PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 05:12:06
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Author Topic: The final answer...  (Read 128408 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
we know this for a fact. The large and the open TPU had horizontal loops with vertical windings wrapped around them. On the tpus those vertical windings were not side by side. They were wrapped in the spiral fashion like a CB antenna. I will bias the bifilar loops with dc. This field should encompass the spiral windings. This increases and magnifies the loop's effective aperture.

Regarding the large open TPU's, while true for later of the large devices, not so for this device (photo attached) No vertical windings visible, but magnet swiping required. Note lower left corner of image showing only horizontal loops. If there are vertical windings, they do not cover the horizontal loops. "All encompassing" vertical winds on this large devices came later. Any proposed theory of operation needs to address this.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
@ION, I agree.
I highlighted in yellow the top edge. Looks like spiral wound just like the open tpu.
When you look at the inside you see vertical runs from top to bottom. To me this seems to be the pulled plastic covering. There are no vertical wires from top to bottom.
Now SM swiped and stuck the magnet to the middle horizontal winding I believe to show iron wire.

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 06:11:01 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
Interacitor:
Yep. Right here!

Buy me a drink

Buy me a drink
Early Christmas:
A floating oscillator wrapped in its own trigger antenna...Isolation coupled to draw power.

Buy me a drink
I C T P U

The 3 overlapping windings were in reference to the Armstrong oscillator of the Stun gun circuit.
The reference to the 3 frequencies were in reference to the 3 inductive pathways of the Armstrong oscillator circuit.
We never saw 3 frequencies.
'A new type of inductance' was in regard to the iron wire accepting flux waves at any angle.
In all these years I had yet to see any antenna engineers on this. Why? It has only been clocking and power people.
The Armstrong oscillator creates very symmetrical sine waves. Just the best signals for antennas, transmission, reception.
The TPU is two transformers oscillating in space rocking back and forth in sync out of phase like motioning water out of a tub.
Prototyping a device with a bench supply will never produce anything. This is a noise reception antenna. It has to float. A floating oscillator sings unto itself.

You're making things too complicated. You have the effect, build upon that, rotate the field manually. 3 coils ala a motor stator. Pulse sequentially.

@GK
The TPU is two transformers oscillating in space rocking back and forth in sync out of phase like motioning water out of a tub.
Prototyping a device with a bench supply will never produce anything. This is a noise reception antenna. It has to float. A floating oscillator sings unto itself.

I would agree, a long time ago I learned to "ping" circuits when prototyping and most won't get this but I think you will. When we ping a circuit we connect a source then disconnect it, we disconnect it completely and listen for a response. In fact when everyone told me I should not let a circuit float that's the first thing I did, lol, best thing I ever did.

I think the most important thing to remember with circuits is that all energy relates directly to force and all forces relate directly to fields. So is seems obvious to me that if we do not understand fields then we will continually be running in circles chasing smoke and mirrors. I started measuring the fields indirectly with hall effect sensors and electrometers, second best thing I ever did.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me a drink
Here's the bomb:
The TPU is a current day technology version of the ark of the covenant. I was expressly told to not pursue it anymore. There is no way to get it to market without a dire cost or changing ongoing world future/history. The weight of unsurpassed and unmet curiosity has weighed heavy on me for the last 3 years. To see something with so much potential go unachieved yet not uncharted is mind wrecking. Things still sit on my bench unattended. I know how Tesla felt now. I will dabble with it.
Let me drop some names here for reference: T.T.Brown, E.V Gray, William Cooper, Stanley Meyers. Steven Mark was pretty slick in his presentations. The visual clues spell out everything. Really. Watch the slight of hand with the magnet swiping. It says more than anything else and tells all, especially the amp meter trick in the middle. Count all the connector lead connections. Surprise, surprise, surprise! The exposure of the cut coils is only a small part of the internal makeup. For instance: Coils were were cut show three wire leads but the LTPU has a magnet stuck to its side. See what I mean? Building the LPTU was an eye opener. Forget the operation and myriad of explanations by those who weren't there.
The reality of everyday was a mere dream of an achiever. They chose to pursue and commit.

Group: Professor

You're making things too complicated. You have the effect, build upon that, rotate the field manually. 3 coils ala a motor stator. Pulse sequentially.
With the resultant field vector reversal every 180º or without?

Buy me a drink
This is but a mere test of understanding. There is no field reversal, per se. The field bubble at each resonant ring is flexed into a compression. Then let go. At the other ring, the pressure is applied to help flex the companion ring into its new forward motion. The device wobbles up and down. The relation between the upper and lower ring is balanced in a resonant companionship. The middle ring catches the oscillations. The rotation is but an expression of the flux direction. It circumvents its own path around each ring, left hand rule.
Don't try to bend the spoon. There is no spoon.

Philosopher, Ayn Rand, said. "In reality, there are no contradictions. Things are what they are irrespective as to whether we know it or not. Check your premises." If the term "energy" is only a convenient abstraction, then it does not exist in physical form, and really describes the potential to perform work as a by-product of matter and electromagnetic radiation in perpetual motion, some of the force of which has been diverted through a path where it performs the desired work, as it goes on its merry way through the universe. Every change of form of either matter or radiation involves the "work" which induces the change, or the "work" which is induced by the change. Without work there is no change, but all work is ultimately the product of the universe in perpetual, self-sustaining motion, as a rule and not an exception."

I found this to be a very elegant description. What is energy when everything represents energy in one form or another?. Thus we could simply replace the terms energy and work with the ability to change or transform. We are then left with the notion that nothing is consumed, wasted, created or destroyed if we are to believe the conservation of energy holds true.

Thus the construct of energy simply becomes the ability to have some means of control as to where and how one thing is transformed into something else and how it relates to it's surroundings. When we control the nature of the transform we control the flow of energy. Which always comes back to my favorite question... can anyone describe any place in the known universe devoid of energy?. Well no, nobody can thus this notion of a shortage of energy which cannot be created or destroyed or consumed or wasted is false. How can one be short of something which cannot be destroyed and exists everywhere in everything in the know universe?.

« Last Edit: 2017-05-27, 09:03:23 by Allcanadian »

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Here's the bomb:
The TPU is a current day technology version of the ark of the covenant. I was expressly told to not pursue it anymore.

Here's the bomb... if as SM said we understand all the possible field interactions between two single lengths of wire then the solution becomes obvious. Obviously most do not understand or care to understand or they would see the solution.

There is no way to get it to market without a dire cost or changing ongoing world future/history.

That's the whole point is it not? ... changing world future/history or were hooped?. You don't get it to market that's a pipe dream you give it away to establish a new norm then compete like everyone else. That's the way a truly free market should operate. The real problem is that supposedly responsible grown men tend to lose their sheet at the prospect of a FE device and start acting stupid. At which point I start thinking what's the problem? ... it's just a machine, nothing more nothing less.

The weight of unsurpassed and unmet curiosity has weighed heavy on me for the last 3 years. To see something with so much potential go unachieved yet not uncharted is mind wrecking. Things still sit on my bench unattended. I know how Tesla felt now. I will dabble with it.

I see it a little different ... this technology is as natural as the sun rising and setting or the wind blowing. I don't know most other people on this planet nor do I really care what they think. Their problems are not my problems and progress waits for no man. I stopped making excuses for other people as well as myself a long time ago. You do not need them to succeed my friend you only need you. This is yours for the taking, leave your baggage at the terminal, own it and never look back.

« Last Edit: 2017-06-01, 02:50:58 by Allcanadian »

Buy me a drink
One side of the TPU.

Buy me a drink
What I have seen over the years and experiments is this in a nutshell:
The connecting field of two cabinet magnets has a flux strength value at a given distance. This can be duplicated using two coils. The power needs to be defined to match the gauss value of the magnets. The disrupting opposing gauss value then needs to be matched against the original field strength of the primary magnetic source be it magnets or coils. The secret is in looking at power line harmonics and transmission line reflections. The operator merely needs to pick a harmonic position, kick it lightly and in phase. You wanted to know the TPU secret?
This will cause a pumping operation that will build up in time. Remember SM stated 'too much in phase causes explosions' and 'watch out or you will draw lightning out of the sky'. Think discharge.
Now lets simply change the view point. When SM mentions something in a direction then simply reverse the logic or operation. He was willing to tell us everything but couldn't so he changed the labels and directions. Pretty simple.
Lightning from the sky = discharge from the TPU. Tesla coil, charge pumping.
Rotating magnetic field = the direction of the flux lines and not the moving of them around something. The reflections do that.
Two frequencies in = the resonant base frequency and the kick frequency.
The multiple, multiple, multiple windings around each other = The overlaping flux fields(think magnetic current/ Leedskalnin) that are the base frequency resonant field,  the harmonic itself and the kicker or in phase pulse somewhere in the harmonic overtone. We now have three frequencies. 

Forget all the complexities.   
Iron wire presents a core with low mass. Why? It is a collector that absorbs all magnetic energy around it from any angle. The wire aspect then turns the magnetic energy into current. The 90 degree coupling law does not apply here. We have an antenna, a core and conductor all in one. Another gold nugget.   

Its all about producing destructive power line harmonics from transmission line reflections.   

We can have 3 mediums to work with, the weak field from two cabinet magnets, two coils or three like Spherics showed or Otto's ECD, and transmission line reflections. 
Transmission line reflections are the same as magnetic fields reconstructing after being broken. Bing, bing, bing. Big clue here! 

For the new people, I have gone over this many times over the years. Now every test I do incorporates this. Otherwise you wont see any power. The real simplicity of failure is that our electronics knowledge always implies a ground. The inclusion of this one connection stops all TPU design progress. No grounding and no harmonic dampening equals destructive reflections. SM stated 'You connect ground you lose the operation'. Major insight here. The current design model is to reduce harmonics. This is incorrect. Choose your tank circuits and filters in the range of the harmonics you want to keep and you will destroy components, equipment and body parts without safety precautions. This will happen on your path to thumping. Think transformer vibration.   

Go forth and blow shit up.

Group: Mad Scientist

Thank you GK. :) Always nice to get some protips.

So do you generally put a lot of load on your iron-wire coils directly, or do you reflect most of the energy back-and-forth with capacitors and just skim a bit off the top?

When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Buy me a drink
You can take it down to 101% but things peter out.
If you get bursts you know that is way higher than 500% gain. Pretty hard to measure when all hell breaks loose though. But enough tests show the bands of disabling energy, i.e. hot wire to smoldering components. Lighting lights is no real test either as some others have pointed out too.
If you want to take higher percentages above 100% then choose the higher frequency harmonics to pulse. Naturally and obvious. PWM techniques.I have used audio amplifiers too. They show the pressure moving back and forth. But they get hot also. Now the trick in the current tests is keep the temperature down and find the next runtime area. This has taken me away from doing things to step back and view what the failure areas are while devising a better method. The next test has taken me into higher frequencies. This just spatters EMPs all over which I am not aiming for. The nagging claim is Radio shack level purchases. I am using the iron wire as a forward coupling and as the feedback trigger at the moment.

I never leave things setup after these tests. The acrid smell never clears. I am rolling through design after design. Some are great but a small segment of the operation and some time consuming. I like things idiot proof and getting the idiots out of the operation is hard. The tuning seems to shift the failure point from one point to another.The current set up is a mobius wound tanked loops hit with a subdued stun gun. The fuses in the back of the LTPU are spark gaps. The Stun gun supplies the wide high frequency bandwith to the filters and tanks. At this I need to get the pulsing correct. If SM used the stun gun as the ring start and ringing trigger he is a genius.
Getting at the steps correct is one thing. Getting them to play nice together is a whole other effort while you protect your equipment. :o

Buy me a drink
The operation across all working devices is the flux disruption and reconnection. And these are all based on the Kunel patent. The base is a flux field in space between two magnetic sources, i.e. weak magnets or coils or a combination of both. Dr. Harold Aspden outlined the field tension of this operation. On page two he also tells of a motor / generator pair. Howard Johnson built this and proved it worked. But then Johnson changed the side by side configuration to a single axle. and things went south. Mueller also built a flux disrupter that he demoed in his back yard. This worked. Nothing came of it except his daughter is doing very well in Canada and is friends with a number of Hollywood stars. I smell money.... SM created the TPU and demoed it. It worked under the view of many people. Then this went south. Magnacoaster made a version of the Kunel. He demoed it. It went south. We have seen numerous motional attempts at this magnet connection. They are frictional. A lot has gone by the wayside.
So what does all this mean? The enemies are friction or losses. Nothing new here...
But there remains the destructive force of reverberation. That reflective energy from harmonic distortion. Bridges, glassware, Tesla's earthquake machine, power transformers, audio equipment, ocean going vessels destroyed by an unwanted(?) resonance. The uncontrolled resonance is the key. Capitalize on the ringing echo of flux density reconnection and there is where one will find the answer to over unity.
SM pointed this out when he said 'Don't ground the device. It wont work'.
A simple tank circuit, just a cap and a coil in parallel will ring when hit by an external stun gun shot. That would be the basic answer but the scope will also see the large amount of noise also. I had to take a leap of faith knowing that the tank was ringing in the noise that obfuscated the scope display. Working in the dark as they say. But the tank ringing is the same as flux reconnection, same as transmission line reflections. Left alone and entropy has its way. Additively spook it at the pre-peak sideband of one of the echo cycles and you send the wave even greater in height. SM stated 'Make the phasing just right and not dead on.' Reverse the emphasis and you see the secret. Not dead on at the peak but in a sideband. How about during a field collapse? SM also stated 'We destroyed hundreds of coils that didn't work.' Let me rephrase that. 'We destroyed hundreds of coils that didn't work anymore.' Because he burned them up in use! 
As always statements are backed up: http://www.askamathematician.com/2013/08/q-can-resonance-destroy-anything-is-the-brown-note-possible/ 
SM also gave the analogy of the swing set. I think most OUer's have lost this facet. There are many ways to produce this or see it. With the current set of tests on my LTPU I have surmised that the rheostat is a phase control and the two switches kill the tank circuits. 

We want to modify the entropy from a vertical to a long slow horizontal.
« Last Edit: 2018-06-13, 22:25:03 by giantkiller »

With the current set of tests on my LTPU I have surmised that the rheostat is a phase control
Interesting. Reminds me of Bearden's references to a degenerate semiconductor. 
Bob

Quote from: giantkiller
The disrupting opposing gauss value then needs to be matched against the original field strength of the primary magnetic source be it magnets or coils. The secret is in looking at power line harmonics and transmission line reflections. The operator merely needs to pick a harmonic position, kick it lightly and in phase.

The multiple, multiple, multiple windings around each other = The overlaping flux fields(think magnetic current/ Leedskalnin) that are the base frequency resonant field,  the harmonic itself and the kicker or in phase pulse somewhere in the harmonic overtone. We now have three frequencies.

The operation across all working devices is the flux disruption and reconnection. And these are all based on the Kunel patent. The base is a flux field in space between two magnetic sources, i.e. weak magnets or coils or a combination of both. Dr. Harold Aspden outlined the field tension of this operation.

Transmission line reflections are the same as magnetic fields reconstructing after being broken.

Am I the only one losing sleep pondering over these few lines? C.C C.C ;D ;D    The ramifications are quite staggering and elegant.

No wonder Eric Dollard talks so exhaustively about harmonics and transmission lines.
« Last Edit: 2018-06-16, 05:48:09 by Reiyuki »

It's quite an eye opener when you study harmonics and a very poor VSWR in transmission lines. The source voltage seems to get a good kick when those troublesome reflections occur. It can burn the driver if it can't handle the two way flow of energy increasing the voltage it receives from additive reflections due to poor VSWR.

There seems to be a link with the seventh harmonic, if phased correctly it creates a nice voltage spike on top of the fundamental. If this is then studied as a reflection in a poor VSWR set up it becomes more interesting if booted by a cannon one seventh of the fundamentals period before the peak.
I hope my assumptions above are correct, further study of what we have been supplied   may indicate  or dismiss this.

A missing link is the cause of the effective velocity within the rings. This could be component or environmentally derived. I hope the latter as this will help a great deal in comprehending the operational characteristics.

Sleep..., what's that? lol.

Buy me a drink
I see a few scabbards are empty and the slashing has begun. Be careful what sails you slash. There are many pirates waiting to run with the TPU booty sundered from the unwary advertiser. I have posted enough gold nuggets to validate my engineering existence. Looks like szaxx any Reiyuki are quite triggered. There will still be the assassinated prairie dog that advertises the booty held. The egotist is the thief not in hiding. I have a long posted history across the globe that substantiates I know what I know. And I know the TPU. But I am not a threat to the status quo because there are no video demonstrations. Oh but there are. I used the time correctly to redundantly promote what SM, Tesla and Dollard have stated. The obvious. I have shown the reader the clues to the new science that the propaganders refuse to understand or admit.
The rogue wave is, my friends, the secret. We create it. O0

GiantKiller, the thing that cinched it for me was matching Eric Dollard's versor mathematics on parametric variation and transmission lines with your comment 'Transmission line reflections are the same as magnetic fields reconstructing after being broken.'   I suddenly saw the entire Kunel patent inside a single length of wire. ;D ;D

To synthesize energy:  Discharge a coil while its inductance is falling or a capacitor while its capacitance is falling.  Energy seeks balance and both create a situation where V approaches infinity.  Since EMF results from dV/dT, this can net a larger kick than what you had to put into it.  It's like squeezing on a water balloon while water is shooting out.

In-phase, this harmonic relationship is also equivalent to pushing someone on a swing since magnetic fields are additive and conserved.

From a different perspective, it mimics what occurs in a regular combustion engine.  First the medium is compressed (air), then injecting and catalyzing fuel creates an expanding wave of exhaust gasses.  This reaction would be pitiful in open-air, but since it happens in a region of high compression the reaction goes critical and instantly combusts with a powerful force that slams at the piston.

From another perspective, consider that things like gravity and magnetism are 'free' forces.  There is no 'gravity generator' at the center of the earth making gravity work, and there is no internal generator keeping a permanent magnet magnetized.  If you stick a magnet to the fridge, it will be putting 1lb of force against the fridge, effectively forever.  1lb constant force times eternity equals how much energy now?  The only problem is gating and harnessing this source of energy.  The Kunel patent provides a way to switch the density of objects influenced by this constant magnetic force up and down.  This is a non-linear reaction and if the switching circuit and extraction circuits are efficient enough, it'll get the job done.  Kunel patent, except that switching the field in air is much easier (and faster) than in the core.  Flip it faster than the core can react and recycle everything you can.

Consider the above while reading SM, Don Smith, Floyd 'Sparky' Sweet and Eric Dollard's writings and other posters here and maybe it will click for others too? ;)

Of course, everything I'm posting is armchair theory as I haven't had a chance to properly test these ideas (except the Iron wire thing), so take my words with grains of salt.  But the math and concepts are solid and consistent.

PS: Ferromagnetic wire is amazing to work with but please shield yourself.  Of course you'll probably figure this out on your own once you've wound your first headache generator.

Group: Experimentalist

To synthesize energy: Discharge a coil while its inductance is falling or a capacitor while its capacitance is falling.  Energy seeks balance and both create a situation where V approaches infinity.  Since EMF results from dV/dT, this can net a larger kick than what you had to put into it.  It's like squeezing on a water balloon while water is shooting out.

This is true as a result of CoE and can be shown with bench experiments to exhibit gain.  The problem is, the energy required to bring about the parametric inductance change equals the gain produced by the change.  At least that has been my experience and I'm certainly open to any suggestions.

Regards,
Pm

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 05:12:06