PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-20, 11:58:07
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: When trolls and schills strike  (Read 6122 times)

Group: Moderator

I never thought this would happen here, with only 146 members and good protocols in place, most members having been known for many years as well as moderation and good house rules, to have 2 hidden trolls, and who knows how many more are lurking among us, was not even a consideration in my mind.  I expected it at OU.com with their thousands of users who nobody knows, but here?  My mind was wrapped around my experimental projects and other building and testing projects with others, in other words my work.  I felt safe and secure here, and even nurtured at times.  We didn't all think alike but I see that as a good thing.  If everyone believed the same way and we all acted alike, dressed alike,talked alike, and lived alike what a dull and boring existence that would be.  Nothing new or different or surprising would ever happen or come up in conversation.  We would talk about the same things over and over ad nauseum.  So I see differences as a good thing healthy even.

Having differences is one thing but when those differences become malicious that is another.  Trolls and Schills don't care about any of that though, they only care about their agenda whatever that agenda may be.  It is no longer about differences it is about accomplishing a task.  With trolls shills and hacks it is about imposing their agenda on their hapless victims.  To do this they use every trick they can come up with to lie, deceive and try to change the conversation or in other words to impose their agenda on us.  They modify posts, they set and bait traps to catch the unwary, and then to malign, discredit and besmirch their target, they try to distract and mislead you, change topics and eventually to shut down and close the threads they don't want around, with their BS.  Their malicious agenda is served!  We have seen this over and over from one site to another, and many times the same characters are involved.

Well they struck at me right here at OUR in the 'Keeping up with technology' thread and many of you have been witness to this fact.  They tried to malign and discredit me, tag teamed me using their great psychology, called me the bad man here and attacked me in my own thread.  Now I do look like I was the bad guy jumping on poor old AC who is just trying to make a contribution to this forum, when it was specifically set up to target me and take my thread out.  Well now you have to ask yourself if there was a fight here, where?, it has all been modified or 'toned down' to cover up their trolling.  Many of you who were reading there know what I say is true.

They then took things over to my thread where they tried to mislead and misdirect it until they both came out and threatened me with physical harm if I continued with it.  I am the working man experimenting, building and sharing it with everyone, I don't need or deserve to be physically threatened by the likes of these two characters and be driven out of this site.  And it is quite interesting that I was driven out of OU.com when I posted the same information 10 years ago on that site, I waited 10 years to post this information again and almost immediately am attacked again.  On a bigger user site like OU.com it is harder to tell who the bad actors are, but not here, it is obvious.

Being nothing is going to be done to them, they will be here to keep you all company for a lot more time.  Do you feel safer now and more likely to share your hard work, time, and money with the world???  I sure don't! so I will be leaving this forum until such time as it is safe.  I suggest you pay attention to my thread 'Tunable Large Signal Receiver'  as evidently it is hitting to close to home for someones comfort, meaning it must be on the right track!

If you combine the rapid rotation of this 2 phase driven device with Smudges paper posted on page 4 'On Electro-magnetic Inertia 2' there may be a path there for a new form of propulsion (similar to a UFO) and maybe anti-gravity.  The poles probably need to be driven by a Mhz range signal unless the device is quite large (30 to 50 feet dia.) which will keep it to 100's of Khz to reach rotational speeds close or beyond that of light, the eventual goal of my thread.

I have enjoyed being here and working with the good people of OUR it's too bad there are always rotten apples in every barrel.  I think the brain power  here is awesome!  Thank you to everyone who stood with me and may a break through come for us all!

Farewell
God Bless and
Merry Christmas
Room3327
« Last Edit: 2019-12-04, 18:54:45 by Room3327 »

---------------------------
"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Elite Experimentalist

That is the best post i have ever seen in any public forum .

Thank you Room ...is not enough.

Group: Tinkerer

Thank you so much Room. Really sorry to see you go. I was unaware my posts had been deleted.  Always happy to chat via email.

Room we've had one or two tiff's (sure why not?) having said that I'm awful sad to see you pulling the plug . I feel I learned a lot at your hands (even if I bristled a bit at the time)
The reasons you give for leaving are cause for concern too. Unauthorised editing or deleting of members posts if true – not good  at all.
As pointed out in the thread 'free energy circus' these guys have to be here its their job to infiltrate and control.
Regardless.
There are but 146 of us – If we can't sort that into a working configuration IMHO all is lost.
The usual call of 'free energy to help humanity' isn't really how the powers that be view things . Their view of humanity is basically there's far to much of it cheap clean energy isn't on the agenda - they will breed more is their thinking!

anyway Room its my fervent hope we can resolve ourselves  to your satisfaction and see your return
Merry Christmas and
au revoir mon ami

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Quote from: Room
They tried to malign and discredit me now all deleted from the 'Keeping up with technology'
thread which is no longer the same thread.

I had not been aware of any postings being deleted from the thread.  This sounds very
strange.

I never delete or modify postings as I see no reason to do so.  I do occasionally correct
broken links but never alter or modify any message.  If this in fact has been going on I
have no answer to this apparent dilemma.

For my own postings, I often add new thoughts or material but do not delete anything
said previously.

Room, you've made it very clear that something has 'gotten under your skin,' so to speak.
It would be helpful if you would clarify what it has been, specifically, that has had such a
profound effect.

Quote from: Duncan
anyway Room its my fervent hope we can resolve ourselves  to your satisfaction and
see your return

Merry Christmas and

au revoir mon ami

I'm in complete agreement and could not have said it any better.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Professor

First, I wish to thank you, Room, for your help to me in months past.  It is remembered and was a big boost as I approached publication of my books on Amazon.   

So sorry about the ill-treatment you received.

I'm hoping, with you, that a breakthrough in Freedom Energy will take place in the next year, as I described in my latest book - indeed, the Title is "Freedom Energy Breakthrough By 2021! "

Thanks again, friend. 

I also want thank Chet for providing encouragement to me and you.  Chet is a sort of "Glue" that seems to keep us going despite opposition.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
If mudped had edited any posts using his moderation rights then they get logged, he has only done that once to correct a broken link with response to a post made by smudge, so mudped is correct in saying he has not altered Rooms posts.

I cannot explain what's happened, all deleted post go into a folder where only me and poynt can access and I cannot find any deleted posts from that thread.

Chet, 3Dmagnetics did your posts get deleted from that thread?

I had not been aware of any postings being deleted from the thread.  This sounds very
strange.

I never delete or modify postings as I see no reason to do so.  I do occasionally correct
broken links but never alter or modify any message.  If this in fact has been going on I
have no answer to this apparent dilemma.

For my own postings, I often add new thoughts or material but do not delete anything
said previously.

Room, you've made it very clear that something has 'gotten under your skin,' so to speak.
It would be helpful if you would clarify what it has been, specifically, that has had such a
profound effect.

I'm in complete agreement and could not have said it any better.

OK I went back and looked again and I do owe you an apology for deleting posts and I am sorry, I only see many modified posts mainly by AC your thread doesn't read the same anymore, but I am sorry I accused you of deleting posts, but by your own admission you do modify posts.  And it could be that AC was toning it down as he told Darren, Maybe that's why the thread looks and sounds so different and It does look more like I started it. LOL  But you both tag teamed me with some kind of agenda, in your thread, and then came to my thread to distract, mislead and eventually to threaten me with physical harm to my well being if I continued.  If you didn't mean any of that then maybe you shouldn't bait traps and and try to discredit people and use your great psychology on them, maybe you shouldn't use words like you did to convey an idea, they sounded very threatening, maybe this isn't the place for you and your partner AC, maybe you would both be very happy somewhere else.
  I hope you and everyone else can see the picture here,  I will clean up my statement above to reflect my apology to you, and I would also like to apologize to Peter and Darren for any trouble I caused them and those I named above as having their posts deleted, the only excuse I have is it was late and I misread a PM to me then did a quick search and then jumped to the wrong conclusion, I apologize to everyone for my blunder. :-[

Regards
Room

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Thankyou for clarifying Room, I was worried there was a glitch in the forum reporting system.

Room3327
You were right and I do modify my posts after to correct spelling mistakes or if a word or phrase sounds out of place. However it is not a conspiracy it is a matter of good grammar which I feel is very important.

I also say some things which tend to get people going because I would like to hear their honest opinion and not some watered down version of it. Yes it is psychology and it is to learn and I am sincere in wanting to learn what people really think about everything. It is not a conspiracy against anyone more so wanting to know the truth about everything.

Free Energy, science and life in general are like that and sometimes I read things into stuff which is not present, sometimes I follow wild goose chases which seem rational at the time but later were misguided. The trick I have found is to take a step back, take a good look around, don't take it too personally and proceed onward.

I don't know why people think I conspire against them but I will tell you this, if you think I have done you or others wrong then I do apologize sincerely.

On a side note Chet and some others believe your a good experimenter and have something to offer the Free Energy community. If this is true then maybe we could start a thread and do something real beyond much of the fluff we tend to see here. I have no problem working with you or anyone else and we have a common goal.

Regards

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Room,

You've come forward very courageously and very positively
which is both appreciated and commended.

Would you consider doing a two part favor?

I.  Would you tell me which words, word sequences or phrases triggered the
fearful threat reaction which caused great discomfort?

II.  Would you watch the following video if you are able, or if you want
to, in order to see if anything within it seems familiar or perhaps brings
certain memories to mind?  If it seems uncomfortable for any reason
please don't force yourself.  Take it slowly and in small portions if you
desire.  Or, not at all; it is completely up to you:

How control works

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Sad, what this place has degenerated to :(  since this happened with AC and mudped, are you having fun now?  But lets keep these two trolls and their friend Ronee around, maybe they have something good to share and are willing to do so, or are we nothing but a political propaganda site now, I'd like to know!

Regards to all else
Room

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Hi Room,

The best thing to do with AC/onepower/spambot is to just ignore him/it.  I am convinced it is not even a real person.  Just another spambot being used to promote political propaganda.  I believe this because I have challenged him/it several times for any kind of proof to back his wild accusations.  He has never been able to do that.  We are living in a time when the left will do or say anything to try and promote their losing agenda.  And using spambots is just one of their ways.  They have only one goal and that is to destroy not only the U.S. but the whole world.  I am 74 years old and I have seen this country go in a direction I never thought it could.  But I also have seen Bible prophecy fulfilled right before my eyes because the Old and New Testament both make it very clear the end times will be a time of chaos until Christ comes back.  And it appears that time of chaos is very close.

Respectfully,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Room3327
Sad, what this place has degenerated to :(  since this happened with AC and mudped, are you having fun now?  But lets keep these two trolls and their friend Ronee around, maybe they have something good to share and are willing to do so, or are we nothing but a political propaganda site now, I'd like to know!

I wasn't aware that anyone was talking seriously about free energy any more other than offering random links and hearsay. In fact everyone has been talking about everything under the sun except free energy in my opinion. How many years has it been with no results?.

I think we all have a vested interest in the truth and I have justification for my thoughts. Trump is peddling clean coal and massive subsidies to the fossil fuel industry while gutting environmental regulations. This is meant to cripple the renewable energy sector and as you know Free Energy is 100% renewable. Thus it should be obvious Trump and friends would never allow Free Energy and are not our friends. My priority is always about free energy.

So if we are here to actually talk about free energy then let's talk about it however we should also understand the politicians on both sides of the aisle are not our friends nor anyone's savior. Understand I didn't start the political/religious debate here and others dragged it into the conversation as false justification which I have no problem finishing.

In my opinion that's the problem here and the moment someone like myself wants to introduce the facts, logic and reason into the equation we get dehumanizing criticism like "I am convinced it is not even a real person".

So let's throw the only relevant question out there... I have seen FE at COP >100 and understand it, convince me why I should help you?.

Whenever I have tried having a rational conversation I'm gaslighted, implied to be a non-human bot, trolled as subversive and everyone starts dragging there own politics and religion into the equation. I will say this, if I am to share FE you will accept it on my terms not yours. It will be based on the facts, the truth, not some nonsensical conspiracy theories nor politics and religion. I am not willing to share if people are going to prostitute decades of my hard work to serve there own misguided interests... do you understand?.

Do I sound like a bot to you?, because I can assure you I am very passionate about my work and the truth, more than you. So passionate I was willing to put all my preconceived notions and beliefs aside in order to succeed. What are you willing to sacrifice to know the truth because I'm not in the habit of giving anything to anyone who have shown nothing but contempt?. 

Convince me I'm wrong?. Start a thread and we will talk about Free Energy, only Free Energy and we will do it with respect to only the facts we know and nothing more. I would guess nobody here is up for it, few have the fortitude or conviction which unfortunately is typical.

Maybe you should listen to people like Citfta, apparently he's 74 and believes Christ is coming back, I believe in what I can see and the facts I can prove.

Regards

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Mad Scientist

Room3327
 I have no problem working with you or anyone else and we have a common goal.

Regards

I see you encourage others to show their stuff, but you make claims of already having 'stuff' but never show. ???  Something just isnt right about that. So I think maybe all should keep their stuff for the others that dont have stuff. It seems that if someone does have stuff and shares it with us, including you, that you most likely still wont share your stuff.
Does that make you a stingy stuff collector? C.C Or is it that you dont really have any stuff like you say? Either way, doesnt seem right.

Mags

Hey Mags
I see you encourage others to show their stuff, but you make claims of already having 'stuff' but never show. ???  Something just isnt right about that. So I think maybe all should keep their stuff for the others that dont have stuff. It seems that if someone does have stuff and shares it with us, including you, that you most likely still wont share your stuff.
Does that make you a stingy stuff collector? C.C Or is it that you dont really have any stuff like you say? Either way, doesnt seem right.

I agree and it's very selfish of me not to share, I realize this however would you paint your own masterpiece then sell it off knowing the new owner would simply paint over it and pass it off as something else?. It devalues the craft, the work, the art and creativity that went into the making of it in my opinion.

It would seem to me that everyone wants Free Energy however they are not willing to change there perspective nor there thinking to get it. They always want it on there terms when it is there terms which will not allow it... do you see?. It is a contradiction in itself and it is only when we are able let go of our preconceived beliefs that we are able to accept new beliefs. The old and the new cannot reside within the same space because they generally always contradict one another in my opinion.

The thing few can wrap there mind around is that while we may be Free Energy engineers we are artists as well. As Tesla said it is an art, know in the art relating to an expertise which one can find in any number of patents. So why ... "know in the art" if it was not an art in itself?.

In effect, from my perspective everyone want to learn how to paint however they refuse to pick up the brush nor acknowledge that art exists so what would you have me do?.

Regards

What is it that most who are seeking Free Energy hope
to find?

We already have abundant Free Energy available for the
taking.  Not a "Big Thing" but a lot of "Small Things."

Why do we even have an Electrical Grid?  Is it a necessity
or is it just a tool in the hands of those who Love Money?

We have the ability to become self-sufficient for our
Electrical Power needs on a small, not connected to the
Grid scale.  What, for the time being, could be better than
that?

Free Energy will be a reality following the coming Change.

We will discover that it comes from a whole different place
than where most in the Community believe that it does.

It hasn't been given us yet because it is not yet time.

Once Evil has been abolished we shall find it.

Hey Mags
I agree and it's very selfish of me not to share, I realize this however would you paint your own masterpiece then sell it off knowing the new owner would simply paint over it and pass it off as something else?. It devalues the craft, the work, the art and creativity that went into the making of it in my opinion.

It would seem to me that everyone wants Free Energy however they are not willing to change there perspective nor there thinking to get it. They always want it on there terms when it is there terms which will not allow it... do you see?. It is a contradiction in itself and it is only when we are able let go of our preconceived beliefs that we are able to accept new beliefs. The old and the new cannot reside within the same space because they generally always contradict one another in my opinion.

The thing few can wrap there mind around is that while we may be Free Energy engineers we are artists as well. As Tesla said it is an art, know in the art relating to an expertise which one can find in any number of patents. So why ... "know in the art" if it was not an art in itself?.

In effect, from my perspective everyone want to learn how to paint however they refuse to pick up the brush nor acknowledge that art exists so what would you have me do?.

Regards

Now see, there it is.  Lets say I invented a way to paint a picture that when people looked at it, it would affect them in such a positive way, that no matter how cold it is outside, they would 'be' warm. Then I have thoughts on what should I do with this 'art work'? Uggh. If I release it somebody will take advantage and ruin my art work! Like on south park "they took our jobs!!  terker jer!!. On the other hand, people that get to see the artwork would never suffer being cold or freezing anymore. ahhk. I respect my art more than helping others. O0

But it is ok for others to share their works with you, since you already have many ways of OU, you can and should be trusted, being such a self acclaimed aficionado of the craft. C.C

Its the same story. You, Tito and others. you claim to have it but nobody here, ever is deserving of it but you.   Many times i really would rather you not be here. I think you might be a danger to the cause of opensource when someone does come up with something good. ^-^.

I remember some years back you pmd me and asked if I would skype.  Something in me said no, and we didnt.  Kinda feelin the same today. Dont think I can recommend anybody should.

Mags

What is it that most who are seeking Free Energy hope
to find?

We already have abundant Free Energy available for the
taking.  Not a "Big Thing" but a lot of "Small Things."

Why do we even have an Electrical Grid?  Is it a necessity
or is it just a tool in the hands of those who Love Money?

We have the ability to become self-sufficient for our
Electrical Power needs on a small, not connected to the
Grid scale.  What, for the time being, could be better than
that?

Free Energy will be a reality following the coming Change.

We will discover that it comes from a whole different place
than where most in the Community believe that it does.

It hasn't been given us yet because it is not yet time.

Once Evil has been abolished we shall find it.

But no matter what there is a cost.  Solar setups are not cheap. Can take many years for the setup to pay for itself, then to only need repairs and replacement panels.
Then the elec companies used to say, "solar, sure, go get some, and we will buy any excess from you."  Now they want you to pay them for the power that you use from your system altogether.  Look it up.

But to have a true to the name, under the definition as we understand it, free energy device, most everything cost and price wise, should be lower for all.  from the tilling of the land and to the table, energy is spent on both ends, the farming to the cooking, and all the stuff in between... The shipping trucks, refrigeration, the lighting on the farms and in the stores, the truck and refrigeration repair shops, etc, etc, etc.
Even though gas prices are very low, there are still people out there that have a hard time buying it vs food and or other necessities. Imagine what just the gov spends in energy alone.

If we had 'it', lives should change for the better all over.

Mags

"It" will be granted us when the time is best for all
concerned.  But first, we have some lessons to
learn about EVIL and what it has done to us.

Those who have the True Open Source Spirit are not
at all concerned about how others make claims or
how they may refuse to share what they claim to have.
Those who have "heart" will gladly share without any
thought of recompense because they know it was
given to them freely for that very purpose.  They
epitomize the concept of "giving is better than receiving."

Yes, there are labors and costs involved with learning
how to access the Free Energy that has been given
us in our various locations:  Wind energy, Water energy,
Wood gas energy, Charcoal gas energy, Alcohol gas
energy, Methane gas from waste energy, Solar Energy,
etc., etc., etc.

The costs and labors are manageable if done in small
increments over a period of time.  We can't always get
what we want in a Big Way instantly.

Those who are looking for Free Energy with Electronic
Devices are in reality looking in the wrong place.  It
is not there.  Oh yes, we've seen some demonstrations
of Anomalous Free Energy in certain instances where the
Inventor claims to have found the "secret."  Sadly, those
are deceptions.  We are being deceived by entities outside
our dimension to steer seekers in the wrong direction.

When all is revealed then it will be possible to comprehend.

Change is coming.  The "first change" may be a deception
too, but when the Real Change arrives there will be no
doubt.  All will know and all will reap the benefits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNeLUngb-Xg&list=P
Hey Mags

Regards

Not all of us are born gifted and can paint masterpieces.

But the rest is not stupid. They can not produce masterpiece, but can do lots of stuff which gifted can not.
Can your painter repair simple car engine?
We should look at humanity as one, not to make differences.

And somebody must break the ice, others will follow and share.

If we make FE and release it, the mind of world will change.

Life will be easier, leaving more time for people to become creative.

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Not all of us are born gifted and can paint masterpieces.

But the rest is not stupid. They can not produce masterpiece, but can do lots of stuff which gifted can not.
Can your painter repair simple car engine?
We should look at humanity as one, not to make differences.

Hi WhatIsIt,

You have good insight into how the world "SHOULD" be.  We should all recognize that everyone is equal, but unfortunately it seems a lot, if not most of the world, does NOT think that way.  So many people think "THEY" are more important than someone else.  So therefore "THEY" deserve special privileges and treatment.  What they don't realize is that everyone has a place in this world.  If everyone had one of those "RESPECTED" positions then who would take out the trash?  As you said, who would repair your car?  Who would fix your plumbing or AC in your home?  Who would sweep up the streets?  If there were no floor sweepers at Walmart how would you get through the aisles when the trash was knee deep?

It seems the programmers for the spambot Allcanadian/onepower have programmed it to believe it is somehow superior to others.  Of course that is a foolish notion but for propaganda purposes it works well.  I just wish those programmers had taught it proper spelling so it wouldn't use "there" when "their" should be used.

Take care,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Hi WhatIsIt,

You have good insight into how the world "SHOULD" be.  We should all recognize that everyone is equal, but unfortunately it seems a lot, if not most of the world, does NOT think that way.  So many people think "THEY" are more important than someone else.  So therefore "THEY" deserve special privileges and treatment.  What they don't realize is that everyone has a place in this world.  If everyone had one of those "RESPECTED" positions then who would take out the trash?  As you said, who would repair your car?  Who would fix your plumbing or AC in your home?  Who would sweep up the streets?  If there were no floor sweepers at Walmart how would you get through the aisles when the trash was knee deep?

It seems the programmers for the spambot Allcanadian/onepower have programmed it to believe it is somehow superior to others.  Of course that is a foolish notion but for propaganda purposes it works well.  I just wish those programmers had taught it proper spelling so it wouldn't use "there" when "their" should be used.

Take care,
Carroll

You said it very well. You have good thinking.

I am also aware that

Energy slavery holds you to one place
You must pay for it a lot, electric, diessel

Lots of people are making huge money of it and think they are smart.

But , remove energy slavery!

Now farmer has all he needs, ordinary people can travel for free, live where ever they wanna.

They dont have to listen to those smart people any more,
or to some goverment politics.

At that moment smart people will not have any power over others.
And others are majority, not the few elite smart.

Elite will become ordinary as others.

It is not utopia, it will happen when FE will be released.
It will give freedom, and crush power of elite down to mud.

And when mass, majority have their freedom, they will start to demand from goverments.
The things will turn upside down.
Revolution of new kind.

It wont make us almost equal, but will remove the wall between classes,
and life will be much easier when everything electric works for us.

New era of robotics, and number other things.

How can elite smart person make you to see him smart if you already have everything you need and you need nothing from that person?
« Last Edit: 2020-07-08, 14:49:55 by WhatIsIt »

When the people are not hungry anymore,

is the worse nightmare for elite and those who think they are smart.

And they are majority, huge mass.

And when they become unsatisfy with goverment and start to demand changes?

Who will go to war if everyone have everything they need?

Whatisit
They dont have to listen to those smart people any more,
or to some goverment politics.

At that moment smart people will not have any power over others.
And others are majority, not the few elite smart.

So your implying we shouldn't listen to people smarter than us because they are bad... don't you want to be smarter?.

So are you bad simply because your smarter than many of the people around you?. Should the majority of those less smart people rise up against you and take any power you have?. You seem to be championing ignorance, mob rule and a return to the dark ages... interesting.

I suppose the first problem would be that if you got rid of all the elite or smart people then you would be the smartest... would you then get rid of yourself?.

Regards

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-20, 11:58:07