PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 05:01:22
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39
Author Topic: Itsu's workbench / placeholder.  (Read 106766 times)

Group: Moderator

It seems that with the FG driving the circuit, i have a higher tank amplitude then without the FG (1.4KVpp versus 960Vpp) which i expected to be the other way around.

So i scoped the input to the gate driver (at the junction of the switch S1 and the 50 Ohm resistor R1) see below diagram.

Below are the 2 situations, first screenshot with the FG connected, second screenshot without the FG connected.

Yellow is the tank voltage (probe not connected)
Purple is the input signal (S1 - R1).

So allthough we have a higher input signal with the FG disconnected, the tank voltage is lower (13.5Vpp versus 7Vpp).

Could it be that the rise time of the input signal is the problem/cause?

Itsu   

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi Itsu,

Try to reduce the 100 kOhm R2 resistor to as low as possible so that the RF voltage amplitude (pink channel) could be reduced towards the 7 Vpp or so value. 
Also if you have a few 1N4148 diodes, make a series string from say 5 or 6 and clamp the RF voltage across R2 and see whether it improves things.

Gyula

Thanks Gyula,

glad to see you here still offering your knowledge  O0

I will see if i can follow your suggestions, the little gate driver print was not meant to
have so many changes, so i will try a breadboard approach first.

Itsu

Got some additional comments to use different diodes or a hysteresis amplifier or Schmitt Trigger inverter stage (2)
to shape up the input signal but it seems the IXDD614 gate driver i use already has a Schmitt Trigger input.

So i will go for using Gyula his suggestions and/or changing the diodes to 1n4148/1n914 types, or perhaps Schottky 1n5819 or similar.

Itsu

Gyula, 

i tried severall resistors parallel to R2, but even a 10K parallel still leaves about 12Vpp on the pink
channel (input signal, no FG).

But adding 6x 1N4148 across this R2 (so now about 10K) gives the result as shown in the screenshot.

Tank amplitude (yellow) slightly lower then with FG (1.3KV versus 1.4KV) and the input signal now
clamped to 3.8V (6x 0.633V), see pink vertical lines delta data, top right corner.

So i guess much more acceptable.

Itsu

Okay Itsu, thanks for showing the results and I am pleased you approached the peak voltage pretty close to that of the FG gave.

Gyula

Yes, i am pleased too as now i can use this stable autoresonance circuit to investigate further on the only anomaly seen during my testing, which was the 2 horizontal satellite coils
getting their leds brighter when inserting another satellite coil vertically inbetween the Big coil and these horizontal coils.

Could this be the sympathetic resonance being mentioned??

I cannot link to my post on OU.com directly somehow, so use this link to get to the top of the page, then a few posts down (post #797 today):
https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/975/

My linked video there showing the effect here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9dLj5MrAHY

A possible explanation done by partzman here:
https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg536448/#msg536448

Itsu
« Last Edit: 2019-07-24, 21:09:34 by Itsu »

Hi Itsu,

Yes, by making the TX coil autoresonating while loaded coils are being coupled to it will make tests easier (number of variables is reduced).
With small ferrite core pieces now the satellite coils can be tuned much easier to the actual TX frequency where always the maximum energy is radiated.
What pm mentioned with "maintaning the proper dot relationship" is also a good step, to be investigated.

Your question on sympathetic resonance I think could be better answered by the use of several (more than 3) RX coils, all in mutual coupling with each other, so what we see in your linked video is not likely the sympathetic resonance case yet: it may be a  'mutual resonance pulling'  between the 3 coupled RX coils to a frequency closer to the TX coil frequency (which may have also been pulled away just a little). 

I also noticed that in the page you linked to, the direct links of the first 5 posts in page 66 directs to the top of page 65, from posts after the 5th posts the direct links are already ok.  Likely either a forum software 'glitch'  or a few posts have been deleted.

Gyula

Thanks Gyula,

will follow up on the "sympathetic resonance" thingy later as right now we have an all time record
high temperature here with >40°C (>104°F).

Perhaps later this weekend.

Itsu

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Thanks Gyula,

will follow up on the "sympathetic resonance" thingy later as right now we have an all time record
high temperature here with >40°C (>104°F).

Perhaps later this weekend.

Itsu

Lol
Sorry Itsu,i shouldn't laugh,but 40*C is a normal summers day here in Western Australia.
For a couple of the summer month's 42-44*C is nothing out of the ordinary.
Further north,46-50*c is quite common.

I guess if your use to cooler weather,then 40*C would be very hot.

Brad

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Hi Itsu,

Just have it your way and stay 'cool'.   8)

Gyula

Group: Guest
   Hello Guys:
   It took a while to get accepted here, but, I'm finally in like Flynn.
   itsu, thanks for all your help. If there is anything that I can do for you, just let me know.
   Good to see this thread moving nicely, I hope that I can add my two cents worth, as well.
   NickZ

Hi Nick,

thanks,  good to see you here, be welcom.

Hopefully i get some measurements done this weekend.

Itsu

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
   Hello Guys:
   itsu, thanks for all your help. If there is anything that I can do for you, just let me know.
   Good to see this thread moving nicely, I hope that I can add my two cents worth, as well.
   NickZ

Welcome aboard from very hot Spain

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Hello Guys:
   NickZ

Hi Nick,

Welcome.  Good to see that you have broke free from the asylum.  O0

Hello Guys:
   NickZ

Hi Nick,

Welcome and I wish you success with good health.

Gyula

Group: Ambassador

welcome to Nick Z

your example and standards at Stefan's have been as a beacon there [and inspire me]
{RE: looping for proof or very obvious Gain ]
I hope the forum can get back on track there,too many good folks in the wings over there.

respectfully
Chet K
PS
Not looking to fill itsu's bench with discussions on this event at Stefans
just speaking from my heart ..and I know this has been very Hard for itsu and others.

Buy me some coffee
   Hello Guys:
   NickZ
Hi and welcome and I respect  your videos.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Guys:
   Wow, I have never had such a nice welcome, thanks to all for such a nice reception here.

There may be some interesting information concerning isolating the input source from the output load, and three coil set up by Dr. Stiffler.
   There may be some relation to what is going on here, with the current type of replication being worked on.
   https://youtu.be/lxRbckLedjU

My linked video there showing the effect here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9dLj5MrAHY

Hi itsu,

I was wondering what are you busy with and here you are :)
Tesla's longtitudal transmission is always fun to play with and it becomes even more interesting when you have several receiver coils.
Each receiving coil is replicating field and re-transmitting waves so the transmitting coil is also receiving feedback.
As you have base setup already you may explore D. Smith idea and see what you can get in similar setup like he did with 1 trasmitter and 3 receiver coils. The results would be interesting to see.

P.S> Welcome to the forum NickZ!

Cheers!

Hi itsu,

I was wondering what are you busy with and here you are :)
Tesla's longtitudal transmission is always fun to play with and it becomes even more interesting when you have several receiver coils.
Each receiving coil is replicating field and re-transmitting waves so the transmitting coil is also receiving feedback.
As you have base setup already you may explore D. Smith idea and see what you can get in similar setup like he did with 1 trasmitter and 3 receiver coils. The results would be interesting to see.

P.S> Welcome to the forum NickZ!

Cheers!

Hi T,

yes here i am.

Looking for interesting results to see?

Take a look here:
https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg536598/#msg536598

Itsu

Take a look here:
https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg536598/#msg536598

Itsu
Looks like I missed that.
Few things instantly in my mind - what happens if you do in pure Tesla's way of driving transmitter? When the primary coil input is driven by spikes (duty cycle less than 10%, the driving singal is interrupted) and creating resonance between top load of secondary (missing in your setup) and the ground line (no wave nodes/antinodes in middle of secondary coil). By idea the input power should drop while maintaining peak reactive power in resonance on the secondary coil. And when reaching certain secondary voltage the top load should start interacting with ions in air. Just need to be not too much (when it starts arcing).

T1000,

Yes,  i think you missed that as the setup you now describe is different from what i was trying to replicate.

There is no primary on the transmitter coil and also no top load on the secondary (indeed missing).

Could be a nice new project, but at the moment i have some loose ends on this present replication which i want to tie up first.

Itsu

Hello Guys:
   NickZ

Good day NickZ
Good to have you aboard.....

take care, peace
lost_bro

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Itsu,

I finally had a chance to go check your video and setup for RF's "device" verification.

Wow, you really went all out! Very well done as usual. It is a pity that there wasn't any acknowledgement from RF himself, until I guess much later. And apparently Aking, the one supporter of Rick's missed it too!

Anyway, you put a lot of work into that replication, and blows away everything Rick has shown thus far. Well done.

I know you're tying up loose ends atm, so carry on maestro.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 05:01:22