PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 06:22:01
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Global Warming is a Hoax  (Read 27670 times)

Group: Moderator

The propagandists have been crying Global Warming for
quite a while.  Here is an interesting item which appeared
in the Washington Post on November 2, 1922.

Same old scaremongering which is being re-hashed
now. C.C

By the way, all opinions are welcomed in this discussion
no matter how "extreme" some may consider them. 8)

Conspiracy Theories are Welcome as most have proven to be
Conspiracy Fact. :o

Sea Stories and Grunt Odes are welcomed too. :)

« Last Edit: 2017-07-25, 19:57:47 by muDped »

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Experimentalist

The propagandists have been crying Global Warming for
quite a while.  Here is an interesting item which appeared
in the Washington Post on November 2, 1922.

Same old scaremongering which is being re-hashed
now. C.C

By the way, all opinions are welcomed in this discussion
now matter how "extreme" some may consider them. 8)

Conspiracy Theories are Welcome as most have proven to be
Conspiracy Fact. :o

Sea Stories and Grunt Odes are welcomed too. :)

Excellent addition muDped, thanks!

I would like to start off with the glorious concept that the buying and selling of Carbon Tax will save the world...

However some of the die-hards in other threads never recognized  the lead British Columbia established. To correct this omission here, by a fellow Canuck, are the facts...

Still, BC’s carbon pricing system is the best in North America and probably the world. The province has finished the nitty-gritty work of drafting statutes and regulations to implement the system. Oregon and Washington could do worse than to copy them, word for word, into their tax codes, then make adjustments needed to match circumstances. (Washington, for example, cannot rebate the carbon tax revenue through its income tax, because it does not have one. Instead, it could reduce sales and business taxes and provide rebates to low-income families

http://www.sightline.org/2014/03/11/all-you-need-to-know-about-bcs-carbon-tax-shift-in-five-charts/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyZrugdek1QIVUV9-Ch0d9QHcEAAYAiAAEgKfSfD_BwE

But the bottom line is it is just a tax that has let them rake in 5 billion dollars... this will undoubtedly save the world, right?

Ron

Carbon Dioxide is a Greenhouse Gas.  It has been used
to supplement natural levels of Carbon Dioxide within
greenhouses for decades.

Has the meaning of "Greenhouse Gas" been purposely
altered in order to support the fiction of Global Warming?
To create the illusion that levels of Carbon Dioxide within
the Earth's atmosphere somehow make our Planet warmer?
« Last Edit: 2017-07-26, 09:39:22 by muDped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

« Last Edit: 2017-07-26, 09:40:43 by muDped »

The Science Fraud regarding tinkered with temperature data
is coming into the light of day.

Airborne Activity in the skies has been relatively quiet where
I'm located for the past several weeks.  The "trails" are quite
short and are positioned above existing natural clouds or
already forming artificial clouds to heighten and expand
the structure.

Chemtrails Exposed and the New Manhattan Project

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Use HAARP to flex any part of the ionosphere thereby creating a vacuum which draws the rest of the stratosphere to it. This creates a diminishment 180 degrees away creating a thin spot in the upper atmosphere. Release chemtrails at any part to 'CONTROL' the setup. One could fry continents, create light zones, create deep or thick precipitation zones.
Ah yes. The rich get water and the poor burn. Move all your assets to an arctic region and pop the Yellowstone caldera. It all make very clear sense now.

An important aspect of "Control" is that it necessarily
must be ever-present.  Check this out to see how the
entertainment industry is "controlled" by the same "elites"
who comprise the Deep State.

The "Behavior Modified Thinking Process" is essential to
the complete deceit of the common folk.  The People are
gradually conditioned to accept all that emanates from
The Matrix as Reality or The New Truth.

Buy me some coffee
I am unsure as to how anyone could think that the global warming thing is some sort bullshit.

Forget about what you !think! the badies are trying to do,and use your own common sense.

I have been alive long enough to see and feel the effects,and so no one will tell me otherwise.

I am living walking proof that the UV index has risen beyond belief in the past 30 years
And what dose it mean when more ultraviolet light is hitting the earths surface ?
What is the result of more of the suns energy making ground contact ?

No rocket science here  C.C

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

I am unsure as to how anyone could think that the global warming thing is some sort bullshit.

Forget about what you !think! the badies are trying to do,and use your own common sense.

I have been alive long enough to see and feel the effects,and so no one will tell me otherwise.

I am living walking proof that the UV index has risen beyond belief in the past 30 years
And what dose it mean when more ultraviolet light is hitting the earths surface ?
What is the result of more of the suns energy making ground contact ?

No rocket science here  C.C

Brad

So are you saying the global warming is coming from the sun too? Or you still stuck on CO2?
Or are you saying the small rise in CO2 is causing more ultra violet to get through to the ground.  How is this accomplished if that's what you mean?

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Buy me a beer
Quote:-
So are you saying the global warming is coming from the sun too? Or you still stuck on CO2?
Or are you saying the small rise in CO2 is causing more ultra violet to get through to the ground.  How is this accomplished if that's what you mean?
Unquote

Both, the sun is doing some unusual things ATM, last week we were hit by an electromagnetic event that came from the sun. Not really bad, but bad enough to take out some electronics such as cell phone repeaters and TV repeaters in some areas. It also causes volcanic movement like the moon controls the oceans.

The World needs CO, but in a balance, that balance has been destroyed and getting worse. The UV levels have gone up in certain areas of the world. The general weather has also changed, as Tinman has said, open your eyes. I do not know how old anyone is, but I am 66 going on 67 and have seen a lot, not only on one country, but many, I now live in Spain and we have hit yet again an all time weather change record this year.

I could go on but I am tired from returning from my 1300km journy by car, maybe tomorrow, though have a lot to do over the next few days (37c here at 6:58 in the evening, 500mtrs up in the mountains)

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
https://www-spof.gsfc.nasa.gov/stargaze/Sun1lite.htm

Heating the Earth

Sunlight carries energy, which warms up the Earth and is the driving force behind all our weather and climate.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Some thoughts on Global Warming.  Good comments.

Toronto Heat Wave

Geo-Engineering

Scroll through the page for more interesting reads.

Sea levels rising?  Straight scoop.
« Last Edit: 2017-07-27, 22:17:02 by muDped »

Some thoughts on Global Warming.  Good comments.

Toronto Heat Wave

Geo-Engineering

Scroll through the page for more interesting reads.

Sea levels rising?  Straight scoop.

Here is the other prong of weather control... food control, they go hand in glove:

This skillfully researched book focuses on how a small socio-political American elite seeks to establish control over the very basis of human survival: the provision of our daily bread. “Control the food and you control the people.”This is no ordinary book about the perils of GMO.  Engdahl takes the reader inside the corridors of power, into the backrooms of the science labs, behind closed doors in the corporate boardrooms.

The author cogently reveals a diabolical World of profit-driven political intrigue, government corruption and coercion, where genetic manipulation and the patenting of life forms are used to gain worldwide control over food production. If the book often reads as a crime story, that should come as no surprise. For that is what it is.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/genetically-engineered-destruction/24598

Ron

Buy me some coffee

Think about it.
What dose the Ozone layer do?
Did-or has man had a direct impact on the Ozone layer?

Am i saying global warming is coming from the sun?--where else do you think it is coming from?
As i said-what happens when more of the suns energy makes it to ground?
What is the cause of more of the suns energy making it to ground?

See-no rocket science involved.
Man is directly linked to global warming.

Brad

Brad

A week after my colleague James Delingpole , on his Telegraph blog, coined the term "Climategate" to describe the scandal revealed by the leaked emails from the University of East Anglia's Climatic Research Unit, Google was showing that the word now appears across the internet more than nine million times. But in all these acres of electronic coverage, one hugely relevant point about these thousands of documents has largely been missed.
The reason why even the Guardian's George Monbiot has expressed total shock and dismay at the picture revealed by the documents is that their authors are not just any old bunch of academics. Their importance cannot be overestimated, What we are looking at here is the small group of scientists who have for years been more influential in driving the worldwide alarm over global warming than any others, not least through the role they play at the heart of the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
Professor Philip Jones, the CRU's director, is in charge of the two key sets of data used by the IPCC to draw up its reports. Through its link to the Hadley Centre, part of the UK Met Office, which selects most of the IPCC's key scientific contributors, his global temperature record is the most important of the four sets of temperature data on which the IPCC and governments rely – not least for their predictions that the world will warm to catastrophic levels unless trillions of dollars are spent to avert it.
Dr Jones is also a key part of the closely knit group of American and British scientists responsible for promoting that picture of world temperatures conveyed by Michael Mann's "hockey stick" graph which 10 years ago turned climate history on its head by showing that, after 1,000 years of decline, global temperatures have recently shot up to their highest level in recorded history.
Given star billing by the IPCC, not least for the way it appeared to eliminate the long-accepted Mediaeval Warm Period when temperatures were higher they are today, the graph became the central icon of the entire man-made global warming movement.

Since 2003, however, when the statistical methods used to create the "hockey stick" were first exposed as fundamentally flawed by an expert Canadian statistician Steve McIntyre , an increasingly heated battle has been raging between Mann's supporters, calling themselves "the Hockey Team", and McIntyre and his own allies, as they have ever more devastatingly called into question the entire statistical basis on which the IPCC and CRU construct their case.
The senders and recipients of the leaked CRU emails constitute a cast list of the IPCC's scientific elite, including not just the "Hockey Team", such as Dr Mann himself, Dr Jones and his CRU colleague Keith Briffa, but Ben Santer, responsible for a highly controversial rewriting of key passages in the IPCC's 1995 report; Kevin Trenberth, who similarly controversially pushed the IPCC into scaremongering over hurricane activity; and Gavin Schmidt, right-hand man to Al Gore's ally Dr James Hansen, whose own GISS record of surface temperature data is second in importance only to that of the CRU itself.
There are three threads in particular in the leaked documents which have sent a shock wave through informed observers across the world. Perhaps the most obvious, as lucidly put together by Willis Eschenbach (see McIntyre's blog Climate Audit and Anthony Watt's blog Watts Up With That ), is the highly disturbing series of emails which show how Dr Jones and his colleagues have for years been discussing the devious tactics whereby they could avoid releasing their data to outsiders under freedom of information laws.
They have come up with every possible excuse for concealing the background data on which their findings and temperature records were based.
This in itself has become a major scandal, not least Dr Jones's refusal to release the basic data from which the CRU derives its hugely influential temperature record, which culminated last summer in his startling claim that much of the data from all over the world had simply got "lost". Most incriminating of all are the emails in which scientists are advised to delete large chunks of data, which, when this is done after receipt of a freedom of information request, is a criminal offence.
But the question which inevitably arises from this systematic refusal to release their data is – what is it that these scientists seem so anxious to hide? The second and most shocking revelation of the leaked documents is how they show the scientists trying to manipulate data through their tortuous computer programmes, always to point in only the one desired direction – to lower past temperatures and to "adjust" recent temperatures upwards, in order to convey the impression of an accelerated warming. This comes up so often (not least in the documents relating to computer data in the Harry Read Me file) that it becomes the most disturbing single element of the entire story. This is what Mr McIntyre caught Dr Hansen doing with his GISS temperature record last year (after which Hansen was forced to revise his record), and two further shocking examples have now come to light from Australia and New Zealand.
In each of these countries it has been possible for local scientists to compare the official temperature record with the original data on which it was supposedly based. In each case it is clear that the same trick has been played – to turn an essentially flat temperature chart into a graph which shows temperatures steadily rising. And in each case this manipulation was carried out under the influence of the CRU.
What is tragically evident from the Harry Read Me file is the picture it gives of the CRU scientists hopelessly at sea with the complex computer programmes they had devised to contort their data in the approved direction, more than once expressing their own desperation at how difficult it was to get the desired results.
The third shocking revelation of these documents is the ruthless way in which these academics have been determined to silence any expert questioning of the findings they have arrived at by such dubious methods – not just by refusing to disclose their basic data but by discrediting and freezing out any scientific journal which dares to publish their critics' work. It seems they are prepared to stop at nothing to stifle scientific debate in this way, not least by ensuring that no dissenting research should find its way into the pages of IPCC reports.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/6679082/Climate-change-this-is-the-worst-scientific-scandal-of-our-generation.html

Ron

Think about it.
What dose the Ozone layer do?
Did-or has man had a direct impact on the Ozone layer?

Am i saying global warming is coming from the sun?--where else do you think it is coming from?
As i said-what happens when more of the suns energy makes it to ground?
What is the cause of more of the suns energy making it to ground?

Brad

Brad you should read this article, short and very good information on CO2 and global warming.

www.ncpa.org/pub/ba256

Room

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Buy me some coffee
There is always some scandal to counteract another scandal.

As i said,the fact's speak for them self.
The only way you get the truth,is to live it--and i have.

Regardless of what rubbish you can dig up,it is no match for what i myself have lived through-which is the !only! truth.

But,in this case,i do not stand alone.
Both science and math back me up,and so there can be no denial that man has caused !to some degree! global warming.

So for the !global warming! neigh sayers,i give you just one challenge-->
Find just one single reputable organization that says the UV index has not risen over the past 30 years--just one,along with the supporting data.

Now that you have the truth about that,you need to do some math,that is backed by scientific facts.
If the amount of UV sunlight that hits the earths surface has risen,what dose that do to the amount of heat energy that makes land fall?

As i stated before,35 years ago,i could spend all day in the sun,without a shirt,and perhaps only end up with a slight shade of red skin-not even enough to be irritating.
But there is no chance in hell you can do that now. 20 minutes in the sun without a shirt and hat, or being plastered in 15+ SPF sunscreen,and you are cooked to the point of blistering.

These are facts-not fiction,and you simply cannot deny facts--not even with all your fancy,wacky spun yarns found all over the internet.

The UV factor go's up--global temperatures go up.

Who thinned out,and put holes in the Ozone layer ????????

Brad

These are facts-not fiction,and you simply cannot deny facts--not even with all your fancy,wacky spun yarns found all over the internet.

Brad

I don't think anyone here is denying that climate changes. All that is being stated is that so far it is within normal parameters.

What is being denied is that the average man in the street is responsible for the change. You have failed to take into account the TPTB's nuclear testing, weather modification programs such as HAARP and Chem trails. Haarp was just their kindergarten, they have mastered that and moved on to more active and precise control of weather and earthquakes.

What is it about an "ionispheric heater" that you don't understand?

And why have free energy devices been taboo? We are responsible for for being limited to coal and oil?

The US Air force announced that they would control the weather by 2025, what they didn't say is they are there now and that they are using it as a weapon. An example, they stop any rain fronts from moving onto California until the place is nearly a desert, the ground water all pumped out, the land sinking. Then they pump up a few storms and try and wash the place into the sea, this is normal? But this, in varying scales, is taking place all over the world and the official Global Warming narrative has us, the victim, as the perpetrator.

Those that support the  official narrative are just being used as useful idiots.

Ron
« Last Edit: 2017-07-28, 21:59:02 by ronee »

Buy me a drink
This is a losing battle. Stop using the internet which is a clearing house for massive amount of plastic and petrol consumption and stop China and 3rd world countries from noxious producing.
Then we Americans can worry about OUR consumption/production.
Until then when one is standing don't run with scissors and when sitting either sit up straight or put your head down.

Why is it that everyone needs a mental dumping ground for their distorted, misled and propagandized  beliefs?
Sheesh. Ya think there was more important things to pursue.

Quote from: Tinman
Both science and math back me up,and so there can be no denial that man has caused !to some degree! global warming.

That would, of course,depend upon the validity of the
"science" and the "math" that you refer to.

Those who have sought to control the weather have
developed some proficiency.  They are indeed able to
produce prolonged "Heat Waves" in certain areas,
prolonged "Droughts", massive rain events which cause
incredibly rapid flooding and to steer Hurricanes and Cyclones
while either increasing or decreasing their intensity.

They are men who have enormous financial and military
resources behind them.  What they have done and are
doing will be blamed upon the "Common Folk" in order
to advance the AGENDA.

They are doing what they do to destroy the Planet to
rid the World of "Cattle and Useless Eaters" (the Common
Folk) in order to make it New for a small number of Themselves.

The Agenda of Mass Destruction is just getting started.  It
must be made to appear "Natural."  Look for an increase in
wars all across the Globe as well as decreased Health Care
options, (already begun in U.K. and U.S.), Forced Vaccinations
coupled with other draconian loss of freedoms.

It is very difficult for the vast majority to come to grips with the
magnitude of wickedness that the Lovers of Money are intending
to visit upon our unique Planet.

World War I and the followup World War II were naught more than
"dress rehearsals" for what is soon to come...

Buy me some coffee

Ron

I don't think anyone here is denying that climate changes. All that is being stated is that so far it is within normal parameters.

The thread title is-global warming is a hoax--> it is not.

What is being denied is that the average man in the street is responsible for the change.

Also untrue.
It is man in general that has severely damaged the Ozone layer.

You have failed to take into account the TPTB's nuclear testing, weather modification programs such as HAARP and Chem trails.

Once again-all mans doing,and humanities willingness to allow it to happen

Haarp was just their kindergarten, they have mastered that and moved on to more active and precise control of weather and earthquakes.

Starting to stretch things a little here Ron.
The weather pattern where i have lived all my life,has not changed much at all-other than getting warmer,and a massive increase in the UV index.

What is it about an "ionispheric heater" that you don't understand?

I remind you again of the title of the thread--global warming is a hoax.
It would seem to me that you are showing the many different ways man has contributed to global warming.

And why have free energy devices been taboo?

What free energy devices?
Can you put forth,or provide information related to a proven free energy device?

We are responsible for for being limited to coal and oil?

Yes we are,as everyone has a choice.
Is there anything stopping you from going solar?
If you are going to purchase a new vehicle,would it be electric or fossil fuel powered?--the choice is yours.

The US Air force announced that they would control the weather by 2025, what they didn't say is they are there now and that they are using it as a weapon.

And who allows this to happen? what is the US air force comprised of? who runs the US air force?
The answers are-man,man ,and man.

An example, they stop any rain fronts from moving onto California until the place is nearly a desert, the ground water all pumped out, the land sinking. Then they pump up a few storms and try and wash the place into the sea, this is normal?

Nope,this is man.

But this, in varying scales, is taking place all over the world and the official Global Warming narrative has us, the victim, as the perpetrator.

Here in Australia,it is an offence to not render assistance at the seen of an accident.
So,if you do nothing,you are committing an offence .

Those that support the  official narrative are just being used as useful idiots.

You seem to have had a !nit pick! at a few of the many reasons for global warming.
But regardless of what you have presented,it is all mans doing-whether you consider that group of man to be friend or foe.

Switching on your lights at night,while hooked to the grid,you are knowingly supporting those that you despise.
Jumping in your fossil fuel powered car,and heading off to the shop's,you are knowingly supporting those that you despise .

It's all well and good to go blaming others,but there you are,supporting those that you blame.
And,as long as you continue to support them,they will continue to provide.

So yes,man in general is responsible for global warming,because man in general supports those that they deem to be responsible.

Im not sure how closely you follow what is happening over here in Oz,but we have started the war against fossil fuels--and we are winning.

A new stance against fossil fuels began to rise up about 2 years ago,and now has gained momentum beyond what we would have thought possible-to the point where the big banks are withdrawing funding the beginnings of large coal mines -and the likes.
It's called !lock the gate!--and it's kicking the ass of those that thought them self !untouchable!

There is also a massive amount of people switching to solar,and saying bye bye to the grid supplied power.
We then had the government try to introduce a solar panel tax-a tax on those that has PV systems on there rooftop.
The Western Australian people soon put a stop to that,and at the very next election,those clowns got voted out of power--simple as that.

The people here are speaking,and the people here are winning.
We simply said-enough is enough.

You simply cant say that man !in general! was not responsible for the depletion of the Ozone layer
And you simply cant say that the increase in the UV index did not contribute to the rising temperatures here on earth.

So no-Global warming is not a hoax--and yes,man is responsible for global warming.

Brad

The thread title is-global warming is a hoax--> it is not.
snip

So no-Global warming is not a hoax--and yes,man is responsible for global warming.

Brad

Dream on mate

Oligarchy is a form of government in which power is vested in a dominant class and a small group exercises control over the general population.

A new study from Princeton and Northwestern Universities concluded that the U.S. government represents not the interests of the majority of citizens but those of the rich and powerful.

“Testing Theories of American Politics: Elites, Interest Groups, and Average Citizens” analyzed extensive data, comparing nearly 1,800 U.S. policies enacted between 1981 and 2002 with the expressed preferences of average and affluent Americans as well as special interest groups.

The resulting data empirically verifies that U.S. policies are determined by the economic elite.

The central point that emerges from our research is that economic elites and organized groups representing business interests have substantial independent impacts on U.S. government policy, while mass-based interest groups and average citizens have little or no independent influence,” says the peer-reviewed study.

And this applies to my country as well as yours.

http://thecrux.com/shocking-proof-about-who-really-runs-the-u-s-government/

Perhaps you can explain to me how buying and trading carbon tax credits will end "Global Warming"?
It is a HOAX based on false information

You and I have no choice! Why do you continue to blame us?

Ron

Buy me a drink
Snowflakes on aisle #1. This is a very inside joke.

And yes the rich need to run this country. The rich got rich because they continued to invest in the company and its employees.
The common folk, those who are just worker based mentality work and spend what they they have. The only investment type thinking they understand is the freshly mowed lawn, vacation once a year and the couch. This type is activity cycle is detrimental to the growth of a nation past consumerism. Do I do this? Well in a way. I am on my second property that is white picket fence. Because when I pick up stakes and rent this one I am in business and the write offs offset the taxes on retirement distributions. I have been in business all my life with no employees, only contractors. They can fend for themselves. I will not copy the government doal program of welfare by buying personal things for my workers. Its my game and I do not share. You want something? Work for it. You consume it? Then don't bitch about manufacturing it.

The elite are snowflakes with money.
A large percent of Apple phone users are snowflakes. They bitch about the fallout of consumerism yet consume the same things. That, my friends, is a description of an idiot. A previous example in history are the French from the 1600 and 1700s. Elitetists with huge moral problems. And the Russians soon followed suit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_the_Great

Know thy history! Snowflakes are public school, television trained minions. They will complain all their lives and attain nothing yet spend what they have to get things of their personal desires. TV was nicknamed 'Idiot box' and 'boobtube'. Have we a good understanding now?

Millenials now have traded the white picket fence for the street, the mowed lawn for dreadlocks, the couch for the megaphone. Same as it ever was.
Insane, sarcastic genius:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98AJUj-qxHI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u06DpcFXc4U

Since the human species is so damn smart why do we continue to shit in our own nest? We should have been traveling to the stars by now.

Laugh it up. It will all be over very soon.

The Global Warming narrative is indeed a hoax.
It is an artificial construct based upon falsified data.
Regional warming trends are balanced by regional cooling trends.
Naturally.

Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is not a Problem unless there
is too little.

Related news:  Getting to the root of the problems.

Could it be that the World is beginning to "Wake Up" to the
Evils of the West?

Buy me some coffee
 author=ronee link=topic=3500.msg63780#msg63780 date=1501342459]

Quote- Man is responsible for global warming.

Dream on mate

Well,i dont know what planet your living on,but--

https://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsystem/features/uv-exposure.html
Quote-NASA scientists analyzing 30 years of satellite data have found that the amount of ultraviolet (UV) radiation reaching Earth's surface has increased markedly over the last three decades. Most of the increase has occurred in the mid-and-high latitudes, and there's been little or no increase in tropical regions.
The new analysis shows, for example, that at one line of latitude — 32.5 degrees — a line that runs through central Texas in the northern hemisphere and the country of Uruguay in the southern hemisphere, 305 nanometer UV levels have gone up by some 6 percent on average since 1979.
The primary culprit: decreasing levels of stratospheric ozone, a colorless gas that acts as Earth’s natural sunscreen by shielding the surface from damaging UV radiation.

http://www.sunsmart.com.au/about/media-campaigns/media-releases/2012-media-releases/media_release_20120916.html
Quote-Recently published research for the first time examines changes in ultraviolet (UV) radiation in Australia over a period of fifty years (1959-2009). The research found that there has been an overall annual increase in UV levels of 2% to 6% since the 1990s, for locations throughout Australia.

http://www.bom.gov.au/uv/faq.shtml
Quote- In the 1970s, scientists first raised concerns that the production and use of synthetic substances known as chloroflourocarbons (CFCs) might lead to a reduction of ozone in the stratosphere leading to an increase of UVB radiant energy. It was with the discovery of the Antarctic Ozone Hole, however, in the mid 1980s, that the issue of ozone depletion due to human activity rose to great prominence, leading to the signing of the Montreal Protocol.

http://www.who.int/globalchange/climate/summary/en/index7.html
Quote-During the 1980s and 1990s at northern mid-latitudes (such as Europe), the average year-round ozone concentration declined by around 4% per decade: over the southern regions of Australia, New Zealand, Argentina and South Africa, the figure approximated 6-7%. Estimating the resultant changes in actual ground-level ultraviolet radiation remains technically complex. However, exposures at northern mid-latitudes, for example, are likely to peak around 2020, with an estimated 10% increase in effective ultraviolet radiation relative to 1980s levels (1).

In the mid-1980s, governments recognised the emerging hazard from ozone depletion. The Montreal Protocol of 1987 was adopted, widely ratified, and the phasing out of major ozone-destroying gases began. The protocol was tightened in the 1990s. Scientists anticipate a slow but near-complete recovery of stratospheric ozone by the middle of the twenty-first century.

And the list go's on.

And this applies to my country as well as yours..

If your country is the USA,then we are vastly different.
Here we are free to collect rain water,and have that as our only source of water supply--no charge,no problem.
How do i know?--because that is my source of water.
Now,i know in some states of the USA(maybe all states),that you are not allowed to collect rain water,or have it as your only source of water.
Here in Australia,we have no sun tax,or solar panel tax,where there are states in the USA that tax anyone that has solar panels on the roof.
A reject named Colin Barnett(our states !EX! premier),tried to place a sun tax on those who had solar panels fitted to there roof.
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/johnson-fury-over-solar-rebate-cut/news-story/2f619efa95f3c8380c0997c643dc5773
The people of WA banded together,and had that idiotic idea squashed,faster than Barnett came up with it.
But we(the people) were not finished with Barnett yet.
In the following state election,we removed him from power--it's that simple--the people have the power to make change.

Perhaps you can explain to me how buying and trading carbon tax credits will end "Global Warming"?

As i said,this is not rocket science.
A carbon tax is put into place.
The price of electricity go's up.
More people say-to hell with this,and are now more motivated to put solar panels on there roof,to reduce/cut out there power bill.
It is now cheaper for me to pay off a 6Kw solar system,than it is to pay each months power bill.
Most average house holds need only a 3.5Kw system to break even-no power bill,but as we have a pool,spa,and a bore pump,the 6Kw was needed to offset the power bill by 100%--and in summer we will actually go into credit.
We also have a new solar hot water system,which is that efficient that even on cloudy days,delivers enough hot water for all 3 of us to have two hot showers a day.

So,what happens when less and less people draw power from the grid?-yes,thats right--less and less load on the power station's-and that results in less pollution.

This thinking works in all sorts of way's.
For example--a dozen eggs here got to the point where they cost $2.80 a dozen.
We like our egg's,and we would buy at least 2 dozen a week=$5.60
We now have our own chook's,and feed them food scrap's,and some pellets.
Pellets=$1.80 a week,food scraps=free.
Eggs collected=28-30 a week.
Cost of eggs to buy from shop=23.3 cents each
Cost to produce our own eggs=6.4 cents each.
Here in Australia,anyone can have chook's.
Here in Australia,anyone can collect and use rain water.
Here in Australia,anyone can have solar panels,and solar hot water systems.

It is a HOAX based on false information

Global warming is not a hoax--it is a fact.

You and I have no choice! Why do you continue to blame us?

You-I-(the people) have every choice,and i have given you many examples of that.
We are to blame,because we continue to support and use that which they provide us with.

You are under the false impression that the people have no say-no power,when i have given very clear examples that when push come's to shove,it !is! the people that have the power to set things straight.

The only reason that the !powers that be! are doing this,is because you(the people) are allowing them to do it.

Did you run around with a fly swatter,and swat those nasty flies,or did you grab the can of fly spray full of CFC's,and give em what for--the choice was yours.

Brad

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 06:22:01