PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-28, 08:22:29
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 440235 times)

Group: Mad Scientist

So I asked Google the question 'Electron mass raised with resonance?' (sounds like a potential Nobel prize to me):https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_dipole_spin_resonance
My thinking is that resonance locks the electron in a quantised magnetic state in the flux raising the electron magnetic moment up a Bohr value thus increasing the magnetic field viscosity.Breaking sound with glass comes to mind. When the electrons are allowed to exist in a compound in their chaotic state the compound is stable. We then align the electron orbits hence their spin with every increasing wave power and the compound is disrupted into instability thus breaking apart. But when a compound is created with its electron state in coherence we end up with stronger than previous materials called nanostrucures.
So we have Aspden explaining it and Hutchison performing it. Pretty cut and dried.

Thanks GK.  If I'm interpreting correctly, then said a different way:
* Electric/magnetic impulses in a neutral condition cause a symmetrical equal-and-opposite reaction.
* Electric/magnetic impulses in a dynamic condition (ie: while current is flowing) causes asymmetric diversions to this already existing flow.

One question I still have, is what types of impulses are most responsible for the effects?
* A:  Electric (voltage) impulses?
* B:  Magnetic (current) impulses?
* C:  EMF (total power) impulses?

(I would guess C, reasoning that HV circuits are often are used not because high voltages are required, but because they tend to generate the sharpest impulses.  However it may also be B, reasoning that HV also generates larger magnetic currents)

On a related note, if this interpretation is correct, one would imagine that dielectric displacement current could also be used as a dynamic medium to apply impulses to? (ie: a charging/discharging capacitor)
« Last Edit: 2018-06-10, 14:58:00 by Reiyuki »

---------------------------
When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
"B" magnetic wave interference between two waves creates large circulating currents in ferromagnetic material. I believe it could be done using copper as well, but not sure how the pickup works for that.
Two iron loops surrounded by a copper coil or coils, when driven correctly, will produce voltage with a high potencial current.

The above is the basis of my experiments in this field, pun intended.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Just a little fuel to the fire but hopefully seen as relevant or useful by some
Please read this before the rest and perhaps help clarify context.
Or even to discredit this approach would be interesting to me .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_galaxy

But how to arrange passive coils so that AC would create the revolving field centre ?
perhaps the ftpu had spirally wound quad sections ?
Perhaps if we make a perfect balance and upset it with a small magnet ?
Whatever the case the ftpu ,in my opinion was the likely cause of other information release which has been hacked and modified to be even more coherent than the broken pieces disclosed .
My approach is a centre torroid with litz wire which gives multiple windings with the same yet electrically isolated 0 and 180 phases which can be applied to the outer segments . and or outer racetrack( collector) . and or back to its self.
all very low power and looking for the spiral magnetic field that was known to occour at some distance with tpu operation. also any signs of self oscillation ( spin) but it is a chicken and egg scenario as it was for those who were involved.
sensitive magnetometers (tiny compasses if you like) are most useful .
This may be the only fact we have to work with bear in mind that this process was utilised by others yet no utilisation,ther must be a reason for that and it might not be what we would imagine from the outside lookin in.
My chronic fatigue syndrome came on in 2006 and i have very few good days of late . this is one of them.
I digress...
good luck to all ,whatever you visualize as this is more of a creative persuit that atechnical one however both apply .
Im sure that what i have described will make no sence to some .
3D

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
@3d:
I'm sure that what i have described will make no sense to some .
It is those that this makes to that can agree the aspects of the TPU are far reaching. I have never seen this much complexity or validity show forth from any charlatan.

I found this movie on Amazon prime. I will watch it.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B67QB7L?ref_=imdbref_tt_wbr_piv&tag=imdbtag_tt_wbr_piv-20
 This domain seems to be available.@szaxx, what was the title in the page? The book can probably be matched to the list in the next site.

Then I found this: http://tesla3.com/harold-aspden/
But the Aspden.org seems to have commandeered also.
Old Faithful. kind of:https://peswiki.com/powerpedia:harold-aspden
So I asked Google the question 'Electron mass raised with resonance?' (sounds like a potential Nobel prize to me):https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_dipole_spin_resonance
My thinking is that resonance locks the electron in a quantised magnetic state in the flux raising the electron magnetic moment up a Bohr value thus increasing the magnetic field viscosity. Breaking sound with glass comes to mind. When the electrons are allowed to exist in a compound in their chaotic state the compound is stable. We then align the electron orbits hence their spin with ever increasing wave power and the compound is disrupted into instability thus breaking apart. But when a compound is created with its electron state in coherence we end up with stronger than previous materials called nanostructures.

So we have Aspden explaining it and Hutchison performing it. Pretty cut and dried. T.T.Brown demonstrating the viscosity by firing a Tesla coil into an aluminum disk and the disk focusing back the energy into the discharge point causing thrust.
What is truly interesting about Hutchison is he performed two events. Chaos and resonance. He pushed materials around(chaos) and he reordered electron bonding(resonance). Very far reaching findings.
And bringing it back around:https://www.scribd.com/doc/76567187/1995-Harold-Aspden-Discovery-of-Virtual-Inertia
Attached...

I managed to obtain Aether Theory before the site dissolved into the aether.
It's not yet compiled and as soon as it is, it'll be available to read. As it's given freely I can attach it if anyone is interested.

Buy me a drink
Attach it.

Group: Mad Scientist

Attach it.

Found the Internet Archive version of the site.  It looks like they scraped everything ;D ;D O0:
http://web.archive.org/web/20171027044455/http://www.haroldaspden.com:80/

This may be the one you're looking for?
Aether Structure: https://web.archive.org/web/20161230082034/http://haroldaspden.com/the-physics-of-creation/10edpocch7.pdf
« Last Edit: 2018-06-12, 14:51:42 by Reiyuki »

When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Perhaps this will do.

Buy me a drink
What I have seen over the years and experiments is this in a nutshell:
The connecting field of two cabinet magnets has a flux strength value at a given distance. This can be duplicated using two coils. The power needs to be defined to match the gauss value of the magnets. The disrupting opposing gauss value then needs to be matched against the original field strength of the primary magnetic source be it magnets or coils. The secret is in looking at power line harmonics and transmission line reflections. The operator merely needs to pick a harmonic position, kick it lightly and in phase. You wanted to know the TPU secret?
This will cause a pumping operation that will build up in time. Remember SM stated 'too much in phase causes explosions' and 'watch out or you will draw lightning out of the sky'. Think discharge.
Now lets simply change the view point. When SM mentions something in a direction then simply reverse the logic or operation. He was willing to tell us everything but couldn't so he changed the labels and directions. Pretty simple.
Lightning from the sky = discharge from the TPU. Tesla coil, charge pumping.
Rotating magnetic field = the direction of the flux lines and not the moving of them around something. The reflections do that.
Two frequencies in = the resonant base frequency and the kick frequency.
The multiple, multiple, multiple windings around each other = The overlaping flux fields(think magnetic current/ Leedskalnin) that are the base frequency resonant field,  the harmonic itself and the kicker or in phase pulse somewhere in the harmonic overtone. We now have three frequencies. 

Forget all the complexities.   
Iron wire presents a core with low mass. Why? It is a collector that absorbs all magnetic energy around it from any angle. The wire aspect then turns the magnetic energy into current. The 90 degree coupling law does not apply here. We have an antenna, a core and conductor all in one. Another gold nugget.   

Its all about producing destructive power line harmonics from transmission line reflections.   

We can have 3 mediums to work with, the weak field from two cabinet magnets, two coils or three like Spherics showed or Otto's ECD, and transmission line reflections. 
Transmission line reflections are the same as magnetic fields reconstructing after being broken. Bing, bing, bing. Big clue here! 

For the new people, I have gone over this many times over the years. Now every test I do incorporates this. Otherwise you wont see any power. The real simplicity of failure is that our electronics knowledge always implies a ground. The inclusion of this one connection stops all TPU design progress. No grounding and no harmonic dampening equals destructive reflections. SM stated 'You connect ground you lose the operation'. Major insight here. The current design model is to reduce harmonics. This is incorrect. Choose your tank circuits and filters in the range of the harmonics you want to keep and you will destroy components, equipment and body parts without safety precautions. This will happen on your path to thumping. Think transformer vibration.   

Go forth and blow shit up.
« Last Edit: 2018-06-12, 21:47:13 by giantkiller »

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-28, 08:22:29