PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2022-11-29, 07:39:24
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]
Author Topic: The final answer...  (Read 104854 times)

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Integrating what I had posted to SM and he agreed at that time then validated by Moab later in a conference call.
I am using an amplifier with a speaker as input and output for signal coupling producing an auditory feedback based Armstrong oscillator.

There are other integrations coming dealing with the feedback loop into the charge pump.

This is another step into the generation side of the paradox.

The FE loop is dead ended in this rendition as I have posted previously about certain ways to connect it in to further augment the operation.

As always more proof that this radio is an antenna feeding itself.
I use this build as a testing receiver for other signal generation and tracing.
The tuning consists of the mic to speaker spacing and the 2 inch diameter speakers. The mics and speaker are all 2 watts 2 inch speakers.

---------------------------

Buy me a drink
Did this test again. I see this many times when a horizontal winding is FE.

Group: Experimentalist

Interesting!  Do you have an open circuit voltage ratio relationship between the number of toroid turns and the inner Fe/copper winding turns?

Pm

Buy me a drink
The two pathways are current and/or activity.
Next I am connecting the parallel Cu to a charge pump.
One can not simply draw current out of low turn configurations in what we speak of here.

The low turn configurations are antennas.
The pic I showed is 3 antennas in one, the outer being a helical. There have been nobody seeking out helical antenna theory.
I see most experimenters heading to current and power but never striving for antenna theory.

My take has always been from the antenna aspect that interfaces with charge pumps.

This follows right along with dumping power reflections to ground or spacing equipment to buffer or to produce anti phase harmonics.

I say this is a good approach to get power to homes and businesses but it is not what the OU configuration needs.

The device must float, be resonant, have harmonics and be able to corral the reflections.

If you can not manage the reflections you will get conduction at leakage points.

SM mentioned lightning from the air but I have always said he is making statements in reverse to get past the NDAs.

The lightning shoots away from the device. This points to a stungun, charge pump or Tesla coil.
And he was always promoting careful handling of devices.
Moray, Smith, Hendershot, Ammann bros, Kunel, Tesla Arrow and others all squeeze or pressure the flux field in some way to get the rhythmic reflections from pumping action.
Stun gun, audio feedback loop, 90 degree coupling, Fe wire are the initial statements I made publicly that pulled SM out of the corner.
And these items still stand today integral to my designs and testing. The journey has been frought with blowing up equipment on the bench and in a wide area.
 So this works.

The final stage is harmonics from reflections with power  :o on the bench. :o

I, too, believe that antennas are worth studying in our pursuit for OU. There's something strange that happens at the interface between near and far fields, the Fresnel region. At some point the receiving coil / antenna has little to no loading effect on the transmitter. A broadcasting antenna blasts EM waves into the air and any number of receivers can tune into the signal. The broadcasting power is not dependent on the number of receivers. The signal can be amplified on the receiving side by using an antenna wound around a ferrite core, or by amplifying using a local power source.

I've always wondered about sympathetic vibration, thinking about how tuning forks work in particular. If the mechanism works for mechanical sound waves then it could also work in a similar way for EM waves.

Taking two identical coils (length, weight, resistance, inductance, capacitance?), would applying a signal to one coil cause a sympathetic vibration in the other, similar to a tuning fork? If so, could this be a way to 'withdraw' power from an electrically resonant system (inductance + capacitance)?

GK,

What is the build of your toroid?  In the pic it looks like two coils on the side of a large wind of 300 ohm dipole antenna wire that may be the primary coming off the choke. Can you explain how your tpu's windings relates to the red, blue and green box of your schematic supra?

Sorry if you posted somewhere and I missed this, but I had a pretty good look around.

Thanks,
Mick

Buy me a drink
The red is the Audio, the blue is the center toroid board, and the green is the FE horizontals inside the vertical twin lead windings.
The two smaller lamp cord windings are primaries.
SM has one on the LPTU while Don Smith has two in his green cart coil if my memory serves me.
I put them on adhoc to have another access point for feeding this whole antenna setup.

Is it a one-way action?   Does energizing the horizontal winding act on the verticals?

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

Buy me a drink
I know this works both ways and or in all directions from previous tests.

The signal activity doesnt always lead to progress.

When ever I do a configuration change I should try every which way and even loose, but alas I stay on the intended focus and forget to redo other tests.

But its on my plate today. I had done a previous setup where the operation turned into a magnetic diode.
Its back in my notes.
But once again I do a configuration to test what I am going for then leave the bench at the point.

The current two test are 1: feed the audio feedback into a charge pump, 2: EMP the center toroids and watch the Cu horizontals.
I am most positive the activity will travel.

I have injected 1- 10 hertz sine waves into the verticals and watched the swr meter sway at a distance of 6 feet.
At the end of the day is the toroidal field reports activity from any injection point. This is going in both directions since the device I have is one huge antenna spreadsheet.
I had a lot on my life plate this last two years and have whittled a lot away so my time is getting more open to a specific and limited number of other life addictions, the TPU being always first and foremost.
 I have my router table back up and running so now I am able to produce mounting standards for large coils.

The smaller TPUs are comprised of the high Q multiplier circuit.

Buy me a drink
The reverse 90 degree coupling confirmed.
Signal injected at Red arrows on the horizontal Cu lamp wire transfers to the horizontal FE wire through standard induction. Then transfers to the verticals from the now Fe core and picked up at blue arrow.
The signal fed into the parallel Cu to the FE then read at a primary that is over the verticals.
The angular change happens at the Fe wire. It is a wire when parallel and a core when perpendicular.

This now makes the documentation for the 90 degree coupling in both directions complete.

I've been reading about transmission lines and I can see the parallels with Don Smith's works, especially when reading about Standing Waves and Resonance and Impedance Transformation.

The trouble is that Don Smith doesn't explain using accepted academic terms, so it's difficult to follow his explanations and diagrams. You can see in the above image that there is a resistor R1 that he says is used to 'set the electron pump rate' when he probably means use a resistor to adjust the impedance matching of the system.

Buy me a drink
It is an RC circuit.
In the Don Smith stage demo he wraps lamp cord around his arm like Otto's TPU winding to answer a question from the audience.It goes right by everyone.
I was always wondering if he was trying to avoid the powers that be by using vague, esoteric or weird new terms and descriptions.
The electron pump rate could also be a charge pump circuit.
Mueller had this all nailed down with very clear explanations.
Every one that attended his backyard demo walked away with the concept and rewrote it.
I dont know if the home video is still on the internet.

Mueller had this all nailed down with very clear explanations.

Who is this Mueller character, if you don't mind me asking? I haven't come across any reference to him in relation to Don Smith.

Buy me a drink
He held a backyard Demo of a spinning aluminum disc with holes in it to allow the cutting of flux between 2 magnets.
It works quite well. His daughter is Carmen Miller on Facebook. You can tell by the friends list.
In other pictures posted you could Steve Mark and Don Smith watching the demo.
He does a demo on his laundry room floor of two magnets kineticly flying apart. At the end of the demo he shows a 4 inch red TPU in the last frame.
« Last Edit: 2022-11-16, 00:23:07 by giantkiller »

Steve Mark and Don Smith watching the demo

Very interesting. I think it's fair to say then that the Mueller demo was the genesis of the Steven Marks and Don Smith devices.

If anyone has a copy of that demo then I'd be very interested in watching it. I tried searching for it but nothing turned up. Do you happen to know Mueller's first name?

Buy me a drink
I botched the first name. His daughter will talk to you on Facebook.I searched on Overunity.com.
Oh my very bad!

Bill Muller

https://overunity.com/3842/muller-dynamo/

Carmen went through a divorce at the time which is mentioned on OU. So life happens with documentation.
I forgot to mention that Bedini was also in the audience.

I know I saw one in one of his backyard demos where the center aluminum disc was just a disc with holes in for the flux to reconnect through.
Much simpler and lighter design.
But I dont want to harp or hammer on a particular device. The cutting of the flux is the key. Sm mentioned 'Cancelling the flux'. Same idea.
Then I found the Kunel patent. Same deal again.

Manipulate the static toroid field at any speed. Speed ranges from subtle driving to resonance to EMP.
All devices adhere to some velocity range.
Pick any OU device and the velocity will become apparent. The medium is the Larmor frequency.

I botched the first name. His daughter will talk to you on Facebook.I searched on Overunity.com.
Oh my very bad!

Bill Muller

https://overunity.com/3842/muller-dynamo/

Carmen went through a divorce at the time which is mentioned on OU. So life happens with documentation.
I forgot to mention that Bedini was also in the audience.

I know I saw one in one of his backyard demos where the center aluminum disc was just a disc with holes in for the flux to reconnect through.
Much simpler and lighter design.
But I dont want to harp or hammer on a particular device. The cutting of the flux is the key. Sm mentioned 'Cancelling the flux'. Same idea.
Then I found the Kunel patent. Same deal again.

Manipulate the static toroid field at any speed. Speed ranges from subtle driving to resonance to EMP.
All devices adhere to some velocity range.
Pick any OU device and the velocity will become apparent. The medium is the Larmor frequency.

Aha, very interesting again. Bill Muller was a name mentioned to me on the EV Gray group. I didn't realise how much of a pivotal role he played in the development of all these famous OU devices.

I was speaking to someone on that group and he said he went to visit Bill Muller several times, and apparently Bill confessed that the underlying principle of his devices was harnessing the inductive kickback.

Buy me a drink

Buy me a drink
It is necessary...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2022-11-29, 07:39:24