PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:49:45
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Author Topic: OUR, window on the world.  (Read 256607 times)

I would think that some attention should be put on the relationship of the estimated speed, foil's angle of attack and the lift developed or it will be impressive but uncontrollable.

Group: Ambassador

Foils are like magic

And seeing people surf forever on the waves ( tiny waves too)
Some fellows foil board with no power assist in the open ocean
Pumping the board to transition between surfing the eternal wave ...
Amazing

Thanks for sharing
I been kicking around a foil project myself , retrofitting a Hobie cat platform!
I guess it’s just a matter of pulling the trigger....

Learning what size foil and shapes for a given weight ?? ( some guys / manufacturers hide their info , claiming many years to get it right ?

Wow
Cool project

And getting a microprocessor to manage a foil with elevator or ailerons
Alah the “cup boats”( 6 tonnes ....75 ft ... flying along at 3-4 times  Wind speed ...? 60 mph....

Now that would really be something....

Wow
Very cool !

Chet
Foils are like magic

And seeing people surf forever on the waves ( tiny waves too)
Some fellows foil board with no power assist in the open ocean
Pumping the board to transition between surfing the eternal wave ...
Amazing

That's the feeling I got the first time I watched a video of hydrofoil surfing on youtube a while back... magic, lol.

Pulled the wings out of the bending jigs this morning and it looks like 1/2" dihedral on the main and 3/8" on the tail. I wasn't expecting much from a quick hot water bath so I was happy with it. Also got some time to build the fuselage with 3D printed end caps then glue and fillet the tapered wing blocks to set the initial angles. As a starting point I'm trying 3 degrees positive pitch on the main wing and negative 2 degrees on the tail. This should give me a center of gravity pretty close to the center of lift forward of the main wing for more stability.

Designed the front and rear wing blocks to be identical so I can 3D print 1 degree shims to trim her up if need be.

Here's a not bad link to the general theory...https://www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Kitesurfing/General/Some-Foil-theory?page=1

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Ambassador

Here today a picture from wardenclyffe ( spelling). An associate was passing by and I asked him to take a few pics and
Send them to me .

Seems it’s still closed

I had some meetings few years back with persons trying to open wardenclyffe / museum site ,

Interesting place  !
Ps
Ac
We need a spot for foils ....

Something that doesn’t bump FE experimenters off front page ( I believe/ hoped forum upgrade might make this possible....?

I am definitely afflicted with this tech and growing food indoors too ..

Finished the setup on the hydrofoil board...
+1.5 degrees on the main wing
-2 degrees on the rear wing
+ 3 degrees on the mast

Now the testing begins, could be interesting...

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Tinkerer

Our premier has officially gone full dictator. He is passing laws this week that give him power to take people off the street and lock them up. He alone will have powers to declare an emergency postpone elections etc. more power than hitler had. Literally. Young children will be fined for not wearing a mask. Adults will be fined 90k or 2 years jail. So many of us may get disappeared to the new 4000 bed “quarantine” facility. I will not be complying. Wish me luck. In other news we could get hit by a massive CME in the next two weeks. Could be a big one. Good luck!

Our premier has officially gone full dictator. He is passing laws this week that give him power to take people off the street and lock them up. He alone will have powers to declare an emergency postpone elections etc. more power than hitler had. Literally. Young children will be fined for not wearing a mask. Adults will be fined 90k or 2 years jail. So many of us may get disappeared to the new 4000 bed “quarantine” facility. I will not be complying. Wish me luck. In other news we could get hit by a massive CME in the next two weeks. Could be a big one. Good luck!

There's a war on, Jim. Try that attitude in Europe in 1939, and you'd be locked up or killed depending what side of the channel you were on.

JimBoot,

What is happening in Australia has shocked the World.  Sheer insanity.

Wishing you and all Australians of sound mind the Very Best as you resist the tyranny.

Those  in Canada, the UK and New Zealand as well who are standing up for what is righteous.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

This far right political rhetoric is off topic in my opinion.

We have much bigger problems than a few people afraid of getting a needle. Any thoughts about free energy?...

Regards
AC

Free Energy is abundant and easily utilized by those who have knowledge and creativity.

Freedom, on the other hand, is rapidly vanishing as tyranny unleashes its "iron fist."

Is there in your mind a greater problem?

It isn't about fear of "needle" but concern about what comes through the needle into the body.

Study the Science.

Look at how Japan has realized the real solution.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Professor

Quote from: muDped link=topic=2783.msg95523#msg95523 date=163545244 in2
Free Energy is abundant and easily utilized by those who have knowledge and creativity.

Freedom, on the other hand, is rapidly vanishing as tyranny unleashes its "iron fist."

Is there in your mind a greater problem?

It isn't about fear of "needle" but concern about what comes through the needle into the body.

Study the Science.

Look at how Japan has realized the real solution.

You've got me curious...
What is Japan's solution??

This far right political rhetoric is off topic in my opinion.

We have much bigger problems than a few people afraid of getting a needle. Any thoughts about free energy?...

Regards
AC
call me a nazi. My govt is breaking the Nuremberg code you fool. We need energy solutions desperately, to survive. Pull your head out of your arse. We’re under attack.  But you stay comfortable and eat your fill.

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
call me a nazi. My govt is breaking the Nuremberg code you fool. We need energy solutions desperately, to survive. Pull your head out of your arse. We’re under attack.  But you stay comfortable and eat your fill.

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

I have already a while back told our big mouth liberal what he could do with his opinion that he keeps trying to force on the rest of us.  My prayers are with you and your countrymen.

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

mudped

I think you mean the U.S. and a couple other countries are in big trouble while most others seem to be doing okay. Everyone I know got vaccinated and most think by next summer all this will be over. To be honest it's a non-issue and we did our part to protect ourselves and our fellow Canadians and moved on.

On free energy, the science is clear and we have no shortage of energy only knowledge and understanding. I heard through the grape vine that 2022 is the year FE goes mainstream. Apparently it's reached a critical mass and climate change has pushed the disclosure forward. Necessity is the mother of invention and the need for new energy technologies has become imperative. It's going to be so damn cool I can hardly wait, electric cars, electric airplanes, electric motorcycles, no utilities and the cost of living should fall drastically. It's all good...

Regards
AC

This is what me and my fellow dissidents are sharing. We have 10 days to stop this fascist. Then the unvaxxed will be rounded up and in quarantine facilities. Already happening in the Northern Territory . We the global centre for agenda 2030. Their not even shy about it. https://www.monash.edu/research/the-melbourne-experiment Same uni that made the ivermectin discovery last year then did nothing. Now I see why.

Same uni that made the ivermectin discovery last year...

Interesting. Please link to the relevant peer reviewed paper or double blind clinical study.

This is what me and my fellow dissidents are sharing. We have 10 days to stop this fascist. Then the unvaxxed will be rounded up and in quarantine facilities. Already happening in the Northern Territory . We the global centre for agenda 2030. Their not even shy about it. https://www.monash.edu/research/the-melbourne-experiment Same uni that made the ivermectin discovery last year then did nothing. Now I see why.

I just survived COV-19 with the help of Ivermectin, Hopefully you all realize what they are doing.  Drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxycloraquin have been taken out of the picture, factories destroyed ect. propaganda everywhere on them because they are ANTI-VIRAL drugs just incase you haven't guessed yet. 

They continue with the big lie that there is no cure for viruses, the common cold the flu etc. and you must take the death shot that will eventually kill you in at least one of many different ways in case you haven't been paying attention.  The fact that these are ANTI-VIRAL is what they are trying very hard to keep from you.

4 small (6mg) tablets, 1 tablet every 12 hours over 2 days knocked out COVID almost immediately and that was after 2 weeks of suffering with it before we could get the meds.  My wife and I almost died from the Covid before we could get the Ivermectin and it still knocked it out in 2 days. and so far no side effects at all.

Please spred this far and wide, people need to know!

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Oh no!!!

Surely you don't think the liberal main stream media would lie to you.   >:(  >:(

Anyone with half a brain can see that the whole fake pandemic thing has just been a scam to see how gullible the general public is.  Unfortunately it is clear that many people only believe what the lying MSM tells them.  They are just too lazy to do some real research on their own.  Some simple research would quickly reveal the lies and propaganda the media has been spreading.  Ivermectin and Hydroxycloraquin have been used for many many years with NO serious side effects.  They have both been used in Africa to also stop parasites.  And those countries that use them routinely have had very low rates of Covid infection throughout the pandemic.

I see some members here had nothing to say about free energy but now are quite vocal about offtopic subjects.

However the members have spoken and they don't want these conspiracies theories and hate speech here.

Surely they have something better or more constructive to do with there time considering all the problems we have in the world.

I'm gearing up for the game of the century when free energy is disclosed next year. Everything will change and hopefully all this nonsense will be behind us. In times like these we need hope and inspiration not hate and inciting more violence.

Regards
AC

Cry me a river SNOWFLAKE!!

The only one who has said anything about hate and violence is YOU!  The rest of us are much more concerned about truth and freedom to make our own choices and not be forced to have poison injected into our bodies.

For those that would seriously like to research the use of hydroxycloraquin and ivermectin please use DuckDuckGo as your search engine.  Google heavily censors their search results.  They don't want you to know the truth.  These two simple remedies mean you don't need a poison jab to survive Covid.

Interesting. Please link to the relevant peer reviewed paper or double blind clinical study.
I am not your google bitch. If you wish to be ignorant, not my problem. Plenty of RCTs do your own research I’m busy.

Quote from: AC
I think you mean the U.S. and a couple other countries are in big trouble while most others seem to be doing okay.

Everyone I know got vaccinated and most think by next summer all this will be over.

To be honest it's a non-issue and we did our part to protect ourselves and our fellow Canadians and moved on.

Unfortunately you will too late discover that there is no protection from the inoculation.

You have opted to accept genetic modification and experimental trans-humanism.

The course of inoculations and boosters has no end.

You seem to have no knowledge of world affairs nor the true purpose of the inoculations.

So very sorry AC.

Your bubble has neither shielded nor protected you and those you know.

However the members have spoken and they don't want these conspiracies theories and hate speech here.

This thread should be locked like the other basket case threads.

There might be, now or in the future, legal consequencfes for adminstrators who allow this stuff - some sort of "Pay for the damage you allow to happen" type legislation.

Paul
The odd rant in a non-energy thread is fine in my opinion. However the name calling, repetitive posting and inciting hostility between members is unacceptable. 

It's about showing a little restraint and keeping it civil. Making a point is cool repeating it over and over and over is propaganda. We should also expect to be fact checked for accuracy.

I think we all understand if we can't moderate ourselves someone will do it for us. Nobody should have an issue with that, I don't.

Regards
AC

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:49:45