PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-01-21, 20:41:59
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: partzmans board ATL  (Read 2934 times)
Group: Moderator

speedy recovery PM

Thanks Duncan!  I am scheduled for a cerebral angiogram but I think I'm going to pass.  Just that procedure in itself can potentially cause a stroke for a number of reasons so I'm going to send all my MRI and CAT imaging to my grandson who is a radiologist and wait for his analysis before doing anything.

Regards,
Pm

Group: Experimentalist

Hi Jon

As I have had similar to you I take this and never had a problem since take it easy and the worst is stress.

Regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Hi Jon

As I have had similar to you I take this and never had a problem since take it easy and the worst is stress.

Regards

Mike 8)

Mike,

Thanks for the info!  It looks like Tromalyt is acetylsalicylic acid more commonly known here in the states as aspirin.  They have me on blood thinner and a statin to reduce the possibility of future TIAs or stroke.  I guess we all have a date/time stamp on us someplace.  C.C

Regards,
Pm

Group: Experimentalist

Mike,

Thanks for the info!  It looks like Tromalyt is acetylsalicylic acid more commonly known here in the states as aspirin.  They have me on blood thinner and a statin to reduce the possibility of future TIAs or stroke.  I guess we all have a date/time stamp on us someplace.  C.C

Regards,
Pm

Yes the main content is asprin which is a blood thinner but this is produced for blood thinning in a special way so my doctor says and hence the name. A few years ago I was having double vision attacks which would last about 20min then would stop for 5min and then start again and so it would go on for a couple of hours with the normal time getting longer, really scary. After many tests and cat scans they found that it was a blood vessel in my brain which was expanding but no breaking. This was touching the part of the brain that controls the eyes, well these tablets have stopped me from having a hemorage "stroke" and so kept me alive. A side effect has been that I no longer have headakes any more and I used to have bad megrains, it has been about 6 years now.

Hope all goes well with you and yes we all have a clock ticking away but I'm damed if I am going to let my battery run down just yet :)

Best Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Mad Scientist

Try some natual ways to thin the blood.

* Turmeric
* Bromelain
* Water
* Cinnamon
* Dill
* Oregano
* Dried fruits and berries, such as raisins, cranberries, prunes and cherries
* Vitamin B6
* Vitamin E
* Gingko biloba

https://www.naturalnews.com/036286_blood_thinners_natural_remedies_alternatives.html

Try some of them and see what comes of it.  If the doc asks what you have been doing to reduce, just say, I dunno. Been drinking lots of water lately. Dont tell them you are trying natural stuff as they would rather you be on the meds. ;)

And more articles about blood thinner meds.

https://www.naturalnews.com/SearchResults.asp?query=natural+blood+thinner&pr=NN

My mom had an episode with mem loss and amnesia. was in hospital 3 days, but they couldnt say what was wrong. she was fine when she got there and I had asked her what meds she was on. well the blood thinner she was on caused mem loss and amnesia in the med side effects. on the 4th day a neurologist said she had a minor stroke. He told me her doc doubled her dose the week before and reduced it again the week after. So my take on it was they said she had a stroke to protect the pharms on the meds.

Water is number one. Lower sugars as it does thicken blood flow. Tumeric is also a strong cancer fighter. I get Uncle Mats OJ with Tumeric. Drink it few times a week.

Mags

Yes the main content is asprin which is a blood thinner but this is produced for blood thinning in a special way so my doctor says and hence the name. A few years ago I was having double vision attacks which would last about 20min then would stop for 5min and then start again and so it would go on for a couple of hours with the normal time getting longer, really scary. After many tests and cat scans they found that it was a blood vessel in my brain which was expanding but no breaking. This was touching the part of the brain that controls the eyes, well these tablets have stopped me from having a hemorage "stroke" and so kept me alive. A side effect has been that I no longer have headakes any more and I used to have bad megrains, it has been about 6 years now.

Hope all goes well with you and yes we all have a clock ticking away but I'm damed if I am going to let my battery run down just yet :)

Best Regards

Mike 8)

Mike,

Yes, aspirin helps a great many of us with our maladies but I guess some people have problems with it.  I was taking an 82mg baby aspirin daily for years with no problems and then I read somewhere about the possible side effects so I stopped taking it.  It was 3-4 weeks later I had the stroke!  Needless to say I'm back on it along with a blood thinner.

Regards,
Pm

Try some natual ways to thin the blood.

* Turmeric
* Bromelain
* Water
* Cinnamon
* Dill
* Oregano
* Dried fruits and berries, such as raisins, cranberries, prunes and cherries
* Vitamin B6
* Vitamin E
* Gingko biloba

https://www.naturalnews.com/036286_blood_thinners_natural_remedies_alternatives.html

Try some of them and see what comes of it.  If the doc asks what you have been doing to reduce, just say, I dunno. Been drinking lots of water lately. Dont tell them you are trying natural stuff as they would rather you be on the meds. ;)

And more articles about blood thinner meds.

https://www.naturalnews.com/SearchResults.asp?query=natural+blood+thinner&pr=NN

My mom had an episode with mem loss and amnesia. was in hospital 3 days, but they couldnt say what was wrong. she was fine when she got there and I had asked her what meds she was on. well the blood thinner she was on caused mem loss and amnesia in the med side effects. on the 4th day a neurologist said she had a minor stroke. He told me her doc doubled her dose the week before and reduced it again the week after. So my take on it was they said she had a stroke to protect the pharms on the meds.

Water is number one. Lower sugars as it does thicken blood flow. Tumeric is also a strong cancer fighter. I get Uncle Mats OJ with Tumeric. Drink it few times a week.

Mags

Hi Mags,

Thanks for all the advice!  I am familiar and take some of the items on your list like Tumeric and the vitamins.

I love and use Natural News and in fact I'm searching their site for a natural blood thinner to replace the Plavix that I'm now on.  Actually again, I think aspirin is one of the best if it can be tolerated.

I know that water is extremely important and if taken before bedtime can save a many stroke and heart attack.  I wish I could say that I'm always faithful to do this however!

Regards,
Pm 

Group: Tinkerer

For many Ginkgo Biloba is an effective blood thinner.
I've been taking one capsule per day of Ginkgo Biloba 24%
(60 mg.) for about 15 years.  It is very inexpensive.

Treat everyone with kindness and respect. Not because they are nice, but because you are. - Unknown

Hi again PM sorry to hear your having blood problems . Added to the suggestions already offered might I suggest Rife technology and /or browns gas to hydrate/oxygenate  the blood .
Some of this information I can pass by direct link to you.
Other documentaries and information is still contracted and so I'll send via 'transfer' to you PM box
it needs to be remembered that all the usual medical treatments are very much under the tight grip of the pharmaceutical cabals which in turn are in the direct control of 'the few' and have been for a hundred years or so. The following documentary pretty much explains how the Rockefeller and energy cartels hold on the medical industry began and has progressed

https://www.corbettreport.com/bigoil/.

The Rockefeller financed and backed AMA and 'societies' were promulgated world wide. Here is an example of the interfering stance of the societies positioned to hoover up any philanthropic efforts here described by alternative cancer therapist  Bill Henderson 

http://dnp.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/a/BH1.mp3

The interference world wide historically and in recent times is amplified by the experience of Harry Hoxsey and his clinics

https://youtu.be/DTh4NjL40vo

If I'm preaching to the converted very sorry PartzM still I'm putting down the springboard which might convince folks that viable very effective alternatives really are there and perhaps more importantly why they are not being used.
I was myself reduced to a wheel chair and in agony a few years ago the diagnosis was an incurable and progressive condition called ankylosing spondylitis not wanting to waste your time with my dilemma's I ended up building a crude Rife machine .
Incidently you might be lulled into thinking the Rife Microscope cannot be replicated . Heres a rather more recent example

https://youtu.be/KGJW94ciq4c

owned and operated by another who was hounded and persecuted Gaston Naessens
I guess I was very lucky that the frequency concerning my condition was recorded and already well tried.
The effect was very quick and seems permanent. (touch wood)
I can't link to those documentaries on open forum. I will PM links to you so you can transfer and then watch and make your own mind up.
Kind regards Duncan

« Last Edit: 2019-12-28, 08:53:11 by Duncan »

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

For many Ginkgo Biloba is an effective blood thinner.
I've been taking one capsule per day of Ginkgo Biloba 24%
(60 mg.) for about 15 years.  It is very inexpensive.

Although I have taken Ginkgo Biloba I was not aware of it's blood thinning capability.  I'm fortunate to have a grandson (in-law) who is a radiologist that analyzed my scans and said that due to the proximity of the nearly blocked carotid arteries, the only option is anti-platelet therapy or blood thinning.

I will also try oral EDTA chelation which is not nearly as effective as IVs but will still work in my case.  I asked my regular physician about chelation and he had a somewhat puzzled look on his face as he looked it up on his laptop and then he responded " oh, that's to get lead out of the system".  I must say that this doctor is young and replaced our previous physician who retired.  He really needs to do his homework!

Thanks for the input,
Pm

Hi again PM sorry to hear your having blood problems . Added to the suggestions already offered might I suggest Rife technology and /or browns gas to hydrate/oxygenate  the blood .
Some of this information I can pass by direct link to you.
Other documentaries and information is still contracted and so I'll send via 'transfer' to you PM box
it needs to be remembered that all the usual medical treatments are very much under the tight grip of the pharmaceutical cabals which in turn are in the direct control of 'the few' and have been for a hundred years or so. The following documentary pretty much explains how the Rockefeller and energy cartels hold on the medical industry began and has progressed

https://www.corbettreport.com/bigoil/.

The Rockefeller financed and backed AMA and 'societies' were promulgated world wide. Here is an example of the interfering stance of the societies positioned to hoover up any philanthropic efforts here described by alternative cancer therapist  Bill Henderson 

http://dnp.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/a/BH1.mp3

The interference world wide historically and in recent times is amplified by the experience of Harry Hoxsey and his clinics

https://youtu.be/DTh4NjL40vo

If I'm preaching to the converted very sorry PartzM still I'm putting down the springboard which might convince folks that viable very effective alternatives really are there and perhaps more importantly why they are not being used.
I was myself reduced to a wheel chair and in agony a few years ago the diagnosis was an incurable and progressive condition called ankylosing spondylitis not wanting to waste your time with my dilemma's I ended up building a crude Rife machine .
Incidently you might be lulled into thinking the Rife Microscope cannot be replicated . Heres a rather more recent example

https://youtu.be/KGJW94ciq4c

owned and operated by another who was hounded and persecuted Gaston Naessens
I guess I was very lucky that the frequency concerning my condition was recorded and already well tried.
The effect was very quick and seems permanent. (touch wood)
I can't link to those documentaries on open forum. I will PM links to you so you can transfer and then watch and make your own mind up.
Kind regards Duncan

Duncan,

Thanks you for all your input and concern.  Yes, you are preaching to the choir but that is OK because there is always something new to learn plus there may be others that can benefit from the discussion.

Our current med school grads are brainwashed by the pharmaceuticals that if you can't fix it with their drugs, you ain't fixable!  Fortunately, some break out of that programming to become really useful in the medical community. 

Anyway, thanks again for the info and your PMs.

Regards,
Pm

This is a simple bench test for a reluctance change in a transformer assembly with an aluminum rotor and a 100ma constant current source.

The pix of the transformer assembly is shown which is an AMCC200 Metglas core with two series connected windings and positioned with a gap as seen.  The .062" aluminum piece in the background was quickly inserted removed by hand in the gap at the appropriate time.

The first scope pix shows this insertion removal and the effects on the current and the voltage on the external constant current inductor.  It is seen that the current variation is basically undetectable and the voltage change is minimal.

The second and third scope pix show the Lmin=9.4mH and Lmax=36.6mH of the AMCC200 transformer assembly with and without the aluminum rotor inserted.  If the concept works as expected and the current source is held at 100ma typical, the apparent gain would be (.1^2*.0366/2)/(.1^2*.0094/2) = 3.89 which is the ratio of Lmax/Lmin.  This gain would remain rather constant independent of the c/c levels.

This does not account for any eddy current loss in the rotor which IMO can be minimized by several different methods.  Mainly, if there is no current variation in the core gap when the aluminum is moving in the gap, will there be eddy currents?  If not, then the initial current magnitude could be supplied by an external inductor thru capacitor shuttling which would bring the current up to the required level rather quickly rather than ramp charging thus minimizing the eddy current losses.

Edit: Changed 'inserted' to 'removed'.

Regards,
Pm
« Last Edit: 2020-01-03, 14:52:40 by partzman »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Hi Partzman,

Just would like you to know I've been keeping an eye on your topic as it's interesting to me.

Thanks for taking the time to share your research.

Kind regards
Luc

Hi Partzman,

Just would like you to know I've been keeping an eye on your topic as it's interesting to me.

Thanks for taking the time to share your research.

Kind regards
Luc

Hi Luc,

Thanks for your interest.  I hope to prove with the next step that the concept will produce excess energy.

Regards,
Pm

Group: Professor

Hi PM,
The reason that inductance reduces when the aluminum sheet is within the gap is the eddy current.that is induced by a changing magnetic field.  By Lenz that opposes the change and that results in a lowered inductance.  IMO eddy current loss will not be a factor.  What really matters is the magnetic forces acting on those eddy currents during insertion and removal of the conductive sheet so you have to do mechanical work.  You will have to measure that input energy for proper OU investigation.
Smudge

Hi PM,
The reason that inductance reduces when the aluminum sheet is within the gap is the eddy current.that is induced by a changing magnetic field.  By Lenz that opposes the change and that results in a lowered inductance.  IMO eddy current loss will not be a factor.  What really matters is the magnetic forces acting on those eddy currents during insertion and removal of the conductive sheet so you have to do mechanical work.  You will have to measure that input energy for proper OU investigation.
Smudge

Hi Smudge,

Thanks for your input.

Here is what I think may work to reduce the mechanical work during insertion and removal.  The aluminum rotor is first positioned between the poles and then a charged capacitor is dumped into the coils to produce a given peak current in the coils in as short as time as possible.  The Lenz effect results in the charging of the coils at the lowered inductance with hopefully very little rotation resulting in very little drag.  The coils are then subjected to a constant current (shorting the coils may work as well) for the remainder of the rotor's removal which according to my interpretation of my previous test, there is no Lenz effect or there would be a reduction in current as the inductance increases when the rotor is removed.

My interpretation may be incorrect however so the real test will have to be done with rotary device to be sure.

Regards,
Pm

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Maybe for your initial confirmation test you can start with the aluminum plate in position but have the plate attached to a spring or elastic (under tension) held by a latching mechanism triggered by a small solenoid coil at the exact time you want the plate to be removed.
Kind of a mouse trap thing.
This fast extract action may give you the right time window you need?

The thing I can't get my mind wrapped around is, why an increase in Inductance (after coils current is established) would give a power gain?
Usually there's an identifiable source to a gain.
If this was to work what would be the source?

Looking forward to your real world results

Regards
Luc

Maybe for your initial confirmation test you can start with the aluminum plate in position but have the plate attached to a spring or elastic (under tension) held by a latching mechanism triggered by a small solenoid coil at the exact time you want the plate to be removed.
Kind of a mouse trap thing.
This fast extract action may give you the right time window you need?

Your suggestion is well taken as I've started to 3D print out parts for a pendulum but I'm not patient enough as the sizes are big.  So I may try your idea or a variation.

The thing I can't get my mind wrapped around is, why an increase in Inductance (after coils current is established) would give a power gain?
Usually there's an identifiable source to a gain.
If this was to work what would be the source?

This is a good question and I hope I can explain it simply enough.  Using the energy formula for an inductance UL=I^2*L/2, we see that if we keep the current in an inductor the same while we are somehow able to increase the inductance, we will realize an increase in energy.  In this case, the paramagnetic aluminum rotor lowers the inductance of the coil assembly while we charge it to a given current level.  We now remove the aluminum rotor while holding the current at the same level and the inductance increases.  With the rotor completely removed from the coil assembly, we now have a higher inductance at the same current level which will yield a higher energy level.  This is the gain mechanism.

This same concept can be proven to work with simulation on a solid state core assembly but so far I haven't been able to achieve the core permeability change with gain.

Looking forward to your real world results

Me too!!!

Pm

Regards
Luc

Actually after giving it more thought, I don't believe the reluctance generator will work as I have previously stated. 

In order for the aluminum rotor to lower the inductance of the coil assembly, there must be circulating currents within the aluminum that buck the coil currents.  IOW, this is no different than using a solid copper sheet in place of the aluminum as the result will be the same.  However, a flat coil of copper that is open on the ends will not produce the inductance drop if placed in the gap but, if the coil is shorted, we will have a drop in inductance in the main coil assembly.  If we try to hold the current constant in the main coil assembly and remove the current in the shorted coil, the current in the main coil will drop as the inductance increases thus yielding no gain.  I believe that in real time, this is what the result will be when the aluminum rotor containing the bucking current is removed from the coil gap.

Regards,
Pm

Group: Professor

Actually after giving it more thought, I don't believe the reluctance generator will work as I have previously stated. 

In order for the aluminum rotor to lower the inductance of the coil assembly, there must be circulating currents within the aluminum that buck the coil currents.  IOW, this is no different than using a solid copper sheet in place of the aluminum as the result will be the same.  However, a flat coil of copper that is open on the ends will not produce the inductance drop if placed in the gap but, if the coil is shorted, we will have a drop in inductance in the main coil assembly.  If we try to hold the current constant in the main coil assembly and remove the current in the shorted coil, the current in the main coil will drop as the inductance increases thus yielding no gain.
If it is a true current source the current won't change but it will see an induced voltage hence will deliver power so no OU.
Smudge

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-01-21, 20:41:59