PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 20:44:02
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Author Topic: OUR, window on the world.  (Read 260257 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Not looking forward to the shit show I know is coming in the next few days of similar temperatures.
Welcome to the Grand Solar Minimum. Let's hope it's not the Maunder Minimum. https://www.britannica.com/science/Maunder-minimum otherwise they'll be skating on the Thames.

After painting my new office all day I was sitting having a beer by my shed and just 50 m away I could see something on the ground. I thought it was a feral cat but then I realised it was another koala! It was beautiful to see I’ll be planting a lot more trees. 😊😊

Fantastic JimBoot!

Our Animal Friends are lovely creatures.

The only Koala we see in America is at a Zoo.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Winter came early here, hope you are all safe and well.

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Lovely Jim.

We're still having a fire burning here despite Spring having sprung.

Cherry, Damson and Sloe all just starting to bloom, much later than last year.

Cheers Graham.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Ambassador

Spring is still ..... hiding

That cherry tree in the picture
Does have some brave “buds”

Trying to shake off winter ...

Any day now....

Spring is still ..... hiding

That cherry tree in the picture
Does have some brave “buds”

Trying to shake off winter ...

Any day now....
I have never seen that much snow.  :o What’s going on with that sky Colour grum?

Buy me a cigar
I have never seen that much snow.  :o What’s going on with that sky Colour grum?

PaintShop pro Jim.  ;D

We've been having several visits from that " UFO " recently, 11.7 KWH's worth yesterday! Beautifully bright but a cold North Easterly wind with temperatures dropping down to near freezing by late evening.

My father, a keen Horticulturalist, always called April " the cruel month "

Cheers Grum.

Good to hear you’re getting vit d delivered by the UFO. Last week my neighbour gave me literally a bucket of electronic components. Trying to identify them all. Anyone know what this 10pin doodad is?

Group: Guest
Could be op amp

Could be op amp
thanks vasik! I may have more questions:) think I’ll be gifting a lot of this on😁
« Last Edit: 2021-04-24, 07:39:42 by JimBoot »

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Jim Its a Mullard ring modulator/demodulator circa 1969

You are probably sitting on a pot of gold, these could be worth money to collectors ;)

Group: Tech Wizard

ebay has some listings on TAB101   https://tinyurl.com/aabpjezw 

Jim Its a Mullard ring modulator/demodulator circa 1969

You are probably sitting on a pot of gold, these could be worth money to collectors ;)
wow interesting. I’ll have to keep sorting there are quite are few odd looking bits

Buy me a cigar
I'm not holding my breath, but Summer might have come....

Full of the joys, I came across this..... Being a Welshman, it made me smile....

Thanks Grum!

We all need a good bit of humor now and then in order to survive.

Summer is coming and there will be a change.

Happy times are on the way.

Be strong and stand up for Truth!

Is there a "translation?"

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Buy me a cigar
Of course....

Taken from Wikipedia.

Literally translated, the long form of the name means: [The] church of [St.] Mary (Llanfair) [of the] pool (pwll)[22] of the white hazels (gwyn gyll) near [lit. "over against"] (go ger) the fierce whirlpool (y chwyrn drobwll) [and] the church of [St.] Tysilio (Llantysilio) of the red cave (-ogo[f] goch). Various elements have occasionally been translated differently, for example "the white pool among the hazel trees"[23] or "the cave of St Tysilio the Red".[24]

I never mastered the language personally but I have a good grasp, pleased to report that several of our grandchildren are fluent Welsh speakers.

Cheers Grum.

I always found the definition of free energy strange...

By definition it should mean
1)Free; not under the control or in the power of another; of little or no cost.
2)Energy; the capacity to perform work, something in motion or experiencing a change in motion.

Thus, free energy should be defined as a means of performing work from the inherent motion of something on some level at little or no cost.

However it never follows the standard of how we define a term and usually digresses into thermodynamics or slang for perpetual motion machines. I believe this misrepresentation of the term "free energy" relates to the concept of control. That something could not be under our control or able to be monetized which scares a lot of people. This ultimately relates back to a self-interest or someone who is dependent on selling others energy for profit in my opinion. 

It just seems strange that so many people would try so hard to dismiss or redefine the term "Free Energy" as something it's obviously not.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

My shed on a cold winters morn upside in a spiders web with grums ufo in the sky. It’s upside down because stralya.

Splendid photo!

The lens effect of the droplet is quite amazing.

Never got to "Stralya" while in the Navy but got to within a few miles of the Equator just North.

Upside down, eh?

Quote from: AC
It just seems strange that so many people would try so hard to dismiss or redefine the term "Free Energy" as something it's obviously not.

We've all been told time and time again that "there is no such thing as a Free Lunch!"

AC,

Since I'm not able to reply on your What is Energy topic I'll reply here.

Your drawing of your One Wire Pole Diagram is nearly correct.

The Neutral Wire should be the Center Tap at the Output of your 1100 VAC to 220 VAC Transformer which will then provide the two 120 VAC circuits which are out of phase.

Neutral is in turn connected to Ground, usually at the Meter location at the home.

One wire rural telephone circuits were very common in the U.S.  The old Telegraph lines were also one wire.  The ground return offers less resistance than a second wire.

I didn't know that Canada had such one wire systems for electrical power distribution into rural areas

mudped
The Neutral Wire should be the Center Tap at the Output of your 1100 VAC to 220 VAC Transformer which will then provide the two 120 VAC circuits which are out of phase.
Neutral is in turn connected to Ground, usually at the Meter location at the home.

Good catch, I noticed my mistake just after I posted the picture but got too busy to fix it. I will try to correct it today.

One wire rural telephone circuits were very common in the U.S.  The old Telegraph lines were also one wire.  The ground return offers less resistance than a second wire.
I didn't know that Canada had such one wire systems for electrical power distribution into rural areas

Indeed, many FE inventors of the past in the late 1800's to early 1900's got started in FE by studying ground return/telegraph anomalies. It's really strange that the field of telluric currents was once very popular but then vanished with the popularity of Hertz wave systems.

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Relating to energy efficiency...

The wife picked up a 2022 Hyundai Tucson hybrid the other day and it's a pretty cool machine.

As an engineer it's easy to understand the technology and I work with computers, controllers, big AC motors and VFD's daily. However it's another thing entirely to ride in a vehicle hearing only a slight high pitched whirl from the motor/EMC. It would seem to me there is always something lost in translation between understanding something and actually experiencing it. The proverbial light bulb comes on above our head and...we get it.

Free energy and related technology seems similar and until we have actually seen it first hand for ourselves we are always left wanting.

Regards
AC

Quote from: AC
The primary difference is that in Tesla's system the top end was designed to limit all radiation which is the exact opposite to our conventional technology. The reason is simple, air has few conduction electrons and the Earth has an abundance. This is not a Hertz wave system, this is a ground wave system based on conduction of the Earth.

I rediscovered Tesla's secret by accident when I noticed an LED which had fallen on the the floor was lighting up during an experiment. One lead of the LED was touching the concrete floor which was enough to light it up, how could this be?. I then measured potential crawling along the concrete floor more than twenty feet away with my electrometer array.

Within the realm of Radio Frequency Radiated Energy the Ground Wave is essentially a Low Frequency phenomenon.

The vertical quarter wave antenna naturally emphasizes Ground Wave Radiation which is an essential element of AM Radio Broadcast Transmission.

The Ground Wave does indeed propagate more slowly than the non-ground wave component of the radiated energy.

Virtually all of Tesla's Radio Frequency work was done at low frequencies which tend to focus radiated energy into the Ground Wave.

He believed that the Radiant Energy his devices produced was non-Hertzian, but was it really?

The Near Field is quite intense.

Got into a neat project this weekend...

I became mesmerized by wake-surf hydrofoils lately and since there expensive I decided to build one, for the kids, lol.

I just finished the last coats on the board as shown below and the camo turned out not bad. The board is glued/laminated wood strips like a butcher block and routered, primed, painted then three coats of urethane. The two main and rear wing were fabricated yesterday and this morning they got a boiling water steam bath and placed in a bending jig to give them some dihedral or curve for stability. Next comes the mast and fuselage which should be the easiest part of the build.

I decided to build two main wings because I'm a hydro foiling virgin and have no idea what's going to happen. So one has a heavy narrow profile with lot's of dihedral while the other is a high aspect wing twice the length and much thinner.

I also included a picture of what it's supposed to look like when it's done. As is generally the case I expect this to turn into a train wreck but why wouldn't I go there?.

Regards
AC

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 20:44:02