PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:14:02
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Author Topic: The final answer...  (Read 126437 times)

Group: Mad Scientist

Geopolitics and religion aside, we'll make more progress discussing things we can actually build on the bench.

GK and anyone that's made progress in the field:  Since there are so many distractions and chaff theories floating around online,what posters and papers did you find most useful in guiding your earlier experiments?

(Dollard, Aspden, SM, etc.)
« Last Edit: 2019-02-08, 14:51:00 by Reiyuki »

---------------------------
When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Group: Experimentalist

I created "The Rant Room" for off topic and irreverent stuff so that main threads would not be disrupted. Anything goes there within the rules of the forum. Use it when you need to vent. If you don't like what is said there, just don't go there.

Here is one of my posts from the "Rant Room" includes a little parable you may or may not enjoy. It was written to poke at the people who act and talk like they already know and have the secret. Crumb droppers that hope others will go on a fishing expedition for them.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=363.msg5247#msg5247

That's a good idea, but here are two problems.
1) "Irreverence" is not assessed in the same way by everyone.
2) an "irreverence" placed on the "rant room" is no longer in the context of the previous "irreverence" that could have motivated it in a particular thread.

What do posts about the "bible" or about "prophecy" have to do in this thread? For me it is irreverence, we're not on a religion forum.
I think that a touch of humour, even a big one, is acceptable everywhere from time to time in response to the context. It can be a more efficient way to show that we were getting off topic and to refocus the debate, than tedious and not funny explanations.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
I agree. And the worst ignoramuses are those who bring religious issues back into science. Please, spare us your superstitions, believers and preachers, religions have done enough damage to men since the beginning of time to avoid bothering with them here, or show us the power of your ideas by pluggin an angel and praying for current.

Perhaps your post takes it a bit far F6FLT.
You seem to have a little !MileHigh! in you.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
That's a good idea, but here are two problems.
1) "Irreverence" is not assessed in the same way by everyone.
2) an "irreverence" placed on the "rant room" is no longer in the context of the previous "irreverence" that could have motivated it in a particular thread.

What do posts about the "bible" or about "prophecy" have to do in this thread? For me it is irreverence, we're not on a religion forum.
I think that a touch of humour, even a big one, is acceptable everywhere from time to time in response to the context. It can be a more efficient way to show that we were getting off topic and to refocus the debate, than tedious and not funny explanations.

Regarding your critique of my post here: http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=860.msg72182#msg72182

I agree, taken out of context an irreverent post may loose it's impact.

I was raised Christian and see that religion can have both good and bad interpretation and effects in the world, depending on who is doing the interpreting and applying. Jordan Peterson has a lot to say on this subject.

Humor is good, and if we are offended by a few symbols, maybe it's time to examine why.

"The advanced person is not easily offended"

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

I noted. I'll use "The Rant Room" when the opportunity arises.

Perhaps your post takes it a bit far F6FLT.

I admit it, Brad. I am exasperated by these believers who come to place the Bible wherever they go, and take advantage of free energy sites to advertise their religion and fight science (for example, there are currently many posts against Darwin and the theory of evolution on ou.com).

Then, I am in a country where we have complete freedom of speech in matters of religion, and no cultural barriers, we are not easily shocked, cartoonists have paid for it with their lives. Blasphemy is legal, as I think in most European countries also, but not in Russia. This freedom serves to combat the religious obscurantism found everywhere, even in the field of free energy.

Many believers demand that their beliefs be respected, so that they can spread religious conditioning without hindrance and enjoy it comfortably.
Should we respect the beliefs of those who would tell us that the best political system would be one based on the principles of the Aryan race, or others, on the Islamic sharia? Of course not.
If we are to respect people, it is important to know that we have not to respect beliefs that we do not share.
For this reason, some believers do not hesitate to identify themselves with their beliefs, so if we criticize their beliefs, it is because we would not respect them. We must not fall into their trap.

Sorry for the digression, but I had to make that clarification.

You seem to have a little !MileHigh! in you.

Brad

Thank you, I appreciate knowing that I could share something with him.
I have always seen from him rational contributions that are always very well constructed, pedagogical and clearly based on solid skills, not on beliefs.

Let me repeat: My demos were 'All single cycle' capitalizing on harmonic reflections. This is the TPU. Why do think it vibrates?
I believe you and I had a little exchange last year about heterodyning signals to create standing waves and harvesting (collecting) from these. It would make sense to me that the harmonics would multiply the standing wave effect in terms of voltage.

You also said:
Sounds suspiciously familiar...
What if the TPU collector is a floating ground or neutral wire?
If the neural wire was FE then it would collect everything to the point of saturation then overheat. Because it is a core made of wire we can then collect the current from the conductor.

https://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/accircuits/harmonics.html

As far as the TPU's vibration - the one thing that comes to mind for me is the notion of discharging a cap into one end of an open coil. One of the demos I watched of an abrupt discharge into one end of a wire showed the wire jumping with the discharge. What happens after the discharge, when the impulse crosses the zero line?  Does the open ended wire become an atmospheric collector of sorts - a kind of push (pos discharge) - pull (ambient charge push-back) effect?

If one had two of these open ended coils overtop each other pushing and pulling, would you get this heterodyning effect?  I could see something like this vibrating and charging up. What would prevent runaway though?

You guys were on to something back in 2007 on the other forum. Maybe things had to cool down for a while.
Enjoying the posts.
FWIW.
Bob

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Ironic, isn't it?
"Chance favours only the prepared mind."  Louis Pasteur
You victimized yourself.
We must not fall into their trap.

A simple trigger word and off go the cannons of dissension, disfavor and vile diatribe.
A reader can truly see the level of wisdom in the posters and their age group.
There are those who respond to trigger words and not to the objectivity.

Now go back and re read the post that started this latest banshee hosting.
There are those who get it and they ain't saying a thing. They take and run.
The nuggets are meant to be piled up and not thrown.

Is nobody sane here anymore? My advisor counseled me on this posting but I heeded not.
Now a post was requested to be withdrawn but the self righteous victims did not comply. So where is the trap(rhetorical)?
I did not guide nor request that you get upset. So then why did you 'bring it on' so to speak? What are you here for?
Do you want the technology or tantrum space?

Keep your powder dry...

Buy me a drink
I believe you and I had a little exchange last year about heterodyning signals to create standing waves and harvesting (collecting) from these. It would make sense to me that the harmonics would multiply the standing wave effect in terms of voltage.

You also said:
As far as the TPU's vibration - the one thing that comes to mind for me is the notion of discharging a cap into one end of an open coil. One of the demos I watched of an abrupt discharge into one end of a wire showed the wire jumping with the discharge. What happens after the discharge, when the impulse crosses the zero line?  Does the open ended wire become an atmospheric collector of sorts - a kind of push (pos discharge) - pull (ambient charge push-back) effect?

If one had two of these open ended coils overtop each other pushing and pulling, would you get this heterodyning effect?  I could see something like this vibrating and charging up. What would prevent runaway though?

You guys were on to something back in 2007 on the other forum. Maybe things had to cool down for a while.
Enjoying the posts.
FWIW.
Bob

And one stands tall among the many...

SM's devices allegedly produced DC without the use of rectifiers. He claimed that was the natural outcome of the devices operation. He said it is a new way of producing electron flow (not oscillation) in a conductor, and I take that to mean a flow in one direction, so in my world this constitutes a first principle for operation to be sought.

Now I don't pretend to know how this is done, nor do I believe anyone else does, as I said before, most folks are sloshing electrons back and forth at um/sec regardless of frequency or amplitude of charge flow.

If anyone professes or even hints to have the answer, just put it all together in a  technical.pdf document and post it here as the Final "final answer". Right now it seems to be the gift that keeps giving a changing direction.

This is not to imply that there is only one method. There may be methods of oscillating circuits that can produce excess energy.
In discussing TPU operation, however, the DC basic principle should be kept in mind.

Regards
« Last Edit: 2019-02-08, 20:33:20 by ion »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

SM's devices allegedly produced DC without the use of rectifiers. He said it is a new way of producing electron flow (not oscillation) in a conductor, and I take that to mean a flow in one direction, so in my world this constitutes a first principle for operation to be sought..

IMHO, the DC effect is the principle behind a Faraday/Unipolar generator.  Two ends of a conductor moving at different relative velocities will develop a DC current between them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homopolar_generator

Systems like the TPU, AVEC, and others create a small change in the density of local space (Thanks to E=MC2 this effectively creates a 'virtual velocity') and extracts energy through the Faraday principle.  Larger gradients = larger DC potentials.   More advanced devices create larger and sustained gradients by spinning the gradient into a vortex or dual-vortices.

If this is the case, then all of these systems should show time, inertia, and gravity distortions inside the field relative to normal space.  Dielectric permittivity and permeability constants will also drop below one (and possibly become negative?).

The question then becomes, how can we pump energy into a region of space faster than it can be dissipated?  To create a compression zone where the total energy of that region is higher or lower than free space.

Buy me a drink
The EMP in the resonant field is collected by the 90 degree coupled iron wire. The current can be pulled from that wire easily as long as the core content is kept low compared to the secondaries or driving coil's wire and resonance is kept high.
In other words the low FE content increases permittivity and lowers hysteresis. Leedskalnin permanent magnet holder at the point of removing the breaker bar. The TPU sits in the timespan of resonance and captures the moment of EMP. Remember the broken fuses in the open part of the LTPU? SM commented they make wonderful spark gaps.
Don Smith's energy from the vacuum is really an analogy of 'we apply resonance to empty space and we receive a pressure back'.
It all sounds like quackery until you feel or see the power reflections return. Dollard proved this. I got into a lot of local trouble with this. A lot, to the point that I shut down any further attempts because they were growing in size in build and transmission. This is what stops all the achievers. One can only EMP the neighborhood so many times before the mystery becomes a known public aggravation.

Any more dissertation or demos beyond this and I would follow E.V. Gray to the grave in a similar manner. The human cost of collateral damage is too much to bear. No pity, just truth.

So get a resonant ring, open ended transmission lines with capturing the reflections. Ever wonder why they are all rings?
The resonant ring insures that the forward traveling wave will recirculate into a synched transmission at the beginning of the loop. It also insures that the reflections will be met with the next forward traveling wave. My avatar shows a circular Tesla coil feeding itself. 'Nothing complicated' as SM stated.

The question then becomes, how can we pump energy into a region of space faster than it can be dissipated?  To create a compression zone where the total energy of that region is higher or lower than free space.
A ring coil in the stun gun charge pump stage.
One must scale up to get the required charge space to make a difference. All the small attempts have been shown here.
The only variable is the diameter of the ring. This sets in motion the input resonant parameters which can vary per the build configuration/type. The GK4 had too much iron core. Wattsup's builds show that which I duplicated. These little builds were way out of control and I didnt want to pursue the end goal because of the damage they emitted. But they did prove what Don Smith was talking about.

In regards to the movie Contact: ever wonder why Jodee had that look of absolute amazement in the transporter ball? Good luck with all this and don't wreck the nest.

Reality was meant to be a dream come true and not a vacation nightmare.
« Last Edit: 2019-02-08, 21:09:04 by giantkiller »

IMHO, the DC effect is the principle behind a Faraday/Unipolar generator.  Two ends of a conductor moving at different relative velocities will develop a DC current between them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homopolar_generator

Systems like the TPU, AVEC, and others create a small change in the density of local space (Thanks to E=MC2 this effectively creates a 'virtual velocity') and extracts energy through the Faraday principle.  Larger gradients = larger DC potentials.   More advanced devices create larger and sustained gradients by spinning the gradient into a vortex or dual-vortices.

If this is the case, then all of these systems should show time, inertia, and gravity distortions inside the field relative to normal space.  Dielectric permittivity and permeability constants will also drop below one (and possibly become negative?).

Thanks for that input, Reiyuki  :)

Sounds like you might have a handle on a working principle. Spheric's "comp" wave might be close to the compression zone you mention.

I'll bet you are now working on an experimental proof.  O0

Regards

The EMP in the resonant field is collected by the 90 degree coupled iron wire. The current can be pulled from that wire easily as long as the core content in compared to the secondaries or driving coil's wire is kept low and resonance is kept high.
In other words the low FE content increases permittivity and lowers hysteresis. Leedskalnin permanent magnet holder at the point of removing the breaker bar. The TPU sits in the timespan of resonance and captures the moment of EMP. Remember the broken fuses in the open part of the LTPU? SM commented they make wonderful spark gaps.
Don Smith's energy from the vacuum is really an analogy of 'we apply resonance to empty space and we receive a pressure back'.
It all sounds like quackery until you feel or see the power reflections return. Dollard proved this. I got into a lot of local trouble with this. A lot, to the point that I shut down any further attempts because they were growing is size in build and transmission. This is what stops all the achievers. One can only EMP the neighborhood so many times before the mystery becomes a known public aggravation.

Any more dissertation or demos beyond this and I would follow E.V. Gray to the grave in a similar manner. The human cost of collateral damage is too much to bear. No pity, just truth.

So get a resonant ring, open ended transmission lines with capturing the reflections. Ever wonder why they are all rings?
The resonant ring insures that the forward traveling wave will recirculate into a synched transmission at the beginning of the loop. It also insures that the reflections will be met with the next forward traveling wave. My avatar show a circular Tesla coils feeding itself.

In regards to the movie contact: ever wonder why Jodee had that look of absolute amazement in the transporter ball? Good luck with all this and don't wreck the nest.

Reality was meant to be a dream come true and not a vacation nightmare.

Hi GK

My suggestion, keep it small,  low powered, if that can be done while keeping within the required minimum operating parameters. Shoot for a device that is easily replicated and that is controllable and safe in the range of a few watts. Publish you work on a private forum here initially until others can replicate. Use doc control rev #'s.

Regards and good luck.

This edit by GK to my post:

One must scale up to get the required charge space to make a difference. All the small attempts have been shown here.
The only variable is the diameter of the ring. This sets in motion the input resonant parameters which can vary per the build configuration/type. The GK4 had too much iron core. Wattsup's builds show that which I duplicated. These little builds were way out of control and I didnt want to pursue the end goal because of the damage they emitted. But they did prove what Don Smith was talking about.
« Last Edit: 2019-02-08, 21:26:00 by ion »

"Chance favours only the prepared mind."  Louis Pasteur
Ironic, isn't it? You victimized yourself.

Not at all. It only means that if you are a person ignorant of your subject, even if you have all the elements for a discovery in front of you, you will miss it.
The best example for me is the accidental discovery of penicillin by Fleming. I doubt that the cleaning staff would have noticed anything, the mind has to be prepared.

That's why those who think that without any basic knowledge of physics or electromagnetism they will become great inventors, fail. But for them, in general, it is rather the opposite, they see the extraordinary everywhere in banal effects that their ignorance prevents them from understanding.
Don't forget that Tesla was a mechanical and electrical engineer. The university is not necessary, but at least you have to train very well, even alone, you have to prepare yourself, if you want to have at least a small chance to remark something new. That's what Pasteur means.

Keep your powder dry...

Sorry, I can't translate the rest of your message correctly even with tools, my understanding of English is basic, especially technical. Figurative sense or subtle allusions are out of my reach, and it's not ill will.

Just a word about your story. It's more about dogs than wolves. We don't feed wolves. See the difference in this other tale. Knowing which side to be on is a matter of debate. Ethically, nothing is fixed in advance. Good and evil are a Manichean concept inherited from the simplism of religions, but in real life, everything is in between.

GK added this edit to my post   earlier.

Well these are specific directions ("one must") that implies coming from someone who has succeeded and accomplished the task at hand. So now we must decipher if those "small attempts" were successful or not.

Assuming they were unsuccessful, when you say "small attempts" were those "small attempts" unsuccessful because of their size? If so is there a sharp threshold or could one expect small effects from a scaled down device? IOW Were those "attempts" successful to some degree in their OU effects or only shown here to demonstrate the basic configuration.

When you say "the only variable is the diameter of the ring" you must mean that the remainder of the assembly must be fixed at a certain size or circuit. Could you expand on that, as "scaling up" and "the only variable" seem at odds?

How much iron core is the right amount?

Regards

The small attempts were all successful. They did not rely on anything special. Either resonance or emp actuation is all. That is the division between the two camps of operation. The Tesla coil emps a huge resonant field.

The variable and the core volume are inextricably twisted together. In the SM LPTU he sets a magnet on the side and it stays there. My LPTU doesnt do this. Which is probably what has kept the operation safer. On my list are a number of future modifications. These have been waylaid by the ongoing High Q multiplier circuit insertion in the circuit. This one step alone incorporates the integral self feeding charge pump stage operation. Get it?
Safe as in no lost equipment or fires, like the past. These two are inescapable.
So I need to up the core volume just enough to achieve the magnet staying. By changing this parameter alter all the others. Back to square one? Not really. But what I have seen the trouble with is natural resonance and LC modification to achieve resonance. There is something there that begs further investigation. Natural resonance can be driven. But adding a capacitor lets us store up the resonance. This creates a huge charge pump that has to disipate some where and that is through the spark gap. Which leads us right back blowing up equipment. I do not mind breaking my own but that is the canary in the purverbial coal mine. The neighbors will be affected.
The tests that Wattsup showed me were a small section of lamp wire attached to a battery with a small magnet wire coil at one end and tapping the smaller driver coil onto a battery. What a frickn bomb that turned out to be. A micro sized EMP generator. The idea was a very quick off pulse in an established magnetic field.

Power extraction is not the difficult problem. The dangerously powerful reflections into a half wave rectifier provide that. The goal is to achieve these accumulative reflections. And it does not take group think to do this. One just has to find out the weaknesses in the surrounding environment and protect them or quell the generation. I have a proclivity to blown stuff up. Tesla charged up all metal objects in his environment. Lucky him. I am on my 5th scope!

« Last Edit: 2019-02-08, 22:31:53 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
those "attempts"
Both. Achieve resonance then scale up in diameter, achieve resonance again to create a huge charge pump stage, enough so that the amp clamp on meter shows activity not attached in the center as SM did.
I used a SWR antenna meter to measure the distance outside of the coil. The needle showed I had a magnetically resonant ball six feet across. I then heterodyned that with lower auditory frequency as a test to lower the speed so I see the SWR needle swaying. It dawned on me that this was an interesting addendum to the operation. I could remove the measuring equipment a still see the lower speed effect. The lower frequency was done using audio amps. I found the measuring trick that SM hinted at. The stopping point was how fast is this heterodyning? It is the speed at which the configuration needs for the charge pump operation. At least this is what I surmised from the finding. I also came to the conclusion that the thumping speed was indicative of the build's survival rate. A balance between heat and power out. The 90 degree coupling between the iron collector and the lamp wire is the diode. O0 Like Tesla, I turned the core into a conductor, right off the patent. Thank you, Otto.
One can not achieve power out without the necessary charge pump resonance. I became aware of this as soon as I saw the first TPU in 2006 and it becomes so obvious when the device operates as dangerously as SM stated. Its a fine line. Imagine sitting on this gold mine and working in the D.O.D. I was bustin up inside but had to hold my tongue for ten years. I could not even say the term 'Stun gun' without arousing fears and trepidation.
We all have a lot of builds trying to weed through the elusiveness of the correct build. I pummeled through those previous builds to get to the next stage SM had achieved and was talking about cryptically to get us or some one up to speed without giving away the farm. It truly was trial and error. I didn't and never did want a coil. I wanted to see what SM was talking about. I found a lot of what he had talked about in the smaller builds. But my big 17" proved a great platform to then combine all those effects from the smaller builds. Thats when I decided to buy the Rigol scope with FFT and hacked 100Mhz operation. The 17" LPTU turned out so well that resonance is easily achievable. This had brought down the driving frequency to the range of inexpensive frequency generators. The picture I posted last is one drive line with no ground, 9mhz operation. Look closely. One wire drive into resonance. Really? No shit!, is the revelation I had when I saw that. Another check box checked in a list of too many to list. SM gave away the farm with his demos and factual comments. The 17" LTPU started out as a number of lamp wire turns driven by a fet switch. I then went to two layers. Then went to audio. Then natural resonance. Then iron loops for core attraction. Then the outer twin lead winding like I saw in the LTPU and Don Smith's cart coil. Then built the SWR using magnets instead of FE core rings. Hmmm.

The spark gap EMP is a broadband emission that is channeled into a resonant tank to build the charge pump power level up on the smaller units. That is the only way to get the higher frequencies needed for the small diameter coils. These higher frequencies were not attainable with 1996 radio shack parts in a oscillatory fashion. But could easily build a stun gun from there.
So as the combinations become more and more inclusive one has to put the brakes on and ponder about the ramifications of the next logical step. Why would one stop or at least take more progress in stride?
I would rather be the heckler saying 'I told you so' than the pioneer with arrows in his back. It is much safer this way. But I know I have posted a lot of eye opening tests. Most shocked the hell out me that they were so easy to duplicate. That's why I was posting rogue waves and destructive power reflection videos.
I learned from the greats that became their own best victims. Everybody knows the list.

And it being my turn, I give away the farm. Thanks goes out to Steven Mark who gave us the greatest adventure of a life time.
And to W2aeW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byF1FLdbUiA&list=LL2kUhIngtcxmoT86ahaFLRg&index=28&t=119s

As the saying goes: 'Pump it up!'

Signed: Lord of the ring...
« Last Edit: 2019-02-08, 22:54:54 by giantkiller »

Thanks for that input, Reiyuki  :)

Sounds like you might have a handle on a working principle. Spheric's "comp" wave might be close to the compression zone you mention.

I'll bet you are now working on an experimental proof.  O0

Regards

A common factor in many, many devices involves applying very sharp, very short, high voltage DC impulses into a coil sitting in a static magnetic field.  Too many to list.
That is likely what generates the 'compression' field.

There should be many ways to detect the field once established.  Crystal oscillators should run faster/slower inside the field.  Tiny changes in mass.  The dielectric constant and permeability of anything inside should change.  Light should travel slightly faster/slower.  Optical dielectric constants should change as well (spectroscopy).  Wires in the field with full 90deg coupling might experience lenz-free induction, or generate a DC bias.  Modulated impulses might create RF that will pass through a Faraday cage. :o

Of course, I'm not speaking from success, I'm just paraphrasing the experiments of dozens of inventors in our field into some simple, testable parameters to work from. O0 O0
Thanks GK ;)

Buy me a drink
One of the secrets that I garnered from SM was the cabinet magnet. A controlled volume of mass and field strength. One little, weak magnet, always. Saturates the small core ahead of using current. And he pulled from his pocket, just like a key, and inserted into the device, just like a key.

Dear Lord of the Ring (I say that respectfully as you seem to know what you are talking about)

I'll throw out a few questions, answer if you are so inclined.

In  SM's demo videos dated March 10, 1997 and another July 3, 1996  we see large diameter presumably iron wires wound horizontally on the 17" device with nothing wrapped over them. Admittedly due to poor video quality, there may be something wrapped behind the wires, but there is nothing in front of them, they are quite observable in these videos

In later devices these wires were wrapped over, and the magnet swiping ritual was no longer needed prior to operation.

Is this explainable from your hypothesis of operation?

When you say you went from audio drive to natural resonance what do you mean by natural?

You said operation between heat and power output is a function of  thumping frequency. Can you clarify?

Also that "90 degree coupling between iron wire and the lamp wire is the diode". I almost get it but a little more explanation would help.

I have more questions but I'll save those for later.

You are a gifted writer, have you ever considered putting this saga into a complete document, instead of bits and pieces cast on many disconnected threads?

Thank you for your patience.
Regards

p.s. just saw your post about the weak magnet. I agree in that a stronger magnet would possibly not have given the right amount of saturation to the "knee". Of course some are still shouting "reed switch" without thinking deeper about the whole picture.

Buy me a drink
Is this explainable from your hypothesis of operation?
I do say that SM was switching things all the time to keep the mystery a float. It could be that UEC was driving the boat at the time too.
I use mine as the Tesla coil primary. This propels a high speed emp into the already resonant outer twin lead. Which in turn sends that shock wave around the ring. If there are two then that substantiates drawing current off it. The other test I did was to use that as a tickler into a 'q circuit'.
So the 'Q circuit fits into the ResonantCoupler block drawing,
which makes this look very much like the one wire cannons that Wattsup showed. Only larger. In the shape of my avatar.
 A circular Tesla coil. Match the forward triggering primary with the  previous finishing revolution.
It is at this point I cease to connect the blocks ever further. This turns on the device and I want to take extreme precautions. What controls are really in place to prevent run away? We all can talk about that. But I dont feel particularly safe with this next step having seen what the smaller coils do. Why should the larger platform be any different? I have connected these larger building blocks together in sub fashion in case I want to run this up the wall. This is nothing more than a Tesla coil with a pre-resonant secondary that is powered in addition to receiving EMPs from the primary. And this design eliminates the high level of specification demand on the physical build. Maybe the physical specs we see from the images have already solved that. The circular nature of the build is also a feedback loop. This also creates its own reflections so to speak by using the secondaries at each end to simulate a reflection to each other. Heterodyning. Sounds like a rogue wave to me.
With two primaries the secondary can be driven from both ends to set an impact at 180 degrees out. This squeezing of the resonant field of the secondary makes it also like the Kunel patent.
When you say you went from audio drive to natural resonance what do you mean by natural?
The coil has a natural resonant frequency. Adding a cap we can change that up and down the scale. Thanks for catching that. I didnt finish my thoughts.
You said operation between heat and power output is a function of  thumping frequency. Can you clarify?
The thumping is either the reverberation due to reflection or the emp through the device.
Also that "90 degree coupling between iron wire and the lamp wire is the diode". I almost get it but a little more explanation would help.
Easy. When you run current through the lamp wire the 90 degree iron wire sees the inductive connection. No different than a core. When you run current through the iron wire the 90 degree lamp wire does not see the activity. Many educated thought I was trying to rewrite the laws of physics. I had the last laugh on that one as I am sure SM did too. Otto showed the one wire configuration that boosted the whole OU scenario.
You are a gifted writer, have you ever considered putting this saga into a complete document, instead of bits and pieces cast on many disconnected threads?
I did. It is on amazon. Savant by Paul Moore. There are many other books named Savant. At the time Israel was not surrounded by her enemies like it is now so I thought at the time there would be more for time for disclosure. The story is wrapped around clues in a coffee shop where the main character hides out and screws with the public. From the readers that have read it seems very plausible scheme of what could possibly be happening today. The ultimate unstoppable criminal.
Of course some are still shouting "reed switch" without thinking deeper about the whole picture.
Actually it is like a reed switch only we are talking core biasing. But the mechanical people don't see this. That is why the term 'Energy from the vacuum' sounds like hocus pocus to so many. I love a good twist. It keeps the game a foot.

And actually the postings all over the threads are a self protection scheme. Other wise I would have to act crazy like Dollard, Hutchison, and Manson. Crazy is their game and they play it well. I ain't caught so I can run it different.

Now if and when the TPU specifications are published by some poor unwitting prairie dog, they will take the fall but the design will fly immediately around the world and the facts of operation and design will be known from whom and what was posted. I have posted enough to make the whole thing simple and open source, meaning it can simply be built by any one. I know a few kids in Africa that will topple regimes with this. I plan on building wells in3rd world countries that are self contained and self running, like no pump handle. But this is an action item for a longer time frame. Through the grand management use of time the builder crowd has amassed as a large unstoppable force. The only thing the authorities could do to stop it is make ownership of copper illegal. I see a huge market spike in the world wide iron commodity. :D

It is based on controlled, channeled destructive power reflections. That is: it can not be grounded. Look at the charge pump(middle) stage of the stung gun or Tesla circuit. It floats.
The only tight specification is the resonant charge, the synchronized triggering, the reflections. This needs component values. I like SM's 'No' when I mentioned a 20 foot circumferal loop. While the world heard 'That will get you busted, but I heard 'That, my friend, is a better specification', as in lower frequencies. The impetus is to acquire transmission reflections. 'Just like a radio.' like SM stated.

Here are reference pictures. The long wire pair with the cap on the end is one Mannix sent me privately. He is probably passed away by now so no harm, no foul.The Q multiplier has TPU written in it all over the place. Tickler feedback included.
Everybody cries for a circuit. Well here you go, staring the viewer right in the face. It even has the hidden mysterious 9 volt battery there too. I built that on the 17"LTPU. It became an essential tool for tuning. Looks like this little circuit simplifies and answers alot of needs from the community.
Well it looks like the whole package right here, no? For prosperity's sake.

« Last Edit: 2019-02-09, 05:11:33 by giantkiller »

Well I did purchase and read your book, but because I am not a savant, I was not able to understand all the cryptic clues.

Thanks for all the explanations, and the pics and drawings. BTW, You forgot to add your most recent to that batch.

I will ponder why the center section needs to float.

In SM's large 17" device the pairs of zipcord terminate their ends in each of the CMC windings. The whole section floats except for one wire which goes somewhere. Trying to understand that. See attachment

Buy me a drink
That is the open load termination at the end of the antenna. Impedance mismatching causes reflections.

Do you remember all the talk that was going around the wire being snipped at the correct length for timing?

This fits in real well. But the wire does not have to be cut. The frequency is altered to match the need. And this fits back into the rest of the build. This also is where SM claimed difficulty.

Thanks for buying the book. For the sake of the book history and its social content I can not reveal the answers to the clues. It is an asset to the book's appeal.
« Last Edit: 2019-02-09, 03:40:35 by giantkiller »

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr

The tests that Wattsup showed me were a small section of lamp wire attached to a battery with a small magnet wire coil at one end and tapping the smaller driver coil onto a battery. What a frickn bomb that turned out to be. A micro sized EMP generator. The idea was a very quick off pulse in an established magnetic field.

Is there a sketch or picture of this?

Here is one of them.
« Last Edit: 2019-02-09, 16:34:21 by Grumpy »

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
A common factor in many, many devices involves applying very sharp, very short, high voltage DC impulses into a coil sitting in a static magnetic field.  Too many to list.
That is likely what generates the 'compression' field.

There should be many ways to detect the field once established.  Crystal oscillators should run faster/slower inside the field.  Tiny changes in mass.  The dielectric constant and permeability of anything inside should change.  Light should travel slightly faster/slower.  Optical dielectric constants should change as well (spectroscopy).  Wires in the field with full 90deg coupling might experience lenz-free induction, or generate a DC bias.  Modulated impulses might create RF that will pass through a Faraday cage. :o

Of course, I'm not speaking from success, I'm just paraphrasing the experiments of dozens of inventors in our field into some simple, testable parameters to work from. O0 O0
Thanks GK ;)

The only thing missing from this summary is "rotation".  Are you having trouble with any of this?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:14:02