PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 13:08:15
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Author Topic: The final answer...  (Read 128438 times)

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Sounds suspiciously familiar...
What if the TPU collector is a floating ground or neutral wire?
If the neural wire was FE then it would collect everything to the point of saturation then overheat. Because it is a core made of wire we can then collect the current from the conductor.

https://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/accircuits/harmonics.html

---------------------------

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Sounds suspiciously familiar...
What if the TPU collector is a floating ground or neutral wire?
If the neural wire was FE then it would collect everything to the point of saturation then overheat. Because it is a core made of wire we can then collect the current from the conductor.

https://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/accircuits/harmonics.html

Yes GK, you more or less have hit it on the head. I don't think frequency makes a lot of difference, we will see :-\

Harmonic current circulation along with a design which is a voltage boost converter, all merged into phase using a CMC, two diodes and a capacitor = DC  higher voltage than input and with at least the same current as input= "OU".

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a drink
I need to repeat this:
The only time frequency matters is when the need is to have the SWR wave front vacillating around half of the circumference. This is caused by the time domain variance of the pulsations which happens to be the distance control of the frequency.
The SWR is created by the reflections. This is standard AC electronics. When the SWR passes into the center toroid the pulsing is shut down to the lower frequency thereby causing the SWR to start at the beginning of the circumferal path. This timing can be easily created by using two 555s, XR2206 or a voltage to frequency generator(Think Radio shack circa 1994). The ramp generation is in the physical 1/2 circumference of the TPU. Both sides do this. Thumping.
SM got his TPU diameters from industry standard wire spools. This has been covered in the past. That starts the frequency selection.
Then one simply has to alter the frequency from that point a small amount to cause the SWR to swing towards the center toroids.
Special secret here is the outside vertical winding is in two sections of incorrectly terminated antennas. SM stated radio of sorts.
Its the only way to get a small battery or low power to cause immense damage.

The antenna drive is started at the gap and the SWR is brought from the farthest point out to the gap.SM showed the LTPU/SM17 away from the GAP to hide this fact.
The reflections in an audio system with blow the amp or speakers. SM really lit up on OverUnity.com when I showed the two mikes pointed at a speaker.

My two cents is nobody's change...

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2897.msg69808#msg69808
This has been the boon dongle for everyone from beginner to eccentric.
Materials, configuration, power, pulse format and frequency. Most combinations don't do anything of interest. A smaller set do something. And a very slight set does phenomenal things.
Lets focus on the slight set. This would be where the test does a number of things, like where a great high resonance performs wireless power or LEDs glow very brightly and one needs more than one in series. But this is air core primarily. On the other side of the experiment we deal with saturation. This has pros and cons also and some new benefit. But then the experimenter goes off thinking about newer materials and this can get expensive with no further outcome. Ouch.
As I have always taken the high road as in the permanent 30 mile high look down when I see something that could apply I dive in and dissect to the best of my skillsets without becoming stuck too far down in pontification.
Back up to the higher view...
Over the years I have seen that 99.99% of the devices all deal with some portion of the magnetic field whether in air or core. This is obvious. But what is not is the ratios of the field and where they reside.
If we have a saturated core then vibrating the air portion doesn't do much as the core is the main feed. If we minimize the core in proportion to the amount of flux or field we want in air we then have a stepping stone into the next level of resonance. The field can be rung and it will sustain further than normal. We have all seen this.
With this in mind we can start to look at devices as a bipartisan function. Think Howard Johnson motor and Magnacoaster. Disregard the bad vibes. I have talked about these two before.
These devices like others that are promoted to work have something in common. The operator controls the air field flux tenacity, the strength of the flux surrounding the device. This is an incorrect description though. These devices control the status of the surrounding or coupling field. Magnacoaster controls the coupling internal between to items, i.e. a large core with a small neodymium, a field coil with a pickup and an air gap. The Howard Johnson takes another approach with the air gap. He sets the resonance in a wave motion around and between the two items of the device, the motor and the generator. His frequency control is the ratio of the two parallel pulleys.
There has got to be slippage allowance in the mechanical or electrical side to the magnetic field side so that the ringing can control the speed of the driver.
If one looks at any of the devices this way one can easily see the failure or working point of any non working device.
The SEG has inherent slippage also. It is in the mechanical side.
Pulling this all together causes one to step back and re analyze with a greater view. What part is missing or off kilter?
 Just like you  did.
SM stated it the best when he was talking about snipping wire at a very small increment to achieve the tightness for operation and not of operation.
Diameter of a ring could be a factor when taken into account with the core amount and power size. This would spell a definite wave length of the mag field wave length which has an inherent power factor of that resonance point.
In any documentation it would only take a small fractional change to create a device that doesn't do anything. But it looks perfectly legit. And it previously worked!
Hope this isn't too far off the beam for any one.

http://www.enigmatic-consulting.com/Communications_articles/EnMnofields/No_time.html
« Last Edit: 2018-10-02, 03:41:19 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
Well, well, well.
Since Israel's enemies are all at her feet and they are seething to get their agendas enacted pretty damn fast I have come to the conclusion they we dont have much time left on this planet, believers or otherwise.

I would like to take this time to update the community with ad infinitum pablum:

Everyone also seems to forget that GK's GK4 device produced some interesting results and was referenced by Spherics.

Let this stick in your mind and I will go back in time and reflect on actions and appearances.

The fix is that no matter what setup one has if the forward transmissions are in synchronization with the wave reflections there will be a resonant rise, a build up, i.e. Tesla coil.
Today's power engineers all know about destructive harmonic reflections and the intense need to avoid these. Really? The TPU answer has been under everyone's noses the whole time. You want proof?
The comp wave is but one cycle of the example.
I thought I would spend a couple of years letting everyone get deep in their own mud. Cruel, huh? Nope. Self preservation. There are people we know of that should not have this technology or are looking to promote themselves. There is no time left for grandious foot stomping or dissertational exhortation to a jury of one's peers.
Every one wants a demo. I gave tons of them, all single cycle. From the minute scope shot to blowing up the neighborhood. Wattsup gave additional suggestions and Dollard proved the actuation through the air and ground. I just happen to be the guy that turned all the nuggets in to a gold bar.
But I was given one word of advice. 'There is and there is only ever going to be one Ark of the Covenant'. Sounds hokey, huh? This technology is not allowed in the hands of the public at this juncture in time. The MIB have it though.

I can assure you this that only a few have the technology under their belts and there is little promotion one can do to Make the world a better place.

I always wanted to change the world and I did. Now you can too. I shut down the Berlin internet for 3 hours with my first demo and left a sluggish internet in it's wake for the next 3 days. Remember that?
I told SM that would like to try a stun gun demo with a 20 foot loop of super conducting silver wire by an airport. He emphatically responded ' No'. Remember that?
The reason I mentioned that action was to flush him out of hiding. And it worked. I also came up with this test because I live in a communication test corridor of super top secret air to ground protocol testing.
I can not go beyond the single cycle or power up tests where I am at.
As long as you have no demos that show powering an infrastructure item you're safe. But some fool reading this will jump on the soapbox and shout glorious parade talk. Good luck with that.
Let me repeat: My demos were 'All single cycle' capitalizing on harmonic reflections. This is the TPU. Why do think it vibrates?
« Last Edit: 2019-02-06, 21:17:03 by giantkiller »

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Yeah, the events around Israel are very interesting.

Lots of prophecies for WW3:
http://www.alamongordo.com/ezekiel-bible-prophecy-and-world-war-iii/

Group: Mad Scientist

GK is Deadalus, building great machines and warning his Icarus cohorts not to fly too close to the sun. :P

https://www.greekmyths-greekmythology.com/myth-of-daedalus-and-icarus/

When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Buy me a drink
This came across my system...

Buy me a drink
One ring to rule them all...

Yeah, the events around Israel are very interesting.

Lots of prophecies for WW3:
http://www.alamongordo.com/ezekiel-bible-prophecy-and-world-war-iii/

I had written a reply to Brad at OU a bit on this very subject.  Its written that after they get their land back that that would be the last generation before the big war.  So we are probably closer than we might think.

Mags

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
I had written a reply to Brad at OU a bit on this very subject.  Its written that after they get their land back that that would be the last generation before the big war.  So we are probably closer than we might think.

Mags

Probably right Mags
Another war due to religious beliefs
Anther reason i have 0 time for religion

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Probably right Mags
Another war due to religious beliefs
Anther reason i have 0 time for religion

Brad

Sorry Brad,

The next war will be because Russia and her allies want the wealth the Jewish people have gotten by turning a wasteland into a very productive country.  And maybe when you see it happen before your very eyes you will recognize that the Bible is always correct.  When Russia, Turkey, Syria and Iran all attack Israel their armies will be totally destroyed.  And you will probably see that in your lifetime.  I agree with Mags all the signs show we are very close to the end.  And by the way, this prophecy was revealed over 2500 years ago.

Respectfully,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Buy me some coffee
Sorry Brad,

The next war will be because Russia and her allies want the wealth the Jewish people have gotten by turning a wasteland into a very productive country.  And maybe when you see it happen before your very eyes you will recognize that the Bible is always correct.  When Russia, Turkey, Syria and Iran all attack Israel their armies will be totally destroyed.  And you will probably see that in your lifetime.  I agree with Mags all the signs show we are very close to the end.  And by the way, this prophecy was revealed over 2500 years ago.

Respectfully,
Carroll

I totally disagree with that Carroll.
It is America that invades countries-not Russia
America has waged more wars than every other country put together.

Brad

I agree with you Brad, that in the past America has waged many many wars.  But I am not talking about the past.  I am talking about the future.  Time will show you that the Bible was correct with that prophecy.

Carroll

Buy me a drink
I agree with you Brad, that in the past America has waged many many wars.  But I am not talking about the past.  I am talking about the future.  Time will show you that the Bible was correct with that prophecy.

Carroll

Nice way to see the end of history happen. I think so. I am glad to be where I am at with what I have discovered and found with my curiosity.
Jeremiah 33:3
King James Version (KJV)

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Not religion, just a promise kept. And a pretty fantastic experience.

Buy me some coffee

Carroll

I am yet to see any prophecy from the bible come true.
Even that big event that was suppose to take place in the year 2000-the return of Jesus.

There would be more truth in the series star gate than the bible.

Brad

I am yet to see any prophecy from the bible come true.
Even that big event that was suppose to take place in the year 2000-the return of Jesus.

There would be more truth in the series star gate than the bible.

Brad

Umm, where in the Bible does it say a specific event was suppose to happen specifically in 2000?

Mags

Buy me a drink
Truth is for the mind. Religion is for the ignorant.

Israel became a nation in our life times in the year given by the calculations.  And those that witness this shall not die out before Harpazo. Been gone over ad infinitum.

And now this thread has fallen to conjecture and arrogance. This how the threads are smothered with the milktoast of quackery and hide the apparent nuggets to a solution that is in great need.
These spikes of great strides are always controlled by categories of operation duplication into and array of perceived tasks and answers spewed.
Never argue with a fool as the Bible says.

Zealots abound in every camp. It is the scouts that know fully.

Buy me some coffee
Umm, where in the Bible does it say a specific event was suppose to happen specifically in 2000?

Mags

Is it not known as the second coming of christ ? Just type it into google,and all your answers are there. Of course different religious groups have different return dates  C.C

It was the biggest event waiting to happen in 2000,but it never came.

Science simply dose not allow events to take place as quoted by the bible. But now we see the bibles claims starting to be twisted,so as they conform to the laws of physics.

When a believer is asked question about the writtings in the bible that portray things as being wrong and inhumain,they simply turn a blind eye,and ignore the question.

The miricals must stand,GOD is good,and the bible speaks the truth.

Carroll stated that evolution could simply not account for the complexities of the human eye,but we are told that Jesus could heal a blind man with just a touch of his hand.

God flooded the whole planet,even though science says there is simply not enough water to do that.

These are the things we are being told as truths,most of which common sense and science can quickly dismiss.

The guidlines of this forum clearly state that extraordinary claims must be backed up by scientific proof.

I am yet to see any evidence shown that god exists.
There is though, scientific proof that disprooves many stories told in the bible.

I present facts backed by science,while the believers only have presented beliefs.

Are we here to discuss beliefs ?,or are we a group of people that are here to present the unknown,and then back it up with proof ?.

If Mike has what he says he has,and what i think he has,then science and physics is about to get an upgrade.

This also means,despite what i have said above,i must also leave a little room for the unbelievable.

I have nothing against those that believe in a god,i only have an issue with the stories told in the bible.

Brad

Buy me a drink
I only have an issue with the stories told in the bible
Most of them are world history as the world confirms it. Jews, Hebrews, Levites, Canaanites, Jordanians, Sodom & Gomarah.
Google Ron Wyatt. He back tracks in the texts and find the ancient sites from 'The stories'.

Look up Polydactyl with L.A. Marzula. and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-EnQTG5qww

There are forces at work which are hiding historical items knowing that the human can be constantly distracted away from truth.

I agree with you Brad, that in the past America has waged many many wars.  But I am not talking about the past.  I am talking about the future.  Time will show you that the Bible was correct with that prophecy.Carroll
That is the same as with the holocaust.
They do everything that prophecy become true.

Truth is for the mind. Religion is for the ignorant.

I agree. And the worst ignoramuses are those who bring religious issues back into science. Please, spare us your superstitions, believers and preachers, religions have done enough damage to men since the beginning of time to avoid bothering with them here, or show us the power of your ideas by pluggin an angel and praying for current.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Francois,

I will respectfully ask that you delete your last post.  The rest of us here were having a respectful discussion about why we believe different things.  Your last post was only meant to show disrespect for those that don't believe the same as you.

Respectfully,
Carroll

It's just sarcastic humour, Carroll, as resistance against the proselytism of those who put the bible or the koran everywhere, including in the field of free energy.
I know that humour is also fought by religion, read "The Name of the Rose" by Umberto Eco to understand it.
I am no less respectful of believers than they were of scientists

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Tinkerer

I was brought up catholic and despise everything about that institution. The clergy are a pack of ------   I respect everyone's beliefs though. You want to believe aliens pop out of volcanoes.. whatever. On this forum I respect it's data. Data can come from old stories as detailed in the EU theory, Graham Hancock and to some extent Jordan Petersen.

So if you have a theory about science stemming from some ancient script, I would expect to see data to support it on this forum. 

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
 I created "The Rant Room" for off topic and irreverent stuff so that main threads would not be disrupted. Anything goes there within the rules of the forum. Use it when you need to vent. If you don't like what is said there, just don't go there.

Here is one of my posts from the "Rant Room" includes a little parable you may or may not enjoy. It was written to poke at the people who act and talk like they already know and have the secret. Crumb droppers that hope others will go on a fishing expedition for them.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=363.msg5247#msg5247

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 13:08:15