PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-28, 08:19:13
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: SM Videos Torrent Download  (Read 86436 times)

I grabbed a video frame right when SM switches his hand position to continue swiping the magnet around the circumfererence of the large TPU.    As advertised,  the wiring is feromagnetic in nature and the magnet sticks to the outside as he lifts his hand away.  From the cutout of the LTPU seen in previous videos,  the white wires are clustered at the top and bottom of the ring mostly, and that's where we see the magnet clinging to the TPU in this video and can also deduce the location from his swiping motion.

Magnetostriction baby!    LOL     O0

But we knew that years ago.  He even said so in his more "secretive" letters that a few have been blessed with!    LOL

EM

Group: Guest
I just want to say, for the record, regarding the stevenDmark account on OU.com, it was accessible by I believe Marco, EMDevices, and others

Quote from: ION
So who actually posted the above statement supposedly by SM?
I think it was either marco or emdevices, and there were some other posts FROM that fake SM

Thanks for these precious informations. This confirms the need to always require the certainty of the source and to strictly discard anything coming from unconfirmed sources. Urban legends and conspiracy theories emerge from any concession in this matter; we must nip them in the bud.

Back in 2009, SM was posting on OU.  Here is a post regarding the AEC visit:

http://www.overunity.com/4299/steven-marks-associate-jack-durban-comes-forward-with-more-info/msg198191/#msg198191

No evidence it was SM. But in any case, LENR is always the simplest explanation for energy seeming to appear from nothing (provided that the fact is acknowledged).

Magnetostriction baby!    LOL     O0

Magnetostriction or reversal magnetostriction convert magnetic energy into kinetic energy and vice versa, with efficiency < 80% max. They consume energy.
Magnetostriction + LENR?

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
I agree with ION that the TPU in this new video is slightly different to the previous LTPU we have seen, the wires from the center toroid's do not go off to the opening in the sheaf of the outer wrapping, this TPU has no opening, also the outer wall looks like it has been made with 6 circumferential coils and does not appear to have axial wire wound along the walls length.

In the previous LTPU videos i had seen a hole at the base and i always wondered if this could be a charging point  C.C but in this video he has a thermocouple pushed in the hole.

The weird thing is that this video was 1997, looks like UEC gave up and they have decided to get more money by keeping the secrets on a chargeable use card.

EX,to understand the tpu you have to understand SM the man,unfortunately
ordinary methods to reverse engineer this device will not work.Evidence from people that knew SM personally has to be used to understand SM,from that it
can be shown that SM is a kind of con man,a master of deception,second only to Satan >:-),a pathological liar.Remember this SM never wanted anyone to figure out how hes device works or how to build it
and will try to take the secret to hes grave,in hes view it belongs to him,and him alone.There is no how to, to build
a tpu that works,because of the massive amount of misinformation planted by SM himself ,a cult following
by some members here,a need of some members to defend there pet theories that are highly illogical,there is no other
way this can go, but in an endless circle.I believe everything that comes out of SM's mouth is a lie unless it can be proven to be true.If your interested here is an radio interview by a person that knew SM and worked for him,he is an Electronic Engineer.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Talk:Article:Jack_Durban%27s_experience_with_Steve_Marks_Toroid_Generator

here is more info for you was posted on overunity.com  a long time ago
Second test report:

Roland Schinzinger
PhD.
29 Gilman St. Irvine, CA 92715-2703, Phone & FAX: (714) 786-7691

Second report on Energy Device

At the request of Steven Mark I agreed to thoroughly test his invention of
 an energy device “toroid” at my laboratory at the UCI campus.
With me was John Sanchez who will act as an observer and Mr. Mark who will
operate his device for the tests.

The device is reported to develop measurable amounts of electric power beyond
any known battery or storage device. In fact the inventor claims that his device
 will create electric power indefinitely as long as it is permitted to cool at intervals.

Mr. Mark arrived promptly at 8:30 AM and wasted no time in permitting my examination
 of two units.
The first unit was roughly shaped like a large donut. It measured approximately 4.72”
 across with an inside diameter hole of 3” making a core width approximately 1” thick
The unit was exactly 2” tall, resembling a “Toroid”. I did not measure the weight however
 the unit was extremely light when held in the hand.

Mr. Mark connected the unit directly to a 100 watt 120 volt incandescent light bulb
 and caused the unit to operate. It did in fact illuminate the incandescent bulb quite
 brightly. I measured the voltage at 137 volts D.C. exactly, (ObS). See note*
I then measured the current flowing through the wires to the bulb at a steady
one-ampere, (ObS).
We noted the time at 9:06 AM.,(ObS).
We next measured the light output from the bulb with a luminescence meter and
noted that it read2.5, (ObS). Next we measured a similar incandescent bulb placed
 in a socket powered from the main 120 volt (as measured) AC power provided to the
laboratory. It measured 2.4 on the luminescence meter. This can probably be accounted
 for because the voltage as measured from the Toroid device is 137 volts and therefore
12 volts greater, generating a slight increase in light output over the incandescent
light powered by the laboratory main power supply system.
The toroid device did indeed provide the standard voltage and current necessary to
provide electric lighting for a 120-volt circuit.
The inventor then asked us for another bulb, which we provided him and he set about
 connecting the second bulb along with the first.
The second bulb was connected in parallel to the first and did indeed light just as
brightly as the first.
I measured 137 volts now across the output just as before although the load had doubled
and the impedance halved (ObS).
I measured the current flowing to the two bulbs at just less then 2-amperes, (ObS).
The inventor stated that the unit would provide the two amperes at 137 volts for several hours,
 if not indefinitely. We were cautioned that the unit while in operation would generate heat
leading to self-destruction if not shut down and permitted to cool. He claimed that after
 cooling the unit could be restarted and used again over and over.
We permitted the first unit to remain in operation and provide power for the two incandescent
bulbs while we turned our attention to the second larger unit the inventor brought with him for testing.

The second unit was again toroid shaped with a large hole in the center. It was approximately
15” at the outside and 13 “ inside with a core thickness of approximately 1”.  The unit was 4”
 tall. The unit was not measured in weight but could be easily lifted with one hand, (ObS).

The inventor started the second larger unit in operation and cautioned myself and Mr. Sanchez
 not to touch the output leads from the device as they were at lethal potential. The time was
9:39 AM.
The inventor measured the output leads and told us there was 600 volts potential at several
 amperes.
He connected the unit to five 120 volt 100 watt incandescent light bulbs as provided by myself.
 The larger second unit did indeed brightly light the five incandescent bulbs brightly. These
 bulbs were wired in series.
I measured the current through the wire connected to the 5-bulbs at 1.1 ampere, (ObS). I
measured the voltage at 614 volts D.C., (ObS).

The inventor then connected another five 120 volt light bulbs along with the first five
 making a total of ten 120 volt, 100 watt incandescent light bulbs lighting at equal intensity.

I measured the light output with a luminescence meter at 2.43 each light bulb, (ObS).
 I did not measure the current but calculated it to be 2 amperes at 614 volts.
I asked the inventor if this was the limit of the unit and he replied, “by no way.”
He provided a quick blow fuse rated at 50 amperes.
With two large electrical clamps and wiring, he shorted the fuse across the output
terminals of the toroid and destroyed the fuse, (ObS). There was only a slight flickering
of the ten incandescent bulbs as observed although there was a tremendous discharge of
 sparks from the output terminals of the toroid unit.
The inventor then gave me the fuse for examination. It was warm to the touch and smelled
acrid, (ObS). It was a large 240 volt AC air conditioner disconnect fuse and designed for
severe service duty, (OsS).
The inventor’s claim that the large toroid output terminals were at lethal potential was
 no longer in question.

The time was 11:20 AM when the inventor removed the small toroid unit from operation because
 of heat build up.
I examined the small toroid unit and it was indeed quite hot to the touch.

The unit had been in steady operation for exactly two hours and fourteen minutes.
  Noted: 2-hours and 14 minutes, (ObS).

The load of 2- amperes at 137-volts did not change through the test period.

I can personally state that I do not know of any battery or storage device of this
 size or weight with this capability.

The time was 12:47 when the inventor removed the large toroid device from operation.
It had been in constant operation for three hours and eight minutes.
Noted: 3-hours and 8 minutes, (ObS).

The load of 10-amperes and the voltage of 614 volts did not change throughout the test
 with the exception that the voltage did began to fluctuate at 12:03 and began a slight
 decline to 598 volts by the end of the test. This could be due to heating of the unit
while in operation.

I can personally state that I do not know of any battery or storage device of this
size or weight with this capability.

I cannot determine how many hours the toriod units could potentially operate because
 of our limited time available for testing.
I can however state with relative certainty I believe the tests show great potential
for this Toroid technology.

December 12, 1995                                                      Roland Schinzinger

*note:  (ObS)  “also observed by John Sanchez”.

==============================

25kw - now we're talkin'

Report to moderator    Logged

There is also a video showing Roland Schinzinger testing tpu's at sm's house,so athu
it can not be shown with absolute proof that the tpu is real,it is worthy of investigation.
Except for 2 devices on the investor video which I believe are fake,I can duplicate those
 exactly and have ,using parts that you could get in 1997.This was done because theres a size limitation problem with the device,he added those to
make the investors believe that he can make small devices to appeal to there greed,the rest can not be duplicated using parts
that you could get at that time in 1997 or 1995.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
OMG, Brian Collins seems to be one of the biggest bullshitters I've ever seen, and I've met a few.

If it doesn't come from Steven's own lips, I wouldn't believe a word Brian says.

I agree Steven Mark is not a people person, and that's why Brian was really brought in; he has the gift of gab (bullshit) and smooth talking as a means to sway potential investors. Obviously this Peter and Steve didn't follow through with what appeared to be an agreement to move forward with Brian.

And, aside from the videos,  we have very little of what may have actually come from Stevens own lips. We cannot know how much of the Mannix stuff was fed to Lindsay as a distraction. There may be some nuggets in that dialogue, but they may be unintentional slips by Steven. You have to dig deep for those nuggets, they do not lay on the surface excavation.

All the time people spent over the years by many people (myself included) with multiple and interleaved horizontal and vertical windings resulted in nothing, because I believe it is disinfo. The real deal is probably very simple once you know what to look for. This had to be obscured.

The new video and Dr. Schinzinger spells it out clearly: An array of circumferentially wound wires. Schinzinger never mentions vertical winds, the video shows no vertical windings.

I think G's simple test is on the right track. I would add one very important item and that is an RF choke on the output of the DC bias supply in order to keep the bias supply bypass capacitor from shunting the bias coil and killing the effect.

from G:

Yes, the static coil is fed from a battery or DC supply for initial PoC

Feeding directly from a bias supply or battery without RF  chokes will kill any resonance and load the coil severely.

The RF chokes will allow the coil to function properly at resonance and block the RF components from entering the supply while allowing the DC bias to feed the coil.

Every Radio Engineer knows this technique and use it.

Here is a schematic based on G's block diagram and what I think is necessary.

Note that the circuit can be flipped to use a low side driver.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-11, 13:18:46 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
My personal advice would be to develop a valve pulse stage, as cheap and simple as possible.
High voltage primary side of the matching transformer and high current on the secondary to pulse the coil.

You could see the results of sending 2 short pulses that were phase delayed, but every time i got close the fet's would self trigger and get destroyed and i am afraid that you will be destroying your equipment, at least i could change the fet out.

Also the way i made an adjustable iron wire delay, was to wind alu foil over a length of perspex rod, then wrap a very thin dielectric over the alu foil and then wind the iron wire slightly spaced axially down the length of perspex on top of the dielectric, an alligator can be clipped to individual turns of the iron wire for adjustment.

I ran into an interesting problem, if a pulse was sent up the iron wire delay from one end by the time it reached the other end and leaving this end not connected or open the pulse had grown in voltage so much i was getting blue sparks which very quickly burned through the dielectric, interestingly i was also seeing an anomalous pulse which i believe was a reflected pulse from the unterminated delay line, the pulse  would travel up the iron delay and sharpen up and once it reached the end would get reflected back to the coil that i pulsed in the first place, you get double the delay and an increased pulse amplitude and a narrower pulse width, but the dielectric material needs to be really thin to allow enough capacitance.

Yes, the valve stage or other nano-pulser, such as avalanche generator or SCR will work.

Here is what we need to determine:

Are the large large coils in the 17" unit all iron or is that just the delay coil

Are the coils in phase or out of phase? I'm guessing out of phase would generate a large stress in space.

In phase would generate a normal magnetic field, however the delay with the addition of DC bias may produce some interesting effects.

From the lab report:
The second unit was again toroid shaped with a large hole in the center. It was approximately
15” at the outside and 13 “ inside with a core thickness of approximately 1”.  The unit was 4”
 tall. The unit was not measured in weight but could be easily lifted with one hand, (ObS).

Here Schinzinger was talking about the large 15" unit, probably the same unit that was cut apart in a later video. Try lifting with one hand a device filled with batteries that can generate the observed power.

And again from Schinzinger on thesmaller unit:

The unit was exactly 2" tall, resembling a "Toroid". I did not measure the weight however the unit was extremely light when held in the hand.

"Extremely light" is saying "no conventional batteries or battery technology" Remember Schinzinger was a mentor to the electric auto group at UCI and would have sensed batteries if there were any.

Ex: For "due diligence" read reply #49 here:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=403.25

The letters show Dr. Schinzinger was not skeptical, but was rather amazed at what he witnessed.

To get a better feel for the reports, they should be read in the timeline with the letters here:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=403.0

« Last Edit: 2012-10-11, 14:11:48 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
I am willing to bet in the 17" devices the delay was done with electronics and then each pulse was fed to each of the little toroidal maching transformers, i believe that each horizontal circumferential wire was iron, remember that photo of the opening i showed with a C shaped crimp which connected to a square section wire, and that you would only use a mechanical connection if the wire either got too hot for solder to melt or you were trying to connect to a ferrous wire and could not solder at all.

The problem with the SCR is that you need to be able to turn on and off in nS and have accurate reproduction of these on and off times.
Avalanche mode may end up getting triggered just when you don't want it to, bit like the problems i had with the fed stage.

I believe we need a current pulse not voltage as G seems to go for.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
The new video and Dr. Schinzinger spells it out clearly: An array of circumferentially wound wires. Schinzinger never mentions vertical winds, the video shows no vertical windings.

I think G's simple test is on the right track. I would add one very important item and that is an RF choke on the output of the DC bias supply in order to keep the bias supply bypass capacitor from shunting the bias coil and killing the effect.

from G:

Feeding directly from a bias supply or battery without RF  chokes will kill any resonance and load the coil severely.

The RF chokes will allow the coil to function properly at resonance and block the RF components from entering the supply while allowing the DC bias to feed the coil.

Every Radio Engineer knows this technique and use it.

Here is a schematic based on G's block diagram and what I think is necessary.

Note that the circuit can be flipped to use a low side driver.

I tried a power supply for the bias coil and could never get the voltge increase on the output like spherics described, so I always use batteries.  I've had several power supplies shorted when using dual series gaps or a stack and a gap (even a couple of fires - COOL!  >:-) )

I've never had an avalanche stack false-trigger even when close to the action.  (I have had them fail will several transistors shorted).

I've always used a high-side driver (although low-side is also always there with an avalanche pulser  O0 )

I've always used HV (1kv to 4kv - occasionally 10kv with spark gaps) pulses with very low current  (1ma to 20 ma)

I know for a fact you do not need tubes.

As for the magnet stuck to the side - what better way to keep that wire magnetized?

Each coil around the ring (the bifilar ones that create the inductive effect) are out of phase slightly with the next one.  I think SM used passive delays to do this.

For what it's worth, here is a letter to SM from RS:

Roland Schinzinger
Ph.D.
29 Gilman St. Irvine, CA 92715-2703, Phone & FAX: (714) 786-7691

Dear Steven,

Thank you for your kind words of sympathy regarding my loss. We both share similar feelings.

In your letter you asked my opinion:  I think it is a miracle that your device works.
Exactly how it converts energy is elusive to both of us at this time.
That does not
mean we shouldn't apply ourselves to know for sure. My offer to work with you still
stands. I understand your difficulties with the gentlemen you work for and I will not
 take your decision personally. I will be glad to talk to you and help you all I can.
 My offer to work on the project was made with the greatest respect and not as some
kind of justification to the Foremost Corporation. I told them that from what I could
 see of your units they did supply substantial amounts of both voltage and current. I
 told them I could not give any indication of the value of the discovery without
 knowing more about it. I did recommend that they invest necessary funds to continue
working on the discovery and that I was interested in working with you. That is about
all I said to them on the subject. Anything you may have heard to the contrary is not true.

To further our discussion, the reason you can not use small transformers within or at
 close proximity to your unit is because of the leakage fields of magnetic flux. They
induce currents into nearby circuitry and most likely cause frequency changes in the
operating point of the control unit. Remember when you inject even a small frequency
 component into sensitive frequency dependant equipment you can have a disaster. That
is exactly what I believe is occurring when you try to use a transformer close to your
units.  There will be all kinds of harmonics present within this field extending past
the radio frequency range. If I were to compare the two I would say that toroidal
 transformers would be more susceptible. This may be contrary to common thought.
Toroidal transformers have all their flux aligned with the grain of the steel used
in them. This is the reason for their reduced size as compared with E I cores. When
operated at higher flux density you can permit a smaller core. Toroids will always
saturate quickly, however, E I transformers ramp up to saturation levels slowly. If
anything, I would suggest you work with E I rather then Toroids. In either case I
believe you will find that you will have to place the inverter well outside the collector
 coils.

You may also leave a message for me at my office at the University of California Irvine.

Sincerely,

Roland

tExB=qr

Where does Dr. S say the windings are circumferential?

The other vids of the 17" unit d show vertical windings - and no magnet used around the perifery.

Buy me some coffee
G

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=351.msg25733#msg25733

After the test the inventor cut the toroidally shaped device into segments
 (though not the controller box located at the center of the device). These samples
consisted of an array of circumferentially arranged coils and wires grouped around a
core made of a cork like substance.

I know for a fact you do not need tubes.

Just a quick comment to end the tubes debate. SM's main issue against SS vs. Tubes was NOT inherently against SS per se, but more to the point, BJT type Transistors, due to speed, feedback, inherent noise, etc. He clearly stated this, and I agree with him in that regard. He also clearly stated that FETs were JUST LIKE Tubes, from his reference point and in producing workable units. So, Tubes vs. BJTs, sure you might have one hell of a time getting a TPU working, but FETs or Avalanched BJTs, sure, your good to go.

G

It could very well be that where it was cut, control coil sections where not in that region, and/or vertically wound coils would have been cut by the saw and since they'd be 'against the tape' and most likely 'outside the cork region' that they could have easier been overlooked and/or harder to see/note. Theres no doubt what he is describing is the collectors of course.

Buy me some coffee
Just a quick comment to end the tubes debate. SM's main issue against SS vs. Tubes was NOT inherently against SS per se, but more to the point, BJT type Transistors, due to speed, feedback, inherent noise, etc. He clearly stated this, and I agree with him in that regard. He also clearly stated that FETs were JUST LIKE Tubes, from his reference point and in producing workable units. So, Tubes vs. BJTs, sure you might have one hell of a time getting a TPU working, but FETs or Avalanched BJTs, sure, your good to go.

I am not saying you cannot use fet's, i agree you can but only when they are protected or placed in a region that does not cause them to burn, we don't know where or how to do that right now, because we have not seen the effect using valves which would work OK without the destruction even without the guards needed to protect semiconductors.

SM & Mannix both said valves first  O0 , and it is only recently i have realized it's the only discovery method that will work, using a semiconductor switch just introduces too many unknowns in how it affects the anomaly we are looking for.

Maybe a better way would be too drive ION's apparatus with a single spark gap because at least then we don't have stuff to blow.

Infact that is dead easy to setup, HV supply with some protection, Spark Gap

tExB=qr
G

(though not the controller box located at the center of the device). These samples
consisted of an array of circumferentially arranged coils and wires grouped around a

"circumferentially arranged coils and wires grouped around a core made of a cork like substance"

I interpret this as meaning that coils (i.e. more than one layer and/or multiple segments) may have been wound around the collector (horizontal) wires.

tExB=qr
As for tubes, avalanche transistors, FET's, or SCR's:

use the one you are most familiar with, as either will work.

Off topic ranting at the machine
« Last Edit: 2012-10-11, 19:54:27 by allcanadian »

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

tExB=qr
The man in the tan suit was from Switzerland, the other man from Singapore.

Mr. Tan Suit has a company, and they discuss manufacturing the units and that even they will need additional help.

Collin's pitch sounds more like an exclusive license rather than a total transfer of ownership.

Sometime after this, either the technology was sold and demo's stopped or the AEC really did get involved and seized the devices.  Then sometime after that, Spheric's Group developed the devices further.  The trail is dead cold after that.

"circumferentially arranged coils and wires grouped around a core made of a cork like substance"

I interpret this as meaning that coils (i.e. more than one layer and/or multiple segments) may have been wound around the collector (horizontal) wires.

Yes, it is true that other devices had vertical windings as well as horizontal, this is a fact.

In this case, the term "circumferential" is open to interpretation.

I'm just stating as a matter of opinion that what I see in the latest video seems to have no vertical windings, and a frame by frame step towards the end clearly shows the horizontal windings, which, had there been vertical windings on that particular unit, they would have obscured the clear definition of the horizontal windings.

It is possible that there are "segments" of vertical winds not easily seen in that video.

Why were vertical windings added to other devices? I gave my opinion on that earlier in the thread.

BTW, power transistors that operate to hundreds of megahertz and higher exist (RF power transistors) but they require a some skill to apply.

Do not confuse switching speed, risetime, falltime etc. with "transit time".

tExB=qr
Why were vertical windings added to other devices? I gave my opinion on that earlier in the thread.

Please repeat your opinion on the vertical windings added later.

The test should help a great deal in figuring things out.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
The units with the vetical winding reproduces the magnet on the side of the other units, A flux bias. This is what magnacoaster and Kunel show.
The document posted by Spherics explains the dual pulse protocol. JDO300 built a controller and I reproduced it and tested it. It does perform the compwave as stated in the document. The reason the wire jumps is because it is hanging in space. The comp wave strikes the aether or the ambient atomic structure(AAS) known as free space. There is no void or emtpy space. The wire is repelled by the reflection from the AAS. The compwave can be considered the belly flop effect. You can move through water at a confortable speed but slap it and it doesn't give. What returns is not a ringing but a rebounding richote. One return. To put this in a piece of iron wire would create an EMP device. My controller is dead at the moment so I bought a dual freq genner by the recommendation of Armagddn03. It need to set the Spheric's compwave parameters in.

I suggest to all reading. Peterae saw the effect as I have. The protocol is spelled out exactly what needs to be done. Firing a spark gap into an iron wire will cause damage due to the wide bandwith chaos emmitted. Trust me on this: if you're married, you won't be. I have also achieved the NMR process. I was in the place to incorporate the compwave and NMR into a cohesive participating unit (This is the Kunel patent) but my controller died. I have debugged and found the problem. I queried Jason but he is in his last month of College. He never got back with me. I am quite dismayed by this. The unit with his fet driver boards cost me $300.00. The cost is not the point. It is the down time. I have seen what cost men their lives or freedom and I want it. My approach is different.

The set up I used is very close to what Grumpy posted here. I just happend to have the correct protocol. And that IS the secret.
Reproduce the effect with the protocol then talk about it. Those that haven't seen it need to in order to express coherently.

Buy me some coffee
So if i knock this test up ION, i would like to clarify, the bifilar windings are copper not iron, the only iron is in the delay?
I have most of this stuff built already, i have my iron wire delay already built and i have a number of bifilars, i can add a bias overwind easily, i have my 10-32kV LOPTX variable psu and i have a bag of spark gaps, so the way i see it i am almost ready to test, would there not be a length of iron wire through the center of the bifilar?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-28, 08:19:13