seems that this thread is shot to hell and back!!!

I wonder if anyone here is any further ahead? Bickering over 9 Characters!!! Do you really think this is the important thing here?

Seems that working together as a team is impossible for a good 70% of you, here at OUR and at OU.com - What a total shame.

Some have been invited to my private Group and I am very happy they are not distractors like OUR and OU.com has aloud to invade.

Good Luck - I hope you one day find what you're searching for, I some how doubt you ever will unfortunately!

;)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
How is that working out for you Chris?

It seems you've edited your document to remove your claim. That's a good start! ;)

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 10:59:53