PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 20:35:07
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Author Topic: TPU Continuum  (Read 41469 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Ok,powering on with the topic subject  O0

Huge news coming soon  O0

As a teaser--
I have found 7 people living in my states capital city that were involved in the TPU in it's infant days.
One just so happened to move from Perth(our capital city),down to my home town in Bunbury,and lives here now.
He was the head of the investment group put together to actually buy the TPU.
His name is Trevor Osborne,and man dose this guy have a history  ;)

He is one of the head honcho's of the world harmony foundation.
One of the key goals for this !world harmony foundation! is to seek and invest in new technologies for the production of electrical power.  He also happens to be one of the guys that was present for 2 demonstrations of the TPU here in my states capital city.
He also invented a highly efficient alternator,and opened up a production company in perth to produce these alternators.

I have found his facebook account,and have sent him a message.
But looking at his profile,seems he has not been active since around december 2017  :(
Looking at his picture,i am sure i have seen him at my workplace,and i think my boss may actually be friends with him--which i will ask tomorrow of course.

Here is his facebook profile.

https://www.facebook.com/trevor.osborne.549/timeline?lst=584740904%3A1253051280%3A1549890892

Now,turns out that Stan Deyo was also right in there among them,and had played a part in putting together the investment team. I have spoken to Stan on the phone on a number of occasions some years back,regarding his VIA drive technology,which was in the time i owned my own boat building company,and was interested in Stan's VIA drive for marine propulsion applications.

I have also located Garth Harvey  (who was Brian Collins biggest investor) ,and of course lost his investment, and sent him a message,asking him if i could ask him some questions about the whole TPU saga--hope to hear from him as well.

Now,i will hold my tongue,and not reveal my source until i know for sure,but word has it tonight that the TPU was actually another device that SM stole and renamed. Looking at the pictures and design that this other source gave me tonight,i think he might be onto it  O0

Anyway,more to come as i get intouch with these people--if i can.

Exciting time's
I mean,one of the biggest players in the early days of the TPU live's right here in my city,and he has seen it working at demo's twice-->how cool is that.

Brad
That's some good work Brad. I was surprised myself when I found so many sandgropers involved. I'll use my mad search skills and do some digging :)

Group: Professor

Looks like that is sorted O0
Which method of your waveform generation did you choose?

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Which method of your waveform generation did you choose?

Going with the H bridge.
But ATM all is on hold,as something big has come up regarding the TPU-which is the topic at hand,and the one that gets priority.

Myself and Jim have been doing a lot of searching,and have some vital first hand leads.
We have already begun construction on the device.

Some here may not like what we have found,nor will they agree,but it is what it is  O0

Brad

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Going with the H bridge.
But ATM all is on hold,as something big has come up regarding the TPU-which is the topic at hand,and the one that gets priority.

Myself and Jim have been doing a lot of searching,and have some vital first hand leads.
We have already begun construction on the device.

Some here may not like what we have found,nor will they agree,but it is what it is  O0
Brad

Brad, why not share the info, whatever you find, even that  it was a total fake, I will be interested.

What is your construction principle based on?

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Brad, why not share the info, whatever you find, even that  it was a total fake, I will be interested.

What is your construction principle based on?

Ok ION,as you wish.

The TPU was not SM's device or design,nor was it Brian collins.
The TPU is an upgrade of sorts of Alberto Molina Martinez CEG (continuous electrical generator),or ring of power as the AU team called it.

The device is not a fake,and was tested by the AU team that intended to purchase it.
They could find no hidden power source,and as it was bought here to WA,and tested in a room provided by the UA team here in Perth,there was no way SM could have placed any type of wireless transmitter anywhere.And as you have said many times ION,there was no way in hell that it was battery powered. The AU team provided there own lightbulb's and other electrical equipment that was powered by the TPU,so no chance of batteries being hidden within each load.

Now,i am not sure about the patent in America,but the Australian one has expired,and so we now can do as we wish with the device.

The device is 3 phase,but where each phase is split into 2--so you end up with 6 phases around the ring.
This provides a rotating magnetic field around the ring,and within this rotating magnetic field are the collection coils. They are also in a 3 phase configuration,but where each phase overlaps the primary 3 phase windings.

Not sure if this is going to make any sense,but instead of having the secondary of a transformer pushing back against the ends of the primary coil,it pushes against the middle of two primary coils. So the back EMF of the secondary is being dumped into the middle of two primary coils.

The two halves of each end of the two primary coils can induce the secondary,but the secondary cannot induce the two primaries,as the centers of the two primaries is neutral.

Brad

Group: Professor

Going with the H bridge.
OK, so here is the schematic in case you want to order parts for a later time.

P.S.
You can delete C2, R2 and P2 and ground the Pin4 on TL494, because the DRV8871 already implements the Dead Time. Also, you can experiment with a larger P3 for wider frequency adjustment range.
« Last Edit: 2019-02-12, 16:46:51 by verpies »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Experimentalist

tExB=qr
Alberto Molina Martinez himself said his device was not overunity and that he had mistakenly thought it was.

I think it was on the OU forum that he posted this.

Ion,

Attached is a later application filed on Sept 11,2003 for the same basic generator.

Apart from what Grumpy posted above, how could SM have gleaned or copied this technology from Alberto Molina-Martinez when his first provisional was filed on June 15, 1999?  This date would have been after SM's video disclosures so did they know each other beforehand?

Pm

Ion,

Attached is a later application filed on Sept 11,2003 for the same basic generator.

Apart from what Grumpy posted above, how could SM have gleaned or copied this technology from Alberto Molina-Martinez when his first provisional was filed on June 15, 1999?  This date would have been after SM's video disclosures so did they know each other beforehand?

Pm

SM used the time machine aspect of his device to go forward and bring back the technology to the mid 1990's :D

Seriously, I really don't know what to believe regarding the Martinez patent, it's been brought up a very many times over the years as a possible basis for the TPU but some parts fit, others don't. Spherics had a few words about the patents. I think somewhere there is a youtube video also with that claim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei-xlpYn7z8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW_Owk_je70

Hopefully Brad and Jim will make their case with supporting evidence.

One thing for sure, the huge number of clickbait  so called "working" free energy devices on youtube is making every dirt poor person in a third world country a bit of loose change.........."everybody wants ta get into da act" J.Durante

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSzmuWImK7Q

« Last Edit: 2019-02-12, 18:35:20 by ion »

Well this bloke https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-k-wilcken-a7060931/ thought so in 2002.
To: "Wilcken, Stephen K" <stephen.k.wilcken@b...>,
<standeyo@m...>
Subject: RE: Ring of power
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:07:08 -0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Importance: Normal
X-SLUIDL: B00B019B-E85B11D6-BA1B00D0-B75DD9A7

Stan,

Steve Wilcken says that the Molino invention is substantially similar
to or identical to the Steven Marks invention in the Ring of Power
video we sent you.

We are very interested in talking with Molino. Can you reach him or
offer an introduction? We would consider a finder's fee
reasonable if
we license the technology.

Cordially,

Jonathan Kolber, Vice President

Space Energy Access Systems, Inc.
==========================

https://overunity.com/1668/eye-wittness-accounts-from-people-who-have-seen-the-tpus/?fbclid=IwAR3fBZKfiY2Is2Nu6KBk8WIzfQ1o47jNpLLfkgAxwzZ7dxeWiICX0gh6DjA

Buy me a beer
Alberto Molina Martinez

IMO way off base, how on earth can anyone associate this with, let's say the open TPU which is quite visible, come on be real at what you see, that's not saying it does not work, it is just not the SM TPU. You have to delve into what each part and each connection is doing and think about what the result will be, let's be scientific at least part of the way that physics is taught.

Again, IMO the TPU does not break any rules in any way, but it works as though it does because it produces "free energy", but the energy was and is always there. Is your lightning strike free energy? where did it come from? Over 1000 lightning strikes per day here in Spain, where did all that energy come from? please open your eyes as to what is a lightning strike and how it comes about, I think Tesla knew don't you?

Sorry but I have had a very tiring day with clients of my wife and then see the same old same old it is like this patent of this person etc etc it more than starts to get irritating.

Please ignore me if you think I'm OTT.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me some coffee
Alberto Molina Martinez himself said his device was not overunity and that he had mistakenly thought it was.

No device is overunity--the heat pump is not overunity,and yet 1kw of electrical energy can produce 3kw of heat energy,as the energy is already there in the environment-as is electromagnetic energy.

He also clearly stated that once the device was enitially powered up,the source could be disconnected,and the device would keep driving loads.

So,both of those statements can be true.

When people stop looking at drawings wired conventionally,then you will be on your way to understanding as to how and why it works.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
Alberto Molina Martinez

IMO way off base, how on earth can anyone associate this with, let's say the open TPU which is quite visible, come on be real at what you see, that's not saying it does not work, it is just not the SM TPU. You have to delve into what each part and each connection is doing and think about what the result will be, let's be scientific at least part of the way that physics is taught.

Again, IMO the TPU does not break any rules in any way, but it works as though it does because it produces "free energy", but the energy was and is always there. Is your lightning strike free energy? where did it come from? Over 1000 lightning strikes per day here in Spain, where did all that energy come from? please open your eyes as to what is a lightning strike and how it comes about, I think Tesla knew don't you?

Sorry but I have had a very tiring day with clients of my wife and then see the same old same old it is like this patent of this person etc etc it more than starts to get irritating.

Please ignore me if you think I'm OTT.

Regards

Mike 8)

If people stopped looking at the pretty pictures,and look at the mode of operation,then maybe they would be able to connect the dots.

I'd be interested on your thoughts on the creation of a rotating field using a device like this.

Group: Mad Scientist

I'd be interested on your thoughts on the creation of a rotating field using a device like this.

If i remember correctly, SM was into audio. and it was a special speaker he was working on that had shown him some things. This really only clicks in with me as i had a discussion with someone about some ideas on making audio speakers more efficient. We talked of dual voice coil subs and such, and he had suggested that there might be something there, as in these subjects we are here for, if the dual voice coil were wound bifilar instead of layered. But I didnt get a strong idea from him as to hows, whats, about it, but maybe he had some similar thoughts with that as SM did. ???

Ive taken speakers apart and done some re-cone and repairs, and was thinking about taking a DVC sub apart and rewiring the coils bifilar. But, considering what you guys are discussing thus far, maybe one or some of you can think on that and possibly make a connection with this idea. If SM was planning a single speaker that could produce a stereo sound, (I think that was what he was into) then the sound must have been audio freq modulation of a higher freq in order to cause the sound to beam in a particular direction. They have these where you walk by a say Pepsi machine and only when you are in front of the machine can you hear any audio of a can being cracked open and PSSSHHHHhh from the machine. Just thinkin.  Like if I were to redo the coils on a sub, what would any of you recommend in changes in voice coil wire size and or whether all of the coil should be within the magnetic field of the speakers motor assy, as most speakers coils are overhung and the coils are only partly engulfed in mag flux (seems like an eff buster design C.C )of the subs center pole piece and the top plate that looks like a thick washer to concentrate the field on the coil. Like, if we need to get into the say 45khz range, im thinkin larger wire and less turns as most and or many real subs inductance impedes higher audio freq generally starting at and above 100hz.

Maybe if we have enough info on the speaker project itself we then could possibly see what SM had seen and we could get to the root of all this. ;) ;D

Mags

tExB=qr

The inventor says it creates a rotating electromagnetic field in the abstract of the patent, and then I lost interest.

I posted on the OU forum back in 2007 that this device lost the output when connected to a load, and the inventor even said it didn't work as claimed.  He went on to make another device but I don't know anything about that one.

The inventor says it creates a rotating electromagnetic field in the abstract of the patent, and then I lost interest.

I posted on the OU forum back in 2007 that this device lost the output when connected to a load, and the inventor even said it didn't work as claimed.  He went on to make another device but I don't know anything about that one.
Thanks mate.

Buy me some coffee

Why did you loose interest when a rotating magnetic field was mentioned?

Brad

tExB=qr
Why did you loose interest when a rotating magnetic field was mentioned?

Brad

A rotating electromagnetic field is very conventional and nothing is new there.
There is very little info on rotating electric fields, so that would have been more interesting, but then he wouldn't have all that iron in the device.

Buy me some coffee
A rotating electromagnetic field is very conventional and nothing is new there.
There is very little info on rotating electric fields, so that would have been more interesting, but then he wouldn't have all that iron in the device.

If a toroid,such as ferrite or silicone steel confines almost all of the magnetic field within it self,then dose that not leave you with a rotating electric field around that toroid ?.

The charge within the electric field doesn't actually have to rotate to have a rotating electric field,much like the water in the ocean doesn't actually move along with the wave.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
The biggest problem we seem to have on this forum(and most others like this one),is the term Overunity.

The first thing you need to accept is that term (overunity) is a misnomer when talking about a self running device.
The two should never be mixed together,as it only creates confusion.

First up,there is no such thing as an overunity device-->you simply cannot create energy.
So as far as im concerned,the word overunity should just be eliminated altogether.
Reason being that as soon as you say !i have an OU device!,all those that know energy cannot be created will call you a scammer or a lyre.

Then there is the self runner.
The self runner is not an OU device,but a device that can draw in existing environmental energy,or a device that can make use of stored energy within the devices construction materials them self.
The reason the two get mixed up is simply because those that have a self runner simply do not understand as to where the extra energy is coming from,or what that extra energy source actually is.

You can build a self runner in under 15 minutes,using various environmental energies.

I will give you an example,and there will be those here that will just roll there eyes. But there will also be those with open eyes that will see what i am trying to explain here.

Get your self a 100 watt solar panel,a 10,000F 12v cap,and a small 12 volt computer cooling fan.
1-Hook solar panel to cap via charge controller.
2-hook cooling fan to cap.
3-place whole unit outside in a sunny or partly shaded position.
4-You now have a self runner that will run 24 hours a day.

Now,i know that sounds so sill,and it only sounds silly because you know where the energy comes from.
But what would have this device looked like 200 years ago,before we knew we could convert sunlight into electrical energy? What would you be thinking if some one presented this to you 200 years ago?.

As i have presented before.the heat pump is often (mistakenly)referred to as an OU device,just because it can deliver 3x+ the heat energy than the electrical energy it takes to drive it. The heat pump is not an OU device. It is a device that takes available heat energy from the environment and concentrate's it,or separates the highly active molecules from the less active molecules.

A self runner that produces electrical energy would be nothing more than a heat pump for electric charge,where that device would separate the positive and negative charges in the environment,or within the materials the device is constructed with.

So,we have the heat pump,which draws in environmental heat--separates the highly active molecules from the less active one's,and provides 3x+ the heat energy of that of the electrical energy needed to run it.

We have the humble PM,which turns chaos into order,and provides us with a continual magnetic force.

So why is it so hard for some to believe that there cannot be a device that separates positive and negative charges which abound us in our surrounding environment ?.

The word !Overunity! needs to go.
It is both unreal and also confusing for some.

Brad

Well put Brad. Let's not do a forum name change tho.  ;D ;D

You've articulated some good points TinMan.

I like to think that all of the abundant energy at our disposal
which is provided by our Sun is Free Energy.

Could it be that the term "Overunity" is a mathematical
concept?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 20:35:07