PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-03-26, 12:56:51
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Tuneable Large Signal Reciever  (Read 297 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
From SM:

He [Tesla] noticed that most of the time the magnetometers stayed relatively sedate and
around the same level. They would fluctuate just slightly. However one day he noticed
that the meters jumped quite unpredictably.  It attracted his attention and he began to
find that the meters were reacting to a thunderstorm many hundreds of miles away.
Interesting isn't it?  
Then he continued his experiments and found that as a thunderstorm moved closer the
magnetometers would register larger and larger fluctuations
until they were off the scale
and useless.  
He was fascinated and consumed by this. He acquired better magnetometers and his
research found that you could tune the magnetometers to certain specific frequencies
and tap directly into large magnetic waves
. When I say large, I am referring to huge.
That was useable power.  
However, you had to find a circuit potential in order for the electrons to flow. That was
the difficulty which he overcame to produce his famous demonstrations of power from
nowhere.

---------------------------
Never let your belligerence get in the way of your brilliance!

Group: Moderator

poynt,
  This quote is great, I have read it many times, and it helped me to formulate this idea.  Not only that quote but all except a few sentences of Marks quotes make sense to me now.  And I believe the few excepted sentences of quote's that don't fit are the only misdirection on his part.

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

tExB=qr
From SM:

He [Tesla] noticed that most of the time the magnetometers stayed relatively sedate and
around the same level. They would fluctuate just slightly. However one day he noticed
that the meters jumped quite unpredictably.  It attracted his attention and he began to
find that the meters were reacting to a thunderstorm many hundreds of miles away.
Interesting isn't it?  
Then he continued his experiments and found that as a thunderstorm moved closer the
magnetometers would register larger and larger fluctuations until they were off the scale
and useless.  
He was fascinated and consumed by this. He acquired better magnetometers and his
research found that you could tune the magnetometers to certain specific frequencies
and tap directly into large magnetic waves. When I say large, I am referring to huge.
That was useable power.  
However, you had to find a circuit potential in order for the electrons to flow. That was
the difficulty which he overcame to produce his famous demonstrations of power from
nowhere.

All electric currents have an associated magnetic field.

What type of current do you think Tesla was detecting in these experiments?

Group: Guest

All electric currents have an associated magnetic field.

What type of current do you think Tesla was detecting in these experiments?

longitudinal magnetic

tExB=qr

longitudinal magnetic

A longitudinal electric current with an associated magnetic field or a magnetic current?

Just an update, I am preparing schematics and pictures to post very soon.  These will be mainly to give me direction for the building of this and may not be what I end up with, or I may have to add to it.  They will just be a starting point for me and an initial configuration, I have to start somewhere.

What I am going to try to do is get a heterodyne going between 2 different frequencies to create a 3rd freqency of interest to me.  While at the same time all of these frequencies will be rotating, and I will see where that leads me, and go on from there.

Wavewatcher,  If you wait to post until you have something, and I have also been there, we here, lose all the knowledge of what you are doing, even if it doesn't work knowing what you did will prevent others from wasting there time trying to figure out what you already have.  If you have a new idea put it out there, give it a shot what have you got to lose who knows it may work or someone else may get a better idea from yours.

Room 

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

OK here is the basic circuit I am going to start with.  It is built on a circuit I already designed for another project and I have proven to myself it works. Yes I know the parts are obsolete but I already have them why not use them.  Many parts will work to do the same thing and yes I can design newer and more available parts into this but then so can anybody.  It is a sine wave generator (X2) driving a phase splitter and an amplifier powering the converter coils. I hope this doesn't get to complicated.

« Last Edit: 2010-06-22, 17:03:33 by Room3327 »

And here are pictures of the converter coil, I am sorry I can't find pictures of the core windings in the center.  The few pictures I have are of the secondary (output)winding almost finished being taped with fiberglass tape, then the finished taping and lastly the finished coil with the bifilar wound primary and some of the connections.  That is a 12 inch ruler laying in front of it.

« Last Edit: 2010-06-22, 17:04:53 by Room3327 »

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
If you wait to post until you have something, and I have also been there, we here, lose all the knowledge of what you are doing, even if it doesn't work knowing what you did will prevent others from wasting there time trying to figure out what you already have.  If you have a new idea put it out there, give it a shot what have you got to lose who knows it may work or someone else may get a better idea from yours.

Room great work, and a great policy above, as you say it doesn't matter what the outcome is everyone learns from this, and these build projects in the open allow other's to join in and suggest possible ways and things to try as well.

Thanks for sharing your work.

Thanks for the encouragement Peterae, I think sharing our work is the main function of a site like this.  Open source is the only alternative and the only chance we have of changing things. Keeping things to ourselves will not help get it out and in some cases is not good for our health.

Just an update, I am still building circuits, tested one phase of the converter and my circuit drives it very nicely. I have had some thoughts about the output and have a different circuit idea for it, but until I get to that point there is no sense in getting ahead of myself.
I found a paper that seems to be very pertinant to what I am trying to do. Worth taking a read.

http://amasci.com/tesla/tescieve.html

Sorry I lost interest in this, been working on hydrogen generator instead and spending time with grandkids.

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Got this built but went over the deep end with three channels into the realm of Pied Piper. Created the S)olfeggio H)armonic I)ntegration T)ransmitter and have been shooting the voles in the back yard. I shoot them with harmonic frequencies on a quartly basis. I expect to see birth defects in the litters this spring. :o

Guess I should bring the initial build out and regroup on this. It did create some amazing effects with my Bose output using hardly any volume at all. This might be the ticket in the field generation instead of sound. And that would coincide with the effective aperture process. I have been looking at the use of 2 phased sines also currently. Moab stated poetry instead of sledging. After all, utility transformers explode from sine harmonics.

Hi GK,
Thanks for the laugh I needed it. Those poor Voles  :(

Yea I guess I should get back on this thing too, I actually did do some testing on the new transformer-coil and at this point I am pretty much convinced that it needs a ferrite core to operate properly.  Don't get excited I didn't test for the anomaly I discovered with my first test set up, which I still have and could set it back up but the new coil isn't developing the field that the test setup did. It had a steel wire core in it with 1600 turns of wire around it. I could get a steel rod in the center to rotate like a motor.  This one only has copper poloidal windings for a core and I have not been able to get a rod rotating with it.

So I think I need to build another transformer-coil setup to move on, but I can probably get some more information out of this one too. One thought I had was would it work  to have dual rotation going on in the same direction but at slightly different frequency's.  This should create periodic collisions of peaks which should appear as very large rapid pulses being applied and all the fields are rotating in the same direction one at say 2.5 KHz and one at 2.8KHz this would give us components of 5.3KHz and 300 Hz.  I believe all these frequencies will be rotating in the same direction to give the effect I found, I'm rambling now but I think you see the possibilities. 

Group: Elite

Created the S)olfeggio H)armonic I)ntegration T)ransmitter and have been shooting the voles in the back yard. I shoot them with harmonic frequencies on a quartly basis. I expect to see birth defects in the litters this spring. :o

You may think about ending that practice when they are standing erect at your back door and offering to be your assistant.

I have some technicians working for me that probably went through that style of development. You can tell by the way they eat their lunch  :o

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-03-26, 12:56:51